Yumeiro Patissiere

By GulluOzcan

This is about a non-cry baby, naïve and klutz Amano Ichigo, who attends St. Marie Academy to become a patisse... More

Chapter 1 I want to become a patissiere
Chapter 2 The legendary sweets spirits?
Chapter 3 The rose sweets prince
Chapter 4 I hate stupid cakes
Chapter 5 Angel? Devil? Spirit?
Chapter 6 Birthday party at Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten
Chapter 7 Friendship Birthday Cake
Chapter 8: The Genius, arch-rival and the natural?
Chapter 9 The fated pudding showdown
Chapter 10 The strawberry tart of memoriesI
Chapter 11 The prince's friendship madeleines
Chapter 12 The seven-year Merry Christmas
Chapter 13 Happy sweets dream
Chapter 14 The cake grand Prix begins
Chapter 15 Rosewater of memories
Chapter 16 Sweet rose memory
Chapter 17 Patissiere showdown
Chapter 18 The Bitter Circumstance of the Kashino Household
Chapter 20 A Powerful Foe!? The Transfer Student from Paris
Chapter 21 Friendship Maccha Gâteau Chocolat
Chapter 22 The Promised Perfect Sweets
Chapter 23 Strawberry Illusion?
Chapter 24 The Chocolate Cake of Love Battle!
Chapter 25 Goodbye Koshiro
Chapter 26 What happened after that?
Chapter 27 Surprise sweets
Chapter 28 Ichigo, Natsume, and the Princes
Chapter 29 The Mille Crêpe of Bonds
Chapter 30 Miracle Cheesecake
Chapter 31 The Princess and the Pauper

Chapter 19 Happy Valentine

486 10 0
By GulluOzcan

Miya Koshiro was spying on Makato like usual; her crush on Makato was so big she would spy on him like a stalker. "This valentine's day I will make you some chocolate that will prove my love to you Makato-Kun" she said. Last year her chocolate cake didn't turn out good; she hadn't baked the cake properly and she made the sauce too thick. So this time Miya was determined to make perfect chocolate. At that moment she saw Ichigo walking up to Makato. She was still jealous of Ichigo being in the same group as Makato. "Amano Ichigo, I will not lose to the likes of you," she said.

That day Ichigo and Rumi were shopping for ingredients to make chocolate for Valentine's Day. Rumi had a boy named Takuya and it was a long-distance relationship because he lived far away from St Marie Academy. Ichigo was going to make chocolate for her dad; Shigeru got chocolate from Ichigo ever since she five and he loved it when she gave him chocolate. Ichigo had also decided to make chocolate for Satsuki, Sennosuke and Makato. They had been good friends of hers ever since she attended the school and they had helped her learn new things too, so her chocolate would be thank you gifts for them.

Just then Miya, along with Satou and Shiyotani, showed up and they too were buying ingredients to make chocolate. "Oh so you are going to use the discounted couverture chocolate to make your valentine's chocolate?" Miya asked. "Why?" said Ichigo "are you buying high-quality expensive stuff like usual?" "Of course," replied Miya "I'm going to buy the highest quality couverture chocolate directly from France. You get high-quality love like that, while you get cheap loved from the discounted couverture chocolate". Ichigo was not happy with Miya's answer. "Cheap stuff or high-quality stuff doesn't matter when it comes to love," said Ichigo "what matters is the feelings you put into while making chocolate for your friends and loved ones. It is like when you're buying a present for someone; it doesn't matter on the cost and it is the thought that counts. And anyway you can make good chocolate and any other sweets without using any high-quality ingredients".

Miya wasn't satisfied with Ichigo's words. "Is that so?" she said, "then why don't you and I challenge each other to a chocolate making competition". "What?" asked Ichigo. "Chateau Seika is holding a party on Valentine's Day," said Miya "so you and I can hold our valentine's chocolate competition there. The guests can pick out which chocolate is better. And as this is a competition between us girls, you are forbidden to have help from the sweets princes, especially Makato-Kun". "All right I accept your challenge, and I can make my own chocolates myself" said Ichigo. "I look forward to Valentine's Day then Amano" said Miya, and then she, Satou and Shiyotani left.

