๐„๐˜๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

60 | need to blow off some steam

39.5K 1.1K 897
By SinCircus_

Jimin's POV

Two weeks later...

College sucks.

The life of a student who majors in dance can be very exhausting. I've prepared for this forever considering I started taking dancing seriously when I was five. My mother was a ballet dancer, but now she teaches at Carats one of the best dancing schools in New York.

In our old house we had a dance studio that is right between Mom and Dad's bedroom and mine. It was a spacious room with creme colored walls, bars and mirrors. She would train there for hours and when I was young I would just sit there and observe. The studio seemed to be her happy place-dancing was and to this day still is her happy place.

Her parents weren't particularly supportive of her when she was young, but she is a strong willed woman and an overachiever. If she set her mind to something in the end she would make sure to get it no matter what the cost. People say I'm tenacious and strong willed. Others claim I can be obsessive at times, but I like to think I'm determined just like my mother.

I don't regret any of the choices I made regarding my studies, because I'm willing to put in the work in order to get what I want in the end. People tend to overlook dance as a major, because all they picture is the performance. Sure, we work out, train day and night and perpetuate a healthy diet so that we give our best performance, but the list doesn't end there. We still have to study and participate in club activities and maintain a social life at the same time. I'm also majoring in creative writing in hopes that one day I can create my own entertainment industry. But that means that the load of work I have to do only increases and the free time I have is limited. Plus, I have a part time job as a server in order to pay for my expensive-as-fuck college fees. Or at least a part of them.

However, I've managed to discipline myself and I excel in the art of multitasking. The process was challenging at first, but eventually I managed to adapt to the extreme skedule I've created. It can be lonely at times, since I rarely see my friends outside uni. I can't afford to be in a relationship either unless they're understanding and incredibly patient. And patience is hard to find.

So yeah, chances are I'm gonna die alone.

College has nothing to do with the professional world and that stands for every major. It doesn't matter whether you've spent half your life studying to become a doctor or a lawyer because if you don't have hands on experience, something to showcase your skills and abilities, nobody will give a fuck about you.

College dance programs get intertwined with the student world and the professional world. When you're a student, you expect to be treated equally with your colleagues, to have some guidance from your superiors and receive some feedback on your work. As a dancer in college you're given the chance to prove your worth. In the professional world none of it matters. All the hard work, the blood, sweat and tears mean absolutely nothing to them and that's the ugly truth. The majority of people that get picked for major roles are most of the time random.

But that doesn't mean that college is any better. The competition is a cut-throat.

College dance combines both worlds and from my personal experience when I worked my ass off to get a good part I ended up not getting casted. I would have high hopes and ambitions only to end up getting so profoundly disappointed in the end. I'm a perfectionist so I when something goes wrong in the plan that I've orchestrated, it can drag me down to the point I would be depressed for days. Weeks even. I can't count how many times I fell in the black pit of self loathing and self pity.

I've established that college sucks. And it's pretty fucking expensive too. At least my family is well off otherwise I would spend most of my lifetime repaying college dept.

Exam period is approaching and I'm anxious as hell. Lately, I've been having these skull crushing migraines and I've been taking painkillers like candy, but the aching feeling remains. It's as if there's a sack filled with sand inside my head and every time I move around the sack follows my movements. The ache is mostly concentrated on my temples and forms a rim of pain that surrounds my head. It can be distracting while I'm training because I'm forced to take a five minute break to relax.

The easy way out is to ask my mother who has connections to a number of agencies but I try my best to shake away that temptation. I refuse to have success handed over to me. I want to work hard to prove my worth.

I'm currently heading to the university' swimming pool for an hour of practice and after that I've skeduled a lunch break. I'm planning on going to the library for an hour or two to study before returning to the studio for more practice.

Will this day ever end?

I mean, I love what I'm doing. And I'm the one who chose the high road, but that doesn't make it less harder. All I do is practice, study, eat repeat. I just want to talk to someone for a change other than my professors or my colleagues. I can't even remember when was the last time I went to a social gathering.

It was probably Elena Thorne' birthday party. A few weeks later I found out that she's the a stripper that Jungkook and Tae were seeing. The same stripper I was going to have a threesome with.

Come to think of it, she signed up for the swimming team about a month ago and we were supposed to go to buy a swimming suit for her, but she canceled on me last minute. Then I invited Elena/Eye Candy to the Empire Hotel and mistreated her by storming out the door after the fire alarm went off.

I laugh remembering how she tore up the money I left for her on stage a few nights after. I wonder what her reaction was when she saw the written apology I gave her. I even left her my number, but she probably either ignored it or threw the cash away when the manager handed it to her.

Part of me, hoped she'd call the same night but her dignity is still intact. In the short time we've spent together I realized that she's pleasant to hang out with and she happens to be a great dancer. Elena can convey emotions and communicate with her audience while performing and that's considered a charisma. While most dancers focus on technique and skill, she emphasizes on her crowd and what she can make them feel. Even though she's a pole dancer when I saw her perform I didn't see just see a seductive and confident woman who oozed sex. Of course sex is what she's trying to sell on stage, but if you pay close attention you can see the pain in her eyes. Something must have happened to her that is related to dancing and everytime she's on stage she's reminded of it. Maybe it happened behind the scenes or someone hurt her in the past.

I wanted to approach Elena and try to get to know her better, but she's always avoiding me and Taehyung whenever we're in the same space. I don't think she knows that I'm aware of her other identity and I didn't have the time to confront her myself. I know for a fact that Yoongi is clueless about her and I haven't told Tae about her. However, Jungkook... I'm pretty sure he knows.

Jungkook seems different these days. He's actually smiling and that's a rare sight. I've noticed that he and Elena spend a lot of time together but they're trying to be discreet about it. I asked Yoongi about them but he answered vaguely. Come to think of it he's also cheerful and giddy lately. He's always on his phone during lunch and when we hang out he spaces out.

Why is everyone getting laid but me?

Half of the girls here don't know how to suck dick because they've never had the time to experiment before. What's worse is that they claim they want sex without strings attached only to end up crying on the floor and calling me an asshole when I leave. Despite everything, I've had my good time with girls that know what they're doing and have no other expectations other than just sex. Besides, some of them fuck their professor for an A or their dance instructor in order to form connections so there's that too.

When I enter the building, I walk to the locker room to change into my swimming trunk then head to the pool. I came here earlier than the others as usual so I sit on the bleachers and blast Chase Atlantic on my earphones. The song 'Meddle About' starts playing and my eyes fall on a certain someone on the girl' swimming team. A caramel skinned girl with her dark brown hair tied in a messy bun. Her body looks fantastic in that emerald skin tight swimming suit that accentuates her long legs. Her olive green eyes meet mine and I grin.

She winks at me and I take that as an invitation.

Her name is Lyra. I don't have a clue about her last name but I know that she's fucked the majority of the guys on the swimming team including me even a few girls. She even fucked Jungkook.

I wonder what Elena would think of that if she found out.

Wait, why am I thinking about her now?

"Hey," someone suddenly says. I take off my earphones and look up at the one and only green eyed Lyra. "I saw you were gawking at me just now."

"What can I say your ass looks gorgeous from afar."

Lyra raises a brow. "Why, my ass doesn't look gorgeous from a close up?" She says in a cocky tone.

"You always look gorgeous Lyly." I smirk. That swaying ass looks gorgeous from every possible angle. If I wasn't sex deprived I wouldn't even consider approaching her given how she presents herself, but these are desperate times and we both want the same thing.

"Don't call me that." She pouts and bats her long lashes.

"Hmm what should I call you then?"

She giggles and crosses her arms only to push her tits up. Her cleavage is exposed and fuck do I want to rip that swimming suit off her sexy hourglass body right now.

"See you in the showers after practice?" She asks biting her lip and of course I agree.

"Sure."

***

We waste no time to get down to business after practice. Our hands roam each other's bodies ridding them from our wet swimming suits as we clumsily walk towards the showers. Her lips crash against mine and we kiss like there's no tomorrow. I lick her bottom lip and she allows me access. I walk her back in the showers until her back touches the wall and when I tilt the grip hot water cascades upon us. Our tongues engage in a battle of dominance and her hands snake around my neck. She's wild, insatiable and so fucking horny just like me that she reaches for my raging boner and begins to stroke it. I groan and begin toying with her brown nipples while kissing her neck.

