๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ~ ๐•‚๐•’...

By Stilinski_O_Brien

๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช /หŒsษ›r(ษ™)nหˆdษชpษชti/ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ... More

๐•† ๐•Ÿ ๐•–
๐•‹ ๐•จ ๐• 
๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
?
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ

5.2K 167 65
By Stilinski_O_Brien

After the ceremony we celebrated with our friends before we hopped onto a plane to Greece, we found a beautiful villa for sale and so we bought it, I know that I could've compelled it for myself but I wanted to own it, properly.

I squealed as Kai lifted me into his arms suddenly, "what are you doing?" I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck, "well we gotta do this right don't we Mrs Parker?" He smirks as he carries me into the house.

"Thea this place is amazing, how do you have so much money?" He asks me confused as we admire the place, "oh right well a few years ago when I started to compel myself really nice things, I didn't want the founders council to get suspicious so I found this really old and lonely man, he was loaded, and he had no family, so I compelled him to leave his fortune to me." I explain watching as Kai's eyebrows raise, "wow that's cold Thea stealing an old mans money like that." I look at him in confusion, "how? I actually did become friends with the man, he was very sweet."

"Oh so this was a sugar daddy kinda situation? I didn't know you were into older men." Kai teases wiggling his eyebrows, "no it wasn't," I laugh shaking my head at his ridiculousness. "And the only older man I'm into is you." His eyebrows furrow, "how we're the same age?" I shake my head, "I mean physically we are but technically your the same age as my parents, actually you're older than my biological parents." His face scrunches up, "ew don't say that, you're making me sound like a predator." I start laughing as he pouts, "you just had to ruin the vibe didn't you Thea?"

"You started it, this is your fault." I snicker as he mock glares at me. "Don't be such a big baby." I tell him before leaning in to kiss him.

***

"You looked super cute when you were playing with Hope." I tell him watching a fond smile take over his face, "so did you, when you turned to me holding her, I saw everything I wanted for us together." He tells me making me look at him interested, "really? You wanna have kids?" I thought that he wouldn't want to, "well I wasn't sure, but seeing you hold Hope, it was like a glimpse into the future, and I realised that I wanted a normal life with you, I want the whole thing, a family that we raise in a nice house with a great garden, so that the kids can play and give us some alone time." He winks making me smile, that sounded perfect. "How many kids would we have?" I ask watching as he thinks about it, "honestly I don't mind but I like the sound of three or four." I nod agreeing.

"And would you prefer sons or daughters?" He shrugs, "I don't know, as long as they were ours they'd be perfect, but maybe daughters, there'd be less chance they ended up like me then." I frown at him, "there's nothing wrong with you." He gives me a sad smile but doesn't say anything.

"What about names?" He asks me making me shrug, "I'm not sure, I mean I like Amelia for a girl." I tell him and he smiles, "Amelia's nice." He hums kissing my head, "what about you what names do you like?"

"Hmmm Arabella for a girl and Kai jr for a boy." I start to giggle, "if we have a son we're not calling him Kai jr." I tell him, "what why?" He pouts, "Arabella is nice though." I say softly thinking about it, "it's not common." He nods, "well neither are Malachai and Thea, we gotta keep it interesting." He says, "Arabella is perfect." He gives me a kiss on the cheek, "glad you think so, but so is Kai jr." I roll my eyes at him, "shut up Kai." I giggle.

***

Two weeks later and we had to leave Greece because Elena wouldn't stop asking where I was and for me to come home, also Jo's and Alaric's wedding was soon so it would've been best to get home.

"Home sweet home." I sigh as we step into our apartment, "I preferred Greece." Kai shrugs walking past me, "same." I hear a sound from a bedroom so I quickly reach out and grab his hand to stop him moving any further. He turns to me inquisitively, "there's someone here." I whisper and he nods, he spells us so that we're invisible, we get to the bedroom to find it empty.

He removes the spell and turns to me, "are you sure that you heard someone?" I nod noticing how whoever it was had taken the picture that I had of Elena, Bonnie Caroline and I from its place by my bed, "they've taken my pictures." I say and he sighs, "what would they want with pictures?" I look at him in confusion, "how should I know? Maybe they thought I looked nice." Suddenly the front door slams and we look at each other before running to it.

