Prison Bait: Bryson: Recovery

By BeautyHeartBouquet

All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Two of Prison Bait Series Knowing life is too short to hold... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Ten

510 16 3
By BeautyHeartBouquet

I moaned as I rolled over and felt Freddie's heat as he laid with his arm thrown over my waist to secure me tight to him, I peeked my eye open but immediately shut it at the brightness of the sun gleaming through the barred window. I reached up and lightly brushed my fingertips over his masculine chest as he stretched and rolled his neck while slowly awaking, I wanted to lick all over his body but I decided to wait until the appropriate time. I slowly sat up while listening for any signs of active people in the area, but it was eerily quiet as I blinked a few times to help with the sleepiness while yawning tiredly. 

Freddie had woken me up in the middle of the night, nearly midnight and mounted me for nearly an hour before we both was spent and dosed off to sleep just as fast we had awoke to have sex. To say I was sleepy was an understatement, I was exhausted but I was eager to also start the day because of the exercise I had gotten in the middle of the night from Freddie. He knew when to light a fire in me and he knew the best way to do it as well. 

"Mmmm, what's the plan for today?" I asked him, laying my hand on his chest and lightly brushing my fingertips along his masculine pecs and abs once more. 

"Sex... work on the car... sex... eat... sex... more sex... dinner... then sex again... then sleep." Freddie said with a happy smile on his face. 

"You're stamina is insane." I laughed, swatting his chest as he simply shrugged and retaliated by smacking me on the butt, causing it to jiggle and he immediately noticed. 

I watched as he perked up and swatted my butt again, lightly cupping it and rubbing it as I smirked while staying in a hands and knees position so he could fondle my butt at his own greediness. He licked his bottom lip invitingly as I reached up and ran my hands slowly along his pecs, he was so masculine with his packed abs on display for me because he was entirely nude. I was dressed in nothing but my pair of cotton underwear, as my jumpsuit had been thrown somewhere in the cell last night. I glanced around and pinpointed my jumpsuit to see it was thrown on the sink, causing a tiny laugh to leave me as I teasingly turned around my backside and all it's glory was too Freddie. I heard him groan as his dick jumped at the sight of my clothed butt, he was ready for another round and I was too but I really needed a shower. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I told Freddie with a tiny smile on my face. "You coming?" I said teasingly.

I was getting horny just at the thought of Freddie slamming me against one of the shower walls and taking me for everyone to see, everyone would hear my moaning and would be watching as Freddie shoved his big dick all inside of me and make me nut without a single touch. He had that affect on me, he made me a horny little slut that want to give him head every hour of the day until his big balls were completely empty. 

"Fuck yes." Freddie quickly rose to his feet and grabbed his changing uniform, which were a top and bottom set, as well as his commissary towel. 

I grabbed my orange top and bottom uniform as well to change out of my jumpsuit after the shower, Freddie licked his lips hungrily at me as I bent over to straighten up our mess from last night. As I was bent over, he pushed himself flush against me and I could feel his hard log pushing between my largely swollen globes as he groaned at the thought of pounding me right here, right now. I was more than ready as I reached back and swiftly pulled my underwear out of his way as he lined himself up with me without missing a single beat in time, he pushed forward slowly as I laid my front against the cold table mounted to the wall. 

I took a heavy breath and whined at the burn of him entering my ass, it was painful but it quickly subsided as Freddie started to move, humping me hungrily. I moaned at the feeling of him jabbing my insides as his pace quickened, causing me to only grow louder as the pleasure rocked up and down my spine. I whimpered as I realized I was already nearing close to a climax and we had only just started, I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes tightly while trying to keep myself calm so I wouldn't shoot early. I could hear his breathing growing quicker as his pace only quickened more until he was ruthlessly pounding me and the sound of our skin smacking would soon draw an audience as I didn't hold back myself anymore. 

I cried out in pleasure as I threw my hips back against him, I reached down and cupped myself to keep from releasing so soon just as banging on the cell door caught both of our attention. I looked over as a guard stood there with the light pointed at us, Freddie didn't pause as I noticed him only enjoying the guard watching as he started to ferociously pound inside me. I whimpered as he dove deep inside and smacked me on the ass dominatingly, making my legs shake as I held on for the ride, screaming for more. I expected the guard to bang on the cell bars once more as a warning but he didn't as he watched on, the bulge in the front of his dark blue pants told me he was enjoying what he saw thoroughly. 

"Look at you, Barbie, got the guards wanting a piece of you now." Freddie groaned in my ear so huskily, causing me to shiver as my legs only shook harder at the thought of a guard enjoying our actions. "Yeah, you want to suck the guard while I fuck you Barbie? You gonna be my little slut?"

