Sierra: Rainbow Six Siege X M...

By Jackal2Guud

After accidentally traveling back in time, Spartan Y/N joins Team Rainbow in their fight against the white ma... More

Loadout
Arrival (Part 1)
Arrival (Part 2)
Meeting Six
Your First Test
First Mission
The Mystery
The Mystery Continues
The Fight
Extraction
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Train Incident
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Tournament of Champions Round 1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Character
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Day One

8.9K 117 95
By Jackal2Guud

Y/N POV

When I woke up I saw that it was about 7:30 AM meaning that I had slept more than 10 hours, which was a lot of sleep for myself, not counting cryo sleep. As I got up I stretched out my body and decided to go through all my equipment.

All my guns were ready to go and my energy sword was at 100% so I decided to just leave all my weapons on the bed before I went to go and get breakfast. As I exited my room in full armor I found some of the operators were already up and about. I then headed towards the cafeteria.

As I entered the cafeteria I found most of the operators sitting and eating breakfast. They were not separated into different groups although most of them seemed to sit with their friends. I then started towards the lunch line where I would get my food.

As I walked through the middle I noticed that all conversation seemed to stop and almost everyone at this point was staring at me as I walked to get my food.

When I got in line I found myself behind a man in all black who was wearing a mask that completely covered his face. As we waited in line he seemed to notice me.

???: Nice armor, are you new here?

Y/N: Yes, I just got here yesterday, you?

???: I've been here about 1 year, you just need to get used to everyone. I'm Vigil by the way

Y/N: I'm Sierra

Vigil: So it's you I've heard so much about, how about you sit with me since you're somewhat alone?

Y/N: Sure

By this point we had gotten our breakfast and were making our way over to an empty table to sit at. Luckily the tables were made of metal so it could support my weight although it groaned a little bit when I sat down which gave myself even more attention from everyone which Vigil seemed to notice.

Vigil: Just ignore it, everyone gets the same treatment when they're new

At this point Vigil had removed his mask to reveal his face which showed his korean heritage. Other operators were still staring in my direction so I waited a few minutes for the stares to cease before taking my helmet off.

With a small *hiss* noise my helmet came off to reveal my face. Y/N's face was very pale due to Y/N being in the mjolnir suit for most of his life. Although I had been under a helmet almost my whole life, I still had numerous scars across my face and a very noticeable one on the right side of my face.

I then proceeded to eat breakfast. Luckily, Vigil decided not to bother me so we both ate our breakfast in peace. I had to admit however, it was nice to get a warm meal after the last few days of fighting.

When I was done eating the intercom went to life and a voice I recognized as Six's came through:

"Could operators Iana and Sierra report to the lockers at once."

I figured at this point it was time to go so I put my helmet back on and left the cafeteria.

When I got to the lockers I found Six and Iana there as well.

Six: Its nice to see both of you again but since you are both new to Team Rainbow I need to set both of you up with your own locker.

While we entered the locker room we found what could be described as cages that each operator used as storage. As six walked along we came to 2 empty ones.

Six: Now both of you will use your own locker for your weapons and gadgets, or in your case Sierra, armor.

Six then left myself and Iana to our own devices.

[][][][][]

After checking out other parts of the facility I decided to make my way back to my dorm. As I was making my way back to my dorm I found something wasn't right. The door to my room was ajar and there were some distinct female voices coming from inside my room.

Walking inside I found Twitch, Valkyrie, and another operator I believe was called IQ going through my stuff. As I got closer I spoke:

Y/N: What Are You Doing Here?

This caused all 3 of them to jump and at least one of them to yelp. Twitch, who was holding my SMG, quickly dropped it when she was alerted to my presence.

Valkyrie: Umm... Nothing.

Y/N: If you're doing nothing then how come you are in my room?

Twitch: "Alright fine, you caught us."

Y/N: Out.

IQ: Who do you think you are to boss us around!?!?

Y/N: I Said. OUT.

The 3 of them left the room looking somewhat disappointed. I was pissed that they touched my stuff so I decided to look over it only to discover my energy sword missing.

Y/N: Shit.

Valkyrie POV

As the 3 of us left his room I elbowed Monika(iQ).

IQ: What?

Valkyrie: Look what I got!

As I said this I held out a device that I stole from SIerra's room to show IQ.

IQ: Cool let me see.

As we examined it we could see blue lights all around the object with strange characters along it.

Twitch: What is it?

Valkyrie: I don't know..

As we were standing there studying it we heard a voice from behind that I instantly recognized:

Sierra: Hey!

Valkyrie: Ah Fuck...

Y/N POV

As I came upon the 3 girls who stole my energy sword they turned to face me with the look on their faces like they were up to no good.

Y/N: I believe you have something of mine

The girls seemed to glance at IQ who had her arms behind her back.

IQ: I don't know what you're talking about?

Y/N: Hand it over, before I take it.

This seemed to piss off Valkyrie who stepped in front of IQ and faced me in an aggressive stance.

Valkyrie: The Fuck Did You Just Say To Her!?!

As she said this she raised her fists ready to fight.

Y/N: Take it how you like ma'am but I'm going to need my property back.

This seemed to piss her off even more as she started approaching me.

Valkyrie: Like hell you are.

As she said this she swung at me with a right hook, which I saw coming from a mile away. I quickly ducked under it and made my way behind her. As I did this I grabbed her left arm and held it behind her as I used my knee to push her body to the ground.

Valkyrie: FUCK!

In a matter of seconds Valkyrie went from being on the offense to being held face first to the floor with me threatening to dislocate her left arm.

I then looked over to IQ who had my energy sword in her hand.

Y/N: Hand. It. Over.

Although her friend had been decked in a matter of seconds, IQ still held onto my sword with determination.

IQ: NO.

As she said this you studied her for a few seconds. As she stood there her confidence continued to grow, confidence you were about to break.

You then twisted Valkyrie's arm slowly causing her to scream.

This act utterly shattered IQ's confidence as her face went pale with horror as she heard Valkyrie's screams. But the faceoff was interrupted when you heard a female voice yelling.

???: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!

As you looked over you saw a pissed off Zofia coming towards you.

She looked over at you and valkyrie and then over at IQ.

Zofia: Monika what is going on?

IQ: Umm....

Y/N: She stole something from me and I want it back.

Zofia: Is that so? Well IQ what did you steal?

IQ then held out her hand to show Zofia the energy sword.

Zofia: IQ give it back to him.

After she said this IQ held out her hand and I took the hilt and attached it to my thigh. I then proceeded to get up off of Valkyrie who also got off the ground.

IQ: Valkyrie are you alright?

Valkyrie: Yea..... I'm fine, my arm is sore though

As they were talking I turned my back and started to leave only to be stopped by Zofia.

Zofia: Where do you think you're going?

Y/N: To my room.

Zofia: We're not finished here.

Y/N (Turning to leave): Yes, I think we are.

A/N: Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 108 12
A US Navy SWCC crew is recruited to Rainbow after the Masks shift their terrorism to the shipping lanes in an effort to gain both money and leverage...
132K 1K 27
A story of a soldier joining rainbow but with a difficult past. After coming back from Iran, Y/N has been hunted by The White Masks. Rainbow takes yo...
8.5K 70 14
Germany has decided to invest more resources into Rainbow after much success from their GSG-9 operators. 2 KSK operators are selected to transition t...
26.8K 309 23
An Ex-Ghost is recruited to Rainbow after turning to Contracting work to make ends meet after leaving the military.