PR? (Camila/You)

By camilzer

You're a successful musician who signs a contract binding yourself to Camila Cabello for at least 8 months. ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thrity-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
😬
chapter fifty-three

chapter fourteen

6.8K 222 227
By camilzer

Camila's P.O.V.

"Y/N, where are you!" I called out as I left the bathroom. I took advantage of her rainfall shower head for about a half hour. When I got out I checked my phone and found some messages in the old Fifth Harmony group chat that we still use from time to time. I heard a faint reply and followed the sound to find her in the studio. "Hey, so the girls want to throw a girl's night since we're all in LA. Do you mind if I go?"

"So let me get this straight," Y/N started, resting her arms on the guitar that was in her lap. "First, you use up all my hot water, and now you want to leave me here all alone?" She asked, fighting off a smile as she gave me her best puppy dog eyes.

"Yes?" I answered cautiously. "I don't have to go though." I told her, worried that she may actually want me to stay.

"I'm kidding." She laughed. "Go have fun. I'll be here writing songs." She winked at me.

"Ohh, whatcha writing?" I asked, plopping down on the loveseat that sat against the wall. Y/N pretended to zip her lips and lock them. "Fine, at least give me the name?" I asked.

Y/N sighed before giving in and looking down at her notebook. "Black And White." She answered after a few moments. "I didn't have a title before but, that works I guess." She grabbed her pen, jotting down the new title.

"See, I'm helping." I told her with a smile. "I'll be back tomorrow. Don't write too many songs for me." I winked, kissing her lips before I left the room.

————

"It's so nice to all be together again." Ally smiled, looking at the five of us finally together. 

"For real. I missed this." Normani jutted our her bottom lip. "Wait, before I forget, Camila," Normani pointed at me. "Y/N, is this actually a thing or..." She asked.

Of course no one was supposed to know about PR relationships besides immediate family, our teams, and the people involved. But, since the girls knew about Lauren and I, they knew the other relationships were cover ups. Thus, explaining Normani's question. "Well...it started with a contract, yes. But now...who knows." I shrugged, looking down at the table. I received a chorus of 'Ooos' from around the room, from everyone except Lauren. "Guys stop..." I told them.

"Okay, subject change." Dinah spoke up, relieving me from being the center of attention. "I met this guy at a club a few nights ago. We hooked up and I cannot express just how good he was. I mean, seriously. I can't get it out of my head." She gushed.

"Ugh, lucky. I haven't had sex in way too long. I mean it's been months." Normani complained. "What about you three?" Normani asked me, Lauren, and Ally. Ally said it had been a few months as well, as Lauren and I looked at each other before answering the same.

"Two months." I said, taking the shot that Dinah poured.

"Two months and seven days." Lauren replied, looking down at her ring that she was spinning around her finger.

"Wait..." Ally looked between us skeptically. "Are you two..."

"No! No, uhm, it was like a last time thing. We're not together. Anymore." I answered, too quickly. Lauren just stayed quiet.

"You and Y/N haven't had sex yet?" Normani asked exasperated, I shook my head. "Seriously? Aren't you guys basically living together?"

"Yeah, but...I don't know. I mean we've had some heated make out sessions but one of us stops." I answered. "Or a third party interrupts." I eyed Dinah.

"Hey, don't be mad at me! You guys were the ones who stumbled in like a couple of horny teenagers." Dinah raised her hands up. I saw Lauren throw back her shot before downing Normani's as well.

"I'm gonna go get some wine." She announced before standing up and walking into the kitchen. Normani went to follow her but I beat her to it.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, leaning on the kitchen island as Lauren was resting her elbows on the counter, her head in her hands.

"Yeah," She stood up, forcing a small smile. "I'm good." I gave her a look that made her sigh before opening up. "It's hard. To hear about you and Y/N. I don't know how to act around you now. I can't participate in conversations about the two of you without feeling weird. I don't know."

"Laur," I walked over to her, resting my hand on hers. "You'll always be my best friend. You know me on a level no one could understand. I'll always have love for you and I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me." I told her sincerely. Squeezing her hand, I walked over to the wine rack, grabbing a nice rosé. I spun around, jumping at Lauren who was now standing right behind me. "Jesus, Laur, you scared me—" Lauren leaned in, kissing me. I pushed her away as soon as I realized her lips were on mine. "What the fuck, Lauren!"

"I'm sorry, I just felt like...I don't know, it just felt right." She told me, backing away.

I slammed the bottle down. "It felt right? Lauren, you can't kiss me anymore. We're over! I thought you were mature enough to accept that and to respect what I have with Y/N, but apparently I was wrong." Dinah walked in as I finished, asking what had happened. "Ask Lauren." I stormed out of the kitchen and over to the front door where I put my shoes on and walked out.

"What happened in there?" Dinah asked as she followed me out.

"She kissed me, Dinah! She had the audacity to kiss me after everything that's happened! I told her we can be friends. I told her she'll always mean something to me but we were just friends! What about that screams 'come kiss me'?" I took a deep breath, clenching my fists at my sides. "Now I have to go home and tell Y/N that the person I said not to worry about kissed me. She's been so fucking understanding. I mean, shit, she let me come here to spend the night!"

"Hey, hey," Dinah, held my face, calming me down. "Breathe, Mila. It's gonna be okay. Y/N's gonna understand."

"How much more can she 'understand' before it's too much." I cried.

"Well, you're planning on going home and telling her right away. Instead of waiting till you're forced to tell her. That means something." I sniffled, processing what Dinah was telling me. "Did you kiss her back?" She asked.

"No, I pushed her away as soon as I could." I answered. "It just felt so wrong to be kissing her."

"Camila, you do realize that two months ago you succumbed to her within seconds, right?" I nodded, realizing that she was indeed right. "You don't know how much that will mean to her, babe. You pushed away Lauren of all people."

"You're right." I gave her a watery smile. "I'm over her. I'm over Lauren."

"You're over Lauren." She repeated, smiling at me. "You did it." She pressed her forehead to mine. "Let's get you home."

————

(a/n): hey guysss, so i have the album all planned out. feel free to add song suggestions tho as i may add more.
i also have two single covers for best years that i need you guys to vote for
1.

credit to @ishgaby, you talented bitch 😘
2.

don't forget to vote and comment
thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 379 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
1.9K 6 22
Camila Cabello is a famous music producer when she meet Lauren Jauregui in a coffee shop in LA. Most famous stars are used to glamour and girls and b...
45.4K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
3K 104 11
Lauren Jauregui, 26yrs of age, now a successful singer, one of the best in the music industry. She had a best friend slash girlfriend and she loved h...