The Lord Alpha's Experiment

Από Natchie9

It's not easy being a teenager moving from foster family to foster family trying to fit in, be normal, but Li... Περισσότερα

His Experiment
Knights in Shining Armor
Raw Steak
A she what?!
Fair Game
Pack Meeting
A/N
And so it begins!
The Talk
Tonic
Almost There
Head butting and Laundry Bags
It's Rude to Bite
Sheets
Mine
Teach Me How to Douggie
5AM
The Call

Dirty Deals

3.4K 199 61
Από Natchie9

Ok so I know i havn't updated in FOREVER and that I had previously promised to update more consistently but life, yet again got in the way. Im proud to say however that my circumstances have changed recently and I will have waaaay more time to dedicate to this story, so please do let me know if you would like me to keep writing of not.

“UP! Time to get up my kitten!”

My left arm flew out trying to grab or hit whatever or more precisely whoever was making loud noises in my room at this god forsaken hour.

My arm flailed for a few moments without hitting anything before I gave up.

“Really? Every morning the same…” I could hear the voice grumbling nearby, slowly my brain registered it as Dylans and I grunted realising why he was here.

I was training time again.

We had been training for almost a week now and I was beginning to forget what it felt like to move a single muscle in my body without it aching. The routine we did every morning was ruthless, each morning worse than the last.

However the most infuriating part was having to suffer alongside Dylan the whole time who barely broke a sweat. By the end of each session I usually left looking the after shot from one of those scary anti-drug campaigns, you know the ones with the before and after photos of people who do meth.

Meanwhile he always stalks away growling and looking like a Calvin Klein model leaving a shoot.

I huffed into my pillow, annoyed at my own stupid vanity.

Somehow during the past week something had changed between us, we had started to, dare I say like each other. No, bad Lilly, I thought to myself, those were very dangerous thoughts to be having. The last thing I needed was to develop a case of stockholm syndrome.

Suddenly I was sitting up in bed screaming as what felt like a ice was poured over me.

“What the actual fuck Dylan!?” I seethed jumping out of my once warm, dry, lovely bed to attack

him.

He side stepped my attempts easily smiling down at me.

“I told you it was time to get up.” He said in a voice I imagined second grade teaches used.

I lunged at him again, sadly missing by a lot, as he moved with what seemed like inhuman speed out of my reach.

His smile widened as I continued to try and chase him around the huge bed, eventually I gave up and slowed realising how close we were now. Breathing heavily up at him, I smiled despite my annoyance with him.

His eyes traveled across my face searching it from something, then his smile disappeared as his gaze traveled lower, heat flared in his eyes as he stared at me and my body immediately. Before I could stop myself I was stepping towards him without thinking.

Then I realised his eyes were still fixed hungrily on my chest, dazed I glanced down at myself, I sucked in a deep breath when I saw the white tank top I had been sleeping in had gone completely transparent from the water he had thrown on me.

I blinked trying to clear the brief haze of lust his look had caused, I blushed embarrassed stepping back. He growled low but didn’t take his eyes of me.

“Stop staring,” I breathed my voice sounded strange in my ears. He filled me with an odd mixture of emotions that I could never seem to make sense of. Or maybe I could and I just didn’t like my conclusions.

“But you’re mine,” He growled, so low I could barely hear him. “I have a right to look at you, a right no other man will ever have.”

I turned away not wanting to have this conversation with him now.

“Maybe we should skip training this morning, it is a Sunday after all. Don’t we both deserve a break?” I said praying he wouldn’t force me.

He stood staring at me for a long moment before nodding slowly. I breathed out a huge sigh of relief and smiled at him.

“Thankyou,” I started to say, it felt like I blinked and he was inches way from my face, his breath fanning across my cheeks as he towered over me.

“But,” he said, brushing a stray hair away from my face, “you’ll owe me from now on.” He said with wicked smile on his lips.

I thought about arguing, but then I remembered the TWO AND A HALF HOUR running session he had had planned for this morning. I would probably sell my soul to get out of that, I thought. As I looked up at his wickedly sexy smile I couldn’t help the feeling I was.

