Severing the Red Thread of Fa...

By Axeanzeikandhy29

based on Eternal love of dream cdrama. A fanfiction. 🦊Bai Feng Jiu 💜Dong hua Dijun The story is after Fe... More

FOREWORD
Severing the red thread 1
Severing the Red Thread 2
Severing the Red Thread 3
Severing the Red Thread 4
Severing the Red thread 5
Severing the Red Thread 6
Severing the Red Thread 7
Severing the Red Thread 8
Severing the Red Thread 9
Severing the Red Thread 10
Severing the Red Thread 11
Severing the Red Thread 12
Severing the Red Thread 13
Severing the Read Thread 14
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Severing the Red Thread 15
Severing the Red Thread 16
Severing the Red Thread 17
Severing the Red Thread 19
Severing the Red Thread 20
Severing the Red Thread 21
Severing the Red Thread 22
The Aftermath 1
The Aftermath 2

Severing the Red Thread 18

4.5K 101 27
By Axeanzeikandhy29

Zhe Yan POV

Looking around me and seeing Mo Yuan, Bai Zhi and Dong hua fighting, brings back all the memories when we were still younger , care free and without the heavy burdens we are carrying right now. Originally, there are 5 of us under Father Immortal's tutelage but sadly, the 5th one has already perished. There are two people who is born with great power and abilities that making them learn how to control their emotions is a top priority. I remember father immortal mentioned that letting your emotions go amok, is like selfishyly, letting yourself hurt others unconsiderably. Father immortal has his eyes and he is hands-on in training and teaching his son Mo Yuan and the carefree and care less Dong hua. In the past, it was Mo Yuan who has a problem in taking his emotions under control since he is also as impatient and hot headed as Bai Zhi but this is the very first time Dong hua lost control of his emotions specifically he lost control of his sanity.

When wars was still prevalent in almost all the realms thousands of years ago, Dong hua has this habit of leaving piling corpses on the battle field. His generals say, Dong hua is blood thirsty and I would agree with them as I witnessed this habit of his too. This is the reason I retreated myself and planted miles of Peach blossoms. In time, Dong hua got bored in fighting and killing that he retired and secluded himself in heaven and his Taichen Goong.

We his old friends know that it is better for Dong hua to be the care less god, than the caring and sensitive one. Like now, he is wreaking havoc after learning that Xiaojiu is hurt. His aura is turning from purple to red and this is not a good sign. He may hurt this realm too and Mo Yuan and Ye hua's trapping the chasm may be disturbed and the chasm may break loose.

"Bind him Zhe Yan. This is not the right time for Dong hua to loose his sanity. " Mo Yuan shouted and struggled while holding to his position and the magic.

"Didi, we can't stand this any longer. The force of Dijun's aura is disrupting the flow of the chasm. His aura is flaring and starting to hurt us. " it was Ye hua who said worriedly.

I looked at Bai Zhi who is wide eyed and speechless looking at the relentless, unforgiving and killing spree of Dong hua. I shouted at Bai Zhi,  "Since you caused Dong hua to loose it, you need to do something to break this off. Everyone will end up dead if we cant stop Dong hua now. "

Bai Zhi looked at me and then back at Dong hua. Among the four of us, Bai Zhi has the loudest of voice. "Enough of this Dong hua! I'll tell Feng jiu to break it off with you if you don't learn how to control your emotions!"
Bai Zhi's voice is like a thunder cutting off other sounds around us.
And surprisingly, what Bai Zhi said has broken Dong hua's killing stupor. Dong hua's aura came back to its purple color and he immediately stopped also striking Miaolou to pieces. Mo Yuan and Ye hua took this opportunity to push everything and added their cultivation to speed up the process of trapping and transferring the Chasm in Kunlun as what we have planned.

Just mentioning Xiaojiu's name works. I smiled, I can use this information in the future and blackmail Dong hua. I smiled. While Dong hua took back and restrained his emotions, I throw a ward on Dong hua and said, "Meditate. Fast! "

I saw Dong hua and did his meditation position and closed his eyes. I heard Bai Zhi shouted again, "Control yourself Dong hua and be grateful that we assisted you this time. If you want to see my grand daughter, you better come out of this... Alive! "

I saw Dong hua smiled and eyes still closed.
"Thank you... Grandpa-inlaw. " Dong hua replied. Bai Zhi's eyes widened and he wants to throw a rebuttal but instead Bai Zhi loudly snorted. I heard Mo Yuan and Ye hua chuckled. I silently laughed. Even if we are in the middle of this chaos, Dong hua and Bai Zhi always lights the mood by these light exchange of banters just like in the past. Back to our business, I seriously looked at the weakening Miaolou. Bai Zhi called me and said, "Let me settle the score with this woman! Remember Xiaojiu's mother  nearly had a miscarriage when they fought and now after thousands of years she wants to hurt my grand daughter again this time?! "

Before I could stop Bai Zhi, he attacked the poor woman who is profusely bleeding and trying her might to draw power from the chasm. But alas, the chasm is nearly trapped and transferred to Kunlun. I looked at Bai Zhi again. Bai Zhi can be unforgiving and heartless especially when it comes to the safety of his family. His inner animal can go out of hand if he'll not be assisted with this. So, I throw one of my expertise to the loathsome woman and that is poison. Since this woman is drawing more of her powers from Miaoyi chasm a kind of poison too, why not fight poison with poison? I smiled at that thought. I was kind of bored and found this potent yet slow attacking poison that renders the victim's senses to be shut down. From sense of smell, hearing, touch, taste, speech, movements and lastly sight. It will make the victim paralyzed. It is indeed a frightening poison and I am actually excited to try this on the woman who had hurt my only god-daughter. I conjured my magic and throw half of the poison directly to her face.

At first she was laughing but her laugh slowly died down. I smirked at this. Bai Zhi also stopped when he saw that the womans face is showing fear, "What... What is this? What did you do?!" the woman asked fearfully and frantically trying to escape and move away from the scene.
"You're feeling it or should I say...you're loosing it right? " I looked at her with my mirth showing. I saw Bai Zhi shook his head and loudly sighed. "I am just starting the fun Zheyan." I smiled back at Bai Zhi.
I eyed Dong hua who is still meditating. Good. I thought to myself. What is happening right now is on our favor. I checked Mo Yuan and Ye hua and they are almost finished with the transferring of the Chasm.

"Stop... Stop thiiissss! " the loathsome woman wailed in fear. I laughed out loud and I saw Bai Zhi, Mo Yuan and the awake Dong hua looking at me disapprovingly. I have no idea what I did wrong so I just asked,  "What?" I heard my friends sighed loudly and then, I heard Ye hua said to Mo Yuan, "Didi. I just realized your friends are composed of blood thirsty, emotionally unstable and somewhat psycho of circle of friends. " I laughed hard at that while I saw Bai Zhi looked at Ye hua, obviously offended at what he said.

I looked at the woman again who is now staying still, mute, still profusedly bleeding and her eyes are unfocused.  Well,  I thought I am the only who didn't enjoyed battling in the past but I realized, I was wrong.

I heard Mo Yuan replied to his twin and said, "Among us 4,  Zhe Yan maybe the medicine god but in battles we had before, he is the more ruthless and he enjoys seeing others suffering like right now. His expertise is playing medicine and poison together. "

I smiled reminiscing the old times and I hate to admit it but... I indeed miss torturing and make others suffer. Then in last attempt, Mioalou,  shrieked. The kind of shriek that can make your blood curl in fear and make your hairs stand and shiver. I smiled again then thought to myself, Ah. Music to my ears.

And maybe Ye hua is right. The four of us, Mo Yuan,  Dong hua, Bai Zhi and I are happy with war and violence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.1K 56
How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her Husband, Dong Hua Dijun? Because love...
5K 266 23
This story starts with Bai Qain's wedding. Where donghua meets Bai Fengjiu for the first time. Suddenly one-day Donghua and Fengjiu transfer to an un...
67.1K 1.7K 25
A love story about a goddess who falls in love with the heavenly king(Dong Hua Dijun), who is cold and distanced who doesn't care about the things of...
282K 7.8K 69
Feng jiu's love for Dong hua has never been a secret. She persevered through every trial and suffering, in hopes of getting his love. As hard as Don...