๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ - ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...

By sftxhyo

โคท ๐‘ค๐‘ค๐‘ค.๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š.๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š !! ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ ๊’ฑ ๋„์˜ โ”Š๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” แจงแจฉ โ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐–ป๐—‹... More

แฐ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ ! - [ 01 ]

แฐ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? - [ 02 ]

178 7 9
By sftxhyo

( A/N : This is going to be quite long since I haven't upload in a long time sorry forgive me)

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕
After we finished watching together, we play some games and I go back home. I was playing with Dami eonni, when suddenly my mom called me.

- 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴 -
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛- Mom
Normal-Hyorim

"Hello mom, what's up? "
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚊 (𝚌𝚊𝚝) 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚔"

"Of course mom don't worry. This is not the first time you will come home late"

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚔. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠"

"Bye mom"

- 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳 -

School again..... Why does school even exist. Who agrees with me? Anyone? Ok! After I eat my dinner I play with Mocha and then I go to sleep.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 ☀

🅷🆈🅾🆁🅸🅼 🅿🅾🆅
I was just dreaming, I was a kpop idol when suddenly I hear someone scream.

"HYORIM! HYORIM! " Why is it so loud? "Yahh Hyorim! Wake up! Your gonna be late for school" Said Damien eonni.

"Noo I don't wanna go pleaseeeee" I said while holding the blanket. "Nope, your going since your mom told me, come on its your first day" She said again. " Fine"

I go to the bathroom to take a shower and change into this
Uniform↓

Hair↓

After I was done, I take my bag and go down stairs. "Ooh what's for breakfast eonni? " I said as I sit down. " I make pancake since it's your first day of school" She said and give the pancake for me. "Thank you eonni" I said as I eat. "I have to go now bye eonni" I said and get into the car.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕~

"Hi Yeora!" I greet her. "Hi Hyo! Do you know that there will be an open audition for SM Entertainment? " She said. "Really? " I ask her.

"Yeah, I want to audition and thankfully my mom let me! I can't wait the audition is next week on Saturday" She said.

"Wow, I believe you will surely get accepted. First, you are beautiful. Second your good at rapping and singing and third hmm.... I know it you will get accepted" I said to her.

"Me beautiful? Nooo your the one who's beautiful, but do you will audition?" She said.

"I don't know, last time I ask her I want to be a kpop idol she was kinda mad at me, since she don't want me to be an idol, but who knows, maybe if I ask her I want to audition she will let me, but probably I will just ask my dad" I said.

"I hope you can" She said. "Let's go! Class is about to start! " I said.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕~

"I'm home" I said. "Mom? Dad? Your home early" I said and go to them.

"We just think that we haven't spent time with you for a long time, so do you want to go to lotte world? " Mom said. "Oh yessss! " I said. "Now go change first then we will go" Dad said. "Ok Dad! "

I ran upstairs and change to this ↓

(Author's note: All the clothes I use in this story is not mine so credit to owner)

After I finished changing, I go downstairs and we all go to Lotte World.

"So what do you want to ride first sweetie? " She asked.

"Ooh! Let's ride the roller coaster! " I said.

"Eh, I think you're too young to ride that Hyo, but how about we ride that one. It's on a boat and I think you're allowed to ride that" Mom said.

"But I always wanted to ride that (┬┬_┬┬)fineeee" I said and we all go to the ride.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ~

(Author note: sorry I just think it will be boring so I just time skip)

"It's already night so go wash up and go to sleep, ok! It's already past 10" Dad said.

"Ok, but .... I want to ask something to the both of you" I said hesitates. "What is it dear? " Mom asked.

"I... Can I go audition in SM Entertainment? Please Mom and Dad, I always want to be an idol and even aunty and uncle ( Yeora's parents) let Yeora audition. Why can't I audition too Mom Dad? " I said.

"I'm really sorry dear, but you're just too young to the idol world and do you remember your long lost brother I told you? I haven't told the full story to you, so about ...

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚖 3 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 ~

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁 🅿🅾🆅

Jin ( Hyorim's brother ) said to his parents that he is going to have his performance debut tommorow and his parents are so proud of him and they support him.

