BTS' New Manager

By PurpleQueenie

(Y/N) had always been interested in travelling the world and now is BTS' only female manager. She has to give... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 24

7.5K 288 154
By PurpleQueenie

When I had told them the plan, they'd refused. Outright. Loudly too. Protesting. But it wasn't their decision ultimately. It was mine. It was my life. My problem. My decision. It didn't matter that I was petrified at the thought of going through with it. It didn't matter that after making my decision I had fled from their apartment and into the solitude of my own. It didn't matter that when I'd shut the door I had broken down. None of it mattered. Because this was the quickest way. It was the most effective. And it would mean that momentary pain and suffering would lead to a lifetime free of it.

I refused to leave my apartment that day. I didn't need to see the boys and crumble. They didn't need to see me so defeated. I had a life. And I wanted to continue it without the threat hovering over me.

I called Vick, Will and Trace over.

"(Y/N), I know how hard it is going to be. And if there was any other way, I'd do it..." Vick spoke, I heard the apology in his tone, and I rushed to reassure him.

"I made the decision. I'll go through with it. And anyways, it's not like I'm going into it blinded. I know what I'm about to do." I spoke up, there was no room for emotions such as fear. I heard the determination in my voice.

"I promise (Y/N) that there will always be a tail on you. We won't let this go on for longer than it needs to." Will spoke up, fully steeped in his role as a bodyguard.

"(Y/N), we are going to insert a tracker into you. Don't worry, it'll be removed after this operation is over." Trace promised.

I didn't like the idea of having my location traced, of the idea of complete control and knowledge of my location and movements but I knew that it wasn't him doing it. It was something I was consenting to.

I pondered over where the tracker should be located. Somewhere he wouldn't notice. Or feel immediately. My skin crawled at the phantom feeling of his touch. I shuddered.

"Somewhere he won't have immediate access to. Somewhere hidden by my clothes." I suggested looking to them for guidance, they weren't special forces for no reason.

It couldn't be my arms, nor my legs. Where should it go?

"What about the space just below my neck, just a bit below where a shirt hem would be?" I suggested, it seemed plausible.

They nodded.

"Would you rather we do it, or we can call someone?" Vick suggested but I shook my head.

"I trust you guys, let's keep it as quiet as possible." We couldn't risk someone speaking, not intentionally, but a lot could be spilled when the right pressure was exerted. I knew that.

Will came forward bearing a syringe with a numbing agent and a miniscule tracker. It was smaller than the average one and through the weapons and gadgets department, they'd made it immovable so it wouldn't travel through the bloodstream.

I closed my eyes as I felt him gently sweep my hair forward and off the back of my neck. A slight tug, as the top of my shirt was lowered down, a slight stinging sensation as he made a small incision and the feeling of a liquid rushing in and then something settling in. Something cold was applied afterwards, a slight hiss leaving me as it rubbed into the small cut.

"It'll help it heal really quickly. The mark will soon fade too." He informed me.

Part 1 was complete. Time to move onto the next phase.

-----

"Are you sure you have to do this (Y/N)-ah?" Hobi oppa spoke up. He hadn't commented much when I'd told them initially. But his eyes were tired, dark circles prominent and hair tousled.

I shook my head regretfully, the movement reminding me of what lay beneath my skin.

I had told them the basics of the plan, but I didn't think they'd been informed of ALL the details. I didn't think I'd be allowed to leave the apartment if they did.

It would all commence tomorrow. And hopefully it'd end then too. This time tomorrow, hopefully we'd be having a celebratory dinner. A celebration of freedom. A new beginning.

-----

"(Y/N)-ah, why aren't youuu coming toooo?" Tae whined grabbing hold of my arm as he pouted at me.

"Yeah, (Y/N)-ah, why do youuu get a day off and not us?" Jimin pouted grabbing onto my other hand as he plastered himself onto my side.

I had taken a leave- BigHit offered a number throughout the year and I'd called the managers and divided the workload. They insisted it was fine seeing as they were used to operating as a group anyways. Besides, the boys had an interview today. It couldn't be cancelled or rescheduled.

"You guys have an interview. And no, you can't cancel or reschedule." I said, noticing their mouths opening to protest before they shut it sulkily.