I didn't have the chance to answer as Freddie grabbed a tight grip on my hair as I realized what he was going to do, he moved me over to the cell door swiftly as the guard didn't hesitate to pull himself free of the restraints of his pants. I hadn't saw this guard around before so I assumed he was from a different pod, he was probably about five-seven with the traditional blonde sweeping hair. He had a very solid gut on him and was probably around his sixties with a his hairline receding. 

The guard's eyes were a crystal green that sparkled with delight at the sight of me closer to him now, his lips were stretched thin as he kept a stoic face but the excitement was obvious as his dick, which was possibly five inches long, eagerly bobbed near the cell door. Upon closer distance, I noticed his name was Matthew Young and he wasn't just a regular duty guard that had stumbled upon our morning fun. Instead, Matthew Young was one of the higher ranking guards on duty whenever Warden Harper was around and he was already near her, but he wasn't hear head protection, no the main guard was much more scarier. Freddie didn't release his grip on my hair as he shifted himself a little so he was sturdier, he finally released me and grabbed onto the bar cells above my head and started to fuck me hard. I threw my bubble ass back against him as he angled himself and caused me to yelp at the mixture of pain and pleasure. 

"You're gonna be Daddy's little slut?" Freddie asked again, smacking my butt while waiting for an answer this time around.

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned, knowing it's exactly what he liked to hear.

"Good girl, Barbie." Freddie praised me, making butterflies settle in my stomach. "Suck that guard dick, Barbie. Do it now." He ordered.

I was nervous but it immediately went away as Freddie used my neck to guide me closer to the horny guard's cock as he thrust his hips forward to give me easier access, just as I neared, Freddie suddenly yanked me back and the guard sputtered in disbelief. His eyes pleadingly looked behind me as Freddie held my neck tightly. He stopped pounding inside of me and it took a moment for me to come to my senses as Freddie stayed planted inside me but was leaning closer to the guard as I looked between the two.

"I'll let my Barbie suck you if you did what I asked you to do." Freddie said suddenly. "Did you do it?"

I was confused on what Freddie was talking about until the Guard Matthew quickly nodded his head while stroking his cock hungrily, Freddie held his hand out and Guard Matthew appeared to hesitate as he moved his hand forward slowly, he was holding a paper bag. Freddie then applied pressure to the back of my neck and I was confused until he had lowered me near the Guard Matthew's dick as the tip glistened from pre-cum. Freddie's little smack on the butt told me to go ahead as he sat the bag on my back and started to fan through it to make sure it had everything. 

I opened my mouth and licked the tip of the guard's dick into my mouth before sucking slowly on it, I squealed and was plunged forward as Freddie gave me a very powerful thrust that jerked me forward. I met his thrust as I bobbed my head back and forth on the guard while Freddie plowed me from behind, this was like a porn scene I had watched with him when we were in the janitor's closet one time. The scene was pretty self explanatory with a girl fucking her teacher with the principal's dick in her mouth while wearing a skimpy school uniform, it was a fake scene but it had gotten Freddie so hot and I had sucked his dick while he watched it. 

"Good girl, Barbie, I got you a treat for being so good to me." Freddie whispered in my ear as he smacked my butt while still pounding into me at the same rhythm as before.  

I was curious to what Freddie had gotten me but I knew he would tell me soon once I got him and his new ally off, I was mostly shock that I was content with Freddie making me suck a guard as a reward. I should be angry, I should feel disgusted, I should leave him alone but something told me that this was okay because he was okay with it. I wasn't too keen on sharing myself but I knew it was all for the matter of business, and part of me was afraid if I didn't do it, Freddie would replace me with someone who would. Those fears were probably understandable, I was at a huge lost if Freddie decided to throw me aside, I was helpless more than ever with just one working eye and I was so weak that even a weak guy could beat me up. 

I didn't want to take the chance of losing Freddie's protection and his affection, and though he had told me he didn't want to lose me, I knew that it all came with a cost. I knew how the prison system worked sometimes, everything you did was watched and the only way to get what you wanted was to work with the guards. Freddie was probably going to have me help make connections, and I was mostly okay with that as long as it didn't go too far and Freddie didn't get carried away, as well as him not seeing me any other way because I didn't see myself any different.

I'm still Freddie's little Barbie. 

And I still love him just as much as before. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 308 21
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
93.9K 5K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
882K 30.9K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...
33.1K 1.1K 16
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book One of Prison Bait Series Kiden's life is changed permanently when he's sentenced to serve a sentenc...