WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY.

By BURRRBABY

❝i dunno, you just don't hit like they do,❞ More

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!
one, tiktok !
two, tiktok live !
three, tiktok live !
four, instagram !
five, dm's !
six, instagram & dm's !
seven, tiktok & dm's !
eight, instagram & narrative !
nine, instagram & dm's !
ten, dm's & facetime !
eleven, instagram & facetime !
twelve, narrative & instagram!
thirteen, facetime & narrative !
fourteen, narrative !
fifteen, filler
sixteen, narrative !
seventeen, narrative !
eighteen, narrative !
nineteen, narrative !
twenty, narrative !
twenty-one, instagram and narrative !
twenty-two, multiple !
twenty-three, filler !
twenty-four, instagram & narrative !
twenty-five, facetime & narrative !
twenty-six, narrative & dm's !
twenty-seven, narrative & facetime !
twenty-eight,
twenty-nine, dm's & narrative !
thirty, multiple !
thirty-one, dm's & instagram !
thirty-two, facetime & narrative !
thirty-three,
thirty-four, filler !
thirty-five, narrative !
thirty-five.five, narrative !
thirty-six, facetime & narrative !
thirty-seven, facetime !
thirty-eight, narrative !
thirty-nine, instagram & narrative !
forty, narrative !
forty-one, narrative !
forty-two, narrative !
forty-three, narrative !
forty-five, multiple !
EPILOGUE !

forty-four, narrative

4.5K 202 130
By BURRRBABY

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"stop being horny fucks and share mimose," alejandro complained, chucking a pillow at the couple. it seemed like they couldn't catch a break because someone was always telling to them split or throwing something at them.

"i'm not sharing my girlfriend," mattia groaned. they took over kai's bed at this point, mimose resting on his chest as they laid down. but that of course didn't stop the boys from being annoying and jumping in bed with them, in this case, alejandro.

"she's my best friend though,"

"awe! you called me your best friend," mimose poked her bottom lip out, reaching over mattia so she could grab ale's hand. "that was cute,"

"but you're my best friend," mattia pulled their hands away and grabbed ale's hand."i don't share you and i don't share you," his eyes switched back and forth between the pair.

"well too bad," mimose rolled over, crushing mattia in the process. it forced him to scoot closer to wall so now mimose was in between him and ale. "my boyfriend and my best friend," she cheesed.

"oh shut up already!" kairi joked.

"stop being a hater!" taylor shoved him. and they continued back to doing tiktoks.

"you can be my best friend too kairi," mimose rolled her eyes. "you don't have to be jelaous,"

kairi sent her a sly smile. "that was my plan all along,"

they all laughed.

"sorry girlie, but it's already eight, and i don't want to be the cause of you missing your flight," taylor locked her phone after checking the time.

mimose felt mattia's grip tighten around her body. "sigh," she literally sighed out. "give me my goodbye hugs and kisses,"

she rolled out of bed, this time crushing ale in the process.

kairi was the first to give her a hug. she never noticed how close in height they were and it made her chuckle. "i better not find out about no crazy shit while i'm gone,"

"what's that supposed to mean?!"

"i don't know," she shrugged. "it just goes for all of you," she warned them. "it was nice meeting you sweetheart," she gave taylor a hug as well, feeling like she was actually going to miss the girl just cause' she was always so nice and drama free.

alejandro was next. he pretended to sob into the crook of her neck, squeezing mimose as she yelped in laughter, trying to get away from him. "stop being so ugly!"

"be safe," he kissed her cheek and she returned the gesture.

"of course," she smiled. "let's go," she nudged her head at mattia. he was going to ride with her and taylor to take her back to the hotel and then they were going straight back to kai's to hang a little bit more. 

everything felt different now that they had an actual title. he held her tightly as they sat in the back, just vibing to the radio station music as taylor drove up front.

"i meant it when i say don't start no shit up," she glanced up at him. "i'm a facetime call away,

he dipped down to pecked her lips, "i will," it was bound to happen but things wouldn't change. "what's the jersey boys without a little bit of drama,"

"i don't want to see no mattia x tiktok room all over my timeline," they post any and everything just to stir it up. "i'm sure we're going to be on there soon,"

"yeah, cause i'm posting you on my page tonight while i simp over you,"

mimose smacked her lips, "don't simp,"

"you don't care if they know we're official?" he questioned.

"no sir," she was being honest. "i put up with all the shit they say about us now, what more could they say now that we just put a lable on it,"

"you right,"

mimose realized they were close to the hotel, but parking would be difficult. "you can just pull up in this lot across the street,"

"i'm walking her so you have to wait anyway," mattia said.

"don't make her wait " mimose didn't like thay cause she knew she would get wrappped up in mattia and she would probably be waiting for a minute. "the boys are still waiting for y'all,"

"they can wait," taylor shrugged as she swerves into the lot. "you guys still have like thirty minutes till nine,"

she parked, shutting off her car to the point where the radio stayed on.

"thank you taylor," mattia cheesed, opening the door so he could slide out.

"thank you sweetheart," mimose gave her a hug from behind before she got out. "i'll see you soon!" she didn't hear a response, closing the car door behind her and catching up to mattia.

"run," she didn't get the chance to speak before he was grabbing her hand and pulling her as they jogged across the street, missing traffic by a couple feet.

"don't ever do that again," mimose was out of breath, laughing as she leaned up against a random wall for support. the hotel was literally two buildings away so they decided to just lean on the wall and talk until she had to go.

"ugh, i'm gonna' miss you so much," she threw her arms around his neck, falling into his. she pestered his face in kisses, just cherishing the moment for a while.

"please," mattia huffed, "i already know i'm going to cry tonight," he was being sarcastic, but then again, he might just end up shedding a couple tears. it was mimose they were talking about and she became his favorite person within a few months.

"don't say that," she laughed, turning his face slightly so she could press their lips together. she kissed him like it was their last, just to show that she cared without actually having to say it. he should know how much she cared anyway, "i love you,"

"i love you," he pecked her lips multiple times, missing the feeling each time he let go.

"mhm," she could melt, "i'm gonna' go in now so i don't leave my mom trying to get my shit together too,"

"okay," the pecking didn't stop.

"okay," she laughed, still letting him kiss her lips as he pleased.

"i love you," he captured her lips, hands snaking down to cuff her ass, just for one last feel.

"i love you," mimose mumbled against his lips, realizing how much she actually meant it. she pulled away, burying her face into his neck.

after standing there for a few seconds, she took a deep breath and pulled out of the hug. "stay sexy," she sent him a wink through watery eyes as she began to walk away.

"ditto," mattia couldn't hide his sadness, giving her a weak chuckle.

"i'm thinking about you!" she yelled over her shoulder, loud as hell with no care in the world who turned to look at her.

"always!" mattia shouted back through cupped hands even though she wasn't that far away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 9.4K 194
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥
191K 2.4K 31
literally don't read this if you don't want to cringe 🙌🏻 if you're here from tiktok hello lmao
52.1K 1K 16
"can we do it all over again?" MUST READ SUMMER LOVIN FIRST!!!
435K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -