TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... More

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» II «
» III «
» IV «
» V «
» VII «
» VIII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XIV «
» XV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» VI «

328 22 5
By penscanwrite

After the game they played, nobody dared to ask questions nor even talk to someone. Everyone just stayed silent, waiting for someone actually to break the ice.

Kaycee is still worried as she stared at her phone, waiting for Sean to reply to her messages that are kept unseen or even answer her calls that keep on directing her to voicemail.

The kiss was an accident. Everything happened too fast that Kaycee wasn't able to prevent Gabe. Now, she hates herself more because it was her goddamn first kiss! A kiss sh wanted to receive from someone who promises not to let go and not give up on her: she wanted to welcome her first kiss on her 18th birthday, and it should be Sean Lew, but everything changes when that happened.

She promised that she wouldn't let herself be kissed by anyone on the lips not until she turned 18. And it seems like Kaycee already broke that promise.

Kaycee looked at her surroundings, and she saw that Gabe is staring at her. She immediately stood up from the floor and went to the balcony. She looks up at the sky, trying to prevent herself from crying.

"Hey. I'm sorry if-" Kaycee cut him off immediately as soon as she heard him speak and followed her into the balcony. Kaycee doesn't want to talk to anyone right now other than Sean.

"Don't be sorry..." She sadly answered as she took a deep breath and bit her nails.

"Kaycee, are you dating?" It was the last question she wanted to hear from him. Are they dating? Yes, they are dating, but they planned to keep it a secret. She tried to tell him the truth, but she can't break another promise tonight. "Because it seems to me that you're secretly dating behind our backs."

"Gabe, leave me alone for now. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Kaycee answered, not planning to entertain Gabe's question. Yes, she's guilty because they're secretly dating behind their squad's back, but they planned to tell them, yet this is not the right time for that.

"I just want to apologize sincerely," Gabe answered as he steps out of the balcony. Kaycee felt her knees weakened, so she let herself fall onto the floor as she stared at the surroundings.

Not a minute later, someone entered the balcony and sat beside her. She looks at the person who entered, and she saw Bailey eating cookies as she holds two bottles of soda on the other hand.

Bailey didn't talk. She just stayed silent, sitting beside her, and Kaycee knew at that moment that she's vulnerable. She's weak already.

She faced Bailey, who is busy eating cookies, and with no reason, Kaycee hugged her tight as she silently sobs on her shoulder. She thought Bailey would push her away, but no, instead, Bailey hugged her back, making Kaycee cry harder.

"It was my first kiss, Bails!" She said in between sob as Bailey stroke her hair, hushing her to calm down.

"Is the kiss that bad causing you to cry this hard? Want me to scold Gabe for giving you an ugly kiss?" She immediately slaps Bailey in the arm after hearing what she said. At least Bailey knows how to lighten up her mood.

"Is not that-" She stops mid-sentence when Bailey grins that made her stop.

"So, you're admitting that you like the kiss?" Her eyes widen because of her question.

"Will you stop that, Bailey, or else I'm gonna kill you!" She threatened, trying not to get mad or anything.

"Threatening others doesn't suit you AT ALL, Kaycee Rice. So, instead of threatening me, why don't you tell me what happened?" She looks Bailey straight in the eyes as she studied her, whether to tell her the truth or not. She heaved a deep sigh and turned her gaze away from Bailey.

"I told myself that I would give my first kiss to someone I love. To someone I promised to be with for a lifetime." She begins to explain to her.

"And?"

"It should've been Sean..." After saying those words, they both fell into deep silence and avoid full of awkwardness. Isn't she going to say something?

But before Kaycee could even take back what she just said, she felt Bailey's hand grabbing her by her jaw and draw her face so that she could see her.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU?! SEAN?! SEAYCEE IS FINALLY OFFICIAL?! THE LEWSER AND THE WEIRDO ARE-OH MY GOD!"

"Shhh!" She told Bailey. "Someone might hear you."

"So what?! Were a squad here, girl! Everyone deserves to know the truth. Most especially us because we were like your second family now, so you can't just abandon us. Anyways, you're telling me that Sean is jealous right now because you had your first kiss with Gabe? Your childhood sweetheart?! I can't believe this!" What Bailey said is true. Everyone deserves to know the truth because it is the only way to set themselves free finally.
Sean and Kaycee could have prevented situations like this in the first place if she decided to let their relationship public.

"You gotta explain to the group Kaycee. You can't just keep your relationship a secret, or it will find its way to be revealed, and you won't like that to happen, right?" She looked at her hands and answered.

"Sean told me that he would be happy to make our relationship public."

"And why are you still keeping this a secret?" She saw how happy Bailey is. But why can't she feel happy? Why does she feel a bit off?

"Because I told him to wait until I turn 18." She said, making Bailey look at her thoughtfully. She grabs her hands and squeezes it lightly.

"Oh, come on. Look at me dating Kenneth even though I'm not yet 18. You got to remember this, Kaycee. Love is not because of age. It doesn't care even if you're young or old, as long as you're already hit by cupid's arrow and started to feel it inside you. Learn from the expert when it comes to L.OV.E!"

She loves Sean, and she won't deny it. But, can you blame a woman like her who wants to date a guy at the right age? Yes, they dated two years ago, but those were the times where she's just having a crush on him and stuffs like that. But now that Kaycee finally realized that she loves him, she wanted to wait for her 18th birthday to make it a special day not only to her but also to him. He wants it to be as memorable as that. So, could you blame her?

They stayed quiet as they stared at each other. Bailey is waiting for her to respond, but she didn't. She just wanted to digest everything that Bailey told her to find an answer she wanted to have. But their discussion was interrupted when Tati entered the balcony.

"Sean and Kenneth are back, and they are both looking for you two. Now stand up there and clean yourselves. You both look like you're going 'trick or tricking' in the middle of the night."

And the three of them laughed as Kaycee and Bailey stood up from the floor, clean themselves and walk inside the house and went downstairs. As her eyes landed on Sean, her heart started beating fast, and her breathing becomes heavy.

She smiled at him and paused on the stairs as she cleared her throat, getting the attention of everyone.

"I have something to tell." Everyone looked so confused except for Bailey, smiling ear to ear on one corner as Kenneth wrapped her arms on her waist.

"Everyone deserves to know the truth, so yeah. Here I go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 726 19
Sean Lew. Dancer. Popular. Sean Lew was very surprised when Tate Mcrae broke up with him. He really liked her and he's willing to do anything just to...
51.6K 1.2K 27
The foster care system is definitely a hard thing for someone to live through especially when you're parents died and you know very little about your...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
33.9K 944 102
Complete Nexus - a means of connection; tie; a link Another social media epistolary Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, Bailey Sok, Josh Price, Julian Deguzman, T...