That evening, Ichigo was thinking about what chocolate she should make for the party. "That Miya Koshiro gets on my nerves sometimes," she said to Rumi "I mean she keeps on going about the high-quality ingredients being the most important. But I've had sweets that weren't even made from high-quality ingredients before and they are still delicious". "I know," said Rumi "but she's one of those shows off the type of people who believe that bigger is better. But anyway are you going to be all right with this competition Ichigo?" "Don't you worry Rumi, I'll beat Koshiro and show her that the low-quality stuff is just as good as high-quality stuff" said Ichigo. "That's the spirit" said Rumi, and then she went to sleep.

Vanilla asked Ichigo if she had a dress to wear at the party. "Actually I do have one, but it might be a bit plain" said Ichigo. She got out a pretty pink and white dress, which had a ribbon around it, from her wardrobe. "Mum got me this for my birthday last year, what do you think?" "That does look nice, but it needs some adjustments to it" said Vanilla. "I think so too, but I don't have the time to do that," said Ichigo "I need to think about the chocolate I'll be making for Valentine's Day". "Okay Ichigo" said Vanilla. 'You leave the dress to me'.

The next day Miya told the sweets princes about the party Chateau Seika was hosting on Valentine's Day. And she told them about the chocolate competition that she was challenging with Ichigo. "I hope you come to the party" she said to the boys, giving them their invitations. When Miya left the classroom, Sennosuke and Satsuki asked Ichigo if she would be all right on her own with the competition. "Don't worry; I can make my own chocolates myself" said Ichigo. Makato warned Ichigo that there would probably be people who are famous at the party, so plain normal chocolates wouldn't be much suitable for the party. Ichigo knew that Makato was right, so she had to plan her chocolate right.

Meanwhile Miya was taking care of her chocolate; although Satou and Shiyotani were taking her orders like ordering the finest chocolate from France for her, and any other things. "My victory is as promised," said Miya "my high presentation of high-quality chocolate will easily over win any chocolate that Amano will make".

At that time Ichigo was thinking about what chocolate she should make. Just then Rumi entered the room with the chocolate she had made for Takuya. When Ichigo tried one she discovered how minty and refreshing they were. Rumi explained that Takuya was in the middle of studying for his entrance exams for high school, so her chocolate would give him a message of good luck and do your best. That made Ichigo remember what Valentine's Day was really about, and that was pouring your feelings into the chocolate for your friends and loved ones. She thought of an idea for her chocolates at once and got to work.

Soon it was the night of Valentine's Day party. Miya's father was the host and he hoped that everyone would enjoy themselves. All the guests were there including the sweets princes. The sweets spirits were there too to watch the party. Caramel explained that Sennosuke got two cardboard boxes full of chocolates from the girls, and Café explained that Satsuki had three cardboard boxes full of chocolates. Chocolat explained that Makato got none because making chocolate for Makato would have just been like sending him a declaration of war as Makato's an expert of chocolate.

Just then the chocolate competition was announced. An announcer introduced Miya and Ichigo to the guests. Miya was in a pretty red and purple dress and she looked like a Georgian princess. Ichigo was wearing her dress, but it looked different now. Vanilla had made adjustments to the dress; she added a pink collar on the neckline of the dress, added a bow for the front of the dress and she made it look more frilly. Miya's chocolate was presented first. Satou and Shiyotani brought in a golden fountain that had golden cupids and a golden heart for decoration. "Let me present to you my chocolate fondue" said Miya. 200 kilos of the highest-quality couverture chocolate from France poured out of the fountain like a waterfall. There were strawberries, orange pieces, pineapple pieces, banana pieces, marshmallows and other things to go with the chocolate. The guests found the chocolate delicious, even the sweets princes thought it was delicious. Miya was confident for sure that Ichigo's chocolate wouldn't beat her chocolate fondue.

