Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

Від taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... Більше

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 6: Na Jaemin
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 8: Huang Renjun
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 10: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 12: Lee Jeno
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 19: Huang Renjun
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 22: Na Jaemin

1.9K 110 170
Від taeil_tuesday_

"It's present time fuckers!" Jaemin heard right as he felt something soft come into contact with his head. He sat straight up, not exactly caring about waking up Renjun or Jeno as his eyes locked onto the grinning boy in the doorway.

"You're dead," Jaemin growled at the boy who blew a kiss at him, dashing out of the room. Jaemin leaped out of bed, whirling out of the room, grabbing the thrown pillow. He burst into the living room, took one look at Donghyuck and threw the pillow directly at him, hitting his face with incredible accuracy.

"Well that's nice," Mark murmured, sipping on his mug of coffee, curled up on the couch as he looked between a panting Jaemin and Donghyuck who was dizzily getting up from the floor.

"Jaems do you want coffee?" Jaemin turned to look at the head that poked out of the kitchen and he frowned.

"First of all, yes, second of all, should you even be in the kitchen?"

"No coffee for you," Jisung grumbled as he disappeared back into the kitchen and Jaemin let out a sound of protest, about to follow Jisung into the kitchen but a pillow hit the side of his face. He turned his head slowly, a small smile coming onto his face, looking into Donghyuck's challenging eyes.

"You're dead."

_______________________

Several minutes later after yelling, brutal hits, and Mark, Jeno, and Renjun pulling the two off of each other, they were ready to hand out presents.

Jaemin was sitting on Jeno's lap on the armchair, cup of coffee in both of his hands. He blew on it before taking a precious sip of the wakey juice. A smile cracked on his face as he saw Renjun seated on the floor next to the tree and pile of presents with a Santa hat on.

He had the cutest smile on his face and Jaemin nudged Jeno to hand him his phone. He quickly took a picture of Renjun while he was looking for the first present to hand out and Jaemin showed the photo to Jeno who cooed at Renjun's cuteness.

"Here, Jisung can have the first present! It's from Jeno!"

Jisung excitedly grabbed the present, flashing a smile at Jeno before rushing to unwrap the gift.

And the present gifting began.

_______________________

After a couple of hours, with a break in the middle to eat lunch, they had finally finished opening all the presents.

Jaemin was sitting next to Renjun on the kitchen floor, both with the canvases they had gifted each other, their new paints from Jeno spread out in between them. This was quite possibly the best Christmas Jaemin had ever had. It wasn't even the presents, although they were good. It was the fact that he got to spend it with not just his friends but his boyfriends as well.

He had constantly shifted around the room. Sitting on Jeno's lap, back hugging Renjun as he distributed presents, laying his head on Haechan's lap. The latter didn't last very long as Mark had forcefully removed Jaemin's head, placing his own there as he smoothly flipped the other off.

Jeno accepted his cuddles the most, openly wrapping his arms around the youngest when he found his way back to Jeno. Jeno had the most relaxing aura around him Jaemin found. Not only did he smell good, kind of like old cologne and the pine trees surrounding campus, but he always had the most calming habits. Jeno unconsciously drew circles onto Jaemin's arms or tummy when he was back hugging him or would start to hum a lullaby. Jaemin had found himself almost falling asleep several times.

Jeno was playing Mario cart on Jisung's new Nintendo Switch that Chenle had bought him and he could hear the yells of the others egging Jeno and Jisung on as they raced.

"What do you think you're going to paint?" Jaemin turned towards Renjun who had asked the question, looking over at Jaemin.

Jaemin glanced at the paints, already knowing what he was going to paint, and shifted some of the colors he was going to use closer to him.

"I'll probably paint separate portraits of you and Jen," Jaemin smiled at the now flustered boy.

"I was going to paint Moomin but now I feel like I should paint you guys," Renjun smiled, a bit panicked and awkward, and Jaemin burst out laughing.

"Just paint whatever you want Junnie," Jaemin smiled at the other who was giving a cute yet apologetic smile. Jaemin leaned over to ruffle Renjun's hair and the other swatted his hand away.

"No touching, only looking," Renjun stuck his tongue out at Jaemin and Jaemin laughed again.

"Of course, you are a piece of art after all," Jaemin winked at Renjun who smacked his arm, embarrassed.

"You flirt," Renjun stood up and moved over to the speaker on the kitchen counter, "Do you mind listening to music while we paint, it usually helps me to get into a mindset."

"I usually listen to music too," Jaemin said, giving the boy permission to start playing some music.

(G)I-DLE's "Oh my god" started playing and Jaemin raised his eyebrows at Renjun who raised his eyebrows in return.

"I think I just fell more in love with you," Jaemin smiled and Renjun laughed, sitting back down on the kitchen floor.

"I was about to break up with you if you didn't like (G)I-DLE," Renjun teased and Jaemin clutched his chest in a mock heart attack.

"Imagine not liking (G)I-DLE," Jaemin laughed as he grabbed his pencil, shifting to face Renjun, and began to look up and down, pencil moving lightly across the canvas. Renjun raised his eyebrow in question and Jaemin just motioned between Renjun and the canvas.

