The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

By adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... More

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

Break On Through

11.4K 351 72
By adbaez

The following day, Rebekah dragged Andromeda out of bed. The Original saying that she needed fresh air, and forced Andy to accompany her to the reveal of the new Wickery Bridge construction. The elemental complained the whole time, and Elijah merely shook his head, giving Andromeda a kiss to the forehead as he assured her that he would keep an eye on Reggie, before Bekah pulled her out the door.

Andy stood besides the blonde Original as she spoke to Mayor Lockwood, Bekah was trying to find out about what could have been built using the white oak, and while Andromeda understood, the conversation was terribly boring. Andy noticed the approach of Alaric and Damon, Carol noticing as well as she made to approach them, and Rebekah rolled her eyes before pulling Andy away.

"They always seem to have the worst timing, don't they?" Bekah breathed with annoyance, and Andy smirked, shaking her head. "They make it their business to stick their noses where it doesn't belong." She replied, and Rebekah hummed in agreement. "Still not taking to Damon, then?" The blonde asked, and Andromeda shot her a look.

"If the twins had not been there the night Mikael was killed, the Salvatore would have left me to die, all to get to Niklaus. What do you think?"

"I think, he still cares for you." Bekah responded, and Andy rolled her eyes with a scoff. "Please, Damon only cares for Elena. Although," The elemental turned to look at the blonde with a wicked smirk, and this time it was Rebekah's turn to roll her eyes. "He might be softening up to someone else."

"Please. I may have slept with him, but it didn't make him any less of an arse."

Andromeda snorted, Bekah elbowing her lightly, gesturing towards Damon with her chin. "Look." Andy turned to see the older Salvatore walking away from Ric and Meredith, approaching a tall leggy redhead that stood apart from everyone else.

"Who is that?"

"Sage. A harlot, who thinks herself in love with my brother. Finn." Rebekah explained, Andy raising a brow in surprise, as Bekah looped their arms together and moved to approach them. "Look what the cat dragged in." The Original pulled Andy to stand besides Damon, the elemental ignoring him, as Rebekah looked to Sage.

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know, she used to beat men for sport." Damon spoke up, and Andy shot him a small glare, as Bekah scoffed. "She always was quite common." Andromeda cleared her throat, giving the blonde a pointed look, as Sage spoke up.

"Rebekah. What a happy surprise. And, you are?" Sage looked to her curiously, and Andy gave her a tight smile. "Andy."

"She is Elijah's girl." Bekah stated smugly, and Sage raised a brow, her eyes roving over the elemental's form in interest before Rebekah gained her attention. "What are you doing here, Sage?"

"Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rage-aholic brother Klaus carted him around in." Sage stated bluntly, and Andromeda raised a brow at her tone, a smirk tugging at her lips. "That's a shame, you just missed him." The brunette breathed, and Sage looked at her with a tight smile, before Rebekah spoke up.

"Finn left town, and didn't tell a soul where he was going." Bekah said, mock sympathetically, and Sage's expression pulled into one of faux confusion. "Oh. He probably went looking for me."

"I wouldn't count on it, darling." Andromeda spoke up, the redhead shooting her a glare, but Andy only shrugged her shoulders with a polite smile. "He might have forgotten all about you." Rebekah continued, and Sage gave her a tight smile. "I doubt that."

"Well, he didn't really seem to mention you." Andy breathed, a small frown tugging at her lips, and Damon watched with a blank look as she shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life." Bekah finished, before tugging Andy away, and the brunette waved her fingers goodbye with a smile, cerulean eyes locking on steel blue for a moment before she turned around.

"That was fun." Andy stated, and Rebekah shrugged her shoulders, shooting the other girl a smug look. "I never liked her anyways." She defended herself, and Andy laughed. "I can see that, my question is, why?"

"Sage was the only person my brother ever turned into a vampire. He thought himself in love with her, even though she once belonged to the whore house." Bekah explained, and Andy raised a brow in surprise, before a smug smirk tugged at her lips.

"So, Sage did nothing wrong, except not be good enough for your older brother."

Rebekah shot her a look, and Andromeda laughed as the blonde elbowed her side playfully, before tugging Andy alongside her. The two walked around the construction site, Andromeda taking a bite out of a cookie from the refreshment table, just as Damon appeared close to Rebekah.

"Anyone ever tell you, you're sexy when you're bitchy?"

Andy choked, coughing as she spit out her piece of cookie, and Damon gave her a smug look as she sent him a glare. "Oh, I am so not listening to this." The elemental breathed, walking away, as Bekah spoke to the older Salvatore.

