แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€สŸา“ แด€ssแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€แด ใ€Š MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Yอ™/Nอ™ Yอ™/Lอ™/Nอ™
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
แธ‰ะฝโˆ€โ„˜โŠฅฮตั 7 ๏นฉฮตแธ‰ัฮตโŠฅ๏นฉ โˆ€ฮท๏นฉแบ˜ฮตัฮตโˆ‚
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggแด‡ส€แดษดษช ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
โ˜†One shortโ˜†
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 10

16.4K 564 491
By Shorry_

"USJ! USJ! USJ!" Y/N chants with Denki as they approach the coach. Saiki silently follows behind with male snow white and they have a silent conversation. Bakugo is currently screaming and Kirishima is just nodding along with what ever Bakugo is saying.
"Wait! As class president we must order our selves in seating arrangements. Denki and Y/N are definitely not sitting next to each other." Iida orders, Y/N sighs and slouches along with Denki. Y/N got assigned with Shoto so he's happy again including the hot pocket man.

"Pft your seating arrangement can't contain me!" The bus layout was different to how Iida thought it was and to everyone's poor aching ears Denki and Y/N are sat across from each other. The two carried on chanting loudly. "Y/N! kaminari! Shut up!" Aizawa shouts down the bus making his quirk activate. "Yes sir!" Out of reflex Y/N salutes Aizawa with a stern face making Denki laugh. "What was that?!" Denki asks between fits of giggles and Y/N in return just sighs. "I used to train with my father so that was just a reflex." Memories of long gym training sessions enter his mind and he gets a concerned look from Saiki as one of the memories are just Y/N getting dragged to the gym by Bello. A lot of screaming.

"We are here!" Y/N says as he jumps off the bus. Aizawa holds the back of his jacket as he nearly trips over a stone making the pair sweat drop at how quick God wants him dead. "If I tripped there I would of rolled down all them stairs." The two decided to pretend nothing happened and went back to the class.
"... I'm gonna be honest I was expecting Universal Studios Japan." Y/N shouts out and Denki nods along.
"Idiot! Why the fuck would we go there for hero training?" Bakugo shouts making Y/N just shrug his shoulders. "I don't know." The class walked to where thirteen is standing no one knows if they are a woman or a man and Y/N is putting his money down on woman in a bidding pool so he prays to the God's that he will win. "Welcome 1A I'm thirteen-" Y/N being Y/N starts to fall asleep slowly nodding off on Shoto's shoulder making Bakugo twitch.
"Everyone get back! Those are real villains!"
"Oh shit." Y/N says as he wakes up to Aizawa shouting. In the middle of the USJ a black portal spawns in and large amount of people exit. One stood out to Y/N and that was hand man. Hand man made many puns enter Y/N's mind and Saiki could only groan as he reads them unwillingly.
"Y/N please stop the hand puns."
"But I haven't even said any..." Y/N pouts as all his puns won't be used. Nah bitch I'm gonna use them.

Somehow in a weird turn of events the black mist seperates the students into different sections. Y/N found himself with Saiki in the newly built section, the desert. The two stand in the middle as a beaming light makes it hotter and hotter. "Jesus it's so warm..." Y/N says as he fans himself.
"Take the jacket off then."
"I won't look cool then."
Saiki sighs but the two quickly get ready as the sand starts to move ominously. "That's not normal." Saiki hums in agreement as he can read the people's minds.
"Take a large step to your right."
"Okay. Not gonna question it."
Y/N moves right along with Saiki and as they do a large pointed rock shoots from where they were. "I can safely assume whomever did that is there." Y/N points to the moving sand that looked very out of place. "Yes, how are you- oh." Before Saiki could ask what Y/N has planned the male ran at the hole with super fast speed and jumped really high, with his strength Y/N brought his leg down making a sonic boom. Where the moving sand was there's a large hole and a man whose been shredded to bits by the sonic boom.
"Duck I didn't mean to do that..." Y/N says as he stares at the bloody mess.
"I know but next time control it." Saiki says from his sand covered form.
"Ah sorry Kusuo." The two walked off from the crime scene not noticing a man burst from the sand behind them. I say not noticed but they fucking noticed. The man turns to face where they were going but he sees a horrifying sight. Y/N running at full speed at him. Screaming like a little girl the man tries to run but Y/N catches him by wrapping his arms around his waist. Y/N holds the male tightly and lifts them up off the ground and German Suplex them onto the floor. Y/N then runs back to Saiki leaving the past out male to dehydrate in the desert.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing?" Y/N says as he shakes all the sand out of his shoes. Saiki just reset the time on his clothes and shoes by one day and just hums as he watches Y/N struggle. "Fuck it I'll go in like a sandy mess." Y/N sighs in defeat and leans against a tree. "Stay still." Y/N hums in confusion as Saiki gets up close and personal. Saiki presses a hand on Y/N jacket and it immediately lost its sandy-ness. Y/N gasps in awe and Saiki does the same with Y/N's shirt, trousers and shoes. "Wait do my socks as well." Saiki rolls his eyes and does the socks as well and the two happily went on their way to find other students.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!"
"LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!"
"DUHDUDH!"
"DENKI Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"This doesn't look good." Y/N says as him and Saiki watch behind a bush as Aizawa gets pummeled by what ever that thing is.
"What do we do? Aizawa is the only chill teacher on this planet!" Y/N pulls at his hair but a hand is softly placed on top of his head.
"Don't pull your hair, it makes it fall out quicker." Y/N had no clue if that was supposed to be words of comfort but smiles at the attempt made by the antisocial Saiki.
Shut up I never had to comfort someone.
Poor Saiki.
Y/N then saw something that was going to destroy his life. Izuku somehow got involved and hansy mc hand was about to feel his face up. "Oh Shit." Without any warning whatsoever Y/N runs in front of Izuku to take the hit and that's what happened. Bakugo screams from his position along with Denki not fully knowing what's happening due to his brain being fried and Saiki widen his eyes. "Bakugo focus on our fight!" Kirishima says also flinching seeing the hand man make touch down on Y/N's face. Shoto's eyes widen as he amerges from his section to see Y/N taking the hit for Izuku. His hand unintentionally clench onto the keychain he has on his pocket.

