Music - Kimetsu No Yaiba (Dem...

By darl1ngxoxo

!! MANGA SPOILERS !! (Y/N) (L/N), is the Music Pillar. Her voice is like an angel singing, soft, melodic, and... More

Author Saying Stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Filler
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
1k reads ;w;
(Y/N)'s Past (Chapter 29?)
Another Book :')
10k special (your choice :") )
So...
Heheimsosorry
Giyuu to Shinobu
1969???
Another Book
100k reads how
Ch. 30 FINALE.

Chapter 4

14.5K 387 575
By darl1ngxoxo

"Still having fun without me... (Y/N)-Chan?"

You stood completely still, not wanting to believe it.

"W-why the hell are you here?!" You yelled, grabbing your blade.

She giggled and stepped forward.

"Is it bad for wanting to visit my dearest sister?" She asked, opening her arms.

Her elbow-length white hair, cascaded down the upper part of her back, ruby eyes glistening.

In her hair, she had a black streak.

People always said, that you two didn't look the same, dispite being siblings. And they were right. Unlike normal demons, your sister did not undergo a different look. The only thing that changed was her attitude and eyes.

"Yes, especially right now. How are you even here?" You asked, drawing your sword.

"Oh, don't use that thing on your sister!" She laughed, pushing it back in, staring at your (E/C) orbs that glared back.

"Why use that when you can use your hands?" She giggled, doing jazz hands.

She was wearing a red kimono with white stripes. Nothing else was on it. It just gave you kind of a dull, eerie feeling.

She used her hands (her preferred weapon) to kill people.

Resting on her left eye was a writing that meant that she was Muzan's assistant.

She was just as strong as Uppermoon 1, meaning she was scarier than she looked. She even had the power to summon demons, but only the ones that have turned, of course.

But you were tough. She even said so herself. She can't kill you unless Muzan absolutely wanted it.

She even asks you to become a demon so that you guys will remain together forever.

"You're disgusting, Niko," you said.

"Hehe, all of being part of a demon~!" She said, walking to the unconscious woman, licking her lips.

"She looks good. Can I eat her?" She asks, reaching out, but you just rolled your eyes and smacked her arm.

"No. Go away, now! You're distracting me from saving Tanjirou, aren't you?!"

"Ah, you caught me! Well, that's my que to leave, isn't it?" She asked, waving at you before  disappearing out of thin air.

Fucking sister-

You ran up the stairs, seeing that Tanjirou was on the ground with his sword.

"Tanjirou?!" You called to him, running to check up on the slayer.

"(Y-Y/N)-San, where were you?!" He said, trying to sit up as you helped him.

"Something... unexpected occurred while I was down there and I had to take care of it," you said, successfully lifting Tanjirou into a sitting position.

"The... ball... the... ball," the corpse said weakly.

Your eyes softened when Tanjirou tried to reach it.

He reminds me.. of myself.

You grabbed his arm and lifted him up.

"(Y/N)-San...?" He looked at you.

"Well, she wants her ball, right?" You asked, smiling before you walked with him to the ball.

He lightly pushed the ball to the pile of blood.

"Your ball is here," he said softly.

"Come play... come and play..."

"We can play when this is all over, okay?" You said, patting the ball softly.

You two walked back to the destroyed building.

"Tamayo-San..." Tanjirou called for her.

"Here. Come to the basement," her voice answered back.

You walked inside, Tanjirou staggering down the steps.

"Nezuko!" He said, surprised.

She walked up to us hugging her brother before turning to you and squeezed you close to her.

"Woah!" You yelped, almost knocking over.

She snuggled against you before you warmly returned the hug.

She finally let go, turning to Tamayo and Yushiro, hugging Tamayo just like what she did to you. Her hand reached out to pat Yushiro as he just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Nezuko-San has been in this state ever since things ended... it's alright..."

"It's okay. She probably thinks the two of you are people she knows from our old home," Tanjiro said, smiling.

"But the suggestion placed upon Nezuko-San... wasn't it to treat humans as family? We are demons..."

"It's probably because Nezuko decided to treat you as humans... that she is willing to protect you," you quietly said, a warm smile lighting but the dim room.

Tanjirou nodded, standing next to you.

"I... even though I hate the fact that Nezuko was given a suggestion to her behavior against her will, it seems that she still remains her own will, so I'm grateful for that..."

Tears came to Tamayo's eyes, after he said that.

"I-I'm sorry!! Nezuko, Nezuko!  Let go of her! Let go of her!" Tanjirou yelled, panicked, walking closer to them.

Tamayo hugged Nezuko closer, clutching her as if she was her daughter.

"Thank you, Nezuko-San. Thank you.." she whispered.

"We will leave this place. This place is too close to Kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly, we will be in grave danger. And also...

"Even if we are able to hide ourselves through some crafty means, as a doctor that come into contact with other people, there will eventually be a day when other pelple find out that I am a demon. The senses of children and old people are especially sharp. Tanjirou-San, (Y/N)-San," she said.

