A Knock From The Past

由 dikshaprashar

when your past knocks at the door, old wounds will resurface, past weakens you, many doubts and secrets are u... 更多

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
HEART CHATTER
CHAPTER-12
NEW STORY ALERT
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
Read it!
NEW STORY ALERT
THE SEQUEL IS HERE
NEW STORY ALERT
New Story Alert!

CHAPTER-21

5.3K 195 38
由 dikshaprashar

Chapter-21

Calm before the storm is deadly. But, this clam is indication of fury, volcanic eruption soon will follow; chaos in relations, change of dynamics of life, certain truth will re surface, love will be redefined, trust will perish and mirage of lie will be breaking, out of bounds.

Like freezing cold water splashed onto his face; waking him from long conscious yet unconscious coma of reality. Again after so many years Dante felt these erupting emotions, after so long...so long.

"And you kept it from me" Dante accused Lucy again, trying so hard to grasp the reality; he might knew deep down but, still hard to hold it within.

"Kept it from you" Lucy asked pain in her voice "who are you to ask me that question? Aren't you the one who left? Who wanted nothing to do with me? Aren't you the one who played with my emotions?"

"that's different" Dante spits out "but they are my kids too, my pups, they share my DNA too. You can't just keep them from me. I'm the alpha and they are mine to keep" gestured to their kids who now standing close to their mother.

"Yours too keep" Lucy asked angered "are they some kind of toys or property for you to own, they are my kids; my flesh and blood. They have nothing to do with you and never will."

"You bitch" Zeena said joining her mate "what the hell you sprouting?"

"Here comes the attention seeker" Lucy taunted "don't play dumb Zeena? As if you don't know, what is going on? Aren't you the master mind behind this all fiasco?"

"What the hell is going on" comes the authoritative voice of Lucy's father, but, stopped mind sentenced by his mate "don't stop them, all the questions will be answered soon." Barbara stopped her mate from toping which should have been done all those years ago.

"I don't know why would you show your face here again" Zeena called out to Lucy "but, let me tell you this, take your bastard kids and leave. No one wants you here."

"Who the hell you calling bastard kids?" Antalia replied "only bastard I see is your mate, come to think to it; you guys are really complement each other, bastard and his bitch" mocked Zeena.

"Watch it girl" Dante hissed "I'm still your father?"

Antalia rolled her eyes at that "listen here, listen carefully you are not our father just mere sperm donor and the man who raised us like father, who filled the hoes of father is definitely not you, it's him" Antalia pointed towards alpha Rylan.

"Figures" Dante mumbled "I never reckoned you be someone mistress, that's even new low for you Lucy"

Without even knowing Lucy slapped Dante across the face, echo of it heard by everyone, gasp head across the room stunning them to silence, even Antalia and Jed were surprised by their mothers action "I should have done this a long time ago." Breathed out the words "you don't even deserve pity"

"Why?" Dante spat "truth hurts, isn't Lucy"

"only thing hurts is, I should have rejected you all those years ago; not the other way around" Lucy opened up " I should have never cried, accused the moon goddess because, now I understand; she never make mistakes indeed, you and Zeena do belong with eachother."

"Don't test my patience Lucy" Dante said but, cut off by his brother Emilio.

"Stop playing with words and false threats Dante" Emilio said "the only truth is that you made mistake all those years ago, and you truly not deserve her or her kids as yours, never" his words pierced Dante but, he never showed.

"Siding by her" Dante mocked his brother "you were always fascinated by her anyway, no surprise their"

"Don't play the victim Dante" Emilio again tried to knock some senses into him "it's your own fault and you can't accuse Lucy keeping this from you. If it were up to me, I would do the same."

"Well it's not up to you" Dante hissed at his brother "it's me who been kept in dark for twenty years, Lucy you know what that mean right, huh. I have every right to take my kids from you" warned and at the same time threatened her.

"Stop it" this time Lucy's father successfully stopped their bitter quarrel and asked or rather demanded answers "stop accusing eachother and tell me what the hell this mean?" before the parties involved could say anything Antalia did the honour.

"What do you think dearest grandfather?" Antalia questioned him instead "that scumbag right there is unfortunately our sperm donor and the only good thing he ever did is rejecting our mother as his mate" every word dripping with hatred.

