HUMAN IN TROLLS WORLD

By Stella_9977

Meet Melody, a human girl, who loves music than any human in the world. Being the popular Dj and singer, whic... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Melody tranformation
Here some art i made
Chapter two: melody meet princess poppy
Chapter three: party! And kill-joy branch
Chapter four: rescue mission
chapter five: death of creek/Bridget crush
chapter six: new Bridget has come to town/date
Chapter seven: rescuing creek/the truth of melody
final Chapter Eight: i forgive you
Trolls world tour: prologue
(Troll: world tour) chapter two: more trolls than pop
(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom
(Trolls world tour) chapter four: adventure begins
(Trolls world tour) chapter five: home sick/seperate
Thank you for 200 views
(Trolls world tour) chapter six: awoken/ country trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter seven: annoying song/escape
(Trolls world tour) chapter eight: Smooth Jazz?/ k-pop and reggaeton trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter nine: love rival/confusetion
(Trolls world tour) chapter ten: Reunion of the Funk family
(Trolls world tour) chapter eleven: the funk trolls/rescue mission
(Trolls world tour) chapter twelve: rock tribe/rock zombies
(Trolls world tour)chapter thirteen: turning grey/death of melody
(Trolls world tour) chapter fourteen: followed the voice/ Just sing
What the freak?!
(Trolls world tour) chapter fifteen: melody's past/ alive again/confession
Here's the art i made!!
(Trolls world trolls) ending

(Trolls world tour) chapter one: a.........mertroll??

5.6K 71 12
By Stella_9977

Poppy, Branch, biggie, melody and cooper, were helping set up a party. " Okey Branch, I think the left side needs more balloons" said poppy, as melody look up and smirk a bit. Branch looked in the basket. " But, we're out of Balloons" melody nodded as she look at cooper as she said," cooper has some more!" She pointed out at Cooper, who was busy tieing Branch's favorite comb onto a Balloon. Which Branch saw this, as melody laugh" Hey! Hey Cooper!" He shout as Cooper looked up to them and said," Oh Hey Branch! Hey Melody" melody wave at him saying," Hey" " WHY ARE YOU TIEING MY COMB TO THAT BALLOON?!" Shout Branch at him as cooper thought for a minute and said, questioning? " Uhhh...........Global warming?"

Melody smirk a bit as she watch Branch demanded cooper to let it go which is bad idea, when he let the balloon go up in the air making branch panic and try to get it back. Melody laugh as she hold her stomach as she laugh while branch give her a really look as he said," guess my hair will stay uneven" melody flew towards to poppy and asked," poppy? What's this party for anyway?" Poppy look at her human best friend and said," It's gonna almost be 4 years since our bergen town adventure! And Trolls Loveeeeee Anniversary's From special Events. Beside, your gonna perform by what you called remix"

Melody nodded at her as branch said," wait but........we're in April" while poppy was too much excitement, " I KNOW RIGHT?!" Melody rolled her eyes at her best friend antics as she slowly flew away from them for a while.

As she flew passed some trolls and she wave hello to them, who wave them back. She close her eyes as she flew around as she slowly landed beside the lake that lead to the big ocean. She didn't know why she keep going to the water. She stared at the reflection where she looks at her reflection.

Melody smile at her reflection as she fix the flower crown that poppy made it. She slowly reach out of her as she slowly stroke the water as a song came inside of her as she look up to look at the ocean again

Melody:
I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect best friend
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try

Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I can not go, where I long to be

See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my hair on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

I know everybody on this village , seems so happy on this forest
Everything is by design
I know everybody on this village has a role on this town
So maybe I can roll with mine

All the trolls have pride, I know they are strong
I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me

And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?
The line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, how far I'll go

After melody sang, she stared at the ocean then she slowly about to leave until a voice called out, making her whole body stop moving.
" HEY WAIT!" Melody's sapphire eyes went wide when she recognize that voice.' No that can be' she slowly turn around and stared surprise when she recognize who it was, making the stranger stared at her surprise too as both of them spoke at the same time," YOU?!"

