own the night | applyfic book...

De celestiallydesigned

" our freedom isn't up to them , it's only up to us . i'm the alpha , i'm the one to trust . together we do w... Mais

updates! + spinoff fic coming soon 👀
taking a head count
characters who are not returning + important note
quick ask!
own the night
teaser trailer
graphic gallery
playlist
cast, part 1
cast, part 2
prologue: the call to the wild
official trailer + note
ACT 1
chapter two: the super squad chat
chapter three: the humans & the declaration
chapter four: where i belong
chapter five: days gone by
chapter six: we own the night, extended
chapter seven: the nogistune and the god
chapter eight: trust issues
chapter nine: the firsts
chapter ten: veil of lies
chapter eleven: the first time i saw you
new teaser trailer
ACT 2
chapter twelve: better angels
chapter thirteen: black magic
chapter fourteen: midnight rain
chapter fifteen: the power of the firsts
chapter sixteen: the final showdown

chapter one: the supernaturals

306 21 95
De celestiallydesigned

"YOU NEED A LEADER WHO LOOKS OUT FOR
THE CROWD, SOMEONE THAT'LL MAKE YOU
PROUD. THERE THROUGH THE UPS AND
DOWNS."

"I'M THE ONE WHO STANDS UP FOR THE
PEOPLE. I EMBRACE DIVERSITY, TREAT
EVERYONE AS EQUAL."

OWN THE NIGHT, CHAPTER 1:
THE SUPERNATURALS

"SO, THIS IS Augustine's", Allison was saying as she and Stiles descended the stairs. The school clearly had far too much influence from the children, as the winding staircase was enchanted like something out of Harry Potter. As you walked, the stairs were mindful of your destination and swung that way.

Stiles wouldn't lie, it, at first, had startled him a bit. The pale boy ran a hand through his spiky, black hair. This entire tour of the school had been boggling his mind. "Oh, look out", Ally warned, tugging him by his jacket so they narrowly avoided colliding with a bunch of flying books. Ally leaned over the railing, her white curls momentarily hiding her face. "Be more careful when sending books back to the library, Isla", she called out to the dark haired girl below.

Isla Montez was a witch. A proud one at that. Sure, she had some anger issues, but she was great when you actually got to know her. She was pretty reckless though. "Sorry!", the brunette called out. "I think I overshot it."

Stiles' tongue darted out to wet his thin lips as he took in his surroundings. It felt like he was suddenly hyper aware of all the people around him, like their eyes were glued to him. He wasn't like them. He was nothing like them. He didn't even know how he weaseled his way in here. His fingers dig anxiously into his palms. Even in a room full of special people, he still felt average. Like he didn't belong. Unwanted. Awkwardly, he bit his cheek. No. This was fine. He would be accepted here. Still... he glanced warily at his palms. For how long?

He couldn't help but to let out an oomph as Allison's elbow connected with his rib cage. "Ow. What was that for?", he scowled, rubbing the spot she's attacked. Part of him wondered how she remained unbothered about the impact. Sure, he wasn't all chiseled abs and glass cutting jawline like most people he'd seen here, but he considered himself to be pretty solid.

"You spaced out. What's on your mind?", the blue eyed girl asked, cheerfully waving to a passing underclassmen.

"Nothing", Stiles shrugged. "Where's Winnie?"

"The wolves go for a run every morning, and she goes too", Allison explained. "Which reminds me... What are you?"

Stiles nearly choked. "What?"

Allison took out her orb, which was dormant for now. "The Order has high tech versions of this, so I had to do something to level the playing field a little. It lights up whenever a new supernatural is in the area, which is how I found you. But if you grew up here..." Ally shook her head. "Each supernatural glows a different color when I'm close, but none of them glow red", she said, holding out the orb, which turned a bloody red when it came into contact with Stiles. "Except you and Winnie. And I know why we can't read her. She's a tribrid, the only one. But you? What are you?"

"Maybe it's a fluke", Stiles shrugged, quickly changing the subject. "How do you know so much about this place?"

Allison narrowed her eyes, but shrugged. "One of my very great grandfathers opened it in the 1500s or something. He was a warlock turned vampire, but after a while he sold it. He'd started a family of his own. My dad recently bought it back to reopen it, because of Zayn. It's my job to know everything and welcome newcomers like you."

"Sooo... where is your grandfather then? Did he, like, take a stake to the heart?"

"What? No!", she scoffed. "He's on vacation in the Bahamas. He'll be back tomorrow."

Stiles quickly raised his hands. "Alright, my bad. Anyway, what's going on down there?"

"Oh, it's presidential debate season."

Stiles's thick brows furrowed. "You guys do that?"

"Well, yeah. Don't you guys do that at Atridge?", she asked, raising a perfectly arched brow.

"I mean, yeah, but you guys are..."

Ally laughed with a role of her eyes, taking his hand. "Come on, let's watch the debate."