"Ah fuck," I groan and that only motivates her to keep going. I nip on the flesh of her collarbone and she moans. I continue biting on her skin until I reach her shoulder not caring about the marks I leave in the process. Lyra is still stroking my dick and swipes a finger over the tip while using her free hand to massage my balls.

Lyra and I have fucked before so I know about the degradation kink she has. When I first found out about it she was kind of ashamed for admitting that she finds pleasure in being treated like shit, but right now she's pleasing me and I'm here to deliver.

My hand lands on her bubble butt and she hisses. I turn her around so that her front faces the wall and press her body against the wet tiles. I spank her once more and earn another moan from her, but I stop there. She might enjoy being shit talked, but she's certainly not the submissive kind.

I slide my hand over her belly and lower down to cup her pussy. Goosebumps spread all over her skin and with my free hand I pinch her nipples until they harden. I insert two fingers inside her and begin rubbing her. She squirms and her hands ball into fists.

"You like that slut?" I growl. "You like being fingered in the showers when anyone can walk in and hear you moan like the little slut that you are?"

"Oh fuck-" Lyra pants. "Jimin don't stop!" She starts moving her hips and my fingers hit her sweet spot. "Right fucking there!"

I enter a third digit and she wails. Her hand reaches back for my neck and her head falls on my shoulders.

"Look at you." I grit. "A fucking mess. You were so wet before I even touched you. And now my fingers are getting sucked up in that fucking tight cunt of yours. Tell me how much you liked being finger fucked like some worthless slut."

She sucks in a breath and fists my hair. "Shit-"

"Say it." I say with a guttural tone and my teeth graze her skin.

"Y-yes," she finally admits. "I like it. Fuck me Jimin p—please."

"You fucking slut." I say. "Already want my dick inside you? Want me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to come to practice for the rest of the week?"

"God yes,"

I continue thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy, her juices run down my knuckles and her inner thighs, but soon enough they get washed out because of the water. My dick is pulsing and  the urge of wanting to fuck her only intensifies. When I remove my fingers she gasps and I begin pumping myself and coat my dick with her juices. She wants to turn around to face me but I stop her and spread her legs open. The tip brushes against her wet entrance and she eagerly lowers down on my erection as I begin thrusting inside her.

Lyra takes my dick like the pro that she is. Her walls tighten around me while her body jerks and spasms violently. She's moaning shamelessly and that only pushes me further towards the edge. My dick twitches inside her and I groan.

She cums first and I let loose a few seconds later, her wetness mixing with my seed. When I pull out our juices run down her thighs and we finally wash our bodies from head to toe.

"You better be fucking clean." I say as I wrap a towel around my torso. "You've fucked the majority of the members in the swimming team."

She rubs her thighs together while wiping her body dry and she breathes out a laugh. "Don't worry, it's because have sex often that I'm extra careful."

"Alright."

"Besides, I should be asking you the same. It's obvious that behind that cute face of yours you're a wild freak." Lyra points out.

"I haven't had sex in a week. And I'm clean." I tell her.

"Huh? How come?" She inquires. "You're hot as fuck and you seem like a nice guy. I've seen girls throw themselves at you."

"Busy skedule." I say simply.

She wraps another towel around her head and massages her skalp. "Aren't you majoring in Dance?"

"Dance and Creative Writing."

"Okay, you're busy alright." Lyra says, her lips turning into a thin line. "Oh well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat I really need to go. I have a class in about—I don't know how long because I don't have my watch." She kicks in her flip-flops and paces towards me. "Thanks for the good sex." She kisses my cheek.

"Only good?" I fake being offended.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Amazing, terrific, spontaneous, earth-shattering—"

I laugh "See you around Lyra."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.8K 98
โhey is this jungkook ? โž - pjm โyeah what's up? โž - jjk credit to the lovely @HYUNVODKA for the book cover idea :') check o...
426K 11.1K 50
Cover by @Niyonaika ๐Ÿ’œ SUCH A CRINGY STORY UGH I NEED TO SERIOUSLY EDIT IT Started: 5/29/17 Ended: 7/17/17 EDITING Characters: Mark Tuan (Y/n) Wang J...
5.1K 298 32
You had a pretty good life, a good job, a family that you loved, and loved you, a dog. Everything was perfect, but everything changed when you were i...
605 24 12
Taehyung x reader This is a story based on a sexual assault. This will be your only warning, there won't be triggers in the book because I find them...