The Dekuverse (On Hold)

By NightBlade48928

I kidnapped the Bnha characters and brought them to my theater to show them the mutiverses of their class 1-A... More

Kidnapping
A Stick Up
Deku is so done
God Of War
Sweetheart
Deku finally snaps
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1
Meme break 1
The Other Side
The Seven Deadly Sins part 1
IF
Black Flag
Meme Break 2
Red Hood
22 Jump Street
Reality
Deku the Singer
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) Vs. Jiren (All For One) Part 2
I was tagged
Meme Break 3
Jotaro vs. Dio
Demon Slayer Poll
Happy Birthday Deku
Request Page

Open up Your Eyes

19.3K 146 218
By NightBlade48928

*Manga spoilers*

All For One: I'm guessing another villain version of Izuku?

Blade: Yes it is

Melissa: Why are there so many villain Deku's?

Nezu: Well Midoriya was born quirkless, bullied, and treated like trash. It would be reasonable that he became a villain to get revenge. 

Blade: Ok before I start I want you to know even though Midoriya is a villain, he still saved Eri which she became his adoptive daughter and she Knows he's a villain but doesn't care. He killed Overhaul and took over the Shie Hassaikai along with becoming the leader of the League of Villains, and the Meta Liberation Army as he merged them together to form the Paranormal Liberation Army with Shigaraki as his second in command. He became the number one villain in the world and has grown an empire throughout the underground world and using fear to create himself an army. He was quirkless but All For One gave him his quirk, now becoming the new All For One. One thing you should know is that this could have happened if Midoriya gave up on being a hero. Also in this he posed as a U.A. student to gather information on the heroes there and the students.  

Everyone were shook and terrified that Midoriya could become a monster and the leader of three of the most powerfulest villain organizations in the world and becoming the number one villain in the world

Blade: Now the part we are at is when he captured Class 1-A, the Big Three, All Might, Midnight, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Ectoplasm. Alright let's begin. 

Monama: HA! Class 1-A easily getting kidnapped! You really ar- K.O. by Kendo

Kendo: I'm really sorry for his behaviour  

The Screen opens up to show a tower type castle with a giant flaming eye at the top looking over Musutafu, Japan. 

Ms. Joke:  What the hell is that?!

Mr. Compress: I wish our base was like that

The Villains agreed

The Screen then switches to show a large room filled with the league of villains, members of the Shie Hassaikai, Re-Destro, Trumpet, Skeptic, Geten. As they are all partying or doing what they are doing, the screen pans over to Izuku ,with a scar over his right eye, playing with Eri in his lap and Toga sitting on one of the armrest on his throne.

As everyone looked at the throne, they felt a chill up their spine

Stain: That really is the throne of a man of evil

Momo:  At least Midoriya has a kind heart to Eri

Mirio: Izuku always has a soft spot for Eri, even if she gets annoying, not that she ever has been

As everyone continued what they were doing, Dabi came into the giant room. 

" Hey Izuku" Dabi said. Izuku and Toga both looked at Dabi. " Gigantomachia is back" Dabi explained. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at Izuku. 

Inko: Who's Gigantomachia?

All For One: Gigantomachia is a follower of mine so he must work for Izuku if he is my successor in this universe

" I'll be down their in a sec" Izuku says. Everyone then continues what they were doing as Dabi went to lay down on a couch next to Shigaraki who's playing games on a 80 inch plasma T.V. " Alright Eri, daddy has to handle something ok?" Izuku says he hands Eri to Toga. " Ok daddy, but can I please have another panda bear? Please" Eri asks. " You already have 4 of them" Izuku says. " Please daddy, please" Eri begs with puppy eyes. " Hmmmmm, fine, I'll make you another one but you better eat your vegetables or no more candy" Izuku says. " Alright daddy!" Eri says cheerfully. 

Mirio: Point proven

Nejire: I mean who could say no to those eyes!

Shigaraki: After this, I'm gonna steal me that T.V. 

 " Geten!" Izuku calls. " Yes sir?" Geten says. " Please take Eri to her room for me, and get some rest" Izuku says. " Yes Sir" geten says as Toga hands Eri to him. "Hey uncle Geten, can we take the fast root to my room?" Eri aks. Geten then looks at Izuku. " Go head but remember to get rid of it after" Izuku says. " Yes sir" Geten says. "YAY!" Eri said. 