"Oh, so we're talking now, are we?" The blonde questioned, looking at Damon slightly over her shoulder, as she kept moving forward. "You were quite rude the other day. Using me to help you with Stefan, and then shooing me away like a stray dog."

"Ah, that was brother business. You can't hold that against me." Damon defended himself, and Bekah shot him a withering glare. "And now, you're trying to use me to make my friend jealous." She stated bluntly, and the older Salvatore floundered in surprise, quickly recovering.

"I am not-"

"Damon, I am not stupid. You care for her." Rebekah shot the older Salvatore a look, before looking away, and Damon followed her gaze to look at Andromeda who was peering at the description of the construction site. "You love her, just as you love Elena. And I suggest you stop, before Andy runs out of excuses for Elijah not to kill you."

"Well, I'm not talking to her right now, am I?" Damon countered, stepping closer to the Original, as Bekah scoffed. "And I did appreciate your help. Even if I didn't show it."

"You were mean."

"You like mean." The older Salvatore stepped closer, Rebekah turning to face him, as he leaned closer. "No I don't." She replied, and Damon's expression pulled into one of mock confusion. "No? You didn't get a thrill back there pushing Sage down, crushing her dreams of true love?"

"Maybe a little."

"See? Mean." Damon shrugged his shoulders, and Rebekah pursed her lips, the vampire continuing. "Can Sage and I interest you in a drink back at the house?" He asked slyly, and Bekah leaned forward with a coy look.

"Not a chance in hell."

"You know what they say. Two is company. Three is a party." Damon said flirtatiously, and the blonde smirked, giving him a look, and the Salvatore shrugged. "OK." He reached past her, purposefully brushing against her as he set his glass down, and let his hand linger on her side before straightening up.

"Enjoy the rest of your day."

Rebekah pressed her lips together, shaking her head, and Andromeda noticed this as she walked back to her. "Do I want to know?" The elemental questioned, and Bekah shook her head. "Let's just go." The blonde walked away, and Andy raised a brow, before quickly following after her.

The Original drove them back to the mansion, and Andromeda made her way to the ballroom, where music floated to her ears. Elijah stood behind Regulus as the child practiced his violin, and Andy leaned against the entry way as she watched, a wide smile tugging at her lips. When he finished, Andy clapped her hands, announcing her presence as her two men turned to her in surprise before Reggie ran to her.

"Mama!"

The child threw himself at her, and Andy stumbled back with a groan, laughing as Reggie squeezed her waist. "Hello to you too, m 'fhuil." Andy pressed a kiss to the top of his head, looking up at Elijah with a soft smile, as her Original approached and laid a sweet kiss against her lips. "Hello, mon amour." He breathed, pressing another soft kiss to her pink lips, and Andy smiled against them.

"Come, let me get started on dinner."

They followed her to the kitchen, Elijah lifting Reggie to sit on the marble counter before having a seat in front of him, and Andromeda moving to the fridge as she pulled out some meat. "How was your day?" Elijah questioned, and Andy shot him a look over her shoulder.

"If you're asking if Rebekah and I found anything, then no. Instead, we bumped into Damon Salvatore being his usual self," Elijah's expression pulled into a scowl at the mention of his name, and Andy ignored it as she continued. "And I also met an old flame of your brother's. Sage."

"Sage is here?" Elijah questioned, and Andromeda nodded, turning to face him as she began to season the chicken in a bowl. "Yeah, Bekah sort of tore into her. Poor girl." Andy said with a shrug, and Elijah chuckled as he leaned forward on his forearms, Reggie playing with the Original's fingers.

"I believe you. Rebekah always hated Sage, none of us were particularly fond of her either, but Bekah and Nik especially didn't think she was good enough for Finn." He breathed lightly, and Andy shot him a smirk, cerulean eyes filled with mirth.

"Reminds me of other over-protective siblings I know." She hummed, and Elijah let a laugh escape him. "Yes, well, Rebekah has always been a bit naive. My brothers and I just sought to protect her from that." He defended himself, and Andromeda shot him a look.

"Oh, I'm sure you did."

Andy continued to make dinner, laughing as Elijah and her teased Regulus, the child pouting before erupting into giggles. Nik finally appeared from out of his cave and joined them as well, the Hybrid getting a kick out of sharing embarrassing stories of Elijah, who glared at his brother as Andy laughed.

After dinner, her Original herded the six-year old upstairs for a bath, and Andy cleaned the kitchen as she hummed. The elemental smiled to herself, wiping down the marble counters, before turning to put the dishes away.

Andromeda looked up as the door slammed shut, Rebekah storming in with a thunderous expression, and the elemental frowned. "Damon bloody Salvatore got into my head." The Original spat, and Andy opened her mouth to respond, before her eyes widened at seeing Sage appear behind her.

