Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (22): Kiss Me

3.5K 136 15
By JaXender

At the hospital, Danni went to see her brother and Josh wasn't there yet. She entered the room, finding him awake and he grinned when he saw her.

"Hey, champ" she said as she hugged him. "How are you today?"

"Okay" he said as he sighed.

"You sure? Are you feeling tired or something? Do you want me to get the doctor for you?"

"No" He shook his head. "But I wanna go home"

"I know, I want you there with me but we have to obey the doctor, Ben. It's for your own good"

"How long should I be here?"

"A few more days but I'll come and visit you every day" She smiled and he joined her.

"Okay. I miss your pancakes"

She chuckled, ruffling his hair. "They miss you too buddy and soon you'll have them again"

"Where is Avery?"

"She is at college, why?"

"I wanna see her. I like her" he said innocently and Danni smiled.

"I like her too" she mumbled.

****************************

Steve, April and Avery were at April's house, relaxing on her bed, eating ice cream after finishing their college tiresome day.

"I need the bathroom" said Steve as he was getting up.

April turned to Avery who was eating her strawberry ice cream.

"So, is Danni a member in a gang?"

She chuckled. "No, she is, uh..." She stopped and decided to lie this time for Danni since it was none of her business to talk about Ben. "I don't know; I didn't do anything"

"Okay"

"But we are friends now"

"Yo- You and Danni?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah"

"That's amazing! Finally! I know you would! I mean you should be her friend, she is cool!" she said enthusiastically. "We should celebrate"

"I just became her friend" She chuckled.

"We need to celebrate you being back on the track and befriending Danni, let's do it tonight"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"I have to do something with Mr. Gray. I'm assisting him on some sort of project. It will help me with the grades since they are dropping already"

"Why didn't you tell me before? I could've helped you, Ave"

"It kind of slipped my mind I guess. You know with everything here at the house" She shrugged and glanced at the clock. "And I should go... like now or bye bye grades!"

"Okay, well bye!" She yelled as Avery was already leaving the room.

Avery went to the hallway quickly running her way to Mr. Gray's classroom. She reached for the door and turned the knob, opening the door and saw him already working on some papers.

"Professor Gray, I'm so sorry, I know I'm late"

He glanced at his watch. "No, actually you aren't. You are on time"

She let out a relieving sigh. "Thank God"

"Relax" he said chuckling. "Now come here" He motioned for her to come. "Tell me which one is better" He pointed at two photographs.

"I like the one with the cool colors"

"Why?" He crossed his arms looking back and forth between her and photograph. "Just tell me what you feel"

"Calm. I feel calm. If you looked at the blue ocean it's tantalizing and background is captured with perfection, not too yellow, red or orange... just something simple that matches the waves' foam"

"Okay, good"

"That's what it's all about?"

"No, it was just hard for me to choose and your opinion enlightened me. Now let's start, I need you to take the camera and have a few shots of your own. I want you to be creative, capture and seize the moment of whatever caught your eyes, and after you take the shots, get back here so we could see the photos and decide which one will be added in the magazine"

"Got it"

******************************

Danni went to the Carlisle's residence, and prepared dinner for Avery. Danni was about to take the plate and serve it to her but Avery already stepped into the kitchen smiling at Danni.

"Hi" she said.

"Hey, I made you food"

"Good because I'm hungry. I've been working on a project that drained all my energy. Professor Gray knows how to make you feel like you've done an effort "

Danni's brows furrowed on mentioning his name. "... Gray?"

"Yeah, you know him? Raymond Gray?"

"No, I do know him but I never took his class"

"Well, he is a genius... creative, handsome and smart"

Danni inhaled softly then exhaled which grabbed Avery's attention. "If you say so"

"What's wrong?"

She stared blankly at the wall. "... Nothing, just thinking about Ben, he wants to go home so bad and so do I but we have to wait till he is perfectly fine"

"How long should he be there?"