" I swear you only have a soft spot for her" Himiko says as she sits on the armrest of the throne. " She needs a fun life. She was experimented on at such a young age. I mean I'm the number one villain in the world now and I would never do such a thing. And also you know I have a soft spot for everyone, mostly you and Eri" Izuku says as he smiles at Toga. " I know but I wanna do something fun like we used

 to do" Toga says as she lays in Izuku's lap. " Well let me get this done and then will do something fun. Just the two of us" Izuku says as he holds Toga's hand. " That's why I married you Izuku" Toga says as the screen shows Izuku rubbing a black ring, that has two skulls on both sides with white crystals placed around the ring and two red diamond shape hearts on both and a gold flower, with his thumb. " And also you should be expecting a little Izu coming later" Toga says as she puts a hand over her belly. 

Everyone was shocked at the fact that Midoriya and Toga were married AND Toga was pregnant with his kid. After a few moments, Mina and Toru were squealing.

Mina: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Toru: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Izuku and Toga were frozen, while the girls that liked Midoriya were steaming with jealousy 

Deku:' I got Himiko pregnant We're married I got Himiko pregnant We're married'

Toga:' I'm having Izuku's child We're married I'm having Izuku's child We're married'

Dabi:  I wonder what the kid would look like?

All For One:  Probably black hair with green and blonde highlights

Shigaraki: What about the quirk?

Nana: It would probably be her transform quirk and either Izuku's original quirk or One For All if Izuku chooses to. Speaking of which, Izuku!

Izuku snapped out of his thoughts

Deku: Y-Yea Nana?

Nana: One For All can only be passed down if you want it too. So don't accidently wish for your child to have One For All

Deku: Noted 

Nana:' That girl is so lucky' She thought with jealousy 

Tokoyami: I like the ring

Pixie Bob: I wonder where he got it from

Blade: He made it

Mirio: That explains it

" Well I want you to get some rest, I'll be back in a bit" Izuku says as he picks up Toga and lays her down on one of the couches. " Dabi watch Himiko for me" Izuku says as he kiss Toga and starts walking away. " I've been doing that most of my life" Dabi says as he hands a water bottle to Toga as she cuddles in a blanket that Izuku got her. 

Shoka: What does that mean Toya?

Dabi: Well when I ran away, I found Toga in an alley and took care of her from there on

Kendo: Atleast he actually cares about his wife

Shinso: For a literary villain lord, he really is a caring guy

Deku: Of c-course I would, I mean i-it's my wife. I would p-put her and my children f-first before the w-world

Nejire/ Toga/ Melissa/ Mei/ Momo/ Mt. Lady/ Miruko/ Midnight/ Mandalay/ Pixie Bob/ Ragdoll/ Katsumi/  Kendo/ Ibara/ Pony/ Reiko/ Yui/ Kinoko/ Setsuna/ Mina/ Tsuyu/ Toru/ Jiro/ Rei/ Mitsuki/ Fuyumi/ Shoka/ Nana: 'Please let me marry you and have your kids' 

Tokoyami: I have to say for a villain, he does look the part

Everyone then looked at Midoriya to show that he was wearing his signature shoes but black, dark grey combat pants that he can move freely in, long sleeve dark grey combat shirt, a black cloak like Shigaraki's and Dabi's that reaches down to his knees, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. 

Dabi: Nice look if I do say so myself 

Shigaraki: I have to agree

The screen pans over to the heroes as they are all trapped in a giant quirk cancelling cage hanging over lava, in a room filled with vents, cages, and guards. The door to the giant room opens to show Izuku walking in. " Leave us" Izuku commands as the guards leave the room. 

Katsuki: I could break out of that easily 

Katsumi: Oh shut up already

The heroes then look at Izuku with confusion and a little bit of hope. " Young Midoriya, thank goodness. Hurry and release us!" All Might said. " No can do" Izuku said as walks up to the cage. " Midoriya, what do you mean?" Iida said as he does his robot arms. " I mean I'm not letting you out" Izuku said as the heroes are in shock. " What do you mean?" Aizawa asks. " Well who do you think ordered Gigantomachia to capture you" Izuku said as the heroes freeze. 

