HUMAN IN TROLLS WORLD

By Stella_9977

Meet Melody, a human girl, who loves music than any human in the world. Being the popular Dj and singer, whic... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Melody tranformation
Here some art i made
Chapter two: melody meet princess poppy
Chapter three: party! And kill-joy branch
Chapter four: rescue mission
chapter five: death of creek/Bridget crush
chapter six: new Bridget has come to town/date
Chapter seven: rescuing creek/the truth of melody
final Chapter Eight: i forgive you
(Trolls world tour) chapter one: a.........mertroll??
(Troll: world tour) chapter two: more trolls than pop
(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom
(Trolls world tour) chapter four: adventure begins
(Trolls world tour) chapter five: home sick/seperate
Thank you for 200 views
(Trolls world tour) chapter six: awoken/ country trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter seven: annoying song/escape
(Trolls world tour) chapter eight: Smooth Jazz?/ k-pop and reggaeton trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter nine: love rival/confusetion
(Trolls world tour) chapter ten: Reunion of the Funk family
(Trolls world tour) chapter eleven: the funk trolls/rescue mission
(Trolls world tour) chapter twelve: rock tribe/rock zombies
(Trolls world tour)chapter thirteen: turning grey/death of melody
(Trolls world tour) chapter fourteen: followed the voice/ Just sing
What the freak?!
(Trolls world tour) chapter fifteen: melody's past/ alive again/confession
Here's the art i made!!
(Trolls world trolls) ending

Trolls world tour: prologue

5.7K 62 18
By Stella_9977

Hey there! Cloud guy here! Let me tell you a story about poppy and her friends did yesterday, well of course let's not forget about melody too.

Long ago, poppy and her friend melody went to the bergen kingdom to save their friends from getting eaten by a bergen. Of course branch, their trusty friend came and join the rescue. There the times they have hard ship, dangerous task, almost lost hope and also the great pain from melody after getting shouted by her friends.

She run away and hidden in the forest. But after poppy and her friends made peace to the bergen, poppy and branch set out to look for melody, their human friend. Which they found her, crying under the leaves. They thought that melody will not forgive them but she forgive them and promise to tell what will happen again, if needed too. And they live happily ever after.

Wonderfull story huh? They have happy ending at the end of the story?  No! It is not the end of the story!

What poppy and branch didn't know that their world is way, way, way, WAY BIGGER then they could imagine! Melody knows this and she has already told king peppy about it. So the king told her NOT to tell poppy about it. And wait for it when she's ready to know that their not the only trolls living in this world.

So yeah pretty awesome huh? Well not for me, i' m just a cloud laying on the flying white tiger. But any who let's get started!!

In troll village, we could see melody, sleeping in the pod peacefully in her bed. Dreaming about something that no one knows about it. Until someone woke her up.

" WAKE UP MELODY! WAKE UP!"
" GAH!!"

Melody fell out of her bed as a pink troll came in view, scaring the crap out of melody. Melody look at the pink troll with annoyed look on her face. " poppy what was that for??" Poppy, who was now queen of trolls of pop trolls,smile at her human best friend and said," come on! The party was about to start! Let's go!" Melody shook her head and smile. She stood up and dust herself and headed towards the closets to get some clothes. She mentally thank the twins for making some clothes she needed.

She softly smile and she close her eyes as she could feel the song will about the come out. Poppy was brushing her teeth using some lolipop as she smile showing her teeth was now rainbow, making melody giggle.

Bold-poppy
Italics- melody
Underline- branch
Bold and italic- everyone

Poppy:
Woke up! In the morning light!
Todayyy is the dayyy that i do everything righhhtt!

Melody help poppy to get dress as she sang with her too.

Melody:
Now that your queen, you've got a kingdom to run!
Cause trolls, they wanna have funnn~

Poppy:
Ohhhhh trolls just wanna have funnn!

Every trolls with poppy and melody:
They just wanna!
They just wannnaaaa
They just wanna, hey!

Poppy:
Trolls just wanna have funn!

Meanwhile, at the bunker, there were branch laying on his bed then got up and went out side as he joins in.

Branch:
Happy days are here again!
This time is right for makin' friends
Let's get together, how 'bout a quarter to ten?
Come tomorrow, let's all do it again!

Then melody join in as she sang next

Melody:
Trolls will be trolls, better let them have joy!
Trolls will be trolls, fluffy hair and smiles
Must put an end, to this strees and strife
I think i want to live like the trollful lifeee!

Branch swinged his way to the center as he was up high in the sky as he fist bumped the Sun. Then he floated back down, as poppy swung around as a helicopter, while melody flew around them laughing happily.

Everyone:
Good times!
These are the good times!
Leave your cares behind!
These are the good times!

