~•°Forced Marriage°•~ (Taekoo...

By kimjungkook_bunny12

In which jungkook's parents have a problem with the Kim family and jungkook got forced to marry Kim taehyung... More

Hello!!
part 1💜
part 2💜
part 3💜
part 4💜
part 5💜
part 6💜
part 7💜
part 8💜
part 9💜
part 11 💜
part 12 💜
♡Thank you♡
part 13💜
part 14💜
part 15💜 Marriage day
part 16💜 🔞18+🔞
part 17💜
part 18💜
part 19💜
new book!!💜
Thank you so much😭
part 20💜
part 21💜
im sowwy..
part 22💜🔞 18+🔞
part 23💜
hello🥺💓
part 24 /Ending/
sowwy
😟💔

part 10💜

13.8K 457 8
By kimjungkook_bunny12

-No one's pov-

🌺Hours later🌺

While tae and kookie were sleeping on the couch with jun and Jason on there lap jimin and hobi came and smiled at the view "they look so cute" Jimin whispered to hobi making hobi agree "yeah they do, let's wake them up but first let's take a picture " Hobi said and took his phone out and took 3 pictures. After that taehyung woke up and saw jimin and hobi and smiled "how did it go hm? " Asked jimin "it went great " Answered tae and smiled back. "I'll take jun to the guest room, jiminie baby please take Jason" Said hobi and jimin noded. Jimin carefully lifted Jason up kookies lap not wanting to wake Jason or kookie up, hobi did the same with jun and started to walk upstairs "you should take kook up to his room so that he can rest" Said jimin and smiled at tae and tae smiled back while nodding. Taehyung stood up and carefully carried Jungkook upstairs bridal style, then carefully layed him down on the bed. He was about to leave but he felt someone grading his wrist, he turned around and it was Jungkook "please lay down with me taetae" Said kookie blushing a little, tae just smiled and layed down besides him "do you want cuddles baby? " Tae asked and kookie noded and smiled. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and started to cuddle with him while kookie snuggled closer to his chest, taehyung kissed his forehead and closed his eyes again falling into a deep sleep same with Jungkook since it was late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.7K 48
❝ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ―in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. © 𝐭�...
357K 14.8K 60
jungkook is forced to marry taehyung because he is obsessed with him.And is being tortured mentally physically and emotionally after marriage.With...
106K 3.4K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...
158K 7.7K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...