The Alpha's Hunter Mate (DISC...

By Clifoconda_HemHem

"We hunt those who hunt us." This is the code that has been engraved in Tatiana's mind and the generations of... More

Prologue:
CHARACTERS:
1: Tatiana
2: Atlas
3: Audrey
4: Mystical Pack
5: Silver
6: Talyia & Colvyr
8: Quincy
9: Faerie Court
10: Faerie Queen
11: Lachlan
12: Maverick
13: Mama and Papa Atlas
14: Alpha King
15: Jane
16: Leonard
17: Paxton
18: Brylle
19: Luna Queen
20: Brett & Sander
21: The Council
22: The Broken Luna
23: Family
24: Tiana
25: Big Revelation
26: Trinity
27: Rejection
28: Hybrids
29: Unknown

7: Zion

401 13 1
By Clifoconda_HemHem

Chapter 7

-Tatiana Arianell Hunter-

"Everyone will hate me." I mumbled as I gripped his leather jacket tightly around my body.

It was already about five in the morning, and after my first ever shapeshift, Atlas and I must've returned to our human form without both of us realising it and both fell asleep, and to explain what I felt when I woke up is beyond embarrassing, because I was all snuggled up with the Alpha Prince Fenrir and we were both stark naked. I let out a scream and, out of instinct, I gave him a knuckle punch in the face after that, for which I profusely apologized.

To make matters much worse, my clothes were also ripped after shapeshifting, as I hadn't really taught much about undressing, but thankfully Atlas stripped off of his clothes and neatly folded them in the tree trunk before he shapeshifted, so once again I was wearing his oversized shirt and jacket that just smelled heavenly. Thankfully I was smaller, making his clothes fall down my knees, while he was only wearing his jeans, standing half-naked beside me.

"Well, no one can exactly please everyone."

Curse him and his words of wisdom.

"You know what I mean. Although I'm an ex-hunter, it is still basically my last name. " I sighed.

Thank heavens again for my small body and the size of this shirt, which managed to cover my bottom, or I'd be dying of embarrassment right now.

"Unless we change it to my last name."

I rolled my eyes at him, who was only smiling at me, clearly amused.

Curse him again and that six pack of his that is on full display before my eyes.

"Alright, Mr. Royalty Alpha Prince, can we now go to your pack?" I sighed heavily and crossed my hands over my chest.

"Sure, I already mind-linked Sabine. Also, to ease your nervousness, my fiery little mate, I would just like to say that our pack is the best pack for you.

"Why is that?"

Atlas let out a grin on his face as he stared down at me.

"Because we're the most hated pack there is, Tatiana. So I can definitely assure you that you won't feel out of place there." He winked.

I narrowed my eyebrows.

I guess I'm just going to find out when I get there.

***

"Is this your pack house?" I asked once we were portalled to the Mystical Pack.

My eyes widened, however, when we suddenly seemed to be inside their huge mansion. Everything here seems to be so modern and smart, unlike our traditional Victorian mansion that's filled with antics and all the other hunting gear. I took in all of my surroundings, and I let out a sigh.

Weirdly enough, I don't feel as out of place here as I did when I returned back to my parents' house yesterday, which I guess is a good thing because, after all, this is going to be my new home now, so I better get used to it along with all the other creatures living here.

"No, this is where me, my sister, and my two higher-ranking members live. The meeting hall is all the way out in the east where everyone gathers, but mostly each faction has their own houses. "

Atlas explained as he put on a new shirt, and he lent me one of his short boxers that only just made me blush even more.

"Factions?"

"You'll know about them when you meet the entire pack, but in the mean time, I think it's best to have you settled and meet the people who are living here first." He smiled while gesturing for me to take a seat, and so I did. While he disappeared for a moment as he fetched me a glass of water, I smiled and thanked him.

Gee, I can't wait to see his sister again.

The front doors suddenly slammed open, almost making me jump in my seat. This also caused Atlas to groan as he shook his head.

"Yo, Fenrir!"

I felt a little shy when two guys in just their basketball shorts entered the lounge. I guess from the sweaty way they looked, they must've just come back from a run or training.

They must be the two higher-ranking members who are also living here.

"I would say that it is nice that both of you are here already, but I really just can't lie."

Atlas said while also sitting next to me on the sofa and eyeing his two friends while I just awkwardly held the empty glass in both my hands.

"So it is true that you have finally found your mate. By the Goddess! That means I'm the only mateless one here!" A blonde-haired guy exclaimed, with an exasperated sigh.

I sense both of them are harmless, but I still need to be cautious, although I could also sense that this blonde dude is quite different. I mean, he doesn't smell much like a wolf, or that's just me.

Because he isn't a wolf, stupid.

I gave you a name, you ungrateful mutt.

"The Goddess is great for finally blessing us with you, Luna. My name is Zion Alexandre Cillian, the pack's Beta. " The other guy with light brown hair smiled at me. I politely nodded and smiled back.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Luna! My name is Quincy Oliver Crevan, and I'm the pack's Gamma!" I laughed at his overdramatic childish antics because he reminded me of my younger brother.

"Both of them are also my trusted best friends. We've known each other since childhood." Atlas told me, making me smile even more.

"It's nice to meet both of you. My name is Tatiana Arianell Hu-- but please just call me Tatia. " I quickly cut myself off from saying my last name. Atlas obviously noticed as he let out a sigh and looked at me worriedly.

"Don't worry about these two, little Artemis. They know your last name and---"

Quincy laughed as he interrupted his alpha completely,

"Honestly, Luna T, this pack welcomes everyone, whether a hunter or whatever creature you are. Our pack still welcomes everyone with open arms! "

My eyes widened slightly at what Quincy said, and Zion nodded beside him.

So wait, when Atlas mentioned the pack's factions, then that means---

"Yeah, and that is also the reason why everyone outside absolutely hates our pack."

An all-too familiar voice suddenly appeared.

It was no other than Atlas' sister, looking beautiful as ever as she strutted beside Zion, and he leaned down and gave her a kiss while she looked at me and Atlas, with an amused look on her face. Well, I guess they're mates then.

Her long dark hair was pulled back in a high, neat ponytail, and she was only wearing a black tube top and leggings, so she must've been out with the other two. I also noticed that she and Atlas share all physical appearances, with the exception of the colour of their eyes. Atlas has beautiful, magnetic chocolate brown eyes, but his sister has dark blue eyes that are just as beautiful as his. Their heights are also contradicting; Atlas was at least 6'1, but his sister was even much shorter than me, and I'm already 5'6. But other than that, both of them are just a complete carbon copy of one another.

"In our pack we have a half Faerie Alpha Prince, a Beta who's a half Human, another half Faerie Delta Princess, a Gamma who's a werefox, and now we have a Luna who's a former Hunter! Oh, and let's not forget our six faction pack members. Yes! We're complete!" She dramatically gushed.

Anyone can clearly tell that these two siblings are complete polar opposites of one another.

Now I get what Atlas was saying earlier and why this pack territory has never once been seen by anyone outside.

"One day we were living in the respected Faerie Court and the next we were here in the most hated pack in all the werewolf realm." She rolled her eyes, and Zion only shook his head at her while Quincy was rolling his eyes.

"Forgive my twin sister here for her blatant informality. She just really adores and practically worships our mother and does her best to complain about literally everything, but honestly, Audrey would die protecting this pack. " Atlas told me.

I looked at him and his sister again and nodded in amazement. So that explains it all. They were twins. But they really were polar opposites.

I honestly thought that she still held a grudge for what happened back in the woods yesterday, but when she flashed me a sweet, genuine smile that was just like her brother's, I couldn't help but to sigh in relief and smile back.

"We really have gone off to a bad start." She chuckles.

"By the way, as you already know, I'm that big bad Alpha's twin sister. My name is Audrey Eira Fenrir, the Princess of the Fae Court and the werewolf realm. Unfortunately, the pack's Delta. " She rolled her eyes at the last part and grinned at me.

Thank goodness, she's not the girl who I thought she would be.

"Once again, I apologise for attacking you and, um, turning you in to one of us."

I'm sure, like her twin brother, she also couldn't lie, and besides, I really felt her words to be genuine, even though they seemed kind of forceful and awkward.

"It's not your fault, and I apologise for having to shoot you and just about everything." I intentionally avoided mentioning my brother.

"Anyway, welcome to the Mystical Pack, Luna!" Zion cut off the awkward tension, and Quincy laughed along.

"Yeah, how about a tour? I'm the best tour guide there is here. I'll gladly save our Luna from boredom. Isn't that right, Fenrir? " Quincy joked, and with that, Audrey and Zion both excused themselves as they went upstairs.

"Shut your mouth, Q. I am not bored, especially not with my mate, and I will be the one who will tour her around the territory. " Atlas replied as he crossed his legs and looked at me with a smile.

"Funny how you say you can't lie, but that definitely sounds like a lie." Quincy laughed, making me laugh as well.

"But I promise when I say that I will kick your ass if you don't shut your mouth." Atlas calmly stated with a smile as he stared at his friend, who actually did nervously gulp as he looked at his Alpha.

"Come on, Atlas, let's have Quincy come with us. The more the merrier, right?"

I pulled his hand and laughed, cutting both of them off, but stopped when the sparks became too much for me. It feels so good that it's actually getting addicting to the point where I don't want to let him go.

Atlas noticed this as well, but just chose to keep quiet about it.

"Yes! I love you, Luna T!"

I grinned at the way Atlas rolled his eyes.

"Please, just call me Tatia."

HAPPY READING

-ARA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 726 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...
237 2 38
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
19.6K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
10.5K 440 29
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...