“Deal.”  I grumble, crawling back into my depressingly damp bed.

“Good,” I could hear him say, I had already buried my head under my covers. “I have important work to attend to, I’ll send Heidi to you in a hour or so.”

My head immediately shot out from under the covers to glare at him in outrage.

“An hour?! It’s five o’clock in the morning!” I had made our deal on the basis that I would get to sleep in for the first time in what felt like forever.

“A deal is a deal kitten,” He growled before disappearing down the hall.

I flopped back on my damp bed, and spent the next five minutes screaming verbal abuse into my poor pillow.

----------------------------------------

Heidi came to my room as promised an hour later and she was as adorable and perky as ever as she bounced around my room trying to get me ready. All I could do was sit on the edge of my still damp bed and grumble every so often. I had definitely been done over. During the hour I had been given to “Sleep in”, I had done nothing but toss and turn in, fuming over Dylan's behaviour.

I was already trying to plan my revenge for this morning.

“So today you’ll be helping me in the kitchens!’ Heidi said beaming at me.

“What?” I said confused.

“Yeah I’m really excited! We’ll get to spend the whole day together!” She squealed, sometimes I could swear she acted more like a 4 year old than a 34 year old.

“Really, wow…” I said realising I wouldn't have to sit in my room all day, bored out of my mind like I usually did. “You know I can’t cook, right?”

Heidi waved her hand dismissively, going over to the closet to continue picking out clothes for me.

“That’s not an issue honey, plus it’s only temporary until you take your position beside Dylan in the pack.”

“What? What do you mean?” I said not liking where this was going.

“Oh you know…” she paused, and seemed to having some sort of inner conflict that I could see playing out on her face.

“Heidi?” I demanded, she was hiding something from me and we both knew it.

“Come on get dressed then, I should have had you downstairs five minutes ago!” She said flustered. I frowned at the obvious change of subject, but after a moment decided to let it go.

I would ask her again later.

Fifteen stressful minutes later we rushed downstairs to be introduced to the annoyed chef of the kitchen, a wonderfully round women with an impossibly thick russian accent. Who then spent the next ten minutes describing in great detail what happens in Russian kitchens when you arrive late.

Long story short I would not be volunteering to work in any russian kitchens anytime soon.

After being shown the basics of the kitchen the chef, whose name turned out to be Anna, we were both assigned simple preparation tasks.

I sat for almost an hour quietly peeling potatoes next to Heidi who was peeling carrots. Together it felt like we were preparing enough food for an army. I think we were both too scared to talk with chef Anna bustling around the room, but I didn’t mind the silence. It gave me time to think, I thought about Alex and Lion, I wondered what they were doing, whether they were looking for me.

Then I thought about Tammy, and my heart sank, no, they probably weren’t looking for me. Too busy having fun with Tammy. The thought made me want to scream and cry at the same time.

But I had done enough of that already, it was time to move on.

“I know werewolves eat alot but this is crazy,” I jumped surprised to hear Heidi speak next to me.

I looked around the kitchen and noticed Chef Anna had left.

“Yeah, my hands are starting to cramp actually,” I whined moving my fingers wincing at the uncomfortable feeling. My hands had been clenched in the same position for so long.

“I know that this is all horribly difficult for you Lilly, and I’m so sorry that this has all happened to you, but I must admit, I’m so happy to finally have a friend here.”

Her words left me speechless for several moments as I realised what she was saying, part of me was incredibly touched by her words, but I couldn’t believe for a moment that someone as bubbly and wonderful wouldn't have any other friends.

“You must have tons of friends Heidi!” I said smiling at her.

She smiled back at  me, but her smile was sad and I could see through it to something darker, loneliness?

“No not really,” she admitted continuing to peel the bent carrot she’d been holding. “For some reason the women who hang around werewolfs are very aggressive and well… bitchy.” she giggled at the last word covering her mouth immediately like a kid who’d said something naughty.

“I mean I still have my mate,” she continued, “and he’s the most wonderful man in the world, nothing compares to the joy of having a mate of course, but I’ve always wanted a friend you know.” She grinned at me then. “But now I have you.”