Snack pack:
THIS IS GOOD TIMES! YEAH!

Poppy and Branch landed on a mushroom as melody still flying abouve their head in fairy form, and still in troll size. The three sang together.

Poppy:
Were going to dance!

Branch:
Were going to dance!

Melody:
We're going to dance and have some fuuuun!

Poppy and Branch hold each other hands as melody saw this and smirk as she and everyone continued to sing,

Everyone:
Groove is in the heeeaaart
Groove is in the heeeeaaaart~
Groove is in the heeeeaaaaart
Groove is in the heart!

Poppy jumped in the center as she shout, " SING IT TROLLS!"

Everyone:
They just wanna! They just wannnnnaaa!
Good times!
These are the good times!
Groove is in the heaaarrtt

Trolls just wanna have funnn!
Good times!
These are the good times!
Groove is in the hearttt!

Poppy and Branch danced together as the trolls form a heart around them. While Melody, sang the last as she flew down beside poppy,

Melody:
Groooove is in the heeaaarrrt~!

Everyone cheer in happiness as poppy smile at her subject. While branch look at the other trolls as he join in clapping. Melody, however, giggle a bit as she flew up to see every troll created a heart. Making melody giggle a bit. Branch notice this and asked her," what's wrong melo?" Melody smile at him innocently as she said while turning away," nothing~"
Then left giggling non-stop.

After the pop trolls sang let's go to the deep below the ocean.

In FAR and dark and clear ocean, we could hear music in the land of techno trolls.

At the techno reef, a party rave is going on for the Techno trolls. Music was blaring as every mer trolls dance around, enjoying the music. Their leader, King Trollex, at his Dj booth, listening to the song as she sang out at the rave.

Trollex:
One More Time!

The techno trolls cheered for their king as they dance around. " WAZZZUP MY TECHNO TROLLS!!"

Trollex:
We're hevin a good! Music got us feelin so free!

" THIS PARTY IS ABOUT FAMILY, LOVE AND MUSIC!" He shout as everyone enjoy as trollex spoke," LET ME SEE YOU JUMP! ONE! TWO! THREE!" Every mertroll jump at what the king said as he jam the music. " GET READY FOR THE DROP!" He shouted as he swam back to his booth as said to his buddy name Techno Beat Drop Button or TBDB, who was eager for the beat drop." Ready little buddy!?"

" LET'S DO THIS KING TROLLEX!" Shout TBDB to him as King trollex said or shout, " WAIT FOR IT!"

"COME ON!"

"WAIT FOR IT!" Shout trollex as TBDB shout," COME ON!"

" WAIT FOR IT!" Shout trollex again
" YESSSSSS!" TBDB screamed
" WAIT FOR ITTT!" Trollex shout again as a random mertroll got impatient as she shout," JUST DO IT ALREADY!"
" C'MON MAN! HIT ME!" TBDB got Impatient at this.

Trollex raised his arm up Anddd.......

Trollex:
ONE MORE TIME!

Trollex let thw mega Beat Drop. And all the techno trolls, danced and danced and danced around. While also releasing a Mega colorful Rave Wave. Having fun in the lives.

Trollex:
Music's got me feeling so free
We're gonna celebrate
Celebrate and dance so free!

Trollex continued singing until he saw something far ahead as he saw a mini submarines headed this way. He, then stop the music making everyone notice and look at their king with confuse look on their face. " don't worry, we'll continued this later. After i finish this business okey?" He swam forward in front of the mertrolls as his buddy swam beside him. As the submarines got closer, all techno trolls got frighten and huddled each other, as their king stood bravely in front as he stared at this submarine.

Then one of the big submarine opened up, then someone came out as she spoke," hey man! Glad to be here! Is this were all techno trolls live?" Asked a troll who has red hair and light purple sking wearing edgy clothes. Trollex looks confuse then he then answered," yes. Who's asking?" " well i'm Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls" she gesture behind her as king trollex shruggle his shoulder as his buddy peek out behind him.

" i'm gonna need your string brooo" said Barb as king trollex gasp as every mertroll start whispering each other when they heard what she said. Barb strum her guitar making every mertroll get back in fear. " no way" said trollex as his buddy said," ooooohhhhh, don't do it man!" He look at her with a glared," if we lose our string. We lose our music" he said as barb look at him with un impress look on her face.

" i' gonna unite the 6 strings and destroy all music........EXCEPT FOR ROCK!" She shout as she strum hard, as the sound wave almost blow away every mertrolls.

They didn't know that someone was watching them.

" and how do you suppose to do that?" Said trollex as he crossed his arm with a glared look on his face. Barb smirk and she cued the music as more submarines came and open up, showning her trolls. Her best friend, riff, played the drums for her. Barb stroked her guitar, as the other rock trolls played their guitars along with their queen.