"The doctor said three more days then he can go home" She sighed.

"They will pass quickly, don't forget my words" Avery reached out for Danni's hand and held it, giving it a light stroke.

She chuckled. "I'm sure you are right"

The kitchen back door opened and Chloe came in, flashing Danni a shy smile then she noticed Avery's presence and saw her holding Danni's hand on the kitchen table.

"Hey" said Chloe.

"Hey, Chloe. You know Avery?"

"Of course" she said as she nodded at her.

"Okay, I'm gonna go have my dinner now. Thank you Danni" She patted her shoulder taking her plate with her then left the kitchen.

"I see you became friends" she said.

"Yeah, we are now. So what brings you here to my humble kitchen?"

She grinned. "I figured it's been days since I've last seen you so..." She bit down her lip.

"I'm already leaving; would you like to hang out in my apartment for a bit?"

"Okay"

"Alright let me change my clothes and I'll meet you"

"Mm-hmm" She nodded.

Danni went to the dining room, glanced over at Avery while she was eating and came to her.

"Hey, do you need anything else from me before I leave?"

"No thanks, Danni" She smiled.

"Okay, see you tomorrow"

"See you" She waved with her spoon and kept her eyes on Danni while she was walking to the changing room.

After changing back to her clothes, Danni went back to where Chloe was waiting for her, next to her vespa and Danni smirked when she saw her already wearing the helmet on her head.

"I see you are ready to go"

"Don't I?" She smiled and Danni rode her vespa and Chloe's hands wrapped around her waist from behind like last time. She started the engine and took off.

***************************

They arrived at the apartment, Danni opened the door letting Chloe enter first and Chloe went to sit on the couch when Danni told her to and Danni joined her with a drink.

"How is work?" asked Danni.

"Fine but I'm sick of Meredith not being there. The woman has a talent and I miss her, she is my idol"

"She is returning after two days, just hang in there"

"I'm" She sighed heavily staring at the floor.

"You seem upset though. Is this what's upsetting you?"

"Not upset... just... I don't know"

She whined and hid her face in the pillow beside her closing her eyes and Danni sat closer to her putting a hand on her back.

"Come on tell me what's up with you? You seemed upset since you came to the kitchen back there"

She raised her face from the pillow and stared at nothing. "It's nothing. Never mind"

"I don't... believe you and I have a way to make you speak up"

She turned to her. "Oh yeah? And what's that?" She smirked at her.

Danni stayed silent for a sec then her lips curled into a sly smile and attacked Chloe with tickles on her side and Chloe squealed and started laughing at the merciless tickles she was receiving from Danni and her head rested on the end of the couch as Danni continued while looking down at her.

"Stop it Danni!" She laughed.

"I won't stop until you tell me what's wrong!" She laughed as well.

"No please stop I'm gonna... die!"

"Are you happy now?" asked Danni tickling her.

"Yes, yes! Now stop!"

Danni stopped as she requested but she was so close to Chloe, she could sense her breathe beneath her and could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Chloe's laugh faded slowly and locked eyes with Danni, she was smiling at her with both her eyes and lips. Her eyes set on Danni's lips and then back to her eyes and parted her lips slightly. Chloe blushed a little and felt the heat in her body as she pulled at Danni's shirt, wrinkling it in her delicate hand.

"Danni?"

"... Yeah?"

"Kiss me"

She whispered as her eyes returned back on her lips and before she even knew it, Danni's lips brushed hers and dived into a sweet gentle kiss.

A/N

Soooooo, now that Danni and Chloe had their first kiss, what do you think👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩? Who do you prefer to see Danni with? The red head or the brunette and why? Let me know your opinion and thoughts in the comment section and vote for your favorite chapter. Have a nice day! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
87K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...
196K 7.3K 33
[GxG] When a young woman named Madeline Anderson achieves her dream in working for the remarkable company founded & run by a mysterious individual, h...
278K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...