This is his profile↓

Name: Kim Seokjin
B'day : 4 December 1992
Age: 16 years old
Hobby : Acting, cooking, singing
Note: Rarely meet Hyorim, since Hyorim is always with her parents in Japan. Jin have only meet her twice, when she was born and on her first b'day. On Hyorim's 2nd birthday, her parents and Hyorim move to Japan for business. Jin live in a dorm with other trainees.

🅹🅸🅽 🅿🅾🆅
I just video call with mom and Dad since they are in Japan with Hyorim. I tell them that I will have my debut tomorrow. They are very supportive to me and I can't see Hyorim since she's sleeping. I feel such a bad brother, since I haven't see her for a long time and I haven't even spend time with her.

It's apparently about 11 pm and I just have my break and I continue practicing.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 3 𝚊𝚖 ~

It's already 3 am so I decided to go back to the dorm. It's very late, but I have to perfect my dance since I'm not that good at dancing. My other members already go back about 30 minutes ago.

I take all my stuff and go to the dorm. It's really dark and there's not a lot of people since its already 3 am.

I see a man is sleeping in a van. I feel scared so I just hurry to go to the dorm. Suddenly, everything goes black.

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁 🅿🅾🆅
The next day all the members haven't see Jin in the dorm, but they thought that he is already at the agency.

When all the members arrived at the agency, they search Jin since all the staff haven't see Jin anywhere. They start getting panic and call their manager, but unfortunately their manager haven't saw Jin too.

They call Jin's parents and tell them about the situation. They were very shocked and told them to call the police since they can't go to Korea that day. They called the police and the police start investigate the missing boy, but it's been years and they still can't find the missing boy.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~

🅷🆈🅾🆁🅸🅼 🅿🅾🆅

"Since then we haven't found him. It's been years and we still can't find Jin. Your father and I feel such a bad parents to just leave your brother in Korea alone, but for now you better go to sleep it's already night" Mom said.

"Ok mom" I said and go to my room. I still think that my brother is still alive out there. I don't even remember his face since I was still a baby at that time, but mom said that Jin oppa is very handsome and is a very hard working kid. He likes to cook and act too.

Someday, I will find you Jin oppa. I suddenly fall asleep.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢~

I woke up and now it's 7 am. I'm up early. School starts at 8 am, so I go take a shower and change to my uniform ( same like the one up there) and I just let my hair down ( your natural hair color is brown - blackish, just the hair ok! )

After I finished, I go downstairs to eat breakfast. After that I go to school.

"Good morning Yeora! Your here early" I said.

"What you mean I'm here early, I'm always early your just the one who's always late" She said.

"Hahahaha okk and Yeora, my mom don't want me to audition" I said while pouting.

"Yah! Don't pout you look ugly" Yeora said.

"I'm offended and when will the audition open? " I ask her.

"It will be next week on Friday and Saturday. I already prepare a song for me to sing and rap. I prepare a dance too just in case" Yeora said.

"As expected from my talented best friend" I said while getting out my books from my bag for later.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Do you know that someone will transfer to our school and its a girl! " Yeora said excitedly.

"Yeah I know and they said that she's from Japan, maybe you know her Yeora since you have study and born there and they said that there's a boy too, but he is from busan I think" I said.

" Just because I was born there and study in Japan, doesn't mean I know every people in Japan hyo" She said while hitting me lightly.

"Ouch! Sorry, I have live in Japan too! And do you remember Ayako and Haruto? I miss them both. They said that they want to be an idol too" I said.

"Yeah I miss them oh and-" Yeora was about to say something when suddenly the teacher comes in. Yeora go to her sit wich was behind me.

"Hello students as you may know you will have 2 new friends will join your class. You two can come in now" Ms. Kim said.

When the two students come in I was shocked. It was Ayako. Ayako is me and Yeora's childhood best friend in Japan.

When we live in Japan, Ayako is the one who asked to be friends with us and we share the same interest too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ayako and I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you all" Ayako said.

"Ok you can seat at any of the empty chair there's about 3 so you can pick yourself" Ms. Kim said.

The empty seats are beside me, beside Yeora and beside a girl name Lani. Ayako sit beside Yeora.

