BTS' New Manager

By PurpleQueenie

(Y/N) had always been interested in travelling the world and now is BTS' only female manager. She has to give... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

6.8K 303 139
By PurpleQueenie

Sensitive content! Please be aware before starting this!

UNKNOWN POV:

I looked at her limp body, so relaxed and content, wasn't she? So loose and pliant. Her pretty lips were dropped open, I was so glad she is enjoying herself so much that she couldn't even control her body's responses anymore.

But she still had to pay. For running, for making me chase her for so long, doesn't she know how hard it was for me? How many girls I chased who resembled her? How many I had to discard afterwards when they didn't make the same pretty sounds she did? Didn't she care how much it bothered me?

"For every kiss, every touch that filthy boy did, I'm gonna have to punish you babygirl. After all, you're my doll, aren't you? And I don't like sharing." I crooned to her, picking up a sharp scalpel and moving towards her.

"Now let's see...he kissed all over your neck but hmm...I rather like the fetching marks you got there, don't want them to be hidden from sight by your pretty red blood. Ah... your cheeks, such gorgeous cheeks they are, so full and defined." As I traced the sharp blade of the scalpel along her cheekbones, revelling in the crimson beads that pearled under my touch. I traced her cheekbones with the scalpel, hissing at the pleasurable feeling of the tip sinking into her soft skin before leaving a trail of crimson behind. Stunning.

I glanced at her eyes, there were such pretty crystals waiting to fall but hadn't yet. Don't worry pet, I'll get them out of you. Oddly, her eyes weren't showing me the love and devotion I was expecting. They were hard and closed off, still struggling baby? Not for longer.

Where else was she touched?

"Ah, where else? Yes your lovely doll hands and fragile wrists. Such soft skin you have." As I slipped the blade along her dainty, slim wrists giving her lavish ruby bracelets; only for her, especially for her.

I was being so gentle towards her and she couldn't even express herself? Tch, tch. No manners?

A sudden rage of anger coursed through me and my grip on the scalpel tightened as I dug the blade in deeper, sighing with contentment as I heard strangled whimpers attempting to leave her throat.

I stepped away from her, leaning back to examine my artwork. Lying before me was the world's most beautiful piece, the red looking so tempting, so alluring as it bled into the white silk sheets. Now that they were blessed with her blood, they became testament to us, our union. She was mine in ways more than she could count.

Her white dress and the white of my sheets merged, she looked like she belonged, that she was one with the bed. There forever. For me.

The thought pleased me, I dropped the scalpel onto the ground and crawled upwards towards her spread out body. Slowly pushing the fabric of her dress upwards, bearing her skin, her flesh to me. A deep hunger, a want and need for her settled inside me; heavy and almost suffocating. I pushed the dress upwards, excitement mounting higher than higher. The fabric was bunched around her hips and I was able to see the gorgeous marking on her thighs. I did that, pride stirring inside me, I couldn't wait to have her squirming and begging.

An enormous grin ripped free from my mouth, joy exulting me as I leaned forward, bending my head forwards....

----

BTS POV:

We all bustled into our apartment, calling out for (Y/N) with eagerness only to be greeted with emptiness. The apartment was as we left it but it felt cold, unused. Where was she? We hurried to her room, knocking before entering to be greeted with an empty room. She wasn't back yet?

Jin opened his phone to call her, it rang constantly before the automated message began to play. He lowered it, nervousness settling deep inside his gut. She never missed a call from him, from any of them, she knew she needed to be accessible at all times.

So why wasn't she?!

The panic must've shown on his face as the members quietened.

"Jin hyung, what is it?" Yoongi asked, apprehension drawing itself across his expression.

"She's not answering, she's always accessible. SO. WHY. ISN'T. SHE. GODDAMIT." His voice gaining volume as panic began to colour it.

Namjoon was about to argue that she was human too, her battery could've died but the fact the phone rang before being disconnected, the knowledge that he knew she always kept her phone fully charged and on speaker. Something wasn't sitting right with him and panic began to steep in him.

Suddenly, there was a flurry of knocks at the door.

Taehyung rushed to the door, throwing it open wide with a grin and expression of relief on his face.

"(Y/N)-ahh, you're in so much—" he tailed off. It wasn't her.

Vick and Moonbin stood there, tightness in their posture and a heaviness in Moonbin's eyes.

What had happened?

Wordlessly, he stepped aside for them to enter and Vick began moving them all towards the living room, Moonbin bringing up the rear.

