Alpha Ryan

By wildkinx

August, his dad and his dad's girlfriend were all members of the Whitefire Pack. August's mother died after h... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Update

Four

2.4K 108 11
By wildkinx

* Made a change to visuals in the last chapter if you want to go see them...you DONT have to use the visuals I gave you by the way! It's your imagination, use it wisely! *

"I'm so glad you came...you look good." Ryan purred lowly under his breath. It made my insides burn and I felt like I would melt away. "Come on, I want to get to know you better." He said to me, offering his arm. I linked mine with his and we began walking. Ryan had a tall, muscular, build. I loved every inch of it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him...the way his chest seemed to puff out with no effort, and his arms would flex under my touch, not to mention his jawline. You could cut diamonds with that thing.

I barely noticed the way I was figuratively drooling over him. He seemed to notice though, much to my dismay, "Like what you see?" Ryan cocked an eyebrow in question. "There'll be plenty to look at later." He added with a wink. I blushed harshly, looking away. "S-So," I started, "What's it like to live in a...castle?" I didn't know if he would call it that, but there was no other way to describe such a building. It was basically a castle.

"Oh man, it's amazing, but I do like to get out of there every once in a while...I like to go out and just explore a bit on my own. I have a special place I want to bring you to one day." Ryan said looking down at me with a small smirk. Special place? I was curious to know what it is already, but unfortunately it had to wait.

Ryan and I kept walking, talking for god knows how long, it's like we could keep a conversation forever if time wasn't a factor. I know that shit may hit the fan sometimes in the near future, I've learned that Ryan is very overprotective, and we're going to disagree but I know we'll always end up together in the end. Soon enough our date ends, it's almost 11 o'clock at night and we were both getting tired.

We were standing in front of the house, Ryan grabbed both of my hands and looked at me, I looked up at him with a small smile. "What?" I asked chuckling. He didn't reply and leaned forward, planting his lips on mine, I felt sparks shooting through my body when I kissed back. I gripped his biceps in slight shock as he supported me by grabbing onto my hips. From my head to my toe there was a warm tingle and I could feel the bond between us strengthen even more.

We pulled back for a breath at the same time and Ryan smiled down at my dazed expression. "You taste good, pup." He teased, patting my left hip before dragging me inside. I blinked, did that actually happen? This man made me lose all of my confidence, almost like he sucked it all right out of me. "-ove, hey, did I lose ya?" Ryan asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What?" I asked looking up at him. He chuckled and brushed back my curls. "Let's go to bed." He started walking towards his room, but he was still holding my hand. "I-In your room?" I asked with slightly wide eyes. "Yeah, of course, where else would we sleep?" Oh fuck it, I guess I'm goin with the flow.

We got up to his room, letting me in, it was pitch black. Ryan turned on the light and closed the door. "Who rooms with you?" I asked turning towards him. "My other beta, but she's uh...out right now, 'playing' with her mate." He chuckled, shaking his coat off. "Come on, little one, we have to get you to bed so that we can leave early tomorrow." Ryan smiled. The pet name made my stomach drop, god, am I really into that type of thing? Whatever. Learn some new shit everyday.

Ryan and I went to his room, which was substantially more spacious and open. I loved it way more than mine already, maybe because everything smelled like him and his scent is intoxicating. I stopped in my tracks, I don't even have any pajamas...

"Here, take these." Clothes covered my vision as they were placed on top of my head. I grabbed them and saw an oversized t-shirt and...where the fuck are the pants? This bitch didn't give me any? "There's no pants-" I was cut off with a "I know." As he waltzed into the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and turned around. "Fucking bitch, of course you wouldn't give me any pants- fucking horndog." I growled to myself as I slipped off my clothes and put on the t-shirt. It went down to the tops of my knees surprisingly, I wanted to crumble to the floor, I look way to skinny. I feel gross. I folded my clothes and put them aside on a chair before sitting on the bed.

Ryan came out about 10 minutes later in just a towel. I lost my breath seeing how incredibly in-shape this man was. He could snap me in half. He was turned around changing before turning the lights off. Finn was prancing around like a crazy bitch seeing such a sight. I told him to sit the fuck down before he embarrasses the both of us but he was still trying to take over, 'Finn stop- your giving me a headache.' I could tell my eyes were probably flashing different shades of blue right now...'but he looks so good, so either look away or let me out.' Finn snapped. I growled softly and shut my eyes, slowly regaining control of my body. I rubbed my temples slowly, this damned wolf wouldn't speak to me for weeks on end and now he would shut the hell up after meeting Ryan.