"Long time no see Ayako!" I said. "Yeah, I miss you guys" She said.

"No talking in class you can talk later at break and lunch" Ms. Kim said and continue teaching.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 ~

When it's break time I see a familiar face run to me.

"Doyoung? DOYOUNG! " I said. "Hyorimmmm I miss you it have been so long.

Doyoung is my best friend since I'm little. We used to be neighbors. Even though he's older by 2 years, we share the same interest. He want to be an idol too and he like to dance like me.

" Everyone this is Doyoung, my childhood best friend" I said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yeora. Hyorim's cousin" Yeora said.

"My name is Ayako I'm hyorim's best friend in Japan" She said.

"Oh yeah Ayako, your Korean have improve so much" I said to her.

"Oh thank you it's because I got accepted to be a trainee in SM Entertainment and that's why I move here with my parents" She said.

"Woah congratulations! I knew you can accepted to be a trainee. I'm about to audition in SM next week so wish me luck" Yeora said.

"I know you can Yeo, don't worry" I said.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢~

🆈🅴🅾🆁🅰 🅿🅾🆅
Today I will audition in SM Entertainment. Hyorim will come with me but she won't audition.

Ayako can't come since she have to practice and Doyoung can't come too, because he have math lesson.

After I finish, I go downstairs and I go to SM entertainment with my mom and Hyorim.

At SM entertainment, I take my number and go to a room for the one who audition with rapping. After about 5 minutes the judge come.

"Okay hello everyone, thank you for coming I will be your judge for rapping. When I call your name, please say your name, how old are you and the song you will rap to and goodluck" He said.

"Number 1" He said and a girl come. "My name is....... "

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝~

"Number 24" He said. I stand up and greet him.

"Hello my name is Ha Yeora or Yeora. I was born on 4th January 2005 in Japan, but I'm full Korean. Right now I'm 9 years old and I will be rapping to..... " I said.

( A/N : I don't know what she should rap to so just use your imagination sorry)

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 ~

"Wow even if you're still 9 years you are really good at rapping. Can you sing? " He asked.

"Yes I can" I said and get ready.

Start at 03:02

Everyone was shocked even the judge.

"I- woah that's amazing you have a lot talent in you, you can sit down" He said.

"Thank you" I said and sit down.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~

After some people they will announced the people who will become a trainee.

"Okay so I have decided who will be a trainee in SM entertainment. Don't give up if you didn't get to be a trainee. You all are amazing it's just you have to practice more. I already pick 3 contestant that will became a trainee. The first trainee is *drumroll* Number 3 , Number 46 and Number 24 congratulations! " He said.

I was shocked. I get up and I see one girl and a boy come too. *there's about 50 people here who audition*

"Thank you" We said and then all the one who didn't get choose go out. I was crying since I always wanted to be a trainee.

"Ok so you can sign your contract and write about you in this paper" He said.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 ~

"OMG congratulations Yeora! I'm so proud of youuuuuuuuuu" Hyorim said and hug me after I tell them I became a trainee.

" My girl is all grown up, because you have become a trainee now Yeora, how about we all go get some ice cream?" Mom said.

"Yey! Let's goooooo! " Me and Hyorim said together.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 ~

🅷🆈🅾🆁🅸🅼 🅿🅾🆅

We arrived now in the shop and now I'm choosing the ice cream flavor I want.

" I want cookies & cream " I said. "Me too! " Yeora said.

"Ok then, 2 cookies & cream and 1 vanilla ice cream please" Auntie said.

"That will be 10 dollars" The cashier said.

( A/N : I don't know how much ice cream in Korea / America since I'm not from there so I'm just guessing)

After we got our ice cream, we sit down. Suddenly, 3 guy come to the ice cream shop.

They all look handsome, but there's one guy that look somehow familiar but I just ignore it.

After we eat our ice cream, we all go home to rest.

-----------------𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍-------------------

Sorry everyone I haven't upload for a looooooooooong time it's just that I have a lot of homework and other stuff to do. I'm now 8th grade so yeah. I hope you all like it and I will try to make the next part fast. Please vote and I love you all 💕💞💖💗💝

2616 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
359K 31.4K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
163K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...