"Are you willing to leave Nezuko-San here with us?" She asked.

"Eh?" Tanjirou asked.

"Even though we can't say for certain that we can keep her from harm, it's still much safer than bringing her into the battlefield."

Tanjirou starts sweating, deciding in his head.

Then, Nezuko unexpectedly takes both of your hands, making Tanjirou look surprised.

He then smiles, bowing.

"Thank you for the offer, but... we will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted," he said determinedly.

As they turned around to leave, Yushiro said the unexpected.

"Your sister is a great beauty."

Tanjirou stopped to turn around. He then smiled to him.

"(Y/N)-San, are you coming?"

"I'll be right with you, just wait outside for me, okay?"

He looked at you worriedly, but respected you and started to leave.

"T-Tamayo-San..." you said hurriedly, "Are you sure that this cure... will it work on uppermoons?"

She seemed surprised upon hearing that, but smiled.

"I'm not super sure, but I'm certain that it will work for the lower ones. Why might you ask?"

You look away, your heart squeezing in your chest.

"I was... just wondering, that's all! Thank you!" You said, bowing before leaving.

"Southeast, south south east!!" Tanjirou's bird yelled at him as you came out.

"I get it!! I get it already, can you please be quiet... please," Tanjirou begged, walking with you to the next location.

"If only they would," you sighed, feeling your own bird land on your shoulder and peck your cheek.

"No can do, missy! And you still have to stay with Kamado!" He cawed, quieting down when he saw a vein pop up.

"Please!!" A voice shrieked, making you jump, leaning closer to Tanjirou.

"I beg of you, I beg of you!! Please marry me!" The Male's voice pleaded again.

You turned to where the voice came from, and it was from a boy with blonde hair. He looked about your age, if not older by a year.

"I don't know when I'll die!! So please marry me!! I beg of you-" he kept going.

A cute little bird chirped, landing on your small hand.

"Chirp, chirp! Chirp chirp!"

"Oh," Tanjirou said, leaning towards you.

"Chirp chirp! Chirp chirp!" It yelled, frantically flapping its wings.

"I see! I understand. I'll think of a way!" Tanjirou said.

What's up with him and understanding bird language?

"I beg of you!! Marry me!" He yelled again, getting cut off by Tanjirou, who just grabbed him, lifting him off of the girl. You ran to her, asking if she was alright.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road! Can't you see that the lady doesn't want this?! And you're bothering the sparrows too!"

When did Tanjirou curse again?

"Ah, the uniform! You're the one from the final selection... I definitely don't know a guy like you! Definitely don't!" He yelled.

"Eh? We've met though, we really have met before! You've got memory issues!" He yelled back.

"Alright, you should head back home, my friend and I will deal with this situation," you smiled at her.

"Ah-ah!! Thank you very much!" She said nervously, never seeing that beautiful smile before.

"Hey-! She still needs to marry me, she likes me!!" He yelled at your back, not seeing your face yet.

"Shame on you!" She yelled, smacking him while repeating it.

"M-ma'am! Please calm down!" You yelped, pulling her back.

"Uwahhh!" He boy cried, clutching his head.

"When did I ever say that I liked you!! I only talked to you because I thought you were sick when I saw you squatting on the side of the road!!" She yelled, flailing in your grasp.

"Doesn't that mean that you talked to me because you're worried about me because you like me?!" He cried.

"That's completely impossible, I have a fiance already! I see that you're really energetic already, so you should be fine! Let's never see each other again!!" She turned around and walked away.

"Wait!! Wait.." he cried once more, looking at Tanjirou.

"Why did you have to come and mess with... WHAT SORT OF AN EXPRESSION IS THAT?! Don't do that-! Don't use those eyes to look at me like you would use to look at some other sort of creature! It's your fault!! It's all your fault that I didn't get married!" He yelled pointing a finger at him.

You stood in between them, making a T-pose.

"Hold on, here! Let's not fight anymore!" You said, looking worn out from all the yelling.

He stopped to stare at you, mouth slightly agape.

"Y-you're..." he whispered.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my friend Tanjiro Kamado!" You blurted out, not knowing what to say.

"My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu! Please be my wife!" He said, gripping your skirt.

"E-eh...?" You whisper, dumbfounded.

"I'm going to die soon, I'm weak and don't think I'm exaggerating! I want to get married and have a family before I die! And you seem to be the perfect wife! You're strong and beautiful!"

You felt heat rise to your cheeks as you stood there, not knowing what to say.

"W-well... if you're so weak, how did you pass the Final Selection with Tanjirou-San?" You asked, lowering your arms down to your sides.

He started to go on about how he got here and his hellish training, about how he felt like dying and stuff. So relatable, if you ask me.

| After those shenanigans |

"I understand what you're going through, but please don't cause any more trouble for the sparrow," Tanjirou said as you three walked along the path.

"Eh... causing trouble for the sparrow? How did you know?" He asked, eating a rice ball.

"Zenitsu is always like this and never wants to go to work. He goes after women whenever he sees one and he snores really loud. Endless trouble one after another..." Tanjirou said, mimicking the sparrow.

