tryst // h.s

By alltheloveju

(COMPLETED) One would say this is your typical love story, you know, best friends falling for each other, rom... More

disclamer/info/cast
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen pt.1
eighteen pt.2
eighteen pt.3
eighteen pt.4
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six | finale
sequel

twenty

4.7K 125 224
By alltheloveju

Chapter twenty

Harry

This has been, by far, the most hectic month of my life. Strangely enough, it started when we lost on the show.

Right after we lost on The X Factor, a month ago, we got a call from Simon on Monday.

''Good morning boys, Zara, I'm so glad you could make it.'' Simon said with a smile plastered on his face as he opened the door. ''Please come on in.''

''Is everything alright?'' Liam asked what we've all been wandering.

''Would there be something to go wrong?'' Simon replied with a question himself with a wicked smile. All of us shrugged. ''Please, do take a seat.'' We arranged on the sofas on his living room and he stood right in front of us.

''Are we in trouble?'' Zara curiosity got the best of her as she settled down next to me.

''Not that I'm aware of.'' He was acting so weird. ''Now, I've gathered all of you here because we need to discuss some issues.'' He intertwined his hands together.

''We do?'' Niall ask confused.

''Yes we do.'' Simon accommodated himself in front of us in a white loveseat. ''Okay, first of all. How are you feeling?'' This was getting freakier by the second.

''Cut to the chase, this is too much.'' Louis said and we all howerd death glances to his direction.

''Alright, down to business I see.'' He laughed. ''Well, as you know. You lost.''

Way to kick us while we're down.

''I watched and rewatched you performances all over again and realized that you still have so much to learn. Right now you have nothing, you just got out of a show that you lost and you have this thing were people know you but still don't.'' He explained while we watched with wide eyes.

Did he bring us here to make us cry?

''You are still young and have barely no experience to the real world out there.'' He cleared his voice. ''What I'm trying to say here is that you pretty much have each other but nothing else and that's not enough to succeed.'' Louis was tensing by my side and Zara was fumbling with her fingers to the other. She placed her hands on top of her knees and since I knew she was nervous I discreetly hooked my pinky with hers in a sign of comfort. She gave me a tight smile appreciating the gesture.

''However, you wouldn't be so lost if you had some help.'' The man was basically doing a monologue while we listened with care. ''So that's what you are all here for. You included Zara.'' She was about to say something but Simon raised his hand signaling that he wasn't finished.

''Basically what I'm trying to say here is that, I'm willing to sign you as artist and give you record deals.''

''Holy shit.'' Niall said right before letting out a nervous laugh.

''So, you are basically saying that you are giving us what winning the competition would have got us?'' Zara asked in confirmation as none of us could speak.

''Pretty much, yeah.'' He nodded but he was serious. ''The six of you, you as a group and you Zara; are way too valuable to let go. So I'm giving you a second chance. Is that something you'd be interested in?'' He asked and we all frantically nodded. ''Wonderful, so about in a month and a half you'll be flying to Los Angeles if you decide to sign your contract with the label and the management, to discuss about your future.''

''You are not kidding us, aren't you?'' Louis asked rather serious. We were all too damn shocked to process any words.

''I've never been more serious of anything in my life.'' He assured. ''Now moving onto the next topic.-'' He was interrupted by Zayn voicing out his thoughts.

''So, we are going to be professional singers? Like do an album and all that stuff?''

''Just to be clear, this means the beginning of your careers.'' Simon explained using his hands. ''From now on, you are public people and from the minute you sign those contracts you'll have records, tours, concerts, interviews, trips, awards, money. Everything.'' Zara's finger tightened around mine.

''As I was saying; on mid february the x factor tour will begin and both acts are included as it was informed on the registration paper you signed on your respective audience day.'' He went on how everything would develop on this upcoming tour. It'll be starting on February 19th up until April 9th. All of those matters and what places we would go and how it was vital to have a valid passport.

''Here are your contracts.'' He pulled them out of a drawer and gave each one of us a manila folder with a heavy document. ''I suggest you read them thoroughly and if you have any doubts do not hesitate to ask.''

We would be provided with security, hair stylist, stylists in general, and all that stuff by the time we are done with our contracts.

''Quick question.'' Niall asked before we left. ''Can we hug you?'' We all laughed and jumped onto Simon.

This is the beginning for all of us.

