Suayeon's room

By suayeonsroom

A short story collection of Sua and Siyeon blooming romance over the years, from their first kiss onwards. Cu... More

1. Words You Say
3. In A Blink
4. The Scent of My Soul
5. Dear Laugh Song

2. A Touch Of Light

3.6K 138 45
By suayeonsroom

When Siyeon woke up, it was already past noon. The imagery haunting her mind was fading away as she was letting rays of sunlight entering her irises. She observed the empty white sheets she was lying in. Could she still call that a bed? She wasn't too sure about it; the mess in this room was real. There were two sets of clothes spread all over on the floor. A navy blue bra was on the verge of falling down her mattress. Given the size of it, it wasn't hers for sure. She looked at the colorful tee-shirt at her feet. Had she worn that piece of clothing the day before? She couldn't even recall but she knew it was a pretty long shirt. Her hesitation vanished; she put it on. Her eyes went up and down, scrutinizing the horizon, ultimately landing on the sunny weather outside the window. Maybe later she could chill in the park near the house?

The silence Siyeon surrounded herself with was conducive to the reminiscence of the night before. Every time she closed her eyes, even for a second, she relived the thousands of caresses she had received. The warmth of her lover's embrace was what she was longing for the most. The soft fingertips searching for answers on her naked flesh had left invisible traces. She was the sole guardian of their mapping on her skin. It was daunting and arousing at the same time. What a way to start the day, she thought before standing up. The young woman put back her black hair behind the shoulders, arranging them into a bun on the top of her head. She reached for a hairband. She was getting ready to quickly stretch her body.

There again, she recalled a wrist impishly drawing figures on her bare backbone while feeling the tension rising in her lower back. Siyeon changed her position. Her lids slowly closed. The next minute, she was lying down next to her tiny lover. The other bed occupant was teasing her by playing with her armpit as the young woman was leaning on her elbow. They were giggling together, filling the room with euphonious sounds they didn't know existed. Rapidly, she found herself kissing a Sua that was determined to get on top of her. She moaned under the subtle delicateness of her touch. The overwhelming shivers she had been getting since they started to take off their clothes were intensifying. Her knees bent to grasp the brown-haired girl round the waist. Siyeon's girlfriend had successfully achieved her ascension on her abdomen. The black-haired girl kissed Sua's velvety skin. Siyeon heard a heavy exhalation running out of Sua's mouth; it was exultation at its core. The older woman leered at her partner, unabashed, taking a hold of her trapezius muscle sliding between the bedsheets.

The 22-year-old loved it when she could contemplate Sua's figure from beneath. The way her breasts singularly curved under Siyeon's magnetic grasp. The way her entire bone structure stooped under the younger woman's lubricious hickeys. The way Singnie was solicited to bite her at the strangest places. The way Sua's distinctive laugh was making her core tremble in the sweetest way. Time often seemed to suspend. In those precious intimate encounters, Siyeon had a need to capture every single memory they had and engrave it into her brain. The best ones were about Sua, rising from the depth of Siyeon's stomach to the middle of the room, the upper part of her body high up in the air; her sensuality unleashed by lust. She looked just like a seraph flying in a holy night sky.

The young woman often pictured them as if they were one solid peculiar form of being. A presence brought into the endless nights by desires, and passions, and love. There were desires when Sua's fingers were lingering on Siyeon's lower lip to the point that the young woman wanted to open her mouth to receive them with a warm and humid coat of water secretion. There were passions when Sua's teeth were gently playing with Siyeon's flesh, when she bit her lips a bit too hard and let her bleed; when she marked her territory on her girlfriend's forearm; when she nibbled her ears out of excitement. And there was love; tons of love. Mutual love. Respectful love. Genuine love. Candid love. The kind of love you didn't need to put into words because your eyes explicitly expressed it by themselves. The kind of love that a touch could set on fire because being "composed" was never a part of your vocabulary. The love that was shining through any hardships because its foundations were made of unconditional trust and generous benevolence.

Siyeon opened her eyes. The sound of oil sizzling from the kitchen surprised her.

"So she hasn't left!" The young woman exclaimed to herself, palms on the ground.

The 22-year-old came back in a standing position. She couldn't bear to look at her own face in the mirror for too long. The way she couldn't help but shine through with her high cheeks and perfectly white teeth was disgusting. She was trying so hard not to smile delightfully but the thought of still being in the same apartment as Sua was too strong. She blushed.

"Sing-Siiiiing!" A mellifluous voice unexpectedly called from far away.

"네에에에~?"
tr: yeees~?

"The brunch is ready!"

"Coming!"

Siyeon checked her reflecting self again. Great, now her face was red. How could she feel so happy? She hid in her hands briefly. She took a minute to breathe in and out. Finally, she found her way to the living room.

"Hi, beautiful! Today's menu is-" Sua started, holding a spatula in one hand and a plate in the other. She was wearing a beige apron.

"수아" Siyeon interrupted shyly.
tr: Sua.

