Trust In Her (IPKKND A|U)

By urusa_writes

Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game... More

Synopsis
Broken
The un expected proposal
Lordgoverner's governing
It's a promise
Laadgovernor ka wada
New Year
Beauty and the Beast
Turmoil of a Beast
Lost battle or new beginning?
loving You is the biggest deal of my life
Prince weds princess
love is in the Air
Fogotten memories
Nk's special friend
who is the third person?
SILENT SUPPORT
Arnavji is a liar
Trust in Him
Sangeet
Punishment
Sab Ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke
Secrets and Revelation
All hail to MAMI
love is enough
Mr and Mrs prankster
Preview of next part
Shyam's deception
Preview for the next update
Rejuvenation of old bonds
I am not a cinderella (not an update)
Bitter truth
Quest for Euphoria
Brewing chemistry
Angry Mrs. Raizada
What the #uck
part 1 welcoming the bliss
Part 2 welcoming bliss
Office chronicles
My name, Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
Trust in each other
Epilogue 1
The End
How I met Barun sobti/simply complicated

Whole new biginning

5.6K 338 22
By urusa_writes

Disclaimer: Arnav Singh Raizada is just a fictional character. he Is not a real designer. The clothes which sanaya Irani is wearing in the pictures below are taken from Google and all the credits belongs to the original designer of the dresses.
----•--------•------------------•••------------------•------------------•••----
While Arnav and Khushi were enjoying their pranks with a pinch of romance, in Payash room payal was packing their clothes silently.

Akash: Don't pack much, we will shop over there.
Said Akash while he was relaxing on the bed
Payal continued packing
Payal: I have No idea, if the apparels available over there would be comfortable enough.
Akash: You are Raizada now, you don't have to worry about your apparels, besides, we would not be in our country, no one would know if you are wearing Indians or westerns.
PAYAL: Somethings are not about what society thinks, and I was not talking about western wear, I have no problem in wearing them. But I do have a problem wearing revealing clothes in front of others.
Akash: What about in front of me
PAYAL: I never denied that
Akash: Then?
PAYAL: Ok we will buy over there but at least let me take a few from here so when we go out we won't have any shortage of clothes
Akash: that won't be an issue

Dining Area After some time
Raizada's where one by one joining the dining table for their breakfast.
Arnav along with Khushi joint the table
Arnav: so Akash! done with your packing?
Akash: yup we did some light packing we decided to shop from there
Khushi: that's so awesome! guys are going on honeymoon? When? where? Jiji why haven't you said anything to me?
The entire family was smiling looking at Khushi's excitement it was payash who were leaving for honeymoon and the excitement was more on Khushi's face.
Mami: look at her how excited she is, as if she is the one doing hello hi to the Maldives.
Hearing the word "the Maldives" Khushi's excitement level went ten folds higher.
Khushi: hey Devi maiyya Maldives! Jiji it was your dream to explore beaches, that's so sweet of you Akashji, to choose this destination.
And that was enough for payal to open her till now silent mouth
Payal: it was Arnavji's idea.
She did not languished to voice out her disappointment in Akash
Sensing it Aman replied
Aman: it was surely ASR's plan but it was Akash who told ASR you love beaches.
Arnav and Akash gave him a questioning look,
But Aman signalled them to go along. Akash, who was dumbfounded kept quiet.
Arnav: oh! Of course payal it was Akash's opinion.
Arnav was amused that how mindless Akash can be sometimes
Arnav: even if it was me who planned, could he not have shut his mouth about it.
Wondered Arnav
Rest of the meal went in silence raizada's along with Lavanya gave Akash a warning look.
Nani called Hariprakash
Nani: have you served breakfast to Damadji?
Asked Nani to Hariprakash who came running after Nani's call
Anjali: that won't be needed he is not home.
Mami: hello hi! damadji again bye-bye!
Nani: but bitiya he was not well.
Anjali: let it be Nani. if he is not concerned about his own health then why should I be bothered?
And that was the very first time Anjali let out something like that for her idolized husband.
The people who were aware of Shyam's act were smiling inwardly. They were delighted that the raising doubts has finally started taking a troll on Anjali .

Post breakfast Lavanya Nk along with Aman Arnav and Khushi went to the office.
Khushi and Arnav were riding together while Aman was with Nk and Lavanya.
Khushi was looking apprehensive on an entire ride some times she was chewing her nails sometimes fidgeting with her dupatta and not to forget nth time taking the name of her best friend Devi maiyya.
She was constantly condemning the time she agreed for it along with being obscene to her lord governor, who presently was amused with her behaviour.
Arnav: relax Khushi this is not the first time you will be doing it and I will make sure it won't be last either.
Khushi: lordgovernor you won't be the one to face the camera you won't be the one who's picture are going to present for the launch.
Arnav: relax Khushi, you have already done this before.
Khushi: but that was only one saree and dont overlook it was that Lisa who did the most part of the shoot. Today it would be all me. I am telling you Arnavji it is a terrible idea, I am not a professional model. I don't even have that face or body type.
Arnav: And who said that to you? You have the most beautiful face I have ever come across and your body is perfect.
Khushi glowed hearing the praise.
Khushi: you are saying this because you love me and don't want me to feel insecure .
Arnav: that's genuine but it is also true what I have stated earlier, your body your face everything is so fresh and natural, women these days are ready to spend millions to just obtain that.
Arnav lifted her palm and kissed it
Khushi: but I don't know how to present, myself.
Arnav: don't worry over it. there is an entire team for your help from makeup to the costume, Lavanya would be assisting you and Nk is going to conduct the photo shoot. you know most of them and furthermore , I will be there.