So after that day our lives took a hundred and eighty turn and since then we've been having interviews, gigs, shows, club appearances, everything.

Our days have been filled with all that stuff and more.

We weren't directly asked to move to London but the consequences after signing that contract spoke for itself. All of the paperwork and technical stuff were based in London; so after a long talk with our parents and a lawyer we have been coming down here a lot since then.

Thankfully enough, our management provided us with places to stay during our time here in London; they were mostly hotels or sometimes a small house with just enough space for us five.

Later on we found out that Cher had gotten a similar preposition just like us and Zara.

Oh Zara

Ever since I saw her walk into the contestants house on week one I knew it would mean trouble for me. And boy, it did.

I'm not gonna lie, at first I just thought she was hot. She's truly a sight for the sore eyes with that face, that body, her ass, and don't even get me started on how beautiful and innocent her blue eyes look.

I mean, all I wanted was to make a move on her, try and get to know her and see if that would take us anywhere; anywhere meaning my bed. I can't even begin to explain how many times I had to wank off in the shower just because she had bent over to pick something from the floor and her perfect round ass would make an appearance. I may or may not have dropped some stuff on purpose just for her to go pick it up.

I flirted with her to no end on the first week. However, she was clever and never let one get to her without retaliating with a witty comment back; which obviously was so hot because who doesn't like a little bit of rejection, right?

Seeing that flirting wasn't working for me and she wouldn't budge I tried a different approach. But it ended up getting me in more of a mess in my head.

Since she took care of me on the second week when I got sick she got me hooked. And I thought, yeah maybe I have a little crush and having her around as a friend wouldn't hurt. She's hot, cute and nice, having her around and not trying anything yet would work.

And then again I was wrong, I was so wrong.

I was looking for every little excuse just to spend some alone time that it was fucking pathetic. I made her blow dry my hair every single day, I watched That's 70's show with her anytime she felt like it and make little midnight trips to the kitchen expecting to see her roaming around. Just hoping for her to maybe realize I liked her.

The more I got to know her I realized that it wasn't just a crush, it wasn't just that I liked her. I had feelings for her and that happened when I realized that I had competition; Aiden. I thought that maybe it was just the fact that I was jealous that I needed to tell her and I tried.

Everything came crumbling down when I found her stressed out on a little corner because everybody was asking her stuff and she couldn't say no.

That's when I knew I had real feelings for her. Because how can you expect me not to when she's the way she is.

She's hands down the nicest person I'll ever know in my entire life. She's always willing to help with anything she can get her hands on. The kindness the carries upon herself is unbelievable, she'd never talk bad about anyone and all the time she'd try and point out the positive outcome of every situation just because she doesn't have it in herself to be mean about something.

However, she has a pretty strong character. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind from time to time and she'd never lie about anything. She was straightforward and I loved that about her. She's so stubborn and determined that is actually endearing.

Moreover, she isn't just a pretty face; the way her mind works truthfully amuses me. She's smart and clever and you can totally have a conversation from what hairstyle she could have to a hands on political debate. You can talk to her about anything and she won't question you or try to talk you down if she doesn't agree with you; she'll put in all her effort to try and appreciate your point of view and politely disagree if she has to, but she'll never make you feel bad about yourself.

Somehow she seems to enjoy my company as much as I do; and although she has broken my heart any time she says ''You are my friend or you are my best friend.'' I can't manage to get over her.

I don't even remember how we got to the conversation about sleeping together for ''sleeping purposes" kind of like when Joey and Ross nap together.

I thought that maybe she had started feeling something for me and said yes without a second doubt. She told me she had been having some trouble while sleeping and just to relate to her I said ''yeah, me too. It sucks doesn't it?'' When in reality I haven't been so exhausted in my whole life; so much so that I'd fall asleep on a fucking rock if I had to.

The thing that I liked most about her was that she was herself and she didn't need to change in order to like people; not that she needed to anyway because everybody loved her.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it again; she has some sort of pull that attracts people, and specially me, to her. Her personality is so alluring and interesting that I felt the need to always be close to her, not as close as I would like but still close.

I got to know her and became her friend.

As her friend, she had confided in me about stuff that were of my particular interest; having to do with some dickhead she had dated before the show. It made my blood boil every time she'd tell about how their relationship was and how he treated her because I know that if a put a little effort I could do so much better to her and treat her the way she deserves.

