𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋. | SKI MASK T...

By LOCALSADCHILD

[ DISCONTINUED] a local rapper falls for a "instagram model"but things go completely wrong. More

𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

696 27 31
By LOCALSADCHILD

luvken: been a min
_________________

bribri: 💖

ybnnahmir: finally you posted
↪️random01: when you dropping new music🥺
↪️ybnnahmir: soon!

random02:do you & ski mask the slump god still date?

random03: pretty asf! 😍

random04: can you go live?

view more comments ..

BESTIES GC 🧞‍♂️

BRI
y'all it's summer &
we still ain't do shit
together

NAHMIR
fool it's this party tonight
y'all going?

KENZIE
idk

KENZIE
think i'm gonna
chill in the house

BRI
kenzie ily girl
but you need to
GET OUT THE HOUSE!

NAHMIR
no bullshit,
wassup with you
lately?

KENZIE
nothing

NAHMIR
oh, i'll pick y'all up at 8

BRI
bet!

(202)-(random number)
kenzie!

(202)-(random number)
come on it's been a
long ass time since we've talked
read

i stood in front of the mirror and looked at my fit before taking some pictures, i looked cute. i wore my white cropped jean jacket, my gray tube top with my matching biker shorts and my nike air forces.

it's been about four weeks since i've last talked to ski and i honestly wanted nothing to do with him until i felt comfortable.

i didn't tell anyone about what happened so people just were assuming , but his fans were annoying me constantly commenting about him and me.

he would text me and apologize but i wouldn't even text back, i felt like i dragged it but honestly i had nothing to say about what happened. i don't know maybe i'm doing the most. "kenzie where you going?" my little sister said coming into my room. "a party" i said. "oh, can you bring stokeley over again?" she asked.

i sighed. "i'll see if i could" i said lying through my teeth. she smiled before leaving out the room. i been lying and lying and lying to her about him coming over, she just wanted to show him her drawings.

i really hoped he wasn't gonna be at this party, it was near his neighborhood. but last time i checked he was doing shows and shit so he probably wasn't in town. my phone blew up and bri and nahmir were outside.
-
we got to the party and it was held at this huge house, real cute. everybody was either smoking, drinking, dancing or gettin it in. "let's get some drinks" bri said as we walked to the kitchen. "hold up?"

nahmir said looking at someone confused, we turned and laughed. "what?" i said looking and seeing stokeley with some girl on his lap. "i'm gonna-" bri said walking over before i grabbed her hand. "fuck him, i ain't worried" i said pouring some henny in my cup.

"what you mean? that's your nigga right?" nahmir said. "no"

they sighed. "what happened?"

"long story, just know we ain't speaking right now" said pouring another cup. "and when was you gonna tell us?" bri said. "i don't know"

"whatever, i'm finna go fuck some hoes" nahmir said walking off to the back where these random girls were at smoking. "his nasty ass" i said making me and bri laugh. "hold up is that neveah?" bri said smiling walking over to some girl.

i stood there completely alone at this point, i sighed just grabbing the whole bottle and making my way down the hallway away from stokeley, i hope he didn't see me.
i sat on the hallway floor drinking and making videos on my phone. i never used to drink until stokeley and i drank together on my graduation.

"what you doing right here?" some boy said walking by and sitting down on the floor beside me. he was really attractive not gonna lie.

"chilling" i said kinda drunk at this point. he laughed at me grabbing the bottle. "you don't need no more of this" he said taking a drink and sitting it beside him. i sighed. "you ain't my daddy" i said pouting.

"yeah but i could be" he said smirking at me. i smiled back. "mmhm, sure" i got up and stumbled a little. he chuclked getting up and holding my waist taking me to this nearby room, i sat on the bed and he sat beside me. "what's your name lil ma?"

"k-kenzie" i said looking at him. "cute, i'm treshawn" i nodded.
he leaned in for a kiss and i was scared at first but i honestly gave in, i didn't know what was going on through my head. as we kissed he lightly choked my neck, turning me on even more.

"wait" i said pulling back having him look at me confused. "what?"

"this ain't right, my boyfriends out there" i said slurring my words. "boyfriend?"

