ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ

By justyoonz

❝ you're such a fool, you should've run when i told you to ❞ ▽ gang / mafia au ▽ completed ▽ haechan's sequel More

C H A R A C T E R S
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
oop
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40
🌚
C.41
C.42
C.43
C.44
C.45
C.46
.
C.47
C.48
C.49
C.50
C.51
C.52
C.53
C.54
C.55
C.56
C.57
ridin'
C.58
C.59
C.60
C.61
C.62
C.63
C.64
C.65
C.66
C.67
C.68
C.69
C.70
C.71
C.72
C.73
C.74
C.75
C.76
C.77
C.78
C.79
C.80
C.81
C.82
C.83
C.84
.
C.85
C.86
C.87
C.88
hah.
oop ͝° ͜ʖ͡°
if anyone reads this
yo

C.24

12.2K 398 65
By justyoonz

"yoonhwa, i need your help with this"

a harsh sigh left his lips as he leaned back to his chair arms crossed- eyebrows slit. his mood had been going downhill from the morning and he's releasing his deadly auras.

his eyes death glaring the brown haired that was sitting beside yoonhwa - really close- asking for some math questions. his eyebrows twitched. he doesn't even know why he's getting mad.

"hey haechan. do you know what happened last night?" jaemin broke the silence between them. his signature smile gracing his lips. haechan turned to look at him.

"i don't want to know" he stated blankly before he took his phone out but he don't know what to do. he just stared the black screen glaring his own reflection.

"if you're going to keep this up i bet someone will get murdered today" jaemin muttered. haechan raised his left eyebrow. "what"

"you know, if you don't want her to talk with him just call her here"

"who the hell are you talking about?" he narrowed his eyes at the pink haired guy.

"stop playing dumb, haechan. i know you're just jealous of that new kid. i mean who wouldn't get mad if-"

"i don't know what you're talking about so shut the fuck up" haechan got up from his seat that the whole class went silent for a moment. he walk out of the class not glancing back.

yoonhwa turned to look and saw him leaving. she then saw jaemin waving at her and mouthed 'don't worry'.

"yoonhwa" hwiyoung called her. her eyes flickered towards him. "yeah?"

"can we.. talk?" he asked carefully. she nodded and smiled. "sure go on" he shook his head quickly.

"not here, yoonhwa" he said as he stood up grabbing yoonhwa by the wrist. no one saw them going out since they were busy with their own businesses. but jaemin did.

both of them ended up in the music room- well after he dragged her there. her eyes caught the sight of the grand piano in the middle of the room. she stared at that thing in awe.

he finally let go and turned to face her. "why do we have to go here? is it something.. private?" hwiyoung smiled warmly at her before he sat down on one of the couches there.

"we haven't had a decent conversation before. and i really need to.. know what happened back there" he said slowly. yoonhwa fiddled with her finger- fighting with her own mind as her past came to hunt her.

"i.. ran away. obviously" she mumbled not even looking a him. she wasn't ready to talk about it. he didn't say anything.

"i- i don't think i want to talk about it" a shaky breath came out and she took a step back. "yoonhwa it's not like i would hurt you" hwiyoung stood up and held her shoulder.

"i was worried. i was scared that something might've happened to you- you were still a kid" he said.

"i met my brother"

"you- what?"

"i know you cared for me but it's better if we don't talk about these things again" yoonhwa cutted him off and shook his hand away.

"what your father did- i.." her breath hitched when the image of the man who had tortured her came flashing through her eyes.

"you piece of shit! i don't even know why i took you in!" the man said and groaned as he swayed left to right. the glass bottle - what she assumed as beer- was in his right hand.

he pointed the thing to her. she fell back and tried to move away but her back hit the wall. fear written all over her face as the man suddenly chuckled.

"i'm glad you're here. i get to release all my anger- on you" he laughed manically, raised his hand and swung the glass to her body.

"yoonhwa?" hwiyoung grabbed her hand but she moved away and accidentally tripped.

she looked at him in fear. he does have a little of his father's looks and it scared her more. she let out of sharp breath when her chest where the heart area was, began to throb.

"hey.. hey what's wrong?"

"don't hurt me.." her voice cracked and tears began to flood her eyes. she squeezed her eyes shut and her right hand clutched her chest. she felt like it was burning her insides.

the door to the music room bursts open and someone -who was haechan- stormed inside. he can feel rage building inside him when he saw her on the ground.

"you fucking shit- what did you do to her!" haechan yelled ready to punch him. hwiyoung got alerted and he dodged his attack.

"i didn't do anything!"

"fucking hell" haechan muttered and was about to punch him again but stopped when he heard her voice.

"haechan..?"

when he was distracted hwiyoung threw a punch straight on his jaw. haechan's eyes widened slightly as he stumbled a few steps backwards.

a deep growl left his lips, his fists clenched tight knuckles as white as a paper sheet- jaw tightening.

he took large steps towards him anger blinding him. a smirk appeared on hwiyoung's lips.

"nct's leader" he muttered before he swiftly dodged. "you dipshit-" haechan kicked him real hard that he almost flew across the room.

he wanted to kill him but as soon as he saw her he halted before he ran to her side. "cupcake, look at me.. are you hurt anywhere?"

she shook her head. "does it hurt too much? let's go back" yoonhwa started to cough violently and he rubbed her back.

"i'm going to kill him sooner or later" he mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 37
series: glore (mafia au) "my baby don't like it when you come around"
2.2M 110K 72
◆ Mafia/Gang au ◆He has a bad reputation and insatiable habits
622K 25.7K 62
❝I wish we had more time together❞ In which Yeoreum was tied to a mafia leader named Lee Donghyuck. ▂ COMPLETED ➱ MAFIA x SOULMATE AU UNTITLED UNIVER...
285K 14.3K 30
❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ━ or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...