Silently, Vick waited for them all to be seated, his hand cupping the nape of Moonbin's neck in a comforting gesture.

Their eyes narrowed, why did he need comfort?

"I'm gonna say it straight and bluntly. (Y/N) is with her ex right now." Voices erupted in anger.

"It's the third phase of the plan. We need sufficient evidence of Joohyun's actions to shut him away for good. We have testimonies, witness statements and photographic proof all compiled but this will seal the case. He won't be able to escape it." Vick continued loudly over the voices.

"So, you're telling me that (Y/N) walked right into his arms, knowing the amount of danger she's in to get evidence against him?" Jimin spoke up, voice void of any emotion and face scarily emotionless.

Vick nodded.

He opened his mouth to speak but his phone rang, cutting him off.

His eyes widened, hand darting to the phone in his pocket. It was his work phone.

Quickly, he brought it to his ear.

"Got the evidence.... I'll be out right now. There's no time to waste." Before he was sprinting out the door, the members and Moonbin forgotten.

They hastened to their feet, intending to follow but Moonbin stuck out his arm, blocking the doorway intercepting them.

"No. She didn't want this. She wants you to stay." He sounded completely wrecked and it was then they noticed the redness of his eyes.

Jin stepped forward but Moonbin didn't waver.

"She made me swear to her that you would not leave. Now sit." He barked.

"When was this?" Hoseok spoke up.

"Just before we started phase 2 and she was taken." He whispered in a broken voice.

WILL POV:

Trace sped through the city, eyes focused on the road and hands gripping tight on the steering wheel. He listened to the voice on the other end of the earpiece.

"The team is on standby. We should be there in the next few minutes." He said, voice tight.

My eyes were focused on the red tracking sign, it was still on which was a relief, but I knew (Y/N) wasn't okay. I feared to think how much more she would be injured before we got there. A whole lot can happen in a few minutes. I didn't dare think what he would be doing right now, the trapped whimpers playing themselves on a loop in my ear.

Trace cut through the closed signals, driving incredibly fast, but it was still too slow. The car suddenly braked, bringing us to a firm stop. I was already dashing out the car, Vick and Trace on my heels. I ran through the apartment complex, dashing up the stairs and onto the second floor. My eyes narrowed on his door number and I rushed forward, attaching the device that would override the electronic passcode system. It took seconds, precious seconds we couldn't lose.

The door beeped and I swung it open, careful not to let it smash against the wall. We couldn't alert him to our presence. I could hear a low voice murmuring from behind the nearest door and I swung it open and froze for a second before darting forward.

(Y/N) was lying there, her eyes wide open as tears coursed down them and Joohyun's body on top of hers, her dress was bunched around the waist and there were trails of blood soaking into the silk sheets.

I ran forward and swung an arm around his neck pulling him backwards and off her limp body. A few other men from the team rushed forward and helped in restraining him. He was snarling and raging and shaking his body violently to get free. I left him in the hold of two men whilst the third was calling for medical assistance immediately.

Vick and Trace were bent at the edge of the bed, carefully examining her body whilst whispering soothing words to her. She was drugged but there had to be a damn antidote that could free her from this paralysis which I prayed was temporary. It better be or I was going to tear down hell so I could shove this damn bastard in and hold him down as he burned.

I slowed my steps as I approached the bed, heart shattering at fully taking in the scene. My blood was boiling, and I could see how injured she was. I hesitantly raised my eyes to meet hers but a weight off my chest loosened slightly. Her eyes weren't unfocused or shattered, there was fear in them but overwhelming that was a burning fire I saw in them. Rage had overtaken her eyes and her usual soft expression and personality was gone. Here was a woman who was fighting. Who was not going to lose? Who was going to make him pay.

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as I slowly reached over to grab her hand. She couldn't clasp my fingers, so I loosely intertwined ours, trying to settle the raging monster threatening to erupt and destroy. Annihilate.

There was a sudden shout and one of the men who had restrained Joohyun collapsed, a syringe jammed into the jugular vein. The other man was struggling to control him and there was a flash of silver before he clutched his stomach and went down, blood pouring forth from the wound.

He rushed forward, an unhinged animal, a demon with ire in his eyes but Trace and Vick darted forward. I instinctively covered (Y/N)'s body from view, shielding her. No way in the darkest realms of hell was he ever getting near her again. Vick raised his gun aiming it at Joohyun, Trace's gun also rising to point to his temple.

