๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท

10K 651 101
By JIA74U

🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒🌼🍒

YUNMENG JIANG MANSION of LOTUS PIER was a happy household. The JIANGS were successful business people.

JIANG FENGMIAN and JIANG YU had two children.

A Son
Courtesy Name
JIANG WANYIN
Birth Name
JIANG CHENG
24 years old.

Jiang Cheng was like a mountain, strong and rigid, standing on his own terms with principles in life. He was hard to manipulate and move. If he loved someone, he loved deeply, but his hate was just as powerful.

Jiang family
Daughter was
JIANG YANLI
called
ALi/LiJie/Shijie
26 years old.

Jiang Yanli called ALi by her parents, and Lijie or Shijie by her brothers, was like water, who adapted herself in any condition. Her smile was fresh and pure like morning sun, and she was cool and calm like moon.

And alongside lived with them, was an Innocent Adorable BUNNY

Courtesy Name

WEI WUXIAN
Birth Name
WEI YING
19 years old.

Wei Wuxian (Wei Ying) was the son of Wei Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze, late friends of Jiang Fengmian.

Wei Changze, Wei Wuxian's father, and Wei Cangse Sanren, his mother died in an accident, when Wei Ying was a baby himself.

Afterwards, Jiang Fengmian, very much against the will of his wife, Jiang Yu, adopted Wei Ying in their family.

Wei Ying was like the river, playful, cheerful, attractive yet deep, running on its own course at will. Like river take everything inside itself, from earth to living beings to filth of the city, without any change. Wei Ying too, took everything in himself from happiness, joy to love, care and even insults and sarcasm, with a beautiful smile on his lips and that smile was more beautiful and attractive, due to a mole underneath his cherry red, bow shaped lips.

Since the day Wei Ying was brought by Jiang Fengmian he won every heart in Jiang Family, except that of Jiang Yu's. She never liked him. Partly because he was the son of Cangse Sanren, her husband's college friend, on whom he had a huge crush. And partly because her handsome, eligible son on whom she dotted on and had high expectations of, was head over heels in love with Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng loved Wei Ying, and was very subtle about it. Though the later was as oblivious to the fact as a clueless panda bear. Wuxian considered Jiang Cheng as his elder brother only. Initially, no one was aware of Jiang Cheng's romantic feelings towards Wuxian, including Jiang Cheng himself, but Yanli saw it and so did Madam Yu.

They said Girls were more mature and understanding than boys. They got sixth sense and understood feelings and desires accurately before men do........

And that's exactly what happened. The way Cheng looked at Wuxian, with a satisfied and content smile spread on his lips.

The way he fulfilled Wuxian's every desires and tantrums, became restless in his absence. How he playfully scolded him and melted to his pleadings in no time, even pretended to believe his silly sally excuses....Yanli and Madam Yu could clearly sense his feelings.

And since then Madam Yu tried her best to keep both miles apart, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, by sending Jiang Cheng to almost every country in the world on education & business purpose...... If she was capable, she would send him to Earth's outer orbit and other planets too, to keep him away, far away from Wuxian.

But all in vain.

Like, moths got attracted to light even at the risk of their own life, Jiang Cheng got more attracted towards Wei Ying, with each passing moment of his life.

But the later was completely oblivious to the fact. As mentioned before, dumb ostrich that Wuxian was... He loved Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng like his own siblings. He lacked family and he made them his family.

Jiang Yanli, the eldest daughter of Jiang House, was betrothed to the Jin Heir, Jin Zixuan.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli studied in the same university and fell for each other, during their college time.

JINs were the other rich, elite family of the city, besides JIANGS and LANS. They were in business partnership with LANS too.

💜💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
42.1K 2.3K 36
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™? ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ..... ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„...
11.5K 625 38
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 413 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...