Yumeiro Patissiere

By GulluOzcan

This is about a non-cry baby, naïve and klutz Amano Ichigo, who attends St. Marie Academy to become a patisse... More

Chapter 1 I want to become a patissiere
Chapter 2 The legendary sweets spirits?
Chapter 3 The rose sweets prince
Chapter 4 I hate stupid cakes
Chapter 5 Angel? Devil? Spirit?
Chapter 7 Friendship Birthday Cake
Chapter 8: The Genius, arch-rival and the natural?
Chapter 9 The fated pudding showdown
Chapter 10 The strawberry tart of memoriesI
Chapter 11 The prince's friendship madeleines
Chapter 12 The seven-year Merry Christmas
Chapter 13 Happy sweets dream
Chapter 14 The cake grand Prix begins
Chapter 15 Rosewater of memories
Chapter 16 Sweet rose memory
Chapter 17 Patissiere showdown
Chapter 18 The Bitter Circumstance of the Kashino Household
Chapter 19 Happy Valentine
Chapter 20 A Powerful Foe!? The Transfer Student from Paris
Chapter 21 Friendship Maccha Gâteau Chocolat
Chapter 22 The Promised Perfect Sweets
Chapter 23 Strawberry Illusion?
Chapter 24 The Chocolate Cake of Love Battle!
Chapter 25 Goodbye Koshiro
Chapter 26 What happened after that?
Chapter 27 Surprise sweets
Chapter 28 Ichigo, Natsume, and the Princes
Chapter 29 The Mille Crêpe of Bonds
Chapter 30 Miracle Cheesecake
Chapter 31 The Princess and the Pauper

Chapter 6 Birthday party at Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten

954 20 0
By GulluOzcan

After the chocolate test was over, Ichigo got the surprise of her life. She discovered that Makato, Satsuki, and Sennosuke had sweets spirits too. Satsuki had a male sweets spirit named Café and Café was dressed as a butler and he was very polite, and his specialty was coffee. Sennosuke had a female sweets spirit named Caramel and she was nice but shy, a klutz, a cry baby and a real worrywart, and her specialty was caramel. Makato had a female sweets spirit named Chocolat and her specialty was chocolate. But she was rude, bossy and bad-tempered like Makato was, and she didn't seem to think much of Ichigo. "I can't believe that you were chosen to be in group A," Chocolat said rudely to Ichigo "you don't seem to be as skilled as Kashino". "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you Chocolat," said Ichigo, standing up for herself, "but Henri-sensei is the one who chose for me to be in group A, so there!" "That's right Chocolat!" shouted Vanilla "and there's nothing you can do about it!" Apparently Chocolat and Vanilla were rivals and they never got on well with each other; in fact, they also fought with each other. Café, Caramel, and Chocolat also had the same dream as Vanilla; they wished to become patissiers in the royal court of the kingdom of the sweets.

As Ichigo already knew that Sennosuke's dream was to own a Japanese and European mixed sweets shop and Satsuki's dream was to work alongside with his mother, who's a florist, as coordinators for food, clothing, and residences, and Makato's dream was to become a great chocolate patissier, she told them about her dream. Her dream was to own a cake shop and make cakes that would bring smiles to people's faces. "In the past, when I made cakes to share with my friends, my friends always smiled while eating them and that always made me feel happy. It also made me happy whenever I used to make some cakes for my grandma and that she would smile from them". "I call that a lovely dream," said Satsuki. "I take it your parents and sister became happy with your cakes too?" asked Sennosuke. "Not really," said Ichigo "to tell you the truth I never revealed my talent for making sweets to my parents and sister before in the past. I believed that revealing my talent would never make a difference with the distant relationship that I have with my mother and sister. I only revealed my talent to them after Henri-sensei told me about St Marie Academy". The sweets princes and the sweets spirits started to feel a bit sorry for Ichigo for not being close with her own family that well, even though she had been very close with her grandma. "Have you and your mother made amends yet?" asked Sennosuke. "Well we did a bit before I left home for St Marie Academy, but I still don't feel close to her yet".

