Ian Lightfoot x reader (only...

By xXvickyXx10

12+ only! More

Your Character/Oc
I love you
Ian lightfoot x fem! reader (jealous bean ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') )
💕⚠️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠️💕
💕🤒🤧(How they react when you sick)🤧🤒💕

(Beginning) love birds!

2.9K 58 7
By xXvickyXx10

You and Ian met you you were both about 5 years old it's kind of a cliche story but you both met at a playground, you were sitting in the sand box and Ian had gotten enough courage to walk up to you to try and make a friend and it worked you and him have been best friends since that day!

---------------------------------------------------
{Present}
~Your pov~
I try to wake up at about 5am to get everything done and go to Ian's House so I have the time and to give him his present, AND confess my feelings to him. I blush and feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of telling him. Well the waking up at 5 backfired, but at least it's just 6:37 am. I get up brush my Y/h/l={your hair length} hair and put it in two simple braids and put on a simple plaid shirt and blue jeans I run and grab Ian's gift and my bag then I run out the door.
---------------------------------------------------
~Ian's pov~
I sit on the couch waiting for Y/n because we usually walk to school together, but then I start to day dream about her..her Y/h/l beautiful hair..and soft y/s/c={your skin color} then my day dreaming gets cut off by barley yanking me up.
______________________________________
~No one's pov~
Barely: Dreaming before thou dear maiden arrives!?
Ian: Stop it she's not a maiden she's a beautiful girl now let go!
Y/n knocks on that door and Laurel the brothers mother opens the door.
Laurel: Hello sweetheart! Here to get Ian?
Y/n bites her bottom lip and nods.
Laurel: okay I'll go get him.
Laurel runs upstairs then comes back downstairs with Ian trailing behind her.
Y/n blushes as she sees her crush them she realizes she wore almost the same clothing as him then blushes hard.
Ian looks up at y/n and blushes lightly them smiles.
Y/n:h-hey Ian!
Laurel: Twinsies! Come on let me take a picture of you two love birds!
Ian:Mom! she's not- We aren't- she-
Ian stuffs his head in his shirt because he's blushing very hard. Y/n just stands there blushing at what Ian's mom said.
Laurel grabs Ian and brings him close to y/n almost too close!
Ian:Mom!
Laurel:fine I'll let you two go
Ian grabs Y/n's hand and his bag and walks out the door with y/n still as red as a tomato.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...