Instagram; Tobin Heath

By snixxjuice

@tobinheath started following you @tobinheath- i keep trying to come up with something smooth to say, but al... More

chp. 1
chp. 2
chp. 3
chp. 4
chp. 5
chp. 6
chp. 7
chp. 8
chp. 9
chp. 10
chp. 11
chp. 12
chp. 13
chp. 14
chp. 15
chp. 16
chp. 17
chp. 18
chp. 19
chp. 20
chp. 21
chp. 22
chp. 23
chp. 24
chp. 25
chp. 26
chp. 27
chp. 28
chp. 29
chp. 30
chp. 31
chp. 32
chp. 33
chp. 34
chp. 35
chp. 36
chp. 37
chp. 38
chp. 39
chp. 40
a/n
chp. 41
chp. 42
chp. 43
chp. 44
chp. 45
chp. 46
chp. 47
chp. 48
chp. 49
chp. 50
chp. 51
chp. 52
chp. 53
chp. 54
chp. 55
chp. 56
chp. 57
im sorry. ill be back
back sooner than expected
chp. 58
chp. 59
chp. 60
chp. 61
chp. 62
chp. 63
chp. 64
chp. 65
chp. 66
chp. 67
chp. 68
chp. 69
chp. 70
chp. 71
chp. 72
chp. 73
chp. 74
chp. 75
a/n
chp. 76
chp. 77
chp. 78
chp. 79
chp. 80
chp. 81
chp. 82
chp. 83
chp. 84

chp. 85

2.3K 46 10
By snixxjuice

~ your pov ~

"christen annmarie press!! where are my damn heels!!" i yell. i suddenly hear two of pairs footsteps running down the hall.

"here!! i got them!!" she bursts through the door with kelley behind her. she puts them on the floor in front of my feet so i could slip them on. i slap her on the shoulder after she stands up straight and grab onto mal's shoulder, so i could be stabilized, and slip my feet into them. just as i put them on, i feel two hands force me down on the chair in front of the vanity.

"make up time!" ali and mal grab some brushes and start working on my face quickly.

"not too fast! i don't want you to mess up and for me to walk down the isle looking like drag queen cher!" they all laugh and kelley speaks up.

"like that would be a bad thing." we all laugh again.

"true, but today isn't the day for that." i smile at my reflection as ali applies my foundation.

"wait what?" christen laughs.

"have you done that before?" mal asked, laughing. i just smile at her through the mirror. "no way!" she laughs even harder and accidentally knocks over the cup of brushes, causing ali to slap her to stop.

"dammit, kid. pick those up," christen says. mal sticks her tongue out at her and bends over to pick up the brushes.

just as mal puts the cup back on the ginormous vanity the venue included, lindsey shoots up from her laying position on the couch, causing me to jump. "holy shit, linds," i rasp out, with my hand on my chest.

"i was not asleep!" she pointed at mal.

"sure," we all said, causing us to giggle.

"long night?" kelley asked, moving her eyebrows up and down. a blush instantly creeps up lindsey's face, while mal just laughs.

"well, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it on a beautiful private beach," mal grins. everyone's jaw drops at her behavior and lindsey's blush somehow grows darker.

"i knew there was a little freak inside of you," i tease her. she just chuckles and smiles at me through the mirror while she fixes my hair a bit. ali snorts and puts down the makeup brush.

"i know, right? like, you can't be that innocent," she says. lindsey finally decides to speak up.

"please, that's hardly anything."

all of our eyes widen. mal finally blushes and throws an eyeshadow brush at her to shut up.

"yo! i needed that!" kriegs scolds her. everyone laughs again, causing me to feel lucky to be in this room with them. i look at all of them through the mirror, my heart melting.

"i love you guys," i gush when we settle down from our laughter.

"aaaawwwwwwwwe," they all coo. christen walks up and wraps her arms around me tightly from behind. then they all, one by one, come to do the same, forming a surprisingly comfortable group hug.

"we love you, too," kelley says. one of them kisses me on the cheek and then they release themselves.

right when all of us separated, dahlkemper walks in and groans. "really, guys? a group hug without me?"

i coo at her pout and tell mal to go hug her since she really isn't doing anything except throwing brushes around. a few others wrap them up in their arms, forming a group hug, while kriegs is still doing my make up. they finally disperse after a few moments.

"that was cute," i fake gag.

"shut up. you know you love this gay shit," kelley counters.

"i'm not gay!" mal, abby and christen say at once. the rest of us turn to look at them with an eyebrow raised. then everyone starts to burst out laughing, again.

a few moments pass and i'm finally ready. i look into the mirror seeing my minimal, but still elegant, makeup covered face, my beautiful dress hugging my shoulders nicely, and all of my friends' faces crammed into the mirror to see the finishing look. i giggle at their antics and decide to stand up. "how do i look?" i turn to them after self consciously wiping my hands over my gown to smooth it out. everyone has wide eyes and a gigantic smile.

"holy shit," kelley mutters out.

"you look so BEAUTIFUL!" mal yells and lindsey agrees.

"you really do," abby smiles.

christen nods along. "i guess i should've ran away with you like you told tobin," she laughs, causing me to laugh, too.

"shut up," i go and hug her and the others. "thank you guys so much for being here," i told them, my nerves taking over. ali grabs and squeezes my hand.

"we wouldn't miss it for the world," she reassures. i give her a smile and look down. there's a knock on the door and alex peeps her head in.

"she's ready. it's almost time-" she cuts herself off when she sees me. a big smile grows on her face. "you look gorgeous." i thank her and she walks out. "see you soon!" she yells from the other side.

i take a deep breath and i suddenly feel sick. "i'm gonna throw up." i sit down on the vanity chair.

"oh shit," ali runs up to me and grabs a trash can to put in front of me. "please don't ruin my make up. please don't ruin my make up." i grab it expecting to puke, but nothing comes out. i look up at her and give her a glare. she chuckles nervously. "what?"

i shake my head at her and lean back on the chair. "i hope i don't mess up."

-

"so who's the maid of honor, again?" kelley asked as we're walking out towards the beach. i roll my eyes at how forgetful she is.

"tobin's sister."

"wait, why is jeffrey the maid of honor?" she asks. ali laughs besides me while me the others give her a weird look.

"that's her brother," i raise my eyebrow. kelley shakes her head.

"no, katie is her brother," she argues, playfully. i finally crack a smile and gently shake my head at her.

"you're so weird." i playfully nudge her and she nudges me back.

"whatever. so is it perry or katie?"

"katie. perry insisted katie to play the roll." i say as we get to the beach. a few of the girls got a peek of the set up and squealed.

"it's so beautiful," abby started to cry.

"dammit, abby. don't start now," lindsey laughs and rubs her back.

"sorry," abby replied, trying to hold back tears.

"ten dollars her makeup is gone by the reception," mal bets. we all look at her and laugh. abby just nods.

"yeah. bet," is all she says with a small smile.

a few moments pass and it was time for everyone to be in their place. i shoo everyone and wait for vlatko. he walks up to me with a big smile and gives me a hug.

"you look wonderful," me mutters and looks at me with a tear in his eye. i roll my eyes and playfully slap him on his shoulder.

"don't cry, you weirdo."

he just smiles at me again and offers his arm to me. i smile back and interlace my arm with is, ready for my cue to walk down the makeshift isle.

tobin and i decided for vlatko to hand me off since he's like a father figure to me. he's the closest thing i have to one, and i'm grateful for him. so what better way to show him how much i care for him?

when we asked him, it looked like he was about to cry. his face lit up brighter than the forth of july and he scooped me up into the biggest embrace he could manage. it had to be one of my favorite moments ever.

i heard the chatter die down and i knew it was time. i glanced at vlatko with a nervous expression and he motions for me to take deep breaths. i take a few, trying to ease my nerves, but it hardly works.

i hear the musician we hired start strumming her guitar to can't help falling in love for our entrance and i went up to my mark. i see tobin walking up first, with her dad, in the most beautiful dress i've ever seen her wear. she's wearing a dress, i smile to myself. she wouldn't let me know what she was going to wear so it would be a surprise. and it was. a very good surprise.

before she gets to the front, she gives jeff a hug and a kiss. he smiles and goes to sit in his chair. i see tobin step forward and stop in front of sydney, who was acting as our officiant, a turned around to face our family. i could tell she was just as nervous as me, but she makes it look cute.

as i wait for my go, i close my eyes and count to ten, listening to my heart beat with the song. once i hit ten, i open my eyes and vlatko gives me a nod. i nod back and we start moving forward. as we walk down, i lock eyes with a few of our friends and family and pray that my shaking legs won't give out from under me. half way through, i finally look up to tobin and my heart begins to beat faster as i see her tears threatening to flow down her face. the rest of the way, i keep eye contact, finding it comforting and distracting from what's going on around us.

i finally reach the front and stop in front of them, turn around to vlatko, and going him a big hug.

"thank you," i whisper and he smiles. he kisses my cheek and walks off to sit in his chair. i then turn around and walk up to where i'm right next to tobin, standing in front of syd. tobin and i glance at each other and smile, intertwining our hands. she, of course, checks me out and mutters out a subtle 'damn,' the looks forward to sydney. i lightly chuckle and turn forward also.

"ready?" sydney whispers. tobin and i nod our heads in unison. she clears her throat and begins. "please be seated," she starts. everyone sits down and begins to listen intently. "we're all here today to celebrate the relationship of tobin and y/n and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today... some more than others," she pointedly looks at lindsey and alex, causing everyone to laugh. then she continues. "tobin and y/n wanted me to thank you all for being here and to recognize how important each and every one of you are to their relationship. they would also like to recognize all of those who couldn't make it here today as they are certainly missed but not forgotten on this day of celebration — especially bongo, wilma, blue and all other family pets and rascals." everyone let's out a short laugh, again. "marriage gives permanence and structure to a couple's love. it's a way to tell one another that no matter how much you snore or how much you spent while out at the shopping mall, dance studio or pitch, we're still in this together. it's more permanent than the obsession that tobin has of her tractors and spray paint, and has more staying power than y/n's cute tendency of picking up accents too quickly and making her sound like a completely different person everyday. marriage is telling the person you love that you're not going anywhere and that's a powerful commitment for two people to make to one another."

"a good marriage must be built on the foundation of this commitment. in marriage the "little" things are the big things. it is never being too old to hold hands. it is remembering to say, "i love you" at least once a day. it is never going to sleep angry. it is standing together and facing the world. it is speaking words of appreciation, and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways. it is having the capacity to forgive and forget. it is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow. it is a common search for the good and the beautiful. it is not only marrying the right partner — it is being the right partner. the road that has brought tobin and y/n here today hasn't been easy. It's been filled with challenges that they weren't necessarily prepared for. But together they've taken each one on and have used those experiences to strengthen, not weaken, their love."

sydney then stops to ready the reading. she clears her throat before she speaks. "in the bible, first corinthians chapter 13, verses four through eight tells us: love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. love never fails."

she stops again looking up from her papers. "time for the vows," she whispers. tobin and i nod and sydney hands us our papers. she then speaks to us where everyone can hear. "tobin and y/n, the vows that you are about to make are a way to share your love and commitment to each other in your own words. sometimes poems, verses and quotes just don't get the point across the way you need them to and the best option is just to do it yourself. these vows are your way of openly declaring your promise to one another as well as to all of those who are here in attendance today." she stops and motions to tobin to go first. i watch as tobin shakily unfolds the paper and begins to read.

"y/n, an old myth states that man and woman were separated, because the gods were frightened of how strong we were together. men and women then were left to search their lives for the halves they lost - you are my other half - let the gods be afraid - they cannot keep us apart." i smile brightly. she continues. "i have to catch my breath to believe this is real, that i am marrying my true love, my heart's desire, and my best friend. you get me in ways no one else does. and, i, the same for you. the fact that i found you, the most perfect human for me, still makes my head spin. i love you so much. and i vow to keep loving you until after my last breath. i will always cherish you. and i will always see you as my equal. i vow to always be there when you're in need, and when you're not. i will always lift your spirits and keep you warm. i vow to push you to keep chasing your dreams every day. again, i love you. and i could say it every minute of the day and it still shouldn't show you how much i do." she folds the paper and wipes a tear from under her eye. i give her a gigantic smile.

"i love you, too," i whisper. she gives me her iconic grin and hands her paper back to sydney. i then open mine, ready to read from it. i clear my throat and begin. "i want so badly to be able to explain all the love i have for you. not the love of butterflies and stomach knots—but more the blurring of self and the entanglement with another soul. love is a word that is much too soft and used far too often to ever describe the fierce, infinite and blazing passion that I have in my heart for you. you are a million dreams and a million prayers of a little girl in foster care come true. you are kind. you are silly. you are intelligent. your laugh is contagious and you can put away an entire vegan casserole in one sitting like nobody else can." i scrunch up my nose at her, because she knows i think it's gross, and she gives me a small chuckle. "you acknowledge my strengths and accept my faults. you make me want to be a better person every day. i take you as you are now, tomorrow and for eternity to come, to be my wife. my partner. even when the day comes that we're old and gray, i promise to always see you with the same eyes and the same heart that i see you with at this exact moment. so today, i vow to honor you and respect you, support you and encourage you. i promise to dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever life brings. i vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. i promise to always pursue you, to fight for you, and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life. you are my best friend and j'm the luckiest person on earth to call you mine."

i smile and look into tobin's eyes, my tears threatening to pour out. then she speaks up.

"pinky promise?"

i give her a big laugh and nod. "all the pinky promises in the universe."

her smile grows and sydney interrupts us.

"okayyyyy," she says loudly. "let's keep going before you guys drift off into your own little world again." she motions to the maid of honor and the best man for the rings. they give them to her and she speaks again. "tobin and y/n will now exchange rings to symbolize their commitment. rings are derived from humble beginnings of imperfect metal to create something striking where there was once nothing at all. it is customarily worn on the ring finger as it is the only finger with a vein running directly to the heart. the wearing of the rings is a visible, outward sign that they have committed themselves to one another." she grabs my ring and hands it to tobin. "tobin, please take y/n's hand and repeat these words." tobin takes my left hand and looks me straight in the eyes. "i give you this ring, as a symbol of our love..."

"i give you this ring, as a symbol of our love," tobin repeats.

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come..."

"for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come."

"wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day..."

"wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day."

my lip quivers slightly as she stares into my eyes.

"and know that my love is present..."

"and know that my love is present."

"even when I am not..."

"even when I am not." she slides the ring onto my finger and a tear escapes my eye. she reaches up and wipes it off, giving me a smile. i smile back.

sydney gives me tobin's ring.

"y/n, please take tobin's hand and repeat these words," sydney says. i take tobins left hand and look her in her eyes intently and repeat everything. i slide the ring onto her finger with a bright smile. "tobin and y/n, you have professed your love by exchanging your vows. you have symbolized your commitment by exchanging rings. with all of this there is just one more question i need each of you to answer and then we're off to the reception to celebrate." sydney turns to me. "y/n - do you take tobin to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall shall li-"

"hell yeah, i do!!" i cut her off before she can finish, earning me a few chuckles from our friends and family.

"okay!" sydney laughs and turns to tobin. "tobin - do you take y/n to be your wife; to live togeth-"

"oh yeah!!" she interrupts her, too. we all laugh.

"okay, well," sydney continues. "oh my gosh, i've been waiting all day to say this! by the power vested in me - thank you internet - i now pronounce you wacko wife and chill. you may now kiss!"

we laugh and tobin suddenly brings me into her arms and dips me, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss, the cheers of the crowd muffled in the background due to my heart beating in my ears.

fin.

———————————————————————

a/n:

hey, guys. i'm so sorry that i've been m.i.a. for a long time. i've been in a dark place and haven't been very motivated to write. again, i apologize.

i do promise i will be writing more often. i've found my joy in writing again and i'll pursue it as much as i have before.

thank you so much for all the love on this book. i can't thank you enough. ❤️❤️

(ps. check out my christen press/you book if you haven't already. please and thank you.)

(pps. i'm gonna post more books later on. and be sure to send in any requests you have for my imagine books)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 459 44
Woso one shots all I'm going to say is that the first few are bad but the rest are ok you can request anything I'll try my best to to what you ask ho...
334K 8K 65
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
268K 3.1K 68
šƒš„š‘š„šŠ š‡š€š‹š„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
44K 844 19
Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I can come up with x Also PLEASE tell me...