I had also realized that I couldn't make a move on her, at least not for a while.

Zara, being the goal oriented girl she is, she wouldn't let any guy get in between what she was after in that moment. Countless time I had heard her that she didn't want a relationship and that hurt a little bit because I do have feelings for her.

But If I had to remain her friend for a while I'd do it. I'll take as much as I can get if it means I'll get to be around her because I can't afford to lose her. I'm way too attached to let her go now.

Many times I had tried to tell her about how I felt, my feeling for her. Somehow, it never seemed to be a great time because we were either interrupted by mine or her former flings.

At this point I wasn't afraid of risking our friendship because I needed to get it off my chest and that's what I intended to do tonight.

Today is Zayn and Zara's birthday.

And in all great London style we would have a small party for them. Since we knew no one on this city, it would be the five of us, her and Cher.

It's been a while since I last saw her. Just like us, she's been having some gigs and events to attend to so our schedules haven't been able to match. It was needless to say that I missed her and even though we text everyday having her around it's a million times better and I am counting down the days until we have to go on tour and see her everyday again.

I had gotten her a gift that I hoped she'd like. It wasn't easy to get but I was excited to see her reaction. I needed to get some help from my mum because I'm broke. All the money I had saved from my work in the bakery had already run out.

So yeah, I am a singer, I have a band, I'm going on tour and I still have to ask my mum for money to get something for a girl. It's so embarrassing.

I've been spending most of my days with the guys and right now I was meeting Zara at her room in the same hotel as us. I was alone since the guys were up in one of the rooms playing xbox. I had managed to get her a single flower because I didn't want to be cheesy; I don't know what type of flower this is but it was nice and pretty just like her.

So much for not being cheesy.

Then it struck me.

What if she doesn't like flowers?

Or worse, what if she's allergic?

I shake my head out of those negative thoughts and dry my sweating hands on my pants and take a deep breath before knocking on her door.

It's just Zee.

I knock on the door and wait for a couple of seconds hiding the flower behind my back as I hear some fumbling behind the door and footsteps coming closer. The doorknob starts to move and reveals a messy looking Zara that smiles bigly at me before rushing and clinging onto me in a tight hug.

''Happy birthday Zee.'' I whisper in her ear as I round my arms around her tiny waist.

''Thank you.'' She tightens a bit more before loosening her grip and smiling at me. ''Please come on in.'' She takes a step back opening the door.

''Um, this for you.'' I give her the flower a little sheepishly.

''Oh my god!'' She gasps and place both of her hands on her chest.

''What? You are allergic, aren't you?'' I ask feeling like completely daft.

She shakes her head vigorously and snatches the flower to smell it. ''How did you know gerbera daisies were my favourite?'' She has an amused look on her face and I breath again. ''It's so pretty, thank you so much, love.'' She places a small kiss on my cheek.

''I didn't.'' I blush a little.

''Well, you made a great choice.'' She smiles at me. ''Are you in a rush? Because I was thinking of going to the liquor store a couple of blocks away to get us some booze for tonight.'' Her eyebrows wiggle and her smile is devilish.

''How much are you drinking?'' I give her a questioning look. She didn't strike me as the drinking type but I guess you never end up getting to know a person.

''Not much, I'm just buying some for the first time. Enjoying the perks of being eighteen.'' She grabs her jacket and starts placing it on her body and that's when I realize she's wearing my purple hoodie.

''Hey, that's mine! I've been looking for it everywhere.'' I point out and she looks down and then gives me an apologetic look.

''It's just that it's so soft and warm.'' She snuggles into it. ''And you never asked for it back.'' She shrugs. ''Are you coming or what?''

''I guess you can have it.'' I roll my eyes in fake annoyment. Without letting her know how cute and tiny she looks in my clothes. ''Yeah.'' We step out of the hotel room and I zip up my jacket walking down the hallway.

''What do you think I should get? Because I know I don't like beer but then I haven't tasted much so I don't know.'' We step on the elevator and press on ground floor.

''Um, I tried scotch but I don't know if you'll like it.'' I advice her on what I know because all I've ever tried is that and beer.

''Maybe tequila?'' She wonders. ''Uh, some vodka! I like vodka, I took a drink once and it fucked me over.'' She chuckles remembering. ''Well, tequila and vodka.'' We get down and start walking outside the building.