I felt the side of the bed next to me sink down and I looked over to see Ryan laying down with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Enjoying yourself over there?" He said with a knowing look. I huffed and shoved my face in the pillow. "Shut up!" I yelled at him. He chuckled lowly and grabbed my waist, turning my over so that I was on my side, facing away from him. He slid the covers over both of us and pulled me close to him, he was obviously going to be the big spoon, but the little spoon is always more comfortable.

Ryan turned off the bedside lamp and sighed softly in contentment. His hand slipped under the shirt I had on and he rested a hand over my stomach for a moment before moving to my lower abdomen. I blushed terribly like the idiot I was but unconsciously snuggled in more anyways. I felt Ryan kiss the top of my head gently. "Goodnight, Auggie." He whispered in my ear. It sent a chill down my spine. "Goodnight, Ryan."

Ryan's pov

Being around Auggie sent me into a frenzy. I wanted to protect him at all costs. He's my top priority now, and that won't change. Being able to be next to him like this made me feel like I was dreaming. I got a little worried once I slipped a hand under his shirt, though. He seemed like he was quite a bit underweight. I didn't like that at all. I'm going to kill anyone who mistreats him now or has in the past. He never deserved any of it and it seems he wasn't strong enough to fight back. People who beat down on others weaker than them are the scum of the earth and deserve nothing but pain for the rest of their pathetic lives.

If Auggie weren't here right now I most likely would have gone into my own little rage, but him being here, his scent, it made me instantly calmer. To me, he smelled like lavender and vanilla...god, he doesn't even know what he can do to me just by being here. Obviously I was not expecting my mate to be a male, but I promised myself I would love my mate no matter what. I'm going to love him even more now that he's here with me, he's had a bad past, and I couldn't say the same.

~ time skip ~

I stirred awake, seeing the light come streaming through the window, I sighed as I fell back down onto my pillow. I felt small movements under my arm and noticed the look of distress on my mates face. He was probably having a nightmare...

"Auggie, baby, I need you to wake up for me." I lightly brushed his hair back and shook his shoulder. He started incoherently mumbling here and there making me a little more worried. "Come on love.." I pleaded, mostly to myself, and shook him a little more. He sprang up quickly, out of breath, he looked absolutely terrified. His eyes found mine and that's all it took for me to gather the boy up in my arms. "Hey, hey, it's okay." I said softly.

Auggie clung to me and cried. I just sat there and let him get all of his feelings out. "Stay here for a second, love." I said and tried to get up. He whimpered and clung to me, I sighed and picked him up, he wrapped his limbs around me. I turned the shower on for him, setting him down on the toilet seat, "Want me to leave?" I asked looking down at him. He silently nodded. "Holler if you need anything." I placed a kiss on his forehead before walking out.

Auggie's pov

'Oh my god, I'm so stupid, why did I cling to him like that?' I thought this to myself as I stripped down and got into the shower. I would have to apologize later. When he hugged me I just lost it. Usually nightmares don't affect me but being around him has all of my emotions screwed up. How am I going to be after he marks me? It'll take at least a week for me to get back to normal...

After my shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. The whole bathroom was steamed up...I can't imagine how hot it'd be in here if Ryan and I were in that shower together- "Oh my god I'm ruined!" I groaned softly. This boy has already done so much to me and now he's making me less innocent! I'm starting to sound like Sienna. I shook my thoughts off and sighed, I need to get my clothes from my room before we leave.

I peaked out of the bathroom, seeing Ryan packing his stuff, "Ryan?" He turned around and looked at me, "What's up? Do you need something? Are you okay?" He asked as he walked over to me. "Uh-Uh, you stop right there mister." I put my hand up. If he came any closer he would see my nasty upper body. I know, 'he's already seen you nakeeddd' but shut up. You think I care? I was being super submissive that night!