"Joohyun stop. It's all over." Vick spoke, hatred clear in every syllable.

He continued to struggle forwards trying to barge past the shield Trace and Vick had formed.

"She's mine. Get away from her. She belongs to me." He howled with rage as he shook his head to desperately see her.

Not today.

He swung an arm forward desperately, slowly edging forwards.

"Joohyun, this is your final warning." Trace warned as Vick's finger tightened on the trigger.

He howled, a pure animalistic and carnal sound barrelling forward.

Shots rang out.

A bullet pierced itself through his head, tearing through the centre of his forehead. Another at his heart. A few more shots at his legs before his body went tumbling down.

Vick and Trace had no mercy in their eyes as they stared down at his bleeding figure. Blood was rushing out, staining the carpet as it pooled around him. They lowered their guns watching with a grim malice as the life slowly drained out his eyes.

When they became lifeless did, they turn back towards the bed. I was glad I had shielded her body; she never needed that sight embedded in her memory.

I watched his corpse lay there sprawled across the ground, with only regret. That he didn't suffer more, that he didn't pay for his crimes. That he didn't go through enough. Death was merciful for him. And he didn't deserve that.

I had seen torture sessions in Korea before, watched from behind the glass as they got to work mercilessly. He wanted to see Joohyun there. But I didn't get to.

I turned back towards (Y/N) who had shut her eyes at the sound of the shots, tears seeping out from underneath and I carefully swept her into my arms before carefully edging my way out of the room. The medical help was waiting outside, and I carefully lay her onto the stretcher. Though she had no strength in her hands and couldn't use them, I knew she wanted me to stay so I walked out with them, never once loosening my hold on her.

Vick and Trace were photographing the scene, the last piece to the evidence file. Even though he'd died, he wasn't going to have the mercy of a funeral and mourning. He was going to be remembered as who he truly was, a monster.

I gently leaned forward and unclasped the necklace, at the centre of it, like it had always been, was the camera that had been recording and compiling it all. It was hidden inside the decorative piece which looked like a coloured gem.

That's how we knew. That's how it all ended.

I entered the ambulance, eyes scanning her face as the paramedics attached an IV drip to her and monitored her vitals.

I felt one of her fingers stir, miniscule but I felt it.

She would get better; she would come out stronger than before. She had an army of support behind her, and not once would we let her falter and stumble.

(WHOO HOOO! IT'S OVER, JOOHYUN (FINALLY GAVE HIM A NAME) GETS HIS JUST DESSERTS. WELL SLIGHTLY LESS SO...BUT I AIN'T COMPLAINING. AS MORBID AND VILE AS I WANTED TO MAKE IT INCLUDING ALL THE SUGGESTIONS YOU ALL MADE, UNFORTUNATELY IT JUST WASN'T POSSIBLE, I CAN'T OPEN HELL UP ON WILL YOU SEE. SHAME REALLY. HE DIDN'T DESERVE MERCY, HONESTLY, HE DIDN'T. BUT THANK YOU! FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS, ALL THE COMMENTS, YOU GUYS HAVE MADE ME SMILE, LAUGH, GIGGLE, ACT LIKE A MANIAC AND DRIVEN ME TO WRITE MORE AND MORE. IT'S NOT OVER YET! DON'T WORRY. SHE STILL NEEDS TO HEAL AND BE CODDLED WITHIN AN INCH OF HER LIFE, (Y/N) NEEDS TO BE SMOTHERED IN HUGS, KISSES AND A BLANKET MADE OF BANGTAN BOYS. KEEP TUNED! 21K READS AND OVER 900 VOTES?? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I CAN'T EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT. IF I COULD GIVE YOU HUGS THROUGH THE SCREEN I WOULD. LOVE YOU ALL!)

Also the soulmate au is in the works! I'll be uploading it when this fic ends so keep an eye open! I was gonna add the cover but hmm... should I?

Stay happy, healthy, fighting, raring to go! Borahae! 💜💜💜

PurpleQueenie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 147 17
COMPLETED A new life in a new country, what could possibly go wrong
13.1K 615 29
Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another addition when her sister ends up missing and s...
254K 7.9K 31
Taehyung got a new job, he works as an assistant for a new popular Kpop boy group called BTS. The manager thought it would be best if Taehyung lived...
5.8K 344 22
"You're Mun (Y/N), aren't you. We've been waiting for you." ~Basically a girl named Mun (Y/N) is reunited with her high school prom date that she tho...