Free Solo

By AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

84

4.4K 155 5
By AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"WHO IS IT?"

"Delivery for a future Mrs. Kelley Solo." I say then the door to Kelley's bridal room opens.

"Yes?" Christen says.

"Delivery." I say as I walk into the room.

"Hey Audrey." Kelley says as she walks out of the bathroom in a robe.

"Here." I say and hand Kelley her bouquet. "Mom let me pick the flowers for your bouquet so I picked these for you."

"Awww." Christen says as Kelley grabs the card I left.

"What's the card say?" Alex asks.

"Hand picked for my beautiful Mama. I can't wait until your officially a Solo. Love, Your Daughter, Audrey." Kelley reads out.

Kelley's mouth drops a bit then she looks up at me.

"Hi Mama." I say with a smile.

"Well thank fuck I didn't put my make up on yet." Alex says as my soon to be Mama hugs me.

"This really is the best day of my life." Kelley, or I guess Mama now, says.

Mama and I hug for a little longer then I head back to Mom's room to get ready with her and the rest of her bridal party.

Mom's bridal party, who are all wearing suits, consists of Chase, Carli, Ash, Kelley's brother Jerry, and myself.

I'm Mom's Maid of honor.

Kelley's bridal party, who are all wearing dresses, consists of Erin, Athena, Christen, Alex, and Allie.

Erin is Kelley's Maid of honor.

"What'd she say?" Mom asks.

"She along with everyone else cried when I said it." I say then I kiss my Mom on her cheek. "You're future wife told me to give you that."

"I'll be sure to pay her back later." Mom says with a smirk.

"I'm sure you will." I say then my nose scrunches. "Just make sure I'm not in the house when you do."

"Alright Babygirl." Mom says. "Go put your suit on."

"You got it." I say then I do as told.

Once I have my suit on, I help my Balto put on his suit.

"Well don't you look Handsome." Mom says.

Balto yips then he smiles at Mom which causes Mom to pet my Emotional Support Dog.

"Here." I say and grab Mom's tie. "I got this."

"Thanks." Mom says as I start tying her tie.

"Of course." I say. 

Once I finish tying Mom's tie, I help Chase with his tie then I help Carli with her tie.

"Damn Carli." I say as I look at Carli who looks really good in a suit.

I now remember why I pleasured myself so much to the image of her when I was younger.

"What?" Carli asks.

"You look good in a suit." I say as I finish tying her tie.

"Thanks Audrey." Carli says as she chuckles.

"You know when I was younger, and I didn't know who Brian was, I thought you and Mom would get married." I say.

"I don't know if your Mom told you, but Kelley thought we were married when she first got called up."

"Really?" I question then I look at my Mom.

"A lot of people did." Mom says.

"Well." I say as I look back at Carli. "You're one of only two people I think are worthy of marrying my Mom."

"You always were protective." Ash says then she looks at me. "Kelley is the other person who you think is worthy of marrying my Mom right?"

"Yes Ashy." I say.

"I forgot to ask." Mom says. "How's Ali doing?"

"Great." Ash says with a ginormous smile. "She's the prettiest pregnant lady ever."

"Did that money get into your account?" I question.

"It did." Ash says then she hugs me again. "Thanks again munchkin."

"Of course I say."

"Money?" Carli questions.

"Back in January 2021 I made a promise with Ash and Ali that I'd foot the bill for their nursery and I kept my promise." I say.

"It's time." Someone says

All of us nod then I clip Balto into is Fancy leather lead.

It still amazes me how much I need Balto in my life. Like last night I tried to get through the rehearsal ceremony with out Balto, but I couldn't walk up the aisle without Balto. Thankfully Mom and Kelley are very understanding and are letting me walk with Balto in the wedding.

"Let's go Bubba." I say and rub Balto's ears after I've clipped him into his lead.

