Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 30

222 71 5
By MabelOsagiede

The next morning, Theresa and Thelma walked into the company with pride. Alex was already on his way to the elevator. From the entrance, Thelma waved to him, a big warm smile on her face. He just nodded with an emotionless face. He didn't even glance at Theresa.

"I will go get his coffee! " Thelma said and left. Theresa nodded and took large steps towards the elevator. She stood beside Alex inside the elevator.

He looked at her and pressed the button. His expression screamed "TIRED! STRESSED! " though he tried to hide it. She sighed.

"What time did you sleep? " Theresa asked imperatively.

He snorted.

"Hey! "

He shrugged and held a cold stare.

"Dude! "

His eyes softened and he replied, "I didn't sleep. Just few minutes nap "

She gasped. She placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

"You don't like yourself " she said to him.

His brows knitted and he gritted his teeth.

"Don't care! " he muttered. "We have a meeting this morning. Please prepare everything. No mistakes allowed " he uttered and walked out as soon as the elevator door opened.

She hissed and walked past him. She was annoyed but she knew she couldn't argue with him. For some reason, she pitied him. She got to her office and picked a sleeping pill she had kept on her bag.

"I wasn't joking, Xander! You are gonna sleep" she said with an evil grin. "I can handle the meeting by myself beside the company will soon be mine "

She got up and peeped outside. She saw Thelma with the coffee mug filled to the top.

"Thelma! " she whispered.

"Huh? "

"Come! "

"Ok but I need to serve Mr Roger's coffee" Thelma replied.

Theresa rolled her eyes "Just come ".

Thelma walked into her office.

"What, Theresa? "

"We haven't made progress regarding retrieving our company " Theresa pointed out in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Sssh! " Thelma hushed her. "What if someone heard".

While Thelma was not watching, Theresa tossed the sleeping pill into the coffee mug.

"Sincerely, I wish we stop all this" Thelma pouted.

"That's your business! We can't back out now! Go and serve your stupid boss is coffee " she snapped and sat on her chair. Thelma nodded and slipped out of the office.

***************************

*I don't know why but I am so worried about Alex. He looks drained out of all energy* Thelma thought.

She placed the coffee mug beside him. He flashed her a small smile. She returned it.

"Are you okay sir? " she asked softly.

"I'm good " he replied with the same soft voice. He sipped his coffee and was back to his lapto, typing with speed.

"We have a very important meeting today. Make sure everything is ready" he ordered. She nodded and left his office.

***
"What's up, Thelma! " Cherry greeted.

"I'm good " she grinned. "Are all the financial account of this company ready? "

She gave her a thumbs up. "So ready! " she smiled.

"Where is your boo? " Thelma teased.

Cherry blushed. "He is good. I thought you saw him this morning? "

"I wanted to hear what is girlfriend had to say " Thelma winked and left the office. She strolled to other offices confirming from each staffs to know how prepared they were. And those who weren't she helped.

*************************

However, our beloved Theresa had sneaked into Alex's office. She laughed her life out when she saw him fast asleep. She walked to his table.

She picked all the necessary things she would use for the meeting. A satisfied smile appeared on her flawless made up face.

She poked his cheek.

"What you gonna do about this, Xander love? " she whispered to his ear.

"Why do I call him that? " she literally spat out. "I should just call him Xander".

She poked him, pinched the bridge of his nose and ruffled his hair.

"So soft! So silky " she sighed as she ran her fingers down his hair.

"I should take a selfie " she exclaimed. With that said, she took a total of twenty photos. That much? I know, she is obsessed with pictures.

"So good-looking in his sleep" and she began laughing evily. "Muahahaha! I could post this"

She picked everything and left the office.

Minutes later, Thelma dashed into her office.

"Theresa, Mr Roger is so fast asleep and the meeting is seconds away" she said breathlessly.

Theresa shrugged.

"Don't you care? "

"Thelma, no need to worry! I can handle the meeting "

"But --" she was cut off by Theresa.

"But what, Thelma? Won't I be the owner soon? Step up on your game, girl" she picked everything and sashayed towards the room the meeting was to be held.

With determination and the plan to slap her victory on Alex's face, Theresa did the meeting to her utmost best. To be sincere, Theresa has always been a good business administrator. Thelma was the one who didn't want to study Business Administration. She was forced by her father.

***************************

The meeting was long over. Thelma was having lunch in a canteen. She allowed her mouth to soak in the juicy taste of her pizza. It left a pleased smile on her face as she munched it.

*If Dad hadn't force me to study Business Administration, I really wanted to go to an Art school. Maybe learn to paint or write a book. Business field is not my true calling*

She finished her lunch and went to Alex's office. Her eyes snapped open when she saw Theresa on his seat.

Before she could speak her phone rang. She picked it as soon as she saw that the caller was Oscar.

"Hey, princess! " his tender voice sang.

Her cheeks got warm, "Hey!"

"Would you mind having dinner with me tonight? "

"Nope! "

"Seriously? "

"Of course, I won't " she smiled. "Besides I don't have plans for tonight " she added.

"Awesome! I will pick you at seven. Is that okay? " he asked cheerfully.

"It's okay! "

*Is it like a date? Should I ask? No, of course not! We are friends! He is just being friendly*

"Like a date, princess! Bye! " he hung up.

Thelma's mouth hung loosely. She blinked multiple times and at last squeaked.

"Who called? " a smiling Theresa asked. She sat on Alex's seat like a true boss. Her long tanned skin were crossed as she sat like a superior.

"Oscar" she replied.

"Awwn! Your future boyfriend " Theresa exclaimed.

"What? Don't be too sure! " Thelma replied.

"Is there any other reasonable guy in your life?" Theresa sneered.

*Yep! My one and only Alex. My long crush and sweetheart*

I know you might be wondering why Theresa was on Alex's office chair. Well, once upon a time, a prince was fast asleep that one could think he was dead. To avoid him waking up sore, his royal highness was taken home.

"It just feels right. Didn't you see the way I spoke? Like a true CEO! A true boss" she exhaled.

"I am so going to make my revenge on the Rogers! And sweet sis, stop that feeling of yours for Alex before it's too late" Theresa said bluntly with a frown.

"I... I... Why must we revenge? " Thelma stuttered.

"Cause we were born to! Fool! Are you planning of backing out? " she abruptly stood up.

"No... Yes.. I mean! No.. " she sighed. "No! ".

"Good! " Theresa's voice became low with anger evident in it. "Because it is going to happen soon! " she stared to thin air with a scowl.

Author's note: ~•~

Hi, how are you? How is everything going for you?

Well! Well! Well! Is this where the true drama begins? I don't know *shrugs* You gotta read to know more. I am so excited!! Pls vote and comment. It make me more happy. Also share to your friends. I hope you are staying safe. Love you and God bless and protect you ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
395 35 7
+ ROMANCÉ ++HUMOR & MYSTERY +++BEING A WHOLE NEW PERSON Prononciation : Way-nah One runs, the other chases - one hides, the other finds -one denies...
2.7K 348 28
This is a story about a boy named Logan, it's also a story about a shoe and a book. Everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, but nobody knows where it...
47.3K 1.3K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...