Hired For Love

By ericaswritings

It is about a girl that need a job badly that her would do anything. She get the job for the right reasons an... More

Hiring
The Next Day
The Book
Flashback To When They Were Kids
Party
The Ball
The Next Day
Ethan Says Sorry
Party
Next Part Party
2 Months Later
The Wedding Planning
Jun 5 The Wedding Day!
Few Wewks Past
The Dr.
3 Month  later
6 Month later
Having The Babies
17 Years Later
Update

Ethan Find The Truth Out

75 2 0
By ericaswritings

Please remember to veto

Ava-It is a grate morning to be out side.

Ethan-I am going to see Ava.

Ava-I get randy and then walk out the door.

Ethan-Hi Ava!(In a seductive way)

Ava-Hi I guess. Some want do you want.

Ethan-I take you that your my lover know.

Ava-It that you showed my all those books how did you get they?

Ethan-Did I tell you this?

Ava-No.

Ethan-Do you know?

Ava-Know what?

Ethan-We want to school together.

Ava-What so this is way you keep stocking me?

Ethan-I have not stock you ever.

Ava-I look in the books and you were in all my classes. You were in the same college and same classes for that too. I now work for you.

Ethan-We were kids are fathers there friends and we want to be in the same classes. I started to like you so I want to going to the same college has. I know that I want to going into business because my father work in business. I told you that you could work for my in my Business at school and I told your father too.

Ava-I guess I owe you a apology for being mean and avoiding you.

Ethan-It ok I understand that something happen to you.

Ava-Oh right I get in a car accident before college and I could not remember anything from school.

Ethan-Oh are you okey?

Ava-Yes. I was a long time ago.

Ethan-Why did you not inform for school mates or my?

Ava-It could not remember any of you so what was the point of telling people?

Ethan-You had friends that cared about you. You also had my and I love you even though you don't remember I think you did too.

Ava-Right. Can I just going out side and hang out now?

Ethan-No we are going to call all of your friends and tell them.

Ava-What I don't want to do that.

Ethan-I then will have a party to tell everyone want happened to you. I will help you know and tell you who is your friends.

(After help my find out Who are my friends)

Ethan-The party will be tomorrow and because everyone love you they will all be there. So I send all the invitations out. I then get all the food and drinks and fun things to do. I then have to plan out where I was going to have it. I come up with the idea that I get my home form a business owner and I was using it for the party.

Please remember to veto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
9K 89 6
After everything Tessa and Harden became one and live together as husband and wife
9.3M 649K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...