"it's complicated right now" i said getting up and he pulled me back down. "nah it's cool, shit complicated for me too" he said laughing. i nodded as he started rubbing my clit through my shorts as he kissed me. "take these off" he said locking the door as i took off my shorts and shoes spreading my legs playing with myself.

he watched me as he pulled down his pants and his manhood stung up hitting his stomach. everything told me this was wrong but me and ski wasn't really together right? i thought to myself as he pushed into me and i moaned rocking my hips towards him. "fuck" he groaned kissing my neck. it felt so good and i honestly didn't want him to stop.

after i came twice i got up sitting on him and started riding him like a horse. he slammed my ass down onto him as he bit his lip watching my chest move up and down. "yes baby girl cum for daddy" he said slapping my ass hard. i moaned rolling my head to the back as i went faster and faster. he pulled me down and started kissing my lips and slowly moving my hips. "that's it" he said as i released my juices onto him. i got off of him and started sucking his manhood as he rubbed my head moving me further down as he moaned. i sucked and sucked untill he came into my mouth, stokeley taste better i thought as i swallowed. he kissed my lips again getting up and putting back on his clothes.

"that was great" he said smiling at me. "yeah it was" i said getting up and putting on my clothes. "let's act like this never happened okay?" he said. "okay" i said nodding not really caring. i grabbed the henny and sat on the bed and drunk some more. i felt horrible, i ended up passing out after that.

- STOKELEY -

i was eating some breakfast when a knock at the door made me sigh getting up to get it, i had went to this party last week hoping to see kenzie but i didn't see her so i just drunk and came back home.

i looked through the peephole and it was her, my heart lit up seeing her. i opened the door and she looked like she was crying. "what's wrong?" i said as she cried in my arms. "i messed up" she said as i let her in closing the door.

"what you mean it was my fault, not yours" i said as she sat on the couch. something felt off and i knew it. "no i except your apology about that, but it's something else" she said looking at me. "what?" i said standing behind her.

"i- i got drunk at that party" she said making me laugh. "me too" she sighed putting her head down. "a-and i slept with someone" when she said that i just completely lost it.

i sighed sitting down across from her. "you playing right?" i said.

"no, i-it was an accident i swear" she said getting up and trying to hold me. "get the fuck off me" i said gettin up. "so you mean to tel me you went and fucked some other dude behind my back?!" i said completely yelling at her. she jumped crying. "yes. but i'm sorry stokeley!" she said crying but i didn't even care.

"nah man, now what the fuck am i supposed to tell my moms? huh!?"

"stokeley baby it was an accident i would never want to hurt you" she said trying to hold me but i only pushed her off. "nah you wrong asfuck, and i bet you didn't even use a condom did you?"

she just looked down, some half of me blamed myself but another just didn't wanna hear it. "no it happened so quick" she said wiping her tears. "get the fuck out my house" i said pulling her arm. "please you can't just do me like that" she said crying as she forced against me. "you can't be fucking talking" i said opening the door and throwing her out. i closed the door and she just cried outside the door.

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean to hurt you" i shock my head and went upstairs. i didn't know what the fuck to think.. i cut off all my hoes for her just for her to fuck some nigga behind my back and we only wasn't talking for like two days..

i smoked a blunt and started writing some music, my ablum was finna drop anytime soon and i had too much shit to be worried about than her.

-

"kenzie you okay?" my little sister said to me as i threw up in the toilet for the hundredth time this week, i had a strong feeling i was pregnant. i was fucked and my parents were out of town so i had nobody, i couldn't tell bri or nahmir cause all they would do is be on my neck.

i messed up bad and it was no turning back now.

i went into my moms closet and grabbed a pregnancy test she had, she was a nurse so she always had em just in case i guess. i went into the bathroom and peed on the stick waiting for the results.

than i got a call from nahmir. i debated on answering and i just answered. "kenzie you busy?" he asked me. "no why?"

"can i stop at your house, it's too much going on over here" he said making me sigh. "later? i'm kinda tired right now" i said obviously lying.

he said okay and hung up. i went back into the bathroom and looked at the results - pregnant.
my mouth dropped and i started crying. i didn't know what to do & i didn't even have that boys number or anything so i was just left to figure it out.

i got rid of the pregnancy test and i went into my room to just cry it out. i done ruined my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 5 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
28.5K 1.2K 34
Misunderstood.
90.8K 2.9K 24
[ COMPLETED ] in which her ex boyfriend jahseh finds her finsta after they breakup. Things eventually turn into a wild roller coaster.
769 0 38
A football player and his pretty ass tutor. How this shit gone end? Read to find out...