Enemy of My Pack ✔️

By thedeepster

As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her fat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Damn Everything!
Chapter 2: My Father, The Tyrant
Chapter 3: NO FAINTING!
Chapter 4: You Look a Little Green?
Chapter 5: 'See You In a Couple of Years!'
Chapter 6: Go Away Feelings!
Chapter 7: My Mate My Enemy
Chapter 8: The Only One
Chapter 10: My Grandparents are Ooooold!
Chapter 11: "I'll Be Ready For You."
Chapter 12: "We Need to Talk."
Chapter 13: The Tale Of A Kidnapped Boy
Chapter 14: The Warrior Pack
Chapter 15: Zanifer? Or Nah?
Chapter 16: "I Will Find You."
Chapter 17: The Bitch Chloroformed Me!
Chapter 18: Jerk's, They're Everywhere.
Chapter 19: Prey or Predator?
Chapter 20: Two Black Holes
Chapter 21: Lies and Betrayals
Chapter 22: I Will Always Forgive You
Chapter 23: This Feeling in my Heart.
Chapter 24: My Father, The Tyrant: Part Two
Chapter 25: Hurt
Chapter 26: A Shred of Hope
Chapter 27: Lies and Betrayals: Part Two
Chapter 28: Clayton
Chapter 29: The Decider's of Fate
Chapter 30: I Will
Epilouge: One Soul
Sequel 🤔

Chapter 9: The Omega

12.4K 340 74
By thedeepster

JEN

Judging by the crack I heard from the force of my punch, I think I broke his nose.

He cried out in pain and clutched it, trying to stop the blood that was flowing out.

Growls came from behind me. I turned around just in time to see a wolf was ready to pounce on me but, he stopped. His eyes trailed behind me and he bowed his head, going back to where he was standing. I looked back to see Shawn, my mate, hold out his bloody palm stopping the wolf from attacking me.

"No! She's mine." His voice laced with rage. I guess hitting him back must have really pissed him off.

Good.

Narrowing his eyes at me he held his nose and twisted it back in place, making the blood stop immediately. Sometimes I'm so glad we aren't humans! But lately I was starting to feel like one.

He slowly made his way towards me and stood an inch away. Heat was radiating off of his body and it was making my hormones go crazy!

Just as I was about to lean in to touch him, I have no idea why I was going to, I snapped back to reality as his hand twitched, almost as if he was going to lift it up. As in, use it to slap my face.

Pshhh, he wouldn't. He couldn't. But then again, he did basically break my wrist and hurt my shoulder.

As I was telling myself that he wouldn't, he had already lifted his hand and was bringing it to my face at an incredible speed. I didn't have time to get out of the way.

With a slap that echoed in my ears, I fell to the ground in shock, my hand flying up to cover the stinging.

My ears rung as the pain intensified both physically and mentally.

Tears filled my eyes as I felt the throbbing in my cheek.

I looked up to see him smirking, his dark eyes gleaming in satisfaction but then a second later, a frown stretched across his face and his eyes held worry. What really freaked me out was that his eyes lightened in color and then, snap! He's back to his smirk.

I don't get him. He hurts me but doesn't feel bad but then feels bad? Why is he so bi-polar?

How am I going to keep up with him? I knew I wasn't as strong as him. It hurt to admit it but it was true. I couldn't even beat my father and I've wanted to kick his ass since I was 10 years old. I'm actually glad he slapped me because it snapped me out of my rage and I actually started to think. I needed time.

And just like that Jennifer Gray, sister and daughter and beloved friend was gone. The person who would give up her life for a complete stranger, was gone.

A small smile made it's way on my lips.

I'm Jennifer Gray, ruthless Alpha and matless bitch who just so happens to have a new goal; Take down Shawn King, and claim my rightful place as Alpha.

I closed my eyes as the plan to take down my mate began in my head. There was complete silence all around me so it made it that much easier.

I snapped open my eyes and sniffled away any emotion that was showing on my face. But then, I brought back the tears that had gone away.

I dove for his feet and clutched at them, hugging them. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please dont hurt me again! Please!"

I violently sobbed into his feet.

He kept shaking his leg, probably hoping he would shake off my death grip but I held on to him with dear life.

"Give me another chance! please!" I stood up and put my hands together hoping that my begging would at least make him melt but nothing seemed to faze him. He literally just stood there with his arms crossed and his face blank.

I knew he wasn't going to believe me until I gave my pack to him willingly, meaning, without a fight and giving him my alpha out of choice. "You can have my pack."

My pack members gasped out loud and then whined. Why are they whining now? Where was their whine when they stood next to Alpha dickbutt and against me?

He smiled a half smile and then laughed. "I knew I was going to break you and break you I did. You're weak and spineless, and you were never fit to be an Alpha." He spat at me.

He chuckled darkly making the hairs on my arm stand up. Everyone, mostly from his pack, around me laughed with him, teasing me for being weak.

I hung my head. To anyone it would look like I did it out of shame but I did it to control my emotions which, right now, are on the brink to rage.

My hands fisted into a ball again as the urge to punch his smug face was unbearable.

Suddenly, everyone stopped laughing and I looked up. Shawn had his hand in the air cueing everyone to stop laughing.

"Ah yes, where were we?"

When I didnt say anything he snorted.

