Lunchclub/SMPLive oneshots...

By picketffence

discontinued lmao !majority are platonic! there's a couple shippy oneshots, which you can feel free to skip. ... More

disclaimer + requests
ALERT! Missing enderman named "Greg" If seen, boat
new horizons is out and im hyped but im also broke and cant afford it :(
stream Pity Party by Madi (Madimakesmusica on yt)
let's go somewhere new (highschool au)
bro can i borrow your serotonin my mom took mine away
back at it again at krispy kreme
woah guys its a birthday chapter (dw theres still a oneshot)

update

300 7 0
By picketffence

bitches be writing 1k words in one day then completely ignoring their book for a week. its me, im bitches.

In all seriousness, i am writing a new part that i'm super excited about(it's poke, james, michael, and maybe ant??? still don't know.) This is just to let y'all know i'm not dead and to expect an update soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...