"I'm not keeping still," was Renjun's only response as the older began to lightly sketch across his own canvas, soon the extremely light outline of Moomin taking shape.

The kitchen shifted to silence between the two, all except for Renjun's painting playlist playing in the background. Jaemin heard someone stand in the doorway but didn't turn, focusing on Renjun, and when he didn't hear anyone speak he assumed they had left.

Jaemin had just finished sketching out Renjun's outline and smiled at it. He considered just outlining it with black and leaving it like that but he decided that he wanted color.

Renjun was leaning on his hand, legs tucked behind him as he rested on his hip. He hadn't bothered brushing his hair so his brown hair stuck up in various spots, but Jaemin thought that was part of his charm. Renjun was wearing old painting jeans that already had hundreds of colors marked on various spots. He had slipped on Jeno's old white shirt that already had marks of paint on it, but from when Jeno had helped one of his cousins to paint their house a couple of years ago. Paint decorated Renjun's fingers and wrists as the older had already started painting his Moomin. A small smile, the ever so slight turn up of his lips, contrasted with the small furrow of his eyebrows and the intense focus that he had in his eyes.

That's what Jaemin wanted to capture.

Jaemin decided to start with the background, the bigger spaces, and paint inwards to the tiny details. He grabbed his first color and just as he was about to begin he heard a cough from the doorway. Since he wasn't drawing Renjun intently anymore he turned to the person and broke out into a tired smile. His cheeks and jaw hurt after drawing for so long, an old habit to clench his jaw every time he worked.

Jeno made his way over to Jaemin and crouched down to look at his drawing.

"This is really good Jaems," Jeno smiled and Jaemin returned the gesture.

"Not really, I have to finish painting first," Jaemin reached his hand up to start massaging the ache in his jaw. Jeno moved to sit down next to Jaemin and he gently took Jaemin's jaw in his hand.

"You clench your jaw?" Jeno brushed his fingers over Jaemin's jaw, tracing over the tense muscles. Jaemin just nodded, closing his eyes as Jeno placed another hand to support his head, slowly massaging his fingers over the aching spots.

"Ah, that feels so good Jen," Jaemin murmured and he heard Jeno chuckle.

"Can y'all stop filming a whole porno over there," Renjun's voice stopped them and Jaemin turned to see Renjun with an extremely amused face, smiling at the two with his brush hanging out of his hand.

"Why, do you like what you're seeing?" Jaemin winked and Renjun fake gagged.

"Absolutely not," Renjun smiled at the two and then rubbed his own jaw, "Although I wouldn't mind if you massaged my jaw Jeno." Renjun smiled and Jaemin snorted while Jeno motioned for Renjun to come over. Renjun happily put his brush down and wiggled his way onto Jaemin's lap, jutting his chin out towards Jeno.

Jaemin rested his head on Renjun's shoulder, trying to relax his face as he wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist. Jeno's hand moved to massage Renjun's jaw and the three let the smooth voice of Suho wash over the room as he sang "Lets Love."

Jaemin placed a mindless kiss on Renjun's neck as he let his thoughts drift to his two boyfriends. He loved them so much it hurt him to be away from them. His heart ached for them, it literally beat for them. He had no other way to live his life than to love the two boys in front of him.

Jaemin bit his lip, the familiar and constant feeling of love taking ahold over his body.

He loved them so much.

Then why did this love feel repeated?

He finally figured out what the feeling was. He felt like he had already loved them, and now he had to pretend to remold and rediscover his love for them. His heart already knew them. It knew their kisses, it knew their hands, it knew their faces, it knew their scent, it knew them.

He knew them.

His heart knew it, but his brain didn't.

And Jaemin would solve this mystery.

"Nana are you okay?" Renjun's sweet voice cut into his damaging and anxiety-ridden thoughts. His voice seemed to coat over his thoughts and suppress them, covering them with love and care. His voice seemed to whisper it's okay, I know, you can rest, I know and Jaemin hummed in response.

"I'm fine Injunnie, my head just hurts," Jaemin pressed another kiss onto Renjun's neck, this one reassuring his lover that he was okay.

"Okay, just tell me if you don't feel well. I don't want you to faint again or anything. Make sure you're drinking water too. I read this article the other day that sometimes you can faint and feel crappy if you're not drinking enough water." Renjun rambled on and Jaemin let out a sharp exhale in silent laughter.

"I'll drink more water Jun," Jaemin reassured and he felt Renjun relax under him.

"Did you guys like the paints? I didn't know which ones to get so I had to ask the store employees," Jeno changed the direction of the conversation and Jaemin nodded along with Renjun. Jaemin just listened to Renjun start to ramble about the paints Jeno got them and then start to talk about other kinds of paint.

Jaemin listened to the steady conversation between his boyfriends and closed his eyes.

I've loved you always and I love you now and forever.

_______________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyyyyyyed.

These were kind of filler chapters so I'm sorry

Thank you guys for reading and yes, the songs were a glimpse into my vast music library lol

Make sure to take care and I'll update soon enough :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
68.3K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
668K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...