I looked down again but after a few seconds I felt his finger lift up my chin. Sparks were dancing on my skin making me gasp in surprise. I didn't feel them before? The bond must have been getting stronger. The feeling was euprhoric and I almost leaned into him again! I need to stop! "Whats wrong? Wolf got your tougue?"

If I wasn't so pissed I would have laughed. I ripped my chin away from his grip and fell to my knees. Didn't he feel the sparks?

He bent down next to me and sneered in my face. "Answer me!"

"I have a request." I said in a small voice.

"Do we now?" He said in a mocking voice.

"Yes." I just wanted to sleep now. I was still injured and I was still feeling sick.

"What would you like 'Oh mighty Alpha'." Low blow asshole. He was a mean smartass and he knew it.

"I want the guarantee that I will be able to keep my Alpha."

His smirk turned into a frown as his eyes flashed with anger.

"Are you stupid? The whole reason I came here was to take your Alpha! And now you're asking me not too?"

Giving away your Alpha to a different Alpha was never pretty. You suffered a lot physically and mentally. It can almost kill a person but some people live because they have the love of their mates or children or anyone they can count on, but me? I had no one now and I was sure not to survive this.

Someone should give "my mate" a award for being the best mate in the world. NOT!

"Please, I beg you." I didn't want to die yet plus, how was I going to go through with my plan if I was dead. "All I ask is to keep my Alpha and in return I will be quiet as a mouse and will never interfere in pack matters or anything to do with the pack. "

"And why should I? Why shouldn't I just kill you here, right now?" He asked curious.

I took a deep breath, exhaling through my nose. "I ask you as your mate."

This time, the whole pack seemed to be in shock. It was so silent I could hear atoms splitting.

I looked over at my mother who seemed to be sobbing into her hands as my brother consoled her.

Why is she crying now? She didn't seem to care when she took his side. But I knew what she was thinking. Ever since she mated my father, she always hoped that any daughter she had, would be mated to a nice loving mate but it turned out quite the opposite.

No one moved an inch. I could have sworn I saw some pity in the eyes of some werewolves, but what surprised me was the fact that they were wolves from the Nocte pack.

Shawn sighed as he contemplated on his decision.

"I'm sorry I can't let you do that. Either you give it willingly or you die." He said shrugging his shoulders.

No emotions on his face whatsoever. Why was I so cursed?

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures.

So, I offered him something he could not refuse.

"I will become the packs omega." I said with a hint of sadness leaking into my voice.

Being the omega is the lowest of the lows. It was like werewolves with a cast system. While the Alpha's will be the highest of the cast, the lowest would be the omega.

As an omega, you get no respect from any type of wolf. It's basically like having a personal slave at your whim.

A few years ago, It had gotten so bad that a little girl at the age of seven was declared an omega. She had been through a lot, she was beaten, she was burned, she was raped and basically scarred for life and then after suffering for two years she was beaten to death at the age of nine. It was believed that the alpha had been behind her death and thats when the riots were started all over the world. The werewolf pack that had killed the little girl was murdered by werewolves from all over the world. They believed the whole pack was responsible for her death but they obviously spared the young that didn't know any better.

It was a big event that was lead by people who actually cared for the little girl. Not all werewolves were as compassionate as the ones who had rioted for the little girl. To help from any pack getting massacred, the Alphas all over the world had an emergency meeting and then declared that no one was to ever be declared an omega and they even had a pack of warrior werewolves that would help other packs settle disputes or wars.

But here I was, asking to be something that could get me killed. But nobody would mess with me if I still had the Alpha in me. I just knew he would take the offer. He seemed to like it when I suffered.

"Now, that is an offer I cannot refuse!" He smiled this big smile like he was proud of me. Even though I hated his guts, his smile still stopped my heart.

"Wow, who knew you could negotiate!"

Yeah, yeah I get it... "But, do I get to keep my Alpha."

"Yes, but you cannot use it or you will be killed if you do."

I nodded in undertanding. I almost smiled. It was working.

Then he got so close to my face he could kiss me. His breath fanned over my lips making me almost forget what kind of person he was. Almost.

"But, if you try to run away or try to overthrow me or anything that will put my position in jeopardy, I will kill you and I will take the Alpha from you're bloody and beaten body." Their was a dangerous glint in his eyes that made me gulp.

"So really, it's more of a win, win situation. I can't kill you but I can watch you suffer but if you try anything then I can kill you." He had the biggest smile on his face.

Why is he enjoying this? What did I ever do to him? Why does he hate me so much?

No! Stop caring! You already know he's an asshole. I reminded myself.

"Deal?" I finally asked after a moment of silence.

"Deal."

So I stood up and wiped away any fake tears that came out of my eyes.

I smiled on the inside as I shook his hand, ignoring the sparks of pleasure rushing through my body.

Aaaaannd, my plan had been set into motion.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Just to let you guys know, whenever they refer to anything like, "my alpha" or "the alpha" they are talking about the alpha power that she possess.

Comment any questions you have and I promise to answer them! I suck at describing things!

So, watcha think?! Huh? Huh?! Comment your response! I promise not to get butt hurt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 667 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
3.8K 43 43
This book is finished and edited. Questions that arise in this book might not get answers until book two or three. "What the hell do you think you're...
141K 4.4K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
139K 5.1K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...