''Are you planning on getting pissed, Zara?'' I narrow my eyes at her.

''Of course not!'' She shoves me. ''But I only turn eighteen once! I want to make it memorable!''

''You won't if you drink your ass off.'' I laugh

''Oh hush, you won't be getting any.'' She threatens. ''You are underage, Styles.'' She mocks me.

''Please, I have more experience than you.'' As we are walking down my hand brushed hers and it's taking everything in me not to intertwine our fingers so I place mine in the pockets of my jacket. ''It's getting really cold.'' I comment.

''Yeah, I just hope it doesn't snow.'' She looks up the cloudy sky. ''I hate snow; I've been having nightmares about it.''

She hadn't directly told me but I knew it had to do with the fact that she was never really fond of snow and since her attack backstage on the show and that week, it had been snowing harshly so I guess it gave her bad memories.

''Are you sleeping down alright?'' I ask her bluntly. When we slept together we did it so naturally, yet it was something unspoken between us.

''Um, yeah.'' She says hesitantly. ''When I got home for the holidays I had some goodnight sleeps; being here... not so much.'' She raised her shoulders and narrowed her eyes. ''There it is.'' She points to the liquor store and we head to the door.

''Oh no, you're gonna get so pissed tonight.''

-

''Harreh.'' Zayn and Louis shouted over the phone. I retracted the phone from my ear and looked at the time and it was 1:17.

''What?'' I ask a little annoyed since they woke me up.

''Hey there mate.'' Zayn slurs into the phone and I roll my eyes. ''We need your help.''

''What?'' I repeat again.

''Zee's about to throw up.'' Louis says into the phone.

''I am not!'' I hear a whiny voice in distance.

''Is she okay?'' I sit on my bed.

''M'fine Harry bean.'' she shouts into the phone and I hear some fumbling.

''Situation here is we need you guys to come pick her up.'' Zayn seems to have snatched out the phone.

''Why? Did something happen?'' I start gathering my clothes.

''We may or may not have some girls to hook up tonight and let's just Zee does not really fit into the combo so...'' Louis explains and I hear Zara's talking. ''Do your brothers a favor.''

''They are getting some tonight Harryyy.'' She giggles and I hear other female voices talking to her.

''Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Wait outside.'' I say and hung up the phone and start tying up my sneakers.

Zara, Zayn and Louis had decided to go to some night club in Soho to 'properly' celebrate their birthday and since Liam, Niall, Cher and I were underage we had to stay at the hotel. The seven of us had gotten some dinner at a nice restaurant in central london, where our hotel was, and then we returned here and we had some drinks while the three of them were pregaming. Zara had bought and insanely amount of alcohol and by the time they left she was pretty tipsy.

I finished dressing myself and got out the hotel as soon as I could. The club they were in was like a fifteen minute walk from our hotel but since I didn't know the city that much I got a taxi to get there. I tell the driver the address and In five minutes I'm arriving.

I thank and pay him before stepping out. He left me in one corner so I had to walk to the front of the club. There was a line at the door and some people smoking outside so it was a little difficult to recognize them until I saw a little group of three girls and the guys. Louis and Zayn were talking to these girls and Zee was seated on a step with her head resting on her head and her eyes closed.

''Harry, there you are!'' Louis said as loud as ever which managed to make Zara jolt up on her place. ''Heyyy.'' He slurred as the rounded his arm on my shoulders.

''Harry, you can't enter here you are a minor.'' Zara slurred and then giggled. She is so drunk.

''We owe you man.'' Zayn pats me on the shoulder. ''She was cockblocking us.'' He whispered on my ear and I laughed.

''It's okay. I don't mind.''

''Where are the guys?'' Louis asks as the girl next to him started snuggling into his neck.

''Um, I couldn't get them up.'' I lie. I didn't even try, as soon as I heard I came rushing.

''Okay, can you get her home?'' Zayn asks a little impatient and I nod. ''Zee, Harry's gonna take you home.''

''M'kay.'' She nodded and stand up a little fast and then placed one of her hands on her eyes. ''I'm woozy.'' She giggled and took my forearm to balance herself.

''Okay, were leaving now. Bye bye.'' Louis rushed and they were out of sight before I knew it.

''Hey, Zee. Take my hand.'' I offer her as I try and get her walking to the taxi line which was long.

''Haryyy'' She whines again. ''I don't want a car.'' She slurs. ''I know!'' She widen her eyes. ''Let's take the tube, I love the tube! Please let's just take the tube! Please Harry please.'' It's like something lighted up inside her because just two minutes ago she was sleeping on her hand.

''Weren't you feeling woozy just now?'' I ask her as we begin walking and she nods at me giggling to herself. ''Do you think you can walk?''

''Of course, look at me!'' She leaves my hand and starts walking on her idea of a straight line and I laugh at her. ''Oi, you mean Harry bean.'' She pouts fluttering her eyelashes.

''Did you just called me Harry bean?'' I squint my eyes at her and she hiccups before nodding. ''Why?''

''Because you are little.'' She says in a baby voice. ''You are like a cute little cuddly bean and I want to smooch you.'' She pinches both of my cheeks and then falls onto my chest and we stumble back. ''Sorry.'' She giggles again and her eyes roll back into nothing. She's so out of it.

''Oh am I?'' I chuckle.

She nods vigorously until she gets dizzy again and stops us from walking covering her eyes.''The world is going like wooo.'' She signals with her free hand. ''Why are the light out? Have I gone blind?'' She asks and I snatch her hand out of her eyes. ''Oh, there you are.''

''How much did you drink in there?'' I ask rounding her shoulders with my arms to keep her from falling.

''Like 3 cocktails'' She stares into nothing with a thinking expression on her face. ''And like a lot of sh-shots.'' She hiccups again. ''Turns out Jagermeister burns like shit.''

"I'm in the mood for some fish and chips" She says in a thinking voice. "Can we get some Harry? Please, pretty please" She looks at me with drunken puppy eyes.

"Zee, it's almost 2 am"

"You are no fun"

''Hey careful.'' I stop by pulling her closer as we are about to cross a street. ''I told you, you were gonna get pissed.'' I chuckle, she's like a baby giraffe learning to walk.

''M'fine.'' She slurrs again. ''Is that a tattoo shop?'' Her eyes widen and she starts running to the neon sign lighted shop and stamps her face onto the window.

''Zee, don't run.'' I say as I catch up with her.

''I want one.'' She drags her word pointing to the shop.

''What? Like now?'' I ask nervously, I don't know who but someone would kill me if I get her back with a tattoo.

''Yes! Come on!'' She takes my hand and rushed into the shop. ''Hello!'' She says in the thickest accent I heard on her. ''I'm Zee and I want a tattoo.'' I cringe as I hear her speak to the pierced girl on the front desk.

''Well, hello.'' She laughs. ''Are you 18 doll?'' She asks while looking at her head to toe.

''Yesh, just today.'' She smiles and takes out her id showing it to her.

''Ah, another one of those.'' She laughs shaking her head. ''Well, choose anything you like. I'll prepare everything.'' The woman gets up and goes to the back leaving Zee and I alone at the front of the poorly lighted up shop.

''Uh! I could get this!'' She points to a design on the book. ''Oh! or this!''

''Zee, do you really think this is a good idea?'' She's the adult here but I'm the one acting like it.

''T-totally!'' She hiccups looking at me. ''Where should I get it?'' She placed the finger on her chin and looked nowhere in particular thinking. ''Oh! I know! What if I get it here?'' She lifted up her shirt revealing her covered breast spilling out of her bra. I gulped harshly and widened my eyes as she looked down her boobs. ''Maybe not, right?'' She said while placing one of her hands under one of them tugging it to the side to show me the place we wanted it, but I just looked at her pushing her breasts together.

''Um, I-I-I don't k-know.'' She rolled down her tshirt and while she wasn't looking I adjusted my pants.

''Oh, I always wanted one here!'' She pointed to her hip near her crotch, starting to unbuckle her pants until I stopped her. ''What?''

''Maybe don't do that here.'' for the sake of my dick.

''Oops, sorry.'' She giggled again. ''I also wanted one here.'' She turns around and points her ass cheek.

Now, this is just teasing.

''What are you getting?'' I remove my eyes from her ass.

''I don't know, you are of no help.'' She shoves me playfully but I don't move one bit.

''Alright, doll. You have to sign this here and we are ready to start.'' The woman from the tattoo shop comes back with a paper and Zara signs it without even looking at it. ''Come with me.'' She motions for Zara to follow her and she takes my hand pulling me with her.

Great, she's gonna be torturing me.

I walk behind her and we get to a more illuminated place of the store and she motions for Zara to sit on the chair. The woman tells me to sit on a stool near if I want but Zara asks me to hold her hand while doing the tattoo so I sit next to her, holding her right hand.

She looked nervous and tightened his grip on my hand as she got her tattoo done on her other hand, precisely on the inner part of her left pinky. She didn't tell me what she was getting but at least it wasn't a huge ass tattoo on her chest because I know she would have regretted it so much. Thirty minutes later she was done and the woman wrapped her finger and told her the precautions she needed to take.

She got up the chair and went to the front desk to pay.

''Well, happy birthday doll. Take care.'' The woman said bye to us and we left the store.

''Harry, I'm feeling funny.'' She dragged out her words.

''How are you still drunk?'' I chuckled.

''I'm feeling a little woozy.'' She giggled leaning on my chest to keep her balance.

''Do you want me to carry you?'' I asked her and she shyly nodded. I crouched down in front of her and told her to hop on and after a little struggle she managed to get on my back. She was light as a feather and we were like two blocks away from the hotel so it wasn't that bad.

I adjusted her by the back of her thighs and she gasped.

''Already on second base, huh? Get me on a date first.'' She chuckled and I shook my head fighting back a smile.

I grabbed her by the back of her knees and she tightened her arms around my shoulders, leaning her head onto the side of mine. ''Were almost there, Zee.'' I told her and she mumbled snuggling into my neck making me shiver as I felt her hot breath on my skin.

''Harry.'' She whispered as if she was telling me a secret and I hummed in response. ''Can I tell you a secret?''

''Always.''

''I think you're cute.'' She giggled and hid her face on my neck again. I almost dropped her as I heard it. I gulped down and turned to the side looking back at her.

''Y-you do?'' I stammered. Not really believing what she was telling me.

''Yeah, the first time I saw you on bootcamp I thought you looked like a jerk.'' I was confused. ''But then I thought you were cute, like a teddy bear kind of cute.'' I sigh and feel her raising her hands to play with my cheeks. ''You have chubby cheeks.'' She pushes her pointer fingers into them.

''Zee, we are here. Do you think you can walk?'' I ask her before putting her down. Once she's on the floor I take her hand into mine. We walk to the elevator and press on her floor. She leans onto the walls of it and all her hair falls on her face.

''I don't feel so good.'' She clutches her hand on her stomach and frowns.

''Come on, let's get you some water.'' I pull her hand as we reach her floor and go to her room. ''Do you have your key?'' I ask and she stares at the wall. ''Zee.''

''What?'' She turns to me.

''The key.'' I laugh and she blushes. She pulls her shirt by the cleavage and sticks her hand on her bra.

''Here.'' I take it and it's warm. Pushing dirty thoughts away from my mind I swipe the card and the door opens. ''Come in.'' She tugged my hand aking me stumble towards her and towering her. She looked up at me with her tired drunk beautiful blue eyes. ''Hi'' She whispered talking a step back giggling to herself.

''I'm gonna get you water.'' I tried changing the subject, this was so hard.

And I'm not entirely talking about the situation.

''There you go, Zee.'' I gave it to her as she sat on bed kicking out her boots.

''Thank you, Harry bean.'' She gave me a drunken smile and chugged down half of the bottle.

''What's with the bean?''

''It's because you are confusing and I don't get you.'' She laid down on bed with her legs dangling from the bed.

''What don't you get?'' I ask after a while.

''You are like the dirtiest cheekiest person I know.'' She was still struggling with her words. ''And then you are so maturest person I know.'' I think she just invented a word, I understood her though. ''I'm like, make up your mind. Are you gonna be dirty or cute?" She giggles looking at the ceiling like she just told the funniest joke ever.

Her laugh is like music to my ears. The sweet sound of her laugh could really light up any bad day I would have.

''I never gave you your present.'' I realize pulling an envelope from my jacket. ''Happy birthday Zee.''

''Oh, you didn't h-have to. You already got me a flower.'' She hiccups while raising her upper body from the bed.

''Open it.'' I say nervously.

She struggles finding the opening to the green envelope I had gotten for her until after a little fighting with her finger she pulls out the contents of it.