"Can't you be little bit soft" Jed whispered

"Hell no" Antalia replied

"Is it true?" Russell asked directing all his attention onto Dante and Zeena "Zeena" sharply called to his daughter, who clearly been keeping things from them?

"What you don't get?" Barbara said to her mate "Dante rejected our Lucy, his true mate; isn't it right. And you Zeena you knew all along about this, didn't you?" asked his daughter in calm voice.

"ma" Zeena tried to explain

"Don't ma, me" Barbara sharply cut her off "did you or did you not know about it." A silence engulfed all of them, suffocating; full of resentment, chaos that what everyone felt.

"Answer it Zeena "Aaron their brother encouraged her to tell their mother what he wanted to hear?

"Yes" Zeena finally mumbled

"so you lied to us all these years" Russell breathed out, flabbergasted; astonished being lied by his own daughter "why would you do that? To your own sister, how could you?"

"How could I?" Zeena asked disgusted by her father's questions "we loved eachother, before she came like she owned everything. I just did what I thought was right, I deserved Dante more than she ever did, be his Luna; lead by his side; not her. Now after all these years she came again running all that I have, claiming her bastard children as Dante's"

"Call us bastard one more time" Jed warned "you'll definitely regret it" his wolf side is showing; his eyes shining bright so does Antalia's, seeing their distress Rylan came to their side and tries to snap them out of it "calm down you both; it's not the time and place to lose control think about the thing we use to practice." But, failing miserably everyone eyeing them carefully now, Antalia seem to be facing much issue then Jed "Antalia" Rylan breathed

"Oh what will you do, bastard" Zeena spit the words as poison on her tongue "paying the dirty tricks as your mother, huh" before anyone could anticipate anything else, Antalia finally lost control; her eyes snapped opened shinning so bright shade of green and the aura she emitted succumbed everyone to give in. but, this time it was directed towards Zeena, throwing her across the room "say it one more time, see what I'm capable of" a voice very similar to Antalia but, at the same time not her.

Lucy rushed her kids side and gathered Antalia into her arms, who breathed her mother's scent and soon Jed was too gathered in her arms, breathing heavily and rapidly grasped their head "its fine, I'm here; breathe" Lucy mumbled to her kids.

"Lucy" Barbara said stunned, what she has witnessed? She has seen before, experienced before "how?" asked finally

Dante who is stunned too "how?" repeated Barbra's question, so astonished by what he saw, not just him everyone in the room, wanted the answers. Who only Lucy could give?

By seeing Lucy's reluctance Rylan chose to answer "when we came to know Lucy was pregnant was not long after she return from here, one night we woke up of her screaming in wrenching pain, we found her in fatal position holding onto her stomach already in unconscious yet, her body keep on convulsing; we didn't know what to do. Just took her to pack doctor; who was as helpless as us? Waiting for few hours her wrenching sobs but, soon after her body emitted this glow we have never seen; forming a protective wall around her, which remained throughout her pregnancy, she kept on coming out and falling onto unconsciousness, when she finally went into labour and these two finally came into the world, with same glow and protective wall around them; only doctors could touch them, as if they sensed they were there to protect them. Later we found from Lucy itself this surge of power run from her mother side family."

"it does" Barbara breathed "but, what let Lucy emit it. I never knew she inherited it from me, it skipped all of my kids."

"Only conclusion we have is that..." Rylan stopped before saying further "that...it happened when Dante claimed Zeena s his mate, inspite of having true mate who he somehow claimed, when he did not wanted to do? It emitted the aura within her; which always been dormant but, to protect her it surfaced ignited by, deep sorrow."

"I want you all in my office" with final words Lucy's father retreated back into his office, sounding defeated, a great alpha fallen by hands of his own blood.

"I love these kids as mine own" Rylan directed his words to Dante " and if you think your hissy fit can take them from Lucy, from us you have another thing coming" with those words he escorted Lucy and kids to the office, where a final battle awaiting them.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

396K 13.7K 56
He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his family, she didn't know her parents were eve...
1.6K 499 26
If you can look at the sky and find Cassiopeia, I believe in you, you can prove fairy tales. *** In which The Universe recounts the story of the girl...
1.2M 29.1K 23
He was afraid of the storms in her eyes, but somehow, they were meant to be. [ warning: my writing was a complete disaster in 2013. read at your own...
11.3K 609 22
I didn't fall for him... he fell for me to be continued at a later date nominated for wattys 2019 © 2018