Ryan stopped, a look of slight annoyance on his face, "Don't get snippy with me already." I said, pointing an accusing finger at him. His annoyed face soon turned into a pouty one, "I need my own clothes, so I am going to ask Sienna to bring them over." Ryan shook his head, "I already had them brought over and packed...well, I kept an outfit out for you. But the rest is all set." He smirked. "What the- when did you find the time to do that?!" I gaped, Ryan walked closer, ruffling my hair. "I'm the next royal alpha in line, love...I have people for nearly everything." He chuckled deeply. I felt a weird burning sensation between my thighs hearing him sound so cocky, and I wanted to kick myself for it.

Ryan grabbed my clothes and smirked at me, "I can smell your arousal form here, little one, can't you wait until we're at home?" He teased in a husky voice, making my situation worse. "S-Stop." I huffed, snatching the clothes out of his hand and slamming the bathroom door. I was out of breath trying to keep myself together down there. "Cocky bastard!" I grumbled. "Let's torture this bitch." I heard Finn comment, "Okay Finn, that's a little far." I heard him huff. "No you idiot, god, just let me guide you...we'll talk later about it." Okay, fucking weirdo. I need a new wolf I think mine is broken.

I was finally all ready. I stepped out and saw Ryan standing there with his back to me. I ran up and jumped on his back. "Jesus! Give a man a little warning.." he said before hoisting me up by my thighs. I just laughed and kissed his cheek. "Onwards, slave." I joked as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Wow. How did I get so lucky?" He responded sarcastically. He began walking out of the door nonetheless. "All of our stuff is already in the car, all that's missing is us."

We got outside and I saw everyone, well, except for Jack...only Satan knows what he's up to. I saw Sienna and Liam being gross and kissing each other over by a white SUV. I wiggled out of Ryan's hold and slid off of his back. He didn't question it after seeing me run towards Sienna. "MY LITTLE BABY CAKES IS LEAVING!" She screamed out once she saw me. I ran into her, hugging her tightly, "No! I'm not leaving~ you can't live far away!" I whined. She laughed lightly, "Dumbass of course I'm not living far away, Liam is a part of Ryan's pack. I have to live at the estate!" She fangirled while shaking me. "THIS IS BASICALLY OUR CHILDHOOD DREAMS DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She screamed at me.

After Sienna and I calmed down Ryan came over, slipping his arm around my waist. "Hey, love, they're ready when you want to go. You guys can explore the castle together the faster we get a move on." He offered, slipping a wink down at me. "Auggie get your ass in the car! I'll see you shortly, boo!" She smiled and waved as we began to walk away. Her and Liam had their hands locked together, they were so cute.

Ryan and I climbed into the back seat, which was completely shut off the the front, and he pulled me into his side with a sigh. "I'm so glad to be out of that house." He smiled. "Too small for you?" I teased looking up at him. "I just can't wait to introduce you to the pack, Luna." He dragged out the name, whispering it into my ear before kissing it. I blushed profusely, "You're an ass." I pouted, looking away from him. He growled playfully and pulled me close. "Don't test me, pup." Ryan's dominating voice rang through my inflamed ears. I whimpered, resisting the urge to cling to him.

He ran a single hand up my exposed neck, his touch sent chills throughout my entire body, "So pretty...I can't wait to mark it." He said in a low rumble. Ryan grabbed my chin and brought me face to face with him. Without hesitation he shoved his lips onto mine, roughly kissing me, he slipped a hand under my shirt and ran it up my back. I could feel the cold air on my exposed stomach from where the shirt had come up and it made me shiver slightly. Ryan pulled back, leaving me breathless. "You're so fucking gorgeous...I'm so lucky that I got you." He said with absolute seriousness, I whimpered once again and pushed my face into his neck in response.

~ time skip a few hours ~

Eventually we pulled up to a large castle. It was absolutely beautiful to say the least. "It's beautiful.." I said with wide eyes and Ryan smiled down at me. We got out of the car and I noticed the other white SUV's pulling up behind them. Sienna and Liam exited their car, Sienna put a hand over her mouth and was smiling. She said something to Liam before grabbing him and kissing him.

I looked back and saw Ryan smiling at me, holding out his hand.

"Well, Auggie, are you ready for your new life...with me?

I was finally done...I waited so long for this moment and it's finally here...

"Yes."

- End -

Thank you for reading!

Please tell me of any spelling errors.

See you next time babes!

Ryan's Castle (since it do be a winter setting I put two up):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
709K 20.1K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
236K 7.7K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...