Listening to her husband's assuring words Khushi felt a bit courageous .
Khushi: I get scared but I do it
She repeated her mantra
And Arnav just smiled at her

Arnav and Khushi entered AR holding hands
Employees who knew Khushi were in a complete shock with the scene.
No one was aware of their wedding so the gossip hunters got a new topic to devour.
Arnav accompanied Khushi towards changing room. As Arnav said earlier, there was an entire team for her assistance but also there was Lisa, who came up to Arnav
Lisa: oh Arnie! you are finally here, look what that bitch Lavanya is talking, she says AR replaced me, how is it possible Arnie? I have signed a contract I see no breach in it from my end?
Arnav: oh really Lisa? you have been unprofessional in the entire period you worked with us.not to forget, I was about to lose millions when you walked out of calendar shoot.
So on the grounds of unprofessional behaviour of yours, you have been replaced and your contract gets terminated.
Lisa: and who the hell is replacing me then huh, this small-town girl. I Am surprised, she still works here!
Khushi who was nervous clutched Arnav's arm unconsciously, and it did not go unnoticed by furious Lisa.
Oh, I see! So now she is been promoted to be your girlfriend.
she looked at lavanaya and then smirked
Lisa: so Lavanya is been replaced, the position of the mistress is also been replaced. This small-town girl sleeps with you and gets the contracts and I am the who is been replaced on the grounds of unprofessional behaviour. That's ironic, isn't it?
ASR: that's enough
ASR shouted on top of his voice
ASR: the women you are talking about besides being a dignified woman also happens to be the love of my life and legally wedded wife.
The entire AR went silent hearing shocking news their boss just gave them.
ASR: and don't you dare utter a word against any women Be it my ex-girlfriend Lavanya or my wife. I was easy on you by just terminating your contract. Now I will make sure your career gets finished.
Lisa saw herself getting finished she had no Idea about Khushi being his wife it was one thing to insult a lady ASR was going out with but here she insulted the love of his life. Tears of defeat were sparkling in her eyes but she did not shed any. She is not someone who would show her vulnerabilities. But she also cannot let ASR ruin her carreer
Lisa: I am sorry Arnie I had no idea about she being your wife. Or else I would not have dared to insult her.
She came in front of Khushi
Lisa: sorry mam I had no idea. I am ready to walk out but please ask Arnie I mean ASR not to ruin my career
Before Khushi softens her heart and Arnav gets compelled by his lady love
Lavanya : security Security.
She shouted
The guards came in running
Lavanya: take this woman out and make sure she never dares to enter in AR ever again

The guards took the struggling Lisa away

Looking at the onlookers
Aman shouted
Aman: drama is over guys you all can resume you work.

Khushi started getting ready with the help of countless assistants.
when the racks of clothes were brought in, she went in awe with the designs.
All the designs were so intricate she fell in love with all of them. She can see the designs are inspired by Lucknow chicken Kari
No matter how much ASR pretends to breathe modern air by heart he is still the down to earth Lucknow Guy.
Looking at the design she remembers the countless arguments she had with Arnav on her dressing style. She clearly sees now why he was not satisfied with her appearance, her husband is an incredible designer and wishes his wife to dress accordingly
If that is what he wants then she would definitely give away her pom-poms. Wait and watch Mr Raizada. Today will be the beginning of new khushi
smile adored on her face, she wore the dresses one after the other and completed her shoots for that day

Aman was sitting in his office working on his laptop
But it was hard for him to focus today
He had heard from Arnav and Akash how hysterical she becomes because of Shyam but yesterday, for the first time he had seen it from his naked eyes.
And now he is in regret. The regret of not being a friend she needed besides her. The regret of not able to convince her to deny Shyam's proposal. the regret of not expressing the feeling he had for her. the regret of letting her go. It was okay for him for all these years thinking, shyaam taking good care of her though he was jealous of him he was quiet presuming that at least Anjali is happy. But after Arnav asked for the PI over shyaam and reports they received, took away his peace since then. A ray of hope came in today at breakfast table when, Anjali for the first time showed anger towards shyaam. It was indeed a beginning of a new voyage and he was ready to travel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
334K 8.2K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
149K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...