''You didn't'' She states while looking at me. I nod sheepishly and she pouts frowning a little. Tears start falling down her cheeks and she hops down the bed and rushes to me embrace me in a hug. ''Thank you, this is the best gift I've ever gotten in my life.'' She mumbles against my chest and I hope she doesn't hear my heart almost ripping out of it.

''Do you like it?'' I asked shyly. ''Because they were the only tickets I could afford and I tried to get you Bryan Adams but I didn't know when he was coming to London and this was closest so I got them but you don't really have to go if you don't want to. I can get you anythi-'' She places her finger on my lips to shut up my rambling.

''I love them.'' She looks from my shutted lips to my eyes. ''Thank you so much, you are truly the best.'' She hugs me again. ''Do we have that day free?''

''We?'' I'm confused.

''Yeah, were obviously going together. Do you think I'd really go to a stones concert without you? And after getting me this tickets'' She hiccups in between words but her eye looks serious.

''You don't really have to go with me, I got them for you to go with whoever you want.'' I scratch the back of my neck.

''There's no other person I rather go than you.'' My breath just hitched.

Did she mean that?

''I'm getting dizzy again.'' She falls down to bed again.

''Do you need help getting you pajamas?'' I ask looking at her suitcase.

''M'just get me that big tshirt.'' She mumbled and got up. ''Thank you.'' She went to the bathroom and I heard the water running and some fumbling. After 10 minutes she still was in there and I got worried.

''Zee, are you okay?'' I knocked on the door and she surprised me by opening it right away in just the tshirt that I had given her. I swallowed harshly for like the tenth time on the night and fought myself back not to look down her legs.

''I can't get my makeup off.'' She whines and then pouts. ''Can you help me?'' She holds up a satchel of makeup wipes next to her face and I take one out. She leads us to the bed and we sit on the edge.

I start rubbing the makeup wipe gently on her face. ''Stop moving.'' I say when her head moves abruptly everytime I touch her face. She giggles and keeps on doing it. ''Zara.''

''I'm sorry.'' She pouts again and her bottom lip stars quivering.

''No, Zee. It's okay.'' I cup her cheek to keep her from moving and wipe her makeup off. As I do that she looks everywhere on my face until she stops at my eyes.

''Your eyes are so green.'' We are so close that I feel her minty breath on my cheek. ''Like really really green.'' I nod and finish what I'm doing.

I can't do this, not while she's obviously still drunk.

''There you go.'' I move away and throw the wipe to the bin. ''Let's get you to bed.'' I say as she's yawning for the third time in five minutes.

''I told you, ask me on a date first. I'm not that easy.'' She giggles fighting back her heavy lids. I shake my head with a smile plastered on my face.

If only she knew.

Once I make sure she's in her bed safe and sound I get up and start gathering my things.

''Wait.'' She protest as it's like the only thing keeping her up. ''Don't leave me.'' She pleads and looks at me. ''I can't sleep alone.'' She says almost embarrassed.

''Are you sure?'' I ask hesitantly and she nods getting the duvet off her body making space on her bed.

I strip off my clothes and get in bed in front of her. She turns off the light and surprises me by snuggling into my chest. We've slept together but never like this. I carefully wrap my arms around her coddling her on my front.

''Can I tell you another secret?'' She asks and I hum back. ''I once had a dream about you.'' She says and I feel her long eyelashes fluttering close on my chest.

''Oh yeah? Tell me about it.'' I ask genuinely interested. She mumbles something completely unreadable and yawns again. ''Can I tell you a little secret too?'' She hums quietly and softly nods quickly drifting off to sleep.

''I think I'm in love with you.''

------
Hello darlings!

That was a lot hehe, I hope you liked it.

I made a little timeline for myself to locate everything I want to include in this story and we have a long way ahead of us, I hope you are ready.

If you are interested I made a Spotify playlist for this story and it's on my profile here in wattpad.

I'll ask for you to bear with me this next couple of chapters. I have my plans and you'll see it what I'm talking about.

Love

-J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.2K 53
“You,” he scoffed. “You don’t believe in love.” He looked astounded, as if this news was most unpredictable. I paused, replying as monotone as my voi...
2.3M 79K 87
[COMPLETED] "I think you enjoy the divorce therapist more than the therapy." ©lonelyari 2020
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
693K 12.5K 64
"Why are you asking me these questions?" I say, I can feel a panic attack coming on. I close my eyes taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I...