My heart broke a little at her words, as I stared at her I felt guilty that I had been, and still was plotting to leave this place as fast as I could.

“Why do I not see any peeling happening?!” Chef Annas barked in her heavily accented voice, her words made me jump and yelp as the peeler I had been holding slipped, cutting my hand.

“Oh shit,” I said staring down at my hand annoyed at clumsiness.

“Oh you’d better got to the clinic and visit the doctor, that looks pretty deep.” Heidi said over my shoulder worriedly.

“Yes, visit doctor,” Chef Anna said eyeing my bleeding had, “no more bleeding on my vegetables.”

I got up from my stood cupping my injured hand and was lead by Heidi down the long halls to the familiar clinic room.

“Heeeey dude,” I turned to see Dougie lying on the clinic bed sucking on one of the free lollypops usual given to small children when they visited.

“Wow,” he said looking at my hand that was now covered in blood. “you’re like… bleeding dude.” he said taking the red lollipop out of his mouth to look at my hand.

“Yes, thank you Dougie for that crucial medical advice,” I said looking around, hoping to see Dr Clark, my hand was really starting to hurt and I’d rather bleed out that have Dougie attempt stitches.

“Is Dr Clark here?” Heidi asked next to me.

“Nah she’s like, at a thing or something,” he said waving the lollypop around as he spoke.

“Ok,” Heidi said slowly next to me sounding slightly annoyed, which surprised me, I’d never heard her sound anything but cheerful before.

“Dougie, do you think you can manage bandaging up Lilly’s hand to help stop the bleeding while I go find a real doc-” she stopped herself looking sheepish. “I mean someone else with medical experience to help.” She said before leaving.

“Dude what did you do man? That cut looks naaaasty.” I ground my teeth at the way he drew out the word nasty. I didn’t hate Dougie, I really didn’t but he was just really annoying at times like this.

“I was helping in the kitchens and my hand slipped and I ended up cutting myself with a peeler.” I said quickly.

“Wow seriously, no way!” He said going over to the medical supplies cabinet to look for something I hoped would help stop the bleeding.

“I totally didn’t think you know, the King of all the Alpha’s would let his true mate work in the kitchens man, thats crazy.” He said laughing as he rummaged through one of the draws.

“What do you mean ‘King of all the Alphas’?” I asked hesitantly.

“Oh you know,”  He said pulling what looked like a giant needle out of the draw, staring at it for a long moment like he’d never seen it before, and then dropping it back into the draw before resuming his search. “You’ve got your Alphas who rule the packs in each, like, territory. And then you have the king Alpha who rules over like everybody man!”

“Wait so, you mean to tell me that Dylan isn’t just the leader of this group of werewolves, he’s the leader, or king, whatever of all the werewolves?!” I said shocked.

“Yeah man, and you’re like his queen, that’s why he like needs you so much man, without you he’ll like lose all his power and then there’ll be another war, and that shits not cool man, people like die and everything.” Dougie said seeming to finally find the bandage he’d been looking for, he held it out grinning like a kid waiting for my approval.

“You mean to tell me the only reason I’m here is because Dylan somehow needs me to stay in power?” I said trying to mask the broken hurt in my voice, my heart breaking a little as the oh so fragile friendship we had built during the past weeks training shattered.

“Nah I’m sure its not like that.” Dougie said, but it was too late, I was already out the clinic door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think! Sorry to bash on Dougie but it was necessary! For the greater good of the plot!

Vote and comment if you feel like it, it does mean the world! xx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

My Alpha Mate Από Angel Rose

Λυκάνθρωπος

168K 5K 22
***I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 12!! IN 2012!!THERE ARE A LOT OF PLOT HOLES AND SOME THINGS MAKE NO SENSE. BY THE WAY THIS IS UNEDITED SO YES I KNOW...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
169K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
My alpha Από Sans Lover 1

Ρομαντική

3.3K 71 18
A werewolf pack attacks a school, or so what it seems. Lilly was able to escape, somewhat. Aaron, the Alpha of the pack finds out that Lilly is his m...