Y/N waited for the disintegration like thanos' snap but nothing happened. "Stupid heroes." The hand man says and Y/N looked left to see a glaring Aizawa, more angry than anything. Izuku quickly pulls a frozen Y/N away and the Nomu jumps on Aizawa's spine like it was a trampoline. "Aizawa!" Y/N shouts as the man screams at the pain of spine breaker Nomu.
"Why the hell did you do that Y/N!" Izuku shouts at his childhood friend who in return frowns. "What do you mean? I tried to save you!"
"You nearly got yourself killed what were you thinking!" Izuku scolds Y/N with an angry face while Y/N frowns more.
"He was thinking I can't let you die now, you haven't even achieved your dream yet." Saiki comes out of nowhere making Izuku jump in fright.
"Huh?" Izuku looks back over at Y/N to confirm what Saiki said.
"Basically..." Y/N says and as he does Izuku frowns himself. Expecting another scolding Y/N closes his eyes but instead Izuku wraps his arms around Y/N and hugs the shit out of him.
"Don't do it again please..." Y/N nods and shoves his face into Izuku's neck.

The two quickly release knowing their on a battle field and got ready to fight. Y/N was more focused on the Nomu and finally lost his temper. "AISH! That fucker is going down!" Before anyone could stop him Y/N charges at the Nomu at full speed. Hand man thinking the Nomu can go faster didn't pay it any mind until Y/N took a swing from that thing as if it was nothing.

"W-what?" He stutters out as dust rises from where the Nomu fist went. Standing underneath it Y/N holds it up with one hand and smiles lazily. "Catastrophe." Everyone's eyes widen as the Nomu instantly disappears through fire and screaming. Izuku cringes still not used to how Y/N quirk looks when killing someone with one word. Bakugo has flash backs of his dog and quickly looks away from the kill and focuses on his own fight.
"Hey Kusuo can you do that thing you did to me with Aizawa?" Y/N asks and Saiki nods. Hand man quickly orders the smoke man to make a portal and out comes another Nomu the same as before. Y/N too busy with helping Aizawa rest as Saiki prepares his time thing didn't hear the hand man order the Nomu to kill him. "Y/N in coming Nomu at three o clock." saiki practically shouts as the Nomu comes over in full throttle. Suddenly the Nomu swings its arm and everybody shouts for Y/N to move but it's too late.

Or is it?

As the dust settles a man in a yellow striped suit stands in front of the fist taking the hit. Y/N looks up and smiles seeing the familiar form of the one and only All Might. "DO NOT WORRY! AS I AM HERE!" As he said them words Iida comes smashing through the doors with sore ankles.
All Might munches the Nomu away but it absorbs the kenetic energy what hand man proceeds to explain stupidly.
"Well I wonder how much it can absorb." All Might throws punches faster and harder and the Nomu holds a worried face. That soon turned to fear as it couldn't do anything back and is soon punched through the roof and into space. Steam erupts from him and everyone celebrates as pro heroes come to kill hand man and smoke man. But some how they disappeared and escaped.
"Good job Y/N." All Might says right before pro heroes cover All might with a divider hiding him from the class as he exits his form.
Y/N just grins and immediately passes out do to over using his quirk for the past two days. Aizawa sits up with no broken bones and quickly catches Y/N who softly sleeps in his arms. Saiki could only wrinkle up his nose as he hears Aizawa's thoughts and quickly leaves as Aizawa shouts after him.

'What am I supposed to do with Y/N now?'

Aizawa of course calls Bello to pick him up what became impossible as he was in an important meeting. Aizawa looks at Y/N's sleeping form and sighs quietly to himself. "This is the last time I carry you." He grabs Y/N and carries him bridal style as he didn't want his shoulder to get sore if he carried him on his shoulder like Bello does all the time.
"He's surprisingly light. He eats more than anything though." Aizawa mumbles and glares as president mic laughs at him as he walks past.

Aizawa takes Y/N home and throws him onto the couch. Taking one last glance at Y/N he leaves the home, locks the door and posts the keys and drives home to his cats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 115
UA High School is the most sought out hero academy in the world. The most famous heroes have graduated from this prestigious school. (R/N) is a boy w...
382K 11.4K 26
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š." You were the average UA student with the same cookie cutter dream of becoming a hero. Well, at least t...
357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
77.5K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...