As the two joined the crowd, a girl with dark brown hair that rested just below her shoulders bound up to Allison. Now, Stiles didn't usually stare, especially not at strangers, but everything about this girl seemed ethereal. Even the way her small nose scrunched up was adorable. Nicole Crescent, Augustine's resident angel. "You must be the new kid, right?" For a moment, Stiles was lost when those large, brown eyes focused on him. Not that it mattered, but he noticed they were almond shaped. Her full lips parted into a smile as she enthusiastically hugged him. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm Nicole."

"Nic's a hugger", Ally teased. Allison and Nicole were best friends, being the only specific female hybrids of their kind. Part witch, part werewolf, full badass energy when they were together. They were so close that they shared a dorm in the hybrid wing instead of just rooming with some of the full blooded wolves.

"Right. Nice to meet you. I'm Stiles", he greeted nervously, patting the small girl's back.

"Oh, good news!", Nicole said enthusiastically. "Zayn is going up in the polls!" Nicole was running as Zayn's Vice President. It was actually kind of funny. She would rather avoid conflict, while Zayn preferred to rock the boat. Perhaps that was what made them the perfect presidential duo.

"Okay, so, who are they again?", Stiles asked, feeling more than a little confused.

"Okay", Nicole nodded, pointing to the boy on the right side of the stage. "That's Evander Michaels. He's the Beta of the wolf pack. Because he's, obviously, good friends with the alpha, Rue, he automatically has their vote. The pack always follows the alpha's lead. Always. And, not to mention, he's crazy hot, so..."

Stiles took in Evander's appearance. Curly, brown hair that was faded and cropped low to his head. A stub led jaw that looked like it could easily cut glass. Piercing green eyes that truly felt like they were reading him. Heavily tatted arms. The mark that symbolized his pack shone proudly on his neck. He had a piercing above one of his thick brows. Evander may not have been the Alpha, but he radiated power.

"Evander's campaign is about peace, avoiding the humans. His parents were taken by The Order, so he might also get the sympathy vote", Nicole shrugged. "And on the left..."

"That's our boy, Zayn", Allison said, pointing to the green haired boy. "Natural born leader, a little too confident sometimes, but a force to be reckoned with for sure. He's charismatic, and he's good at making you want to fight for his cause. A better life."

"They used to date", Nicole whispered.

"Zayn and I did not—" Allison pouted. "Okay, we did."

"Is the zombie good in bed?"

"Nicole!"

"It was just a question", Nicole shrugged.

"...I'm the one who stands up for the people. We wouldn't even have Augustine's if it weren't for me. I'm challenging an old way of thinking. With me as your president, we'll find a way to build a better world where we're equals", Zayn was saying.

"I think your giant ego made your big head swell even more", Evander countered. "What do you know about being a leader? I'm the Beta of the pack. Leadership is in my blood. I know you all want to fight, but we need to lay low. We don't have the energy to start a war right now."

"What are you scared of, Michaels? The Order. We can take those guys. I thought you were a wolf, not a puppy."

Evander scoffed. "I'd rather be a puppy than a zombie. You eat brains."

"If I did, you certainly wouldn't have to worry, because you don't have any", Zayn scoffed.

"At least I don't need a watch to control me."

"Actually, I think zombies are evolved past needing a Z-Band", Zendaya Ramey chimed in. Another zombie, and a good friend of Zayn's.

"That's right", Zayn nodded. "And if you're vote for me, I promise our first ever prom and safe rooms for zombies to gain control of themselves without their Z-Band."

"Well I promise new safe rooms for the wolves on full moons that don't include chains, and no more homework", Evander smirked.

"Hey! You can't promise no homework. That's, like, the one thing we can't get rid of", Zayn frowned. "I think you'll like Zombie as a second language class, it's an easy A."

"Yeah, cause it's jut grunts and moans", Evander snickered. "What are you gonna do next, put Zombie dates on the calendar?"

"Yes, in fact. More holidays, which means more chances to go home and see our families. In fact, all species will have input on their special holidays", Zayn grinned.

Nicole shook her head. "Let's go while they're still throwing pot shots at each other."

But, as the three went to walk away, Zayn said something that made everyone in the room freeze. "I'm not even president yet, and I'm already making moves. I've scheduled a meeting for us all tomorrow to prepare a truce... with the mortal school."

APRIL 13, 2020
low key wanna swap two of your face claims around,
but i won't do that to y'all. 🥴 okay, i know how i'm
going to end this, but i'm wondering if you guys
would want a sequel later?

who do y'all think will win the election? 🤔
(this election, not America's future train wreck.)
is anyone watching the beauty and the baker?

i feel like i had something important to say, but i
can't remember what it was??? but i DID want to
say that gilli asked about a due date for character
relations and i figured i would let the rest of you
guys know. so, i would like the possible love interests
and close friends labeled asap, which means just
go through their and handle that like "Ally is
best friends with Nicole." the in depth relations
just need to be done before we get around 5-6
chapters, but i would like those done between
tonight and tomorrow. ( the simple ones. ) is that
all okay with you guys?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
84.5K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
54.8K 1.5K 27
Not everything is as it seems. Meet Sam. He's your average, everyday jock. He likes to make crude jokes and be disruptive and loud. He's also a werew...
8.1M 356K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...