But Miya was wrong; Ichigo's chocolate became popular as soon as they were presented. Ichigo had made three different batches of chocolates. The first batch of chocolates had a powdered green tea topping and a purple flower and three white balls on each of them. They were black sugar flavoured chocolates. The second batch of chocolates had orange edible ribbons and they looked like presents. They were black pepper flavoured chocolates. The third batch of chocolates was pink colored and they had red hearts on top. The guests were enjoying them at once. They were rose tea flavoured chocolates. "Wow Ichigo, your chocolates are a big success" said Vanilla. "You're right," smiled Ichigo "oh and thanks again for fixing up my dress". "No problem," said Vanilla "at a party like this you should wear a pretty dress". She made recipe cards of Ichigo's chocolates and sent them to the queen.

Just then the princes came to try Ichigo's chocolates. "Did you make all of these yourselves?" asked Sennosuke. "Yes I did" replied Ichigo. She had Satsuki try her rose tea flavoured chocolate, Sennosuke her black sugar flavoured chocolates and Makato her black pepper flavoured chocolates. The boys liked them at once. "My chocolates are based on you three;" said Ichigo "rose tea for Hanabusa, black sugar for Andou and black pepper for Kashino. You three have helped me a lot during my time at St Marie Academy so my chocolates are to say thank you from me". A lot of men adored the black pepper flavoured chocolate and the women adored the rose tea flavoured chocolates. Miya couldn't believe that Ichigo's chocolate was popular; she still didn't believe that low-quality sweets were just as good as high-quality sweets.

Soon it was time for the results. The results turned out to be a draw; both Ichigo and Miya got 139 points. Miya couldn't believe and thought this was a joke. But everyone agreed that Miya's chocolate fondue and Ichigo's different flavoured chocolates were both delicious, so it was declared a draw. "Don't get too confident Amano," said Miya "I will be bringing out my true ability in the cake grand Prix. Prepare yourself". "And you prepare yourself too," said Ichigo "because I won't be backing down in the cake grand Prix either".

Soon it was time for dancing. Miya wanted to dance with Makato and she asked him if he voted for her chocolate. Makato explained that he voted for Ichigo because he felt the feelings of gratitude from her from the chocolates. "Your chocolate was more delicious than last year, but I didn't feel anything feelings from your chocolate" he said. Miya couldn't believe that Makato didn't vote for her chocolate, but she was happy that he still found her chocolate delicious. She wanted to dance with Makato right now, but he managed to trick her into dancing with her dad instead.

At that time, Ichigo was admiring the dancing. 'This is like in the movies and stories' she thought. Just then Satsuki asked her to dance with him. Ichigo never danced before, but she accepted. Thanks to Satsuki, Ichigo managed to do quite well with dancing. Then it was Sennosuke's turn to dance with Ichigo, and last, of all it was Makato's turn. "You must have thought a lot to come up with your chocolate right?" said Makato. "Well I must admit," said Ichigo "when I tried to think of chocolate for you Kashino I just kept on remembering bitter memories. And then I somehow ended up holding onto black pepper". "Oh really huh?" said Makato "but I would like to try it again".

So this Valentine's Day turned out to be a good one. Rumi gave her chocolates to her boyfriend Takuya, Shigeru got chocolates from Ichigo and Ichigo had a good time at the party.

The end
1922 words hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 202 16
Amano Ichigo was born from the Sweets Kingdom. She happens to be the princess. Find out her way through in the human world! DISCONTINUED: I won't be...
482K 16.2K 142
The girl who love anime so much which is one of her favorite anime is Demons slayer After the accident happens she didn't expect her new life that s...
11.2K 279 6
Ichinose pregnant with ayanokoji child in her belly what is she going to do now a 17 years old girl pregnant and what ayanokoji going to do what he i...
184K 6.6K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...