Oh! My Darling Teacher

By lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#47
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter#39

2.2K 214 37
By lailamehtaab

Hira's POV:

"Sorry about today. Something urgent came up." I apologised remembering how I was dragged to that urgent matter.

After reaching home I took a quick bath and called Tahir. I felt quite guilty for it, he must have been waiting all the time.

"No need to apologize, Miss, by the way, is everything alright? You can tell me if you need my help with something?"

"Thanks, I know I can rely on a big boy like you."

"Would it bother you to call me a man, at least a young man? The word boy doesn't suit my image."

Indeed it doesn't!

He wasn't the skinny type guy and because of daily exercise, he has a well-toned body, at least better among all four of his friends.

I chuckled and he continued, "And never underestimate your students."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Good. So, see you tomorrow. I will drop you home."

"You don't have to, besides you will come in the evening so making two rounds would be a hassle."

"No, it's alright. I won't mind."

"But I do. Don't want to trouble you for no reason, I will come home with Ahmar."

"Ahmar..." He stretched his name and continues, "Okay fine. As you seem fit."

"Okay, Take care."

"Bye."

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Ahmar..." Tahir stretched my name while talking on a call and my head snapped towards him.

I assumed, which seems to be correct that he was talking with Miss The tone of his voice instantly changed as he received the call, the only tone he used for her.

"Okay fine. As you seem fit. Bye" With that, he ended the call.

"Hm... So she still prefers you over me." Putting his phone aside, Tahir turned to me.

Currently, we were sitting in a fully furnished apartment of three rooms which Zaid's father owns. We have been using this place for quite some time as our music studio. Although it has nothing like a studio, it is just a place where we can play music.

"What are you babbling about?"

"I offered her for dropping home after college but she refused, saying that I will go with Ahmar."

"What of it?" What he said surprised me a bit but I still kept a straight face.

"So, I was thinking... why is my tutor prefer someone who doesn't care about her a bit over me? Shouldn't rely on me more than you?"

"She is just being practical, both of them live in the same house so why would she ask you to go out the way." Explained Faiq and for some reason, I didn't like it.

"Point." Said Tahir.

"Speaking of the point. Now tell us the point of our gathering? Why did you call us in urgency?" Asked Faiq to Zaid.

"Dad is selling this apartment," Zaid announced and all of us went silent for a few minutes.

"How much time do we have in our hands?" I asked.

"Hardly, a month." He answered.

"Means we have to find a safe place before a month?" Asked Faiq and Zaid nodded in agreement.

"A place ideal enough for playing the music, safe enough for leaving our instruments there, and cheap enough to pay the rent." Said Zaid"

Don't you think it is too much for four teenage jobless students, who are already burdened with the final exams?" Added Tahir and none of us answered him.

He was right and all of us didn't have anything to say. Finding an ideal place in this short amount of time will be impossible and even if we were able to found one, who is going to do the documentation work?

Of course, our families are out of the question since none of them knew about it and our other option is our friends, who are the same age as us. But even if we asked them to let their elder siblings help us out, there is no surety that our music playing will remain a secret anymore and once it is known to others...

There will be no more music for us...

"Yar... I have an idea." Said Tahir suddenly.

"What?" Zaid asked abruptly.

"Just... trust your friend." He said in a dramatic tone.

"That's the most difficult thing to do." Said Faiq and both Zaid and I nodded in unison.

"Fine, then don't. Bye." With that, he got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To solve the problem on my own. When a person has friends like you, it is better not to depend on them."

"Will you drop all this act and tell us what is it in your mind?"

"I don't think you guys will understand it now. Give me a day, I will let you know the whole plan tomorrow." He said in a cheerful tone and left.

Leaving us completely clueless.

~*~

Hira's POV:

"Okay, it seems you have a keen observation when it comes to literature." I praised Tahir as he wrote down the review on Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's writing within seven minutes. This was shocking to me, I always have a hard time swallowing his work.

"Didn't we tell you earlier, we are not stupid just don't bother to concentrate on studies."

"Yes, I remember perfectly." I said reading the paper he has given me, "But wouldn't it be better if you guys have focused on it?" I asked once I was done checking his test.

"For what reason? People only work hard if they are motivated or because of some reward. We won't get anything, so why bother?"

I glanced up at him and said after a small paused, "Have you ever thought that if you guys had paid more attention to your studies, things could've been different?"

"Not possible. If we take good grades it will prove our parents' decision right."

I opened my mouth to deny him but let it slip. Who knows that he was right, after all, they understand their families better than me.

"Tahir, if you are not worried about your grades then what is the point of working so hard now?"

"You mean why am I coming for your guide?" I nodded in agreement.

"It's... kind of fun now since you starting to teach us." He smiled in a playful manner which I was unable to fathom.

"Fun?"

"Nevermind." He shook his head with a small smile still playing at his lips.

What's got into this kid???

"Umm... Miss Hira?" He said after a pause.

"Yes?"

"There is something I want to discuss with you."

"What is it?" I turned my full attention to him.

"If I am not mistaken you knew about our hideout right?"

"Hideout?"

"The place where we practice music."

"Yes, I know. What about it?"

"Actually, that place belongs to Zaid's family and it is about to be sold soon. So..."

"So?"

"We were, no actually I was thinking to ask you for help."

"What kind of help?"

"Can you do the paperwork for us if we found a place on rent?"

"How you will manage the money for rent and deposit for the place."

"It will be hard but we will do something. Besides after a few months, we will be graduated so we can manage part-time jobs or ask our parents for any work."

"I see. I won't mind helping you guys out but finding a place suitable for the use of all guys... it might be problematic."

"We will find the place if you agreed to do the paperwork."

"What guarantee are you guys willing to give me?"

"Guarantee?"

"Yes, guarantee. Handing over an empty place to four teenage boys without any check and balance is risky. Besides, if anything went wrong I will be held responsible, by the house owner and by all of your families.

"Come on, you can trust us. We will never cause a problem."

"The situation will be different from now Tahir. Your current place is Zaid's family property if things would get out of hand his family will get to know but if you rent a house it will be my responsibility."

He sighed and threw his head back, "I don't like what are you saying but your all points are valid."

"I am afraid they are."

"So how can we assure you?"

"Ask your friends about it. Besides, I really doubt they would accept any help from me."

"Look, they don't dislike you."

"They don't like me either."

"It's not true." He argued.

"Leave this for later. If you guys are really want to do something you should be starting from today. You don't have much time in your hands since the exams will be starting soon."

"I am on it." He said getting up.

"Ary, where are you going? Who is going to finish today's work?"

"I will work double tomorrow." He said leaving the room but then peeked inside and said, "You are the best, Teacher."

"What?" He didn't answer just winked and left.

I am still not able to understand these young people...

Confused by his compliment, I got up and went to the bedroom.

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you even talk with her?" Furious, I asked Tahir in a strict voice.

"I don't see any problem with it, why are you losing your temper?" Zaid asked me taking his side.

The four of us were sitting in my room discussing the proposal Tahir brought for us. After finishing his studies with Miss Hira, he directly barged into my room, and before explaining to me the meaning of it he called both Faiq and Zaid. Exact after twelve minutes, they entered my room. Soon Tahir starts telling us about the conversation he had with Mis Hira regarding our problem. I didn't like the idea of dragging her into our lives and problems. She should stay away from everything.

"I agree with Tahir, she might be the only one whom we can trust." Said Faiq looking at me, "She already knows about our music but till now this fact remained to herself. My vote is for her, she is a reliable person."

"I vote for Miss Hira too." Zaid raised his hand and Tahir followed him.

"The majority wins Ahmar, that's the rule." Faiq said to me and I nodded mumbling 'Whatever'

~*~

The next day we went out for lunch with Miss Hira, where we need to discuss with her the details and Faiq wanted to show us a place. Therefore, all of us agreed to take her with us since she was the one going to sign the agreement on our behalf.

While eating we talked about different things, well everyone excluding me. The three of my friends were chatting with her like she was our friend and I was unable to find the slightest motivation to join the conversation. Therefore, I ate silently, listening to everything absentmindedly.

"If you have a little more time in your hand, can you accompany us?" Faiq nudge me asking Miss Hira, Probably signalling me to pay attention.

"Accompany you? To where?"

"Actually, we are going to visit a place suggested by someone."

"Oh, right. I totally forgot to mention. If you guys are still unable to find a proper place, I can offer you my home."

"YOUR HOME?" All four of us asked in unison and my three friends turned their heads to me.

"Ary! Not his house. I am talking about my own home. Where I used to live with my father."

"You own a house?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yes, although it isn't a big one, as a big house wasn't needed for two-person."

"You used to live alone with your father?" Asked Zaid and she nodded in response.

"Was your father died from an illness or it was...?" Faiq didn't complete the sentence.

"He was ill for last six years."

"Who was taking care of him?" Zaid enquired leaning close to the table.

"Of course I did." She smiled.

"Alone?" This time it was Tahir.

"Obviously, why I would need someone? Anyways, we are moving away from the topic." She sat straight as if jerking of the sad vibes and continued, "I rented the place after moving into Ahmar's house but a small portion of the first floor is empty. With a little renovation, it will be able to use but as you see, my house is not in a very high-class locality."

"That... will be very convenient I guess." Said Faiq looking at us expectantly.

"It's final, we will give you the rent of the portion." Zaid agreed.

"No, need for the rent. You guys just have to promise me that my old stuff on the portion would be taken care of."

"No problem." Said Tahir abruptly, "But what kind of stuff it is?"

"Some guns and a few cartons of drugs."

All of us froze as those words left her mouth and she started laughing.

"Relax, it was a joke. Actually, it's the furniture and some old things we used. Since they are the memories of my late parents, I don't want them to get destroyed."

"Don't worry, we will take care of it." Zaid said politely on which she smiled which failed to reach her eyes.

"So..." Tahir said to gather everyone's attention, "Are we completely free from rent and deposit?"

"Not really, Obviously, I will ask something from you all."

"We won't mind, whatever it is." Said Faiq.

"Good, then why don't we first view the location."

"I agreed." I said in a haste, they all glanced at me and then nodded.

After an hour, we were standing in the upper portion of Miss Hira's house. It was defiantly not good as Zaid's apartment but it is better than nothing. All of us agreed upon the place and leave it in a hurry because Miss Hira kept glancing at her stuff. Which seems like torture to her.

"Then, it is the final Lady owner. We will have your home." Said Tahir in a cheerful tone.

"I am glad to hear it. Now... let's talk about our deal."

"What deal?" I asked.

"Didn't you guys just agreed in the restaurant to give me what I want?"

"Yes, we did." Agreed Zaid and a wide smile spread on Miss Hira's face.

I have a very bad feeling about it...

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
155K 5.7K 20
A heart touching Muslim love story with unusual circumstance . Shahmear kaizer Shah (27 year old) a young businessman who loves his family and can do...
442K 18.9K 64
~Previously known as Secret Love.~ (Under editing) ~||Alhamdulillah😊 Winner 🏆 of Mystical 2.0 July Awards||~ You can never fight with your fate. T...
28.1K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...