The sweets princes and spirits decided to cheer Ichigo up a bit with a cake. They made her a sponge cake with strawberries and whipped cream in the middle, and they made marzipan figures of Ichigo and Vanilla for the top. Ichigo was grateful and thanked everyone. She stared at the marzipan figurines and picked one up. "I always find it amazing how patissiers make figurines like this with marzipan or icing," she said "I've seen patissiers make figurines for cakes lots of times on TV, but it always looks so complicating. Especially when you have to make sure that the design is just right, with no faults like cracks and everything else. I've made some designs myself before, but I'm still not brilliant with that yet". "Making the design for cakes is not as simple as you think," said Satsuki "when designing a cake you have to look in on every detail and you make sure that it is something that those, who are eating the cake, will like it. Even the smallest mistake is something that you can't make". "Like when you're making clothes right?" asked Ichigo "in the last school I had a friend, who's mum is a fashion designer, and she used to tell me that you must never make any faults when designing clothes, not even one". The sweets princes were impressed with how clever Ichigo was.

That evening Rumi was talking to Ichigo about the task that both group A, group B and group C had to do the day after tomorrow. There was a preschool called Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten a few miles from St Marie Academy and the students always made birthday cakes every month for the students whenever it was their birthday. Ichigo couldn't wait for that; she liked kids and she couldn't wait to make birthday cakes for them.

When that day came, the students from group A, group B and group C went to Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten with their birthday cakes for the students. The cakes were for three students; a girl named Hitomi, a boy named Hiro and another girl named Mayu. Group C made a cherry cheesecake for Hitomi. Group B made a cake for Hiro, in the shape of a spaceman hero's mask. Group A made a princess cake for Mayu. The students were delighted with the cakes and thanked the students at once. While the kids were happily eating the cakes, Ichigo saw the happy reactions on the kids' faces. (The outfit Ichigo is wearing to the kindergarten and when cooking she puts her chef coat and apron over it. Is above.)

Just then she saw one little girl sitting alone in a corner with a piece of cake. Rumi explained to Ichigo that the little girl was called Ringo, and she was Kana Koizumi's little sister. Kana and her family lived in Aomori, but then Kana left to attend St Marie Academy. Then last month Kana's family moved from Aomori to live near Kana and so far Ringo hasn't made any new friends yet because she's a shy girl. Ichigo felt sorry for Ringo and decided to chat with her.

Ichigo and Ringo had a talk outside in the preschool playground. "What cakes do you like Ringo-chan?" asked Ichigo. "I like apple cakes with fresh cream," said Ringo, shyly. She told Ichigo that at her last school in Aomori her teacher always made an apple cake for her and her friends whenever it snowed. Ringo's birthday was next month and Ichigo decided to make an apple cake for Ringo. But Ringo was worried that everyone would tease her for having an apple cake. Apparently Ringo had been teased ever since she entered the Piyo-Piyo kindergarten school because her cheeks were always red as apples because of her shyness and lots of the kids called her apple cheeks. Ichigo felt really sorry for Ringo now and decided that Ringo's birthday cake should be a cake, which will help her make friends with everyone at her new school.

That evening, while the students were heading back to St Marie Academy, Ichigo told the sweets princes about Ringo. "If it's all right with you three, I want to design Ringo-chan's cake," she said. "Of course," said Sennosuke. "Since you're so inspired to do it, you should do it Ichigo-chan," said Satsuki.

That night, Ichigo began to think of what design would be good for Ringo's birthday cake. As the cake was going to be an apple cake with cream in the middle, and a cake that would help Ringo make new friends with her classmates, Ichigo wanted the design to be just right. The next day Ichigo watched the children at the preschool playing in the playground. Kana was with her; she had found out that Ichigo was designing Ringo's cake and Kana was curious to see what Ichigo was planning to do. After watching the kids play in the playground and remembering that Ringo liked snow very much, Ichigo started to get an idea for the cake design and got to work at once.

The next Ichigo showed her design to the sweets princes. She had come up with a snow park for a design. "The students, the apple tree and the apples will both be made with marzipan," she explained "and the snow dome will be apple pieces covered in fresh cream, same with the inside of the cake. The snowmen will be white chocolate, filled with custard cream, and the apples and snow dome will have white chocolate on top". Sennosuke and Satsuki liked Ichigo's design because it looked fun and that Ichigo had captured the kindergarten students' traits well. Even Makato was impressed with Ichigo's design.

That evening Ichigo and the sweet princes practiced on making Ringo's cake. Makato worked on the chocolate snowmen and the chocolate to go on top of the apples, Sennosuke worked on the snow dome and cream to go inside the cake and Satsuki and Ichigo worked on the marzipan figures and cake. "Will Amano's design be all right?" asked Chocolat. Chocolat didn't have faith in Vanilla. "Of course it will be okay," said Vanilla, crossly, "she worked hard on the design and thought very carefully of Ringo-chan's feelings". Sometime later, the cake was done. Ichigo was happy with how the cake turned out and she prayed with all her heart that the cake will make Ringo happy.

After practicing making Ringo's cake, Ichigo and the sweet princes left the kitchen for their dorms. Caramel stayed behind to watch over the cake. But trouble was occurring. The four students from group B, named Ikue Nakajima, Rie Mihara, Chinatsu Sayama, and Youko Ayukawa, had entered the kitchen and looked at Ichigo's design. "This design is nothing special," said Ikue. Rie began to take pictures of it. The truth is group B didn't like Ichigo; they were jealous of her being in group A and they didn't believe she was capable enough to be in the same team. Right now they had a nasty plan; they planned to copy Ichigo's design so that Ichigo would end upbringing in the same cake to the preschool. They were the type of mean bullies who wished to embarrass Ichigo and make her lose face in St Marie Academy. Caramel was watching the girls take photos of the cake, but she didn't realize what they were really up too; being naïve and all.

Weeks later, it was the day for group A and B to make birthday cakes to Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten. Ichigo couldn't wait to take her group's cake to Ringo. She especially couldn't wait to see Ringo's face once she saw the cake. But once the group got to the kitchen to make the cake, they saw group B with their cake with the same design as theirs. "Hey wait, that's our cake," said Sennosuke. "That's right," said Ichigo "it's designed the same way as my cake design". "Huh?" said Ikue "please don't say weird things". "You copied from her design Amano," said Chinatsu. "That is not true," Ichigo argued back "I drew that design myself, especially for Ringo-chan". The sweet princes could clearly see that group B stole Ichigo's design. "I wouldn't bother showing up with your cake if I were you, Amano," said Chinatsu "otherwise that little girl will be teased for having the same cake". Then they left the kitchen to get ready to take their cake to the preschool; their cake was for another student named Ayu.

Ichigo was not happy that Ikue, Rie, Chinatsu, and Youko had stolen her design. "How dare they steal my design!" she shouted, angrily, "It's unforgivable, especially since I designed it to make Ringo-chan happy!" "They must have copied it after we practiced it a few weeks ago," said Satsuki. It was at that moment that Caramel told everyone about group B taking pictures of the design that night. "For goodness sake Caramel!" shouted Chocolat "you should have told us earlier!" "Sorry!" cried Caramel. "Now what should we do?" asked Sennosuke "the party at Piyo-Piyo Kindergarten is at twelve o'clock and we don't really have another design for Ringo-chan's birthday cake". "I do," said Ichigo "I have another design for our cake". The sweet princes and sweet spirits looked at Ichigo in wonder.

The End.
2042 words hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
108K 2.8K 16
Sakura Miki, the twin sister of Sakura Mikan, was dragged to Alice Academy to find Imai Hotaru. As Miki stumbles along her way in Alice Academy, she...
417K 15.6K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...
184K 6.6K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...