Balto and I then head outside and join up with Kelley's bridesmaids. Once we're with everybody we get lined up then Erin and I was for our cue then we head down the aisle.

When we reach the end of the aisle Erin and I part ways then a couple seconds later the here comes the bride music. Kelley is escorted down the aisle by her dad then they stop at the end of the aisle and Kelley's dad places Kelley's hand in my Mom's hand. Mom leads my soon to be Mama to the alter then the service gets underway

The service goes pretty quickly, but that may be just for me because i'm just looking at the smile on my Mom's face.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California I now have the honor of introducing you as a married couple for the first time...Kelley and Hope you may now kiss your bride." The officiant says.

Kelley and Mom smile then Kelley pulls Mom down to her height and passionately kisses her as everyone claps. When Kelley and Mom pull away for air I hand Erin hands Kelley her bouquet then she and Mom walk down the aisle. A couple seconds later the rest of the wedding party file down the aisle then we follow the newlyweds over to where we are taking pictures.

Once we get to where we're taking pictures, the wedding party takes way too many pictures then we head to the reception area. When we get to the reception area the wedding party is introduced and after I'm introduced I head to the table where Daan is sitting.

"Damn." Daan says as Balto and I walk up to her. "I don't know who looks better. You or Balto."

"My vote is Balto." I say as I sit down next to my girlfriend.

"Well you are the most handsome doggy I've ever seen." Daan says as she pets Balto.

After Daan's given Balto some love she leans over, grabs my lapel, then pulls me into a semi-heated kiss.

"And you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." Daan says.

"You're beautiful." I admit.

"FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER." The MC Says. "I'M PLEASED TO INTRODUCE MRS. AND MRS. HOPE AND KELLEY SOLO."

After my Mom's are announced everyone cheers then we watch their first dance as well as Kelley's father-daughter dance.

Once the dancing is over we are served our dinner so me and the rest of Mom and Kelley's bridesmaids and their significant others eat while chatting.

After everyone is done eating, Erin does her speech then I stand up to do my Maid of Honor speech

"Hi." I say as I take the mic. "For those of you that don't know, I'm Hope's daughter Audrey."

"YEAH AUDI." One of my national team teammates shout making me smile

"As you all may know, I have a lot of aunts...like a lot of aunts." I say.

"WHEW." Mom's ex-teammates cheer causing everyone to laugh.

"And while growing up I always referred to Mom's teammates as Aunt Toby, Aunt Ashy, Aunt Chrissy, and so on and so forth...But there was one of Mom's teammates who I never called Aunt." I say.

I quickly look at Kelley and see she's smiling with a few tears in her eyes.

"When Mom introduced me to Kelley something inside of me told me that Kelley would never be an aunt to me." I say and choke back some tears. "I now know today that Kelley was never going to be my Aunt Kelley or my Aunt Squirrel..."

"Hey." Kelley teasingly says causing both of us to smile.

"I now know that Kelley was always destined to be my Mama." I say.

"Aww." Most of the crowd say.

"So Kelley Maureen Solo." I say then I grab a folder and pen off the table I'm sitting at. "I know today is probably the best day of your life, but I was wandering if you could make today one of the best days of my life by signing these adoption papers."

"Dammit now I'm crying." I hear Alex whisper as I walk over to Kelley.

When I get to Kelley I smile at her then I hand her the Adult adoption papers.

Kelley instantly takes the papers from me, signs where she needs to then she gets out of her seat and hugs me.

"I love you Mama." I whisper then I hear Mama choke back a few tears.

"I love you too Audrey." Mama says then I feel another set of arms join the hug. "Hopey did you know about this?"

"I wouldn't be crying this much if I did." Mom says as I enjoy being in the hold of my Mom's.

"Mmm." I say. "Best Day Ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 689 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
26K 811 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
29.6K 731 21
The uswnt life changes when an unknown soccer player joins the team unexpectedly with no previous professional experience Will this be for the better...
207K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...