" Ha, nice one Midoriya" Mineta said as he wipes a tear from his eye. The heroes then look at Izuku as he has a serious, yet annoyed look on his face. " It's not a joke. And I'm killing you first since no one will miss you" Izuku said as he uses a telekinesis quirk to lift Mineta out of the cage as struggles to get loose, and hovering him over the pit of lava. " Maybe this will prove this is not a joke" Izuku says as he drops Mineta into the pit of lava still staring at the heroes with an evil look in his eyes.

The girls: YAY!

Mineta: Why do I always die?!

 Katsuki: Cause no one likes you dumbass!!

" Y-Young Midoriya, why are you doing this?" All Might asks. " I'm doing this because I hate heroes. I'm doing this for revenge and for my family. All you heroes care about is fame and money, never saving people. You don't even help the quirkless people in the world as they are being abused and bullied by society. You heroes would sometimes join in on the beatings" Izuku says as he walks up to the cage. " That's why I will make a better society for everyone" Izuku said. " The heroes will stop you!" Iida said. " Stop me? How are they going to stop me. I am the leader of the League of Villains, the Meta liberation army, and the Shie Hassaikai and formed them into the Paranormal Liberation army. I have All For One's quirk and every quirk he has stolen throughout the generations. I am the number 1 villain in the world. How are heroes going to stop me?" Izuku says. " What about your mother, Deku?" Uraraka says. " Call me that name again and I'll cut off your fingers one by one and watch you bleed out" Izuku said as he stares into Uraraka's soul. " But I like you so please come back to us?" Uraraka. " Why would I care about it if you liked me? I married to the love of my life and I have a daughter and a child on the way" Izuku says as he hsows his ring which is the same as Toga's.

Uraraka: Ouch

Kurogiri: He doesn't play around

"As for my parent, if you ever payed attention, have been dead since I was 4 but All For One took me in under his wing" Izuku said. " I still don't believe your a villain!" Katsumi said. " Alright, how about this. Think about every villain attack we've been through. Have you ever seen me fight a single villain ever. The USJ, or maybe the training camp" Izuku said. " I saw you attack that Muscular guy at the training camp" Momo said. " I killed him because he disobeyed my rules and tried to kill Mandalay's nephew. I also gave back Ragdoll's quirk because I actualy respect the Wild Wild Pussycat's. Unlike you" Izuku said. " I still don't understand why you are doing this?!" Katsumi said.  

Mandalay: Glad he respects us

Pixie Bob: Agreed

" Oh but you should Kacchan~, because you and Katsuki even said it yourselves. I could never be a hero. So I became a villain" Izuku said. Katsuki and Katsuki froze. 

Aizawa: Why would you tell him that?!

Katsumi: I'm sorry Izuku, I didn't mean it

Deku: I-It's alright Kacchan

" But your a hero, just like us" katsumi says. Izuku then grips the bars of the cage, emitting red lighting to shock the cage. He looks at Katsumi with anger and hatred in his eyes. " I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU" Izuku said as he starts to calm down. " And more then you'll ever be" Izuku says as he turns his back away from the cage and starts walking around it.. Music then begins to play.

 ( Ik it took this long to actually start)

-It's time you learned a lesson

- It's time you under stand

- Don't count on anybody else 

- In this or any other land

Izuku then turned away from the cage

- I once hoped for friendship 

Izuk then widen his eyes

- To find a place, among my kind

Izuku then closes his eyes before reopening them

- But those were the childish wishes 

- Of someone who was blind

Izuku then turns around as lava shoots up at both side of him

- Open up your eyes!

- See the world, from where I stand

Izuku then starts walking slowly towards the cage

- Me among the mighty 

- You caged at my command

Izuku then spins the cage

- Open up your eyes!

- Give up your sweet fantasy land!

Izuku then lifts up the chin of Katsumi to where she's looking at him

- It's time to grow up

- and get wise

- Come now little one

- Open up your eyes

The screen then zooms in one Izuku's eye as it shows a young Izuku playing with a young Katsumi and Katsuki. 

Girl: He's sooo cute!

- We all start out the same 

- with simple, naive trust

- Shielded from the many ways

- That life's not fair or just

It then shows Izuku going to a quirk doctor, only to find out he's quirkless

- But then there comes a moment

- a simple truth you must face   

- If you depend on others

- You'll never find your place

It then shows Izuku walking to the park crying. He then walks up to Katsumi and Katsuki. They ask him what his quirk is only to find out he's quirkless. Katsuki and Katsumi look at him in disgust. They both look at each other and nod before starting to hurt Izuku with their explosion quirks. The day then fast forwards to show Katsuki blowing up Izuku one last time, sending him into a pole, giving him a scar over his right eye. Katsuki and Katsumi then walk off to their new friends with quirks. 

Everyone was in shock of what happened to Midoriya

Mitsuki: What did he ever do to you?!

Katsumi: It didn't go like that in our universe, I didn't mean anything!

Katsuki: Yeah! All we did was get new friends and bully him

Mitsuki: That still doesn't mean it's ok

It then shows Izuku getting up crying before limping home. 

- And as you take that first step 

- Upon a path, that's all your own

It then shows Izuku limping towards his house before he sees his house on fire. He then runs towards it but it blows up. It then shows Izuku walking away crying on a hill. Izuku wipes his tears before looking back at the town. 

- You see it all so clearly

Izuku then wipes his tears and starts walking again with an angry look as it begins to thunder.

- The best way to survive is all alone

It shows Izuku walking away before giving a smirk.

- Open up your eyes!

I then shows the shocked and horrified looks on the heroes faces as they look at Izuku. 

- See the world, from where I stand

Izuku then starts walking up the metal stairs.

- Me among the mighty

- You caged at my command 

Izuku then pulls a lever making the cage ascend

- Open up your eyes!

- And behold the fading light 

Izuku then grabs the cage and looks all the heroes in their eyes and souls.

- it's time to grow up 

- And get wise

- Come now little one

Izuku then grows a smile 

- Open up your eyes!

Izuku then uses a warping quirk and appears at the very top of the tower as the cage comes up. 

- OPEN UP YOUR EYES! 

The screen then shows an army heading towards the city, as the heroes stare at it wide in shock.

Music ends

Nana: so that explains why they were partying 

Izuku then walks on screen looking towards the city in the distance. The heroes are all sitting in the cage not even looking anywhere just towards the ground. 

" I'm so sorry you felt so alone" Shoka said. " I saw the truth, my 'friends' abandoned me when they found out I was quirkless" Izuku said as he kept looking at the ahead. " It looks like I'm not the only one" Izuku said. He then moves his eyes towards the heroes. " Face it, those 'heroes have failed you too" izuku said as he walks away. 

Twice: I mean he's not wrong/  He's wrong

The screen then shows Izuku opening the door to his throne room to see everyone passed out, either on the ground, tables, couches, or chairs. He then walks over to the couch Toga was laying on to see her asleep. Izuku picks her up and heads towards their room.

Inko: My baby is such a good husband

Deku: T-Thanks mom

He passes by Gigantomachia, who is passed out with a giant barrel of beer. Izuku then opens the door to their room and lays Toga on the bed as he takes of her sweater. Izuku then undresses. Taking off his gloves, cloak, boots, shirt, revealing his ripped body with an eight pack and a giant scar over his chest, making all the girls that are in love with him gain a hard blush and a nosebleed. He then takes of his pants and gets in bed with Toga as she cuddles up to Izuku. As Izuku is about to fall asleep, he hears his door opens. He sits up to see Eri at the door wearing a pink bunny onesie and holding a stuffed panda bear in her hand and tiny tears in the corners of her eyes.

Girls: KAWAII!!!

" What happened sweetheart?" Izuku says. " I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you and mommy?" Eri ask. " You don't even have to ask" izuku said as he lets Eri in between him and Toga as Eri cuddles with both of them, soon heading off to sleep. Izuku then closes his eyes and thinks, this is the life. As he falls asleep. 

The Screen darkens

Stain: I honestly liked that one

Deku: I did too

Toga: Me three!

Eri: Daddy can we get that onesie? Please

Blade: Why wait

I snap my fingers and everyone's wearing a onesie even All For One as he's wearing pajamas with a sleeping cap on his breathing mask skull thing. 

Blade: Anyway this is a funny one but Eri and Kota can't listen because it has cursing in it

.

.

.

.

.

.

22 Jump Street

Continue Reading