The aforesaid put down the plate in front of Siyeon. The brown-haired woman nodded to signify her girlfriend that she had her whole attention. Her enthusiasm transformed into a serious expression.

"수아" Siyeon repeated, her voice showing a little more confidence this time.
tr: Sua

"뭐야?" Sua inquired, confused.
tr: what (is it)?

Her concern was growing significantly. Siyeon was giving her anxiety. She could hear her heart beating all the way to her temples. What should have been a few seconds by now felt out of proportion. Her life was paced in slow motion.

"수아... 김수아. 수아야." Siyeon was looking at Sua in the eyes.
tr: Sua... Kim Sua. Sua-ya.

This definitely didn't sound like their usual little games. But at the same time, it seemed that they were getting nowhere with the full declension of her name.

"아, 뭐야아아~?"
tr: ah, what is iiiiit~?

Sua was losing patience.

"수아는, 내거야!"
tr: Sua, you're mine!

Sua frowned out of surprise. Siyeon had just released the loudest shout-out in their history. She choked; more because she was amused than because she thought it was bold. Actually, if she had to describe this moment, she would have said it was cute. Cute because of the way Siyeon heard herself say those words and reacted to them by blushing. Cute because of the millions of stars that were forming in Siyeon's eyes realizing that she confessed out loud the way she felt inside without stuttering. Cute because of her hands suddenly hiding half of her face in shame for noting that it was the cheesiest line ever. Cute because she couldn't look at Sua anymore, knowing that her senior was staring intensely at her flustered self.

Clearly, there was no escape to the stereotypes of love. Sua wanted to laugh it off, but the feelings of Siyeon were so genuine, she just accepted them as they were. Nonetheless, she struck back. How could she not?

"아니, 이시연... 내거야!"
tr: no, Lee Siyeon... you're mine!

Siyeon watched Sua's index finger enter her personal space, landing on her right cheek without a hitch. The black-haired woman lifted up her face as she smiled back to her interlocutor. The young woman was drowning in satisfaction. She waited for her newly found personal cook to take a sit as well. There... Now they could eat together.

"어때요?" Sua queried, ready to fill her stomach with her homemade bread.
tr: how is it?

"It's so good!" Siyeon cried out. "I really like your cooking, actually."

Sua laughed at Siyeon's body language. She was fleshing out the tastiness of her cooking by making her body shaking from head to toes. The young woman's aegyo made her die internally. She hit her forearm.

"Dork!" She murmured.

Both of them finished their plate at the same time.

"Say, Singnie."

"Hmm?" The black-haired girl raised her head.

"You like this apartment, right?"

"hmm!" She nodded.

"You like my cooking, right?"

"Hmm!"

"You like me, right?"

"Hmm!!"

"Do you want me to move in?" Sua ogled the young woman in front of her.

Siyeon opened her eyes wide.

"Is... Is this for real?" She stammered.

"Yes" Sua nodded with a smirk on her face.

"Yes?" Siyeon repeated as if she was finally realizing what all this meant to her whole soul.

"Yes!" Sua replied again, giggling at the change of her girlfriend's face.

"Oh my God..." Siyeon hid behind her hands. "Yes, yes!"

"Yes?" Sua asked again, sweetly amused.

"Yes!" Siyeon tittered in the grip of emotion.

Maybe that day, she had finally be touched by grace. Maybe that day, she was feeling the luckiest person in the entire universe. Maybe that day, she didn't think she deserved it that much. But for sure, that day, the light sensation of Sua pressing her lips onto hers was the opening act of what it felt like, to be a family, together.

⸙⸙⸙

Hi beautiful people, this is tumblr handle @suayeonsroom!
I hope you liked the second short story of this collection.
Sua is now 23 and Siyeon 22. It's been 2 years they are together!
Please don't hesitate to give me feedback on my  my writing by voting and/or commenting below, on the SuA and the Siyeon of this story. If you are a shipper of Suayeon like me, don't hesitate to go see my edits of them on my tumblr.

Stan talent, Stan Dreamcatcher always. ♥

- P A R K S O O G I

⸙⸙⸙

Korean vocabulary for you:

'ne' meaning "yes" ; using 'e/eh' to lenghten the duration of the vowel.
, 뭐야? 'a/ ah, mweoya-a-a~' meaning "Ah, what is it?"; using 아 'a/ah' to lenghten the duration of the vowel.
수아는, 내거야! 'Sua-neun, naegoya!' meaning "Sua, you're mine!".
아니, 이시연... 내거야! 'No, Lee Siyeon... Naegoya!' meaning "No, Lee Siyeon... you're mine!".
어때요? 'eottaeyo?' meaning "How is it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1K 38
Y/N is the son of champions Lance and Cynthia is now in sinnoh after his father moved to sinnoh to be with Cynthia and Y/N He then reunites with his...
83.7K 5.7K 56
You know I love you so... [unedited] A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination. !!GRAMMATICAL E...
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC