Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Testing Anxiety

8.1K 199 112
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Aizawa knew it was none of his buisness. He's heard the strangled sounds coming from the restrooms closest to 1-A's classroom. He was torn between entering the males restroom and walking past it, but the sounds of struggle compelled him to check up on whoever was in there.

Kaminari 's head hit his desk with a small thud that echoed through the silent classroom. The clock ticked in an annoying way as the unwelcome quiet seeped through Kaminari's disturbed headspace.

He studied for this test for... How long now? A week? He pulled countless all nighters just to get a grasp of the material they were going to test on. Yet, he remained without improvment. Just the same, idiotic kid he would always be. 

He just couldn't focus on classes, he really did try. Apparently not hard enough. 

He sniffled into the sleeve of his school uniform, self deprecating thoughts dotted his already blurred vision. The voices were back, whispering menacingly in his ears. He would never be good enough. He was never going to be smart enough to actually save lives.

He fidgeted quietly in his seat, trying anything to keep his mind off of the voice. His teeth broke the skin of his lip, blood trickling to his chin. He kept his face buried in the uncomfertable fabric of his school uniform. His tie too tight around his neck.

The anxiety crashed against him in slow, massive waves as his fingers curled up in tight fist. Leaving crescent scars on his palms. He could feel the electricity balling up in his stomach, wrenching his gut in a million diffrent directions. He could taste the metallic tang of blood. 

Suddenly his chest heaved, he could feel eyes burning into the back of his too tight uniform. A cold sweat broke out on the back of his neck, heat overtook his face. How could he feel cold and hot at the same time? 

He hid his choking sound with coughing. Letting out a few inaudible whimpers. 

A warm hand touched his back, making Kaminari jolt up from his hiding place. He needed to get out of there fast. 

He put one hand up to his throat, and another to cover his mouth as he got up uneasily from his seat. Ectoplasm quickly dismissed Kaminari  from the room when he saw his pale appearance, telling him to rush to recovery girls before he threw up all over the floor. 

Sadly, the nausea traveled to fast, clawing up his throat, forcing its way past his mouth. He groaned deeply as his knees crashed harshly against the tiles of the restroom floor, heaving up his lunch into the toilet. 

He knew he would have to tell someone eventually about his testing anxiety and how it made his body react. But for now, he sat back against the stall, sobs wrenching their way past his lips as the acidic taste of vomit lingered. 

Aizawa knew it was none of his buisness. He's heard the strangled sounds coming from the restrooms closest to 1-A's classroom. He was torn between entering the males restroom and walking past it, but the sounds of struggle compelled him to check up on whoever was in there. 

He was walking past his homeroom with his Husband, they were discussing their plans of the weekend. They were going to take Eri and Shinsou to the park, and after have a family movie night. Their family nights have grown further and further apart, the looming High School Mid terms were coming quick. 

 "Hey" Yamada put a hand on his shoulder, giving his best reserved smile. "Go check up on the listener in there, I'll meet you in there in a few minutes, gonna grab stuff that'll help." 

 Aizawa nodded as Hizashi set off towards the cafeteria, probably to gather supplys that would help best with whatever that poor kid in there was struggling with. Aizawa was prone to Anxiety attacks as a kid, him and Yamada formed a sort of system. Hizashi would always have a blanket or hoodie, and of course, a juice box.

The sobs from inside restroom became hitched, he could hear the erratic breathing from the hallway. Shota pushed last the door, carefull not to make any sudden noises. He padded down the restroom, toeing open the last stall.

He did not expect the scene before him. 

A tie was discarded on the floor next to the schools blazer. Kaminari a few feet away, leaned against the stall, chest heaving violently to Greedly gulp in air. He curled in a ball, hands clenched in a vice like grip around his blonde tufts of hair. A A trail of saliva dribbled past his lips, mixing in with blood. 

Aizawa composed himself before sliding down next to his student. Screw Anxiety, this was a full blown panic attack. It sounded much like a mental break down. The vomit in the toilet added to his point.

The teacher gently eased Kaminari's hands enough to slide from his hair, blonde locks distressed and messy when released from his grip. "Kaminari" he said, making his voice as soothing as he could. "If you keep going like this then your going  pass out." 

Kaminari was reaching the point of hysteria, his small bloodshot eyes bolted around in panic. "Hey" Aizawa said, grabbing his hands when Denki reached for his hair again. "Listen to my voice, come here." He pulled a ridged Kaminari close to his chest so he could hear his heartbeat. 

 The teacher continued to count, encouraging the blonde to count with him. Kaminari's battle for air continued for five more alarming minutes until he calmed down enough to fall in an exhausted heap back against the stall.

 "Are you going to be okay?" Shota asked, studying the closed eyed boy next to him. Kaminari nodded, licking the dried blood from his lip. 

 The sound of a door flinging open echoed against the stalls as Yamada poked his head into the stall. His bright smile morphed into a momentary look shock, then pity. Hizashi walked out of view for a few seconds, retrieving paper towels before entering the stall again.

He bent down in front of Kaminari, wiping the traces of vomit from his face before throwing it in the toilet, flushing it. He then slid down on the other side of Denki, sitting in silence. 

"Has this happened before?" Hizashi finally asked, voice hushed. 

Kaminari opened his eyes, blinking hard a few times before sitting up. "Y-yeah." He cleared his throat to gain his voice back. " I uh- I have bad anxiety. " 

Yamada passed a juice box to Kaminari, who only gave him a confused look before taking it thankfully, gulping it down in less than ten seconds. The vomit taste washing down with it.

"Wow listener" Hizashi chuckled "I think you broke a few chugging records there. " 

Kaminari hiccuped, a very small smile forming. "Are you sure you don't have a panic disorder of sorts?" Aizawa pressed. 

Kaminari looked down in consideration, wiping the tear trails away from his damp cheeks. "I- I wouldn't know. I haven't told anyone. I'm just tired of this happening." Once his vent gates were open, there was no closing them. "I-i can never pay attention in class and-and I study so so hard. Only to end up like this. I'll never be able to add up t-to anything!" He wailed, pulling at his hair again. His eyes were too drained to produce anymore tears.

 " Shhh" Hizashi shushed as he pulled his student into a hug. "It's not true, don't listen to those voices in your head." He continued mumbling good things until the student calmed down again. 

 " Here" Aizawa grabbed the blue blanket Hizashi bought in, wrapping it around Denki's shoulders. 

Kaminari rubbed at his raw nose. "Thanks." 

 "We need to have a deeper conversation with Hound Dog about this later, but for now let's talk about something else." Kaminari nodded at his homeroom teacher, looking at him expectantly. Oh, so he wanted him to talk first. 

 Hizashi, thank god, started off the conversation. "This weekend me and my family are going to spend the day together. I'm super exited, we haven't had family time in a while!" 

 " Oh? What's your family like? " 

The two teachers shared a look before Aizawa sighed, pulling a metal chain from around his neck. Kaminari never noticed it before, it always his under his hero costume. At the end of the chain was... A ring!?

"Aizawa sensei, your married!?" 

The teacher rolled his eyes , trying not to take offence to the surprise in his students tone. "Yup" Yamada grinned, pulling out a matching chain. 

Oh.

Kaminari cracked a smile. "I don't know how I didn't catch on to this before." He laughed, pulling the blue blanket closer. "You have a family? "

"Aww don't feel bad about it! We hide our undying love pretty well!" The two blondes laughed, Aizawa rolled his eyes again. "Yes, we have a family, an adopted son and daughter. Our sons your age." 

 " Your son wouldnt happen to be... Shinsou. Would it? " 

A beat of silence.

"Oh my god it totally is-" 

"Say... What are you doing this weekend listener?" 

Kaminari's smile melted to an uncharacteristic scowl. A scowl that should never be on his face. Wrong question to ask. "I dunno" he mummbled, biting his lip. "Probably stay at the dorms." His mom wouldn't be happy with his grade. Probably best to stay away from her rage for the time being. 

Suddenly Hizashi sat up, a visible light bulb lit up over his head. "How about you spend Saturday with us? I promise you won't be bored!" 

Denki was quick to shake his head. "No no no- that's your family time, I wouldn't wanna be a bother." He smiled weakly. 

Aizawa stood up, brushing his pants off before offering a hand to Kaminari. "Kid, your never a bother. Just agree to it." Kaminari studied the couple for a second before reluctantly taking the hand with a bright smile. 

"Lets get to class, the next bell rings soon." 

" O-okay. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 17 16
Obviously I don't own the rights to BNHA or any of the characters, and they are owned by the creator of BNHA, Horikoshi. I just wanted to do a fluff...
802 4 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
6.2K 152 19
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Bakugo lives in an abusive environment. He never knew what love actually felt like as he had never even loved his parents. Bu...