Barb start singing,

Barb:
It's pretty devious, and viciously diabolical
The plan will commence and it will rock your world
My hand is ready, it's ready to rock
So what is wrong with your taking your string?

The queen is evil, she need to slay
So give her your string and it's time to pay!
More string to steal, new places to goI've got to leave, it's time to ROCK!!!!

HERE I AM!!!
Rock you like hurricane!
HERE I AM!!!
Rock you like a hurricane!!

Trollex was listening to her song, highly confused what is she trying to say. Barb did a guitar solo and Riff did a drum solo.

Barb:
ROCCCK YOU LIKE A
HURRRRRRIIIIIIICCCAAAANNNNEEEEE!

Then she and the rock trolls send a huge and loud sound wave towards the techno trolls, making them flew away as the booth were ruin. Trollex grab his buddy, protectively as he stared horror what they did. Then he look at them and sadi," stop! Stop! You ruining our home that we work hard for"  barb smirk at him. Trollex look around him seeing every mertrolls were hiding or huddle each other. He didn't know what to do.

Then he look at barb and said,

" ............fine"  the techno troll gasp as TBDB frowned and said to him," n-no........please trollex...." trollex didn't want to do this, but for sake of his trolls safety, he have do it. Trollex plucked the blue string off TBDB. Then slowly handed to barb. Barb grinned evily and took the string as she admire it. " now you have it. Leave!" Said trollex as barb smirk at him and said, " butttt on the other hand, I'm gonna destroy you all first"

Trollex eyes went wide and shout," WAIT NO-" barb raise her  pick then the rock trolls pointed their guitar at the techno trolls then sending a out of a wave of rock energy at them. The techno trolls were blast away by the energy. Making their reef got worse. Then barb and every rock trolls left and went to the shore as they burst out of the water, woth explosion behind her.

Meanwhile back to the techno trolls,

Trollex swam around as he asked every mertroll were alright. Everyone was okey. He sigh in relief to hear this as he and his subjects look around to see their ruin homes. Trollex swam in front as he stared all of his home, his reef, were ruin by the rock trolls. " no" he said as he look down sadly as every mertroll look down sadly, but gasp when they saw a rock was about to crash king trollex, who was looking up.

" king trollex! Look out" shout one of the mertrolls as TBDB shout at him" KING TROLLEX LOOK OUT!" Trollex snap out of it as he look up and froze as he watch the rock fall above him. Then all the sudden a golden figure came and caught the rock. Dust appeared making every mertroll could not see their king. Then gasp when the dust disappeared. Trollex open his green eyes and gasp as he stared at the strange creature.

Before that happen,

Melody went for the swim as she turn into mermaid and swam around the ocean. She close her eyes as she sigh as the feeling being under the water. Then she heard music far a head. She swam her way towards to it. Then hid herself as she saw the techno trolls. She smile at them seeing they were having so much fun even saw their king too.

Then all the sudden barb came. Melody remember this. This is where barb destroy techno reef after she got the techno string. She watch in horror as the rock trolls destroy the techno reef then left. She sigh in relief to see that the king and the mertrolls survive at the energy. She looks at them pity as she watches the king swam forward as he looks around his kingdom then look sadly.

Melody was about to leave until she heard screaming, she quickly look back and saw king trollex, froze at his place as a huge rock was about to crash him. She quickly swam fast as she change her size into human size to caught the rock. She went about him and caught it. Creating dust above them. As the dust cleared, melody throw the rock away as she watch it disappeared. Then she look below her to see the king staring at her making her froze at her place.

Back to trollex,

Trollex could not believe what he was seeing. A strange creature that save his life from being crash by a rock. He swam in front of her making him realize that this creature was a female. He stared at her as she stared back to him.

Then his mertrolls and his buddy came and asked him if he's okey, which he answered to it. Then he look back to the creature seeing her leaving already, making his green eyes went wide and swam towards to her calling," HEY WAIT! COME BACK! HEY!" He tried to catch up to this creature but it was too fast. He watch helplessly as the creature disappeared throught the dark ocean, leaving a trail of sparkling stars that created by its tail.

Trollex wanted to thank her and even asked for the help. He decided what to do. Follow that creature and asked it for the help

Gahhhhhhh! Finally! This chapter i sooo long now heheh it's now 2478 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
29.6K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.
46K 778 12
Princess Poppy of Troll Village couldn't be happier with how things were going. It had been almost nineteen years since the Trolls escaped the Bergen...
23.2K 160 11
After Making Peace Between The Trolls And Bergens, Poppy, Branch And Z Found Out That Are 6 Different Troll Tribes Scattered Over Six Different Lands...