"That's what it's saying," he asked, pointing to the sparrow that was on your hands.

"It's still talking about me now?! You can understand bird language?! Seriously? You're making things up, aren't you?" Zenitsu questioned.

"Why would he do that-?" You asked but felt a sudden jolt of danger ahead.

You started running, letting the bird to fly on its own.

"(Y/N)-"

"CAWW!! Hurry up, hurry up, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, start running after (Y/N)!! The two of you will move forward to your next location!!" It cawed.

"AH- the crow's talking!" Zenitsu cried, jumping.

They had followed you to this place that was laced with the wrench of blood.

"This smells horrible... I feel bad for the person inside..." you said, holding your arms.

"What smell? I can only hear a faint sound-"

"Are you two okay?!" You said, running over to a little boy who was holding his younger sister behind a bush.

He looked afraid for a second, but it all vanished when you smiled at them.

"What happened? Is this your house?" You asked, nealing down and grabbed the boy's arm softly.

"No... it's not... it's the home..." he cried, looking up at you with tear held eyes.

"Of the monster..." he finished.

"Our older brother was captured by the monster. We were traveling during the night. The monster came, but it ignored the two of us and only took our brother away.." he recalled, clutching his scared sister to his side.

"The monster entered that house over there?" Tanjirou asks.

He only nodded, crying.

"So the two of you followed it all the way here? That's impressive. You guys are strong," Tanjirou said, just like a father would.

"Uu... we were following our brother's blood trail. He's hurt.."

"Don't worry, we'll save him!" You said, smiling as the girl gripped your arm and cried.

"Really..? Do you really mean it?" She asked, looking up at you.

"Yes, don't worry!" Tanjirou said.

"Tanjirou, (Y/N)-Chan. What is that sound? Feels really uncomfortable.. it keeps on ringing. Is that... a drum?" Zenitsu asks, a hand up to his ear.

"(Y/N), don't fight unless needed, remember?" Finch said loudly.

"Yeah, yeah!" You snapped, clutching the siblings tighter.

"Sound? I can't hear any-"

Suddenly, a noise came from the top open porch, a body being thrown out of it.

You covered the children's eyes, not wanting this to traumatize them.

It slammed to the ground, a crack could be heard from the fall.

"You two go check up on it! I'll stay here with them!" You called, turning back to them.

"If you wanna open your eyes, just look at me or turn around, okay?" You ask in the sweetest voice you could muster right now.

A loud growl came from inside, making the kids whimper.

"Hey, you're safe with me," you said, hugging them while turning to the sound.

The feeling if a demon became stronger, it was moving around it the house. Up, down, right, left... everywhere.

"Is... is he wearing a yellowish brown clothing?" The boy asks weakly.

"N...no, he isn't."

"Then he isn't our brother..." he whispered.

"(Y/N), Zenitsu, let's go!" Tanjirou yelled, turning to you.

"Okay, you two stay here, alright?"

They both sat there, looking away from the body.

You turned around, not bothering to fix your hair and walked next to Tanjirou who somehow go Zenitsu to follow along.

Tanjirou placed the box that carried Nezuko and told the duo something before he went back to follow you, who was already starting into the building.

"(Y/N)-Chan, Tanjirou... you two will protect me, right? You will definitely protect me, right?" He whined, walking in with you.

"I can't, I'm sure you heard my crow. He's quite loud. I can't, unless you're about to die, or something," you half-heartedly apologized.

Tanjirou, too, told him something he dreaded.

"Actually, my ribs and leg both have fractures that haven't healed yet due to my last battle. So..."

"Why do you have bone fractures?! How do you have bone fractures? If you have bone fractures, who's going to protect me?! I'm going to die!!" He cried.

He started whailing again.

"Zenitsu, be quiet. You will be fine," Tanjirou started.

"Stop comforting me-"

"No, you can't!!-"

"WAHHH-"

"You guys can't come in here!" He shouted to the kids who ran to you.

"It's because big brother's box just started moving around..." the boy called, coming to you.

"Even...! Even so, you guys can't just leave it there! That box is something even more important than my own life..." Tanjirou sighed.

Then the building started to shake, making the boy fall in a room with Zenitsu and you fell into another room by yourself.

The doors quickly shut, opened again, and you were by yourself.

Tch, damn it!

You turned around, calling their names, but it was hopeless.

Ah, what do I do? I mean, I am a Hashira and all, but... I was supposed to stay with Tanjirou in case something happened... I guess I'll just try and find either of the pairs.

You started wandering around, small, quick steps.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

Your footsteps were the only things that were heard, your breath barely audible.

I guess it is nice to be alone once in a while.

"Hehe, I'm back!" A voice said behind you, causing you to sigh.

"You again, Niko?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...
565K 17.2K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
17.7K 600 20
Y/n, daughter of Kibutsuji Muzan himself, was always most treasured gem for him. She was never heard of even among the demons, lest she be sought aft...
37.8K 374 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...