"I'm sorry, am I missing something?" Andy questioned, bewildered, and Rebekah stopped in front of her with a look. "Long story short, I've got a bridge whose underside is completely made out of white oak, and can be used as a weapon against our family. I'm going to burn it to the ground." The blonde stated bluntly, and Andromeda raised a brow in surprise, before quickly recovering as she brushed past Bekah towards Sage who stood in the hall.

"You're in luck. Burning things down is my specialty."

Rebekah sped them over to the Wickery Bridge, Sage carrying a propane tank and after tearing out the wood, Andy helped to burn it in a bonfire. Cerulean orbs burned crimson, the wind picking up as it spread the fire that ate away at the wood, and Bekah stood next to her with an impressed look.

"That should do the trick."

The women turned around as the screeching of tires was heard, and Andromeda scowled as Damon's blue Camaro arrived to the scene. She glared as he stormed out of his car, and Rebekah gave him a smug look.

"Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they? Sorry to disappoint you. Again."

The older Salvatore pressed his lips together, clenching his fists at his side as his steel blue eyes took in the bonfire behind them, and Andy shook her head. The blonde walked away, but the elemental stood, watching as Damon turned around to face Sage.

When the older Salvatore slammed the redhead against his car, Andromeda tossed him away with a wave of her hand, Damon rolling across the pavement and Sage sped away. "Don't you ever get tired, Damon?" She called out to him, walking closer as the vampire struggled to stand.

"How many times, must I save your life, and yet you persist?" Andromeda slammed him back against the gravel, and Damon groaned, her voice gradually escalating as Andy spoke louder. "How many times will you continue to try and kill my family? And, for what? Revenge?!" She shouted, her eyes blazing from the nearby bonfire, and the older Salvatore sneered as she finally let him stand.

"I never asked you to save me."

"You are absolutely right. And yet, somehow, I keep bloody doing it anyway, because I care. I care Damon, even when I should fucking hate you, even after you left me for dead!" Andromeda yelled, Damon finally standing up as he glared at her.

"When did they become your family? Klaus killed Elena, turned my brother into a monster, turned Tyler into his sired little bitch-"

"I won't apologize for Nik, but the Original's are linked. If one dies, they all die. Elijah, will die-"

"GOOD! I hope he's the first to die." Damon spat, and Andromeda slapped him, hard, across the face. The vampire froze, slowly turning his face back to look at her, and Andy gave him a withering glare. "I loved you once." She spoke lowly, and Damon didn't move as she continued.

"There was a point, where I would have did anything for you. And I did."

"Princess, why can't you understand why I'm doing this-"

"HE'S MY FAMILY, DAMON!"

"AND YOU WERE MINE!" The older Salvatore shouted, and Andromeda froze, Damon's chest rising and falling as he breathed heavily. "You were my family, and they took you from me! Elijah took you from me-"

"Elijah didn't take anything, Damon! You gave me away. That was all you." The elemental stared at him in absolute disbelief, frost-bitten eyes staring deeply into her storm clouds.

"You gave me away, every time you put Elena's safety over mine. Every time you chose Elena over me. You gave me away, the moment that you snapped my neck. The moment, when Mikael stabbed me," Andy moved closer, standing a few feet away from Damon, and he stared down at her.

"The moment, I was bleeding on the floor just a few feet away from you. You didn't know the twins would be there, and you still tried to kill Klaus. Making your revenge more important than me."

There were only a few inches away now, and Andromeda didn't dare look away from the glaciers that were his eyes, the coldness in her gaze freezing them more. "I loved you, and you left me to die."

"Baby, I am sorry-"

"Elementals are loyal to a fault. As much as I hate you right now, I could never see you die. And, I don't want to." Andy whispered, continuing before Damon could say a word. "But, if you continue to come after my family, I will make you suffer. And I will start with Elena."

They stared at each other, and the Salvatore cracked first, expression pleading as he reached out to take her into his arms. "Princess, please-"

"If you keep trying to get revenge Damon, I won't be able to stop Elijah from killing you. This is my last warning."

With that, Andy walked away. The elemental turned her back on Damon, and the vampire stared after her, a tear streaking down his face before he climbed into his car.

**************************************

m 'fhuil- my blood, or my kin. Basically family.

mon amour- my love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 46.7K 45
Who would of ever thought that Klaus Mikaelson was capable of friendship? Unlikely. And with a Salvatore? Even more unlikely. But as it seems h...
519K 17.9K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...
11.4K 223 14
Emil Gilbert is the adopted older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. He's the quiet sibling. He's the mostly unwanted Gilbert. He doesn't give a sh...
7.1K 621 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...