"She's allowed to have a day to herself you know?" Yoongi oppa spoke up.

"I'm going shopping, maybe to the salon, I'm having a pamper day." I said, I hoped my voice didn't waver.

Now Jin oppa pouted.

"But (Y/N)-ah, that's mother-daughter bonding stuff. Why am I not coming along?" he argued.

"Guys we're gonna be late. We have quite a few things lined up today. Anyways, we'll see her at dinner, right?" Namjoon oppa spoke up, eyes holding a bit of fear as he looked to me for confirmation.

"Yup you will. Now off you go. Work hard." Before pressing a kiss to Tae's forehead and then Jiminie's not having to stretch because of their slumped heads on my shoulders.

They cheered up slightly but lingeringly loitered until I freed myself and went to do the same to the other members.

Hobi oppa's tiredness momentarily dissipated as I kissed his cheek. He quickly kissed my cheek making an exaggerated mwah noise, it worked. I giggled.

Joonie oppa had to stoop slightly, his forehead still out of reach, so I kissed his cheek smiling as I saw his dimples pop out at the action. Jinnie oppa kissed my forehead, the gesture warmed me, before offering his cheek to me. I obliged and moved onto Kookie, he looked slightly flustered and I didn't want to force it on him.

"If you want, I won't kiss you goodbye." I said, slightly downcast at the thought.

"No, no! It's okay (Y/N)-ah!" his eagerness to stop me from moving away bringing a smile to my face, and evoking laughter out of the others.

He timidly waited, head slightly bent, and I quickly pecked his cheek but just as I was about to move on cheeks flushing, he grabbed me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before stepping back quickly.

His hyungs descended onto him like a pack of wolves, ready to mercilessly tease him and smother him with their affection. Already Tae, Jimin and Hobi oppa were rushing towards him, descending onto him like an unstoppable force as Joonie oppa approached chuckling at the sight with warm eyes as he went to save Kookie. Whilst they were all distracted, I walked over to Yoongi oppa, I knew he acted distant, but I wasn't going to treat him differently and then have him feel hurt. I kissed his cheek softly, seeing his pale skin colour slightly but he was smiling, nonetheless.

"Now off you go!" I herded them out laughing as I closed the door.

Lying to them was so hard, I had grown so used to their presence that I knew their quirks and tells maybe better than I knew my own. I hoped they hadn't picked up on anything.

Part 2 was a go.

----

"Oh, come on Binnie, give that back!" I said as I tried and failed to reach for the hat, he'd pulled off my head.

"Nope BB, you're gonna have to work for it." He said holding it high above his head, making it impossible for me to be able to reach up and get it. I tried to jump but landed wrong, so I went stumbling into him. he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer making our bodies touch closely.

His arm pulled me into him, making me able to feel every sharp angle of his body, moulding us together. My hair whipped around my face slightly and he looked down at me. He tilted his head downwards, lips brushing against my forehead in a tender kiss before he gently placed the hat back onto my head.

I stepped away slightly, creating a distance again but his arm remained wrapped around my waist, thumb tracing itself over the exposed skin at my waist. I shivered from the sensation, it was tingly, but his thumb was warm, a soft pressure as he idly drew circles on it. His eyes met mine, anchoring me to him.

"Let's go." He simply said before we continued walking, arm remaining around me.

We ambled further into the heart of Seoul, walking past some shops.

We were walking in an amicable silence when Binnie suddenly stopped, tugging me with him.

We entered a jewellery shop, the sparkling designs drawing my eyes to them as the glittered and shone.

He guided me towards the necklaces, eyes scanning the display.

They were all so gorgeous, but I didn't know why he'd dragged me here.

"What type are you looking for today?" the assistant asked us, walking over to stand behind the display Binnie had stopped in front of.

"A necklace, her neck is so slender and gorgeous, something that would suit her." Binnie spoke up.

"Ah yes, is there a certain style or design preference?" she inquired.

"(Y/N) doesn't wear extravagant necklaces, so something elegant, classy and minimalistic." I looked at him in surprise, how did he remember that? He only knew that because of an old modelling shoot we'd done back in our university days.

"I think this gold chain would look lovely on her skin tone, because her neck is so slender, I think one that sits just below her throat would suit her." As she recommended some styles to us.

"We'll take this one." he said pointing to one.

This one:

She nodded.

"I'll go pack this for you then, please come over to the side where I can process your payment."

"No, she'll wear it now. Please just give us the packaging, can I have the necklace please." He said politely, holding his hand out for the necklace.

He removed the arm from around my waist and stepped behind me. He swept my hair off my neck and over my shoulder baring it to him. His long fingers slid the necklace around my neck from the front and brought it to the back, closing the clasp gently. It settled just below my throat, a snug fit. Just as I was about to bring my hair back, he lowered his head and pressed his lips to the back of my neck. His huff of breath making me shiver slightly, as he languidly pressed kisses into my neck. They were soft and slightly tickly, I squirmed away slightly but his arm wrapped back around my midriff pulling me back into his firm body.

He pulled away, smiling softly at me, intertwining our hands as we walked over to the till.

The lady was smiling as she handed us the packaging and processing the payment.

"You make a lovely couple." She commented, beaming as she took in our clasped hands.

"Thank you, she is my sweetheart." Binnie said making me turn my head away in slight embarrassment.

We exited the shop and continued walking, stopping at a cute café. We sat outside under the parasol, waiting for our order to come out.

"I'm just going to the toilet." Binnie said as he stood up, pressing a peck to my cheek before walking in.

I twisted in my chair, smiling as I looked at his retreating figure before turning around and leaning backwards.

I took in the scene around me, smiling at the little kids holding hands with their mothers, at the couples walking with their hands intertwined, at the giggly schoolgirls as they walked arm in arm in the near distance. The café was on the corner of the road, so it was fairly empty.

Suddenly, a hand settled on my shoulder.

"Binnie honey, I told you that doesn't scare me. So, stop doing it." I teased turning around to look at him.

It wasn't Binnie. Not in the slightest.

"Missed me babygirl?" his voice crooned out as he stroked the exposed skin of my neck.

A cloth came up to cover my mouth, my eyes widened as I tried to move frantically but the grip on my face was strong and the hand on my shoulder tight. The strong overpowering smell forcefully entering me as I breathed.

My eyes were getting hazy, vision beginning to blur.

I looked up with widened eyes at his malicious dark ones, his lips were twisted up in a smile.

"I missed you so much babygirl. Let's go home." He whispered.

I felt my own eyes widen fractionally before drooping shut despite my struggles to remain conscious.

"Go to sleep baby." Was the last thing I heard before my eyes slid shut, an abyss of darkness taking over.

(THAT'S IT. DON'T KILL ME. I'M SO MAD AT THE VILLAIN BUT THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? HOW WAS IT? ANY THOUGHTS? LET ME KNOW. (Y/N) WAS HAVING SUCH A NICE TIME TOO BEFORE THIS HAPPENED, HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO RAIN ON SOMEONE'S PARADE, DOESN'T HE? NOW AS MUCH AS I WANT TO PHYSICALLY REACH THROUGH MY SCREEN AND YANK HIM OUT OF (Y/N)'S LIFE, I CAN'T. SO BEAR WITH ME, AS THE PLOT MOVES FORWARD. ALSO...20K READS? HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME? NOPE.... WELL YOU ARE! SEEING THE NUMBER RISE DAY BY DAY AND BY SO MUCH IS SO ENCOURAGING AND MOTIVATING THAT I CAN'T WAIT MYSELF TO UPDATE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THIS FIC GREW AND HAS COME TO WHERE IT IS TODAY. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO KNOW THAT DURING THIS QUARANTINE TIME, MY WRITING IS HOPEFULLY EASING A FRACTION OF YOUR BOREDOM! LOVE YOU ALL!)

I hope you're all happy, healthy and raring to go and beat this guy!

Borahae! PurpleQueenie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 25.6K 75
She had been in captivity her whole life until seven men come and rescue her. She has never seen a male before and is completely innocent. She doesn'...
242 18 18
Y/N is a cheerful and strong minded college girl. She has it all, good grades, a best friend to always have her back, her dreams to fullfill, a joyfu...
254K 7.9K 31
Taehyung got a new job, he works as an assistant for a new popular Kpop boy group called BTS. The manager thought it would be best if Taehyung lived...
150K 2.4K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...