"It was my dad." He tells me in annoyance, "how do you know?" He shows me a ring that he picked off the ground, "this is his wedding ring." He groans before pulling his phone out, "hey Jo quick question have you spoken to daddy dearest recently?" He asks, "uh yeah he came to talk to me today actually why?" She asks confused, "he was just at our apartment, stealing things, you know as you do." He shrugs as I go back to the bedroom to check everything, "he was what?" Kai sighs, "stealing things, you know taking things that don't belong to him."

"I know what stealing is." Jo replies, "what did he take?" Kai looks at me inquisitively as I walk back into the room, "Thea's pictures," he starts of, "and some of my jewellery." I add annoyed some of the things he took were really sentimental. "Kai I don't think Thea is sa-" suddenly I feel a stabbing pain in my chest and head, I hunch over in pain clutching at them. "Hey, Thea what's wrong." Kai asks helping me onto the couch, "I think your dad is trying to kill me." I groan as my head feels like it's about to split into two.

Kai's face twists into one of anger as he gets up, "don't worry Thea, I'll fix this." He tells me before kissing my head and storming out of the apartment.

I lie on the couch for I don't know how long but after what feels like forever the pain starts to ease up and I hear the door open, I sit up thinking it's Kai only for my face to drop as I come face to face with his father. I stand up quickly and glare at him, "what do you want?" I ask coldly, "just to talk some sense into you." He tells me simply, "my son is an abomination, he cannot be loved." He starts off making me scoff, "the only abomination here is you." I spit my voice full of hatred.

"My son has gotten to you." He shakes his head a crazed look in his eye, "what are you doing?" I ask taking a step back as he steps forward, "my son needs to be punished and I cannot kill him without killing myself and whilst I don't necessarily care about that I would prefer to live, so think of this as plan A." He tells me before raising his hand, an unbearable pain makes it's way to my head, and I drop to the ground clutching it.

I wanted to scream so badly but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction so I glared up at him, biting my tongue. His eyes went to my hand and his face dropped, "this is worse than I thought, you have been blinded by my monstrosity of a son and have married him." He glares at me, his distraction stopping whatever spell he had been using. I take advantage of that and use my vampire speed to slam him up against the wall, I grab a vase and smash it over his head. He somehow does not pass out, and instead stabs me with a with a small decorative statue that had been on the shelf beside us.

I drop him as I pull it out and he takes advantage of my distraction and spells me again, only this time the pain was everywhere and I started to cough up blood, "consider this your welcome to the family." My fingers curled around the statue and I threw it with whatever strength I could muster up, it lodges into his shoulder and he drops to the ground clutching it as blood begins to pool at his hand.

The door is suddenly slammed open as Damon, Kai Jo and Alaric rush in, "Dad stop it." Jo calls out running to her father, the spell stops and I stop vomiting as Kai grips onto his fathers injured shoulder harshly and starts to siphon, Damon rushes to my aid and helps me up. "You good?" I sigh and nod.

"Kai stop, you're going to kill him." Jo cries out as we watch her brothers sadistic grin at his fathers pain. "That's the point Jo." He smirks as his father looks on the verge of passing out. "Kai please." Something flickers across his face and he lets go with an annoyed groan, "consider yourself lucky old man, next time your darling Josette won't be here to save you." He spits and they glare at each other.

"Are you ok?" Kai asks pulling me into his crushing embrace, I nod, "yeah." I say in a small voice as I take comfort in the hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispers pressing a kiss to my head, "not your fault." I whisper back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 46
"สทสฐแต‰โฟ โฑ สทโฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—, โฑแต— สทแต’โฟ'แต— แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒโฟสธ แต—สณโฑแถœแตแต‰สณสธ. โฑแต—'หกหก แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แตแต‰โ€ž
399K 9.8K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
3.4M 52.2K 187
Damon Stefan Klaus Kol Elijah Jeremy Kai I don't own TVD or the pics i'll put in
40.2K 593 14
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’...