Meanwhile back to poppy and her friends,

Poppy and her friends heard screaming and quickly went towards the scream, realizing it way guy diamond." GUY ARE YOU OKEY?!" Shout poppy as she and the others quickly pick up the speed as guy diamond cried out," POPPY, COME QUICK, PLEASE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" The gang came down stairs as poppy asked," Guy Diamond What't Wrong!?" " I THINK I'M HAVING A.....................BABY!!!!" The gang immediately screamed in surprise and dis believe in their face.

Guy scrunched up on the mushroom." Oh Noooooo! It's Gonna Come Outtt!!" Poppy look around and said," Ummm Uhh! BRANCH DO SOMETHING?!" As branch look at her in disbelief look on his face and said to her, " WHAT ME?! YOUR THE QUEEN! YOU DO SOMETHING!" Which he didn't realize that he was back fired when poppy yelled, " you're absolutely right........... And as queen.........I ORDER YOU TO DO SOMETHING!" " OKEY- THAT WAS CLEVERLY SLICK!" Branch yelled back to her.

Then a glitter egg then shot out of Guy's hair and cracked open. A newborn Glitter troll was revealed. The trolls Gasp then went into awe." AWWW" then the baby fell into Guy's arms. " AWWWW!!!" The Glitter baby coos and sucked his thumb with cute puppy eyes. Making the gang awe more. Guy couldn't believe it." I can't believe it.......I'm a Father!" He shout in joy as he lift up the baby in front of him.

Then few minutes the baby was gone in Guy's arms making everyone panic until biggie look up and said, " uhh....guys?" Everone look at him the look up and saw the glitter baby put on shades and started to rap.

Tiny diamond🔹:
Tiny diamond is my name!
Come straight from my daddy's mane!
My whole body's made of glitter-
And i throw it in yo face!

Trolls start at him as poppy realize what kind of troll is he, " Wow! A Hip-Hop Troll? Amazing!" Said poppy squealing as she spoke out," MELODY! Check this out-" but when she look behind her and notice melody wasn't with them. " uh........where did melody go??" Ask poppy making everyone look around as well, trying to find the troll size human with wings.

Back to melody and a.......stranger with her,

Melody and the troll or what she figure it was a mertroll from yesterday. The one she rescue, king trollex. " how......how did you get here?" Melody manage to spoke out as she stared at him in disbelief on her face. King trollex, stared at her in surprise as he study her appearance. Her hair wasn't gold. It was blonde and she have legs! He doubt it was her, the one who rescue him, but when he look at her eyes, it was the same sapphire eyes he stared at.

He didn't know that he been staring at her for long until he saw that melody was waving her hand in front of his face," hello? Earth to uh......sorry what's your name?" Melody trying to keep the details that she knew him but she didn't want him to be suspicous to her. King Trollex snap out of it as he said, " oh! Uh, Ahem. I am king Trollex, from techno troll. And i am here because... well thank you for saying me" he look at her as he saw he smile at her gently face. Making him snap out of it his dazed.

" and you are?" Trollex asked as melody smile at him as she bow at him saying," well you majesty i am melody from the pop troll village" trollex chuckle at the way melody did." Just called me trollex. And wait, you said pop village right?" He look at her and said," yeah? Why?" Trollex slowly float out of the water making melody look surprise. Trollex smirk at her and said, " what? Surprise to see me floating in air?"

Melody rolled her eyes as she was about to speak until,
"MELODY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN TO GUY DIAMON-" poppy stop talking as she stared surprisely at melody and the mertroll in front of her. Melody gave her a nervous smile as trollex give poppy confuse look. " POPPY?! DID YOU FIND HER?!" Then branch came beside poppy then he too stared at the mertroll with surprise look on his face.

The four of them keep staring each other for a while. Then trollex wave hello to them saying," hey?"

" A MERTROLL?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
45.7K 777 12
Princess Poppy of Troll Village couldn't be happier with how things were going. It had been almost nineteen years since the Trolls escaped the Bergen...
22.8K 402 12
All the trolls are finally living in harmony - pop, techno, funk, country, classical, rock and every other music in between. But there is a legend of...
6.7K 163 10
You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls.