Experimental Girlfriend

By Gemini_404

"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't in... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank You
¤ ~ New Beginning ~ ¤
¤ ~ Surprise ~ ¤
¤ ~ Luckiest Girl ~ ¤
¤ ~ First Snow ~ ¤
¤ ~ Merry Christmas ~ ¤
OMG
Because He's My Crush

Chapter 18

10.2K 358 124
By Gemini_404

It was already Saturday and I woke up lazily debating whether or not to have that extra five minutes of sleep but all the sleepiness disappeared when I remembered that it was the day Zayn would take me on a date. I literally squealed in a high pitched voice like a five year old girl.

"Kara? Are you okay?" Mom opened the door and asked in a concerned tone.

"I uh... I have a date today." I looked away from my mother's shocked gaze shyly.

"Finally!!!" Mom jumped once, clapping her hands with extreme joy. She looked more childlike than me. "Is it Zayn? Please tell me it's Zayn!"

My eyes widened at her remark. I mean, I thought she would go all protective when I said I have a date and I did not expect this reaction one bit.

"What's with your obsession with Zayn?" I said trying to hide the blush that had made its way to my cheeks.

"You're blushing! It IS him right?!" She came over to my bed and sat next to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Mom stop it!" I jumped up from the mattress and ran to the bathroom to freshen up, also to escape from mom's teasing giggle. I heard her footsteps leaving the room after a couple of seconds.

Okay Kara, get yourself together and be ready. You gotta find out if you really like him or not.

After brushing my teeth and deciding to have my breakfast a bit later since it was only 8 in the morning, I hopped on the bed again to text Brandon.

Branny😜

Good morning Branny! -

- Stop calling me that ketchup😠

Ketchup? Where did that come from? -

- Knowing you, you probably woke up remembering your 'date' with Zayn and most likely blushing at the thought

- I'm correct right?😋

Shut up! And there's no need to put quotes on the word date cuz it IS one unlike someone's experiments -

- Hey but they really are dates!

Whatever😒 -

- Hey um.... Kara?

What now Branny? -

- Just, don't be rash to make a decision and think well okay? I'm talking about Zayn. I don't wanna see you get hurt

Awww look at you being so caring😚 Don't worry I'll use my brain -

And I too wanna tell you something -

- Sure go ahead

Ah nevermind... I'll tell you later😊 -

I'll give Tina just one more chance to see if she's worthy of Brandon's love...

So did you ask Tina out for a second date? -

- Yeah I did and she said she'll come. We're having it tomorrow

Are you taking her to ice skate too? -

- No way! I did that specially for you

- I'm thinking of amusement park

Isn't that too cliché? -

- She's always so princess type so I'm gonna try to have her loosen up a bit

Oh

I don't think that'll work though. She doesn't seem like the type to 'loosen up'.

Good luck with that -

Gotta go grab some breakfast. I'll talk to you later -

Byeeeeee!!! -

- Okay bye! Remember what I said Kara!!

Sure Branny😜 -

- STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

Cute!

I laughed at the message and went downstairs to have some breakfast. Dad was watching news on the TV and I greeted him a good morning as I set my breakfast plate down at the table which consisted of burritos. I closed my eyes to savor the delicious burrito as much as I can until dad called out to me.

"So mom told me you have a date today with Zayn."

"Yes dad." I said softly and politely.

"Is he coming to pick you up?"

"Yeah, he said he'll be here at six."

Dad hummed in response, probably relieved that Zayn was gentleman enough not to make me get on my own to the date.

"Don't wear something too revealing and be home before 10. On second thought, I'll give you 1 more hour since I trust that boy." He looked at me to see if I understood the rules. I nodded my head yes and smiled gratefully.

"Thanks dad."

"This doesn't mean I fully approve this. I wanna know if he's really worthy of you." Dad stated finally, getting up from the couch after turning the TV off and went back to his room.

I really love my dad so much. He isn't the most fun type but I know he's the best for me. He showers me with affection in his very own special way. I remember him getting furious at a guy from my middle school because he tried to kiss me forcefully. He's my protective shield that defends me from any harm.

There was so much time left until Zayn came so I decided to finish my assignments and watch a movie.

It took so much time than I expected because I kind of got carried away by the movie and ended up watching bloopers as well. I love watching bloopers.

"Oh hell it's 5.15!!"

I screamed at the clock while running to the bathroom to get a quick shower. I hadn't even chosen my outfit yet and time was not on my side. Getting out of the bathroom as quickly as possible, I saw mom sitting on the edge of my bed with an un-amused look on her face.

"Kara it's 5.35 already! Hurry up I'll help you."

Someone's more eager than I am.

With the help of mom I found a perfect outfit that's not too revealing as dad told and it was really comfy as well. It was just cute and decent.

Mom offered to do my make up and even before I could agree or state my opinion she had me sit on the bed with the make up tools in her hand.

"Wow my girl looks so pretty!!!" She squealed with delight as her cheeks made way to a really wide smile. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and she was right, I did look pretty.

*Ding dong*

"Oh there's your guy! Just in time." Mom said, poking her head out of the door of my room.

She dragged me down to the door and nudged for me to open it myself. I did as she wanted and saw Zayn standing there looking not so bad himself. He smiled at me and I blushed.

*Click*

I turned around to see mom holding up a camera at us which I don't know how she found so soon. I whined at her, protesting to delete the picture but she just stuck her tongue out and grinned.

My mom really lives in her youth than me.

"Take care of her and don't be late. 11pm at most." Dad's voice emerged from the entrance of the living room, taking us all by surprise. Zayn nodded politely at him and looked at me again.

"Ready to go?" He extended his hand towards me and I took it shyly trying hard not to blush.

But I failed.

Gosh is this what Brandon feels when he's with Tina?

Wait-

Why did I drag Brandon here?

[A/N]
Let's do a vote for the sake of having an ending to the story.

Brandon or Zayn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
49.8K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
827 77 25
It keeps twisting and turning for Sarah school life, especially when it comes to school crushes, parties, and a school play! That was only the beginn...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...