Comatose (Theo Raeken)

By writinghaley

All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being... More

Cast + Sountrack
Beginning
A New Chapter
Feisty
Apartment
Sides
Family
Horns
Remembrance
In Charge
Jealousy
Broken
Different
Safe
Smile
Date
Mask
The Day Everything Changed
Month 1
Month 2
Vacation
Alpha Queen
Reunited
Caught
Stay
Gone
Graduation
Arrival
Happy
Sunrise
Weird
Nightmares
Left
Forgiveness
Home
I'll Miss You
Start
Pressure
Fear
Payback
Girls
Lives Lost
This Is My Story
Heaven
Part 2: Updated Cast
Grayson
Humanity
Party
Red
After Death
Nogitsune
Waiting Game
Ghosts
Allison
Bloodshed
Baby A and Baby B
The Wedding
Epilogue

Lost

837 17 1
By writinghaley

"Princess?" I hear a voice whisper over to me. I groan and open my eyes, my neck in a very awkward position against the cell bars. I look and see Theo bending down, trying to wake me up.

Scott, Lydia, and Malia all had the idea to go into the bunker and use some freeze machine that Argent had used on Parrish. They were gonna try and remember Stiles. I tried to go with them but I got stuck on babysitting duty again. I wanted to try and remember him but they said it would be better if I stayed here with Liam and Stilinski Incase something happened.

I was waiting for Stilinski and Liam to show up at the station. I had went over to Theo who was still surprisingly there considering the ghost riders raid on the station. I sat against the cell and talked to Theo. I guess In that about of time I had fallen asleep.

"Hmm?" I mumble back, looking at his blue orbs. I yawned and laid my head back against the bars of the cell and admired his features.

He put his hand on my head and start playing with my hair, only making me more tired. "I heard someone pull up." He whispers lightly to me, not trying to be too loud considering I had just woken up.

I nod and focus in my hearing, trying to see if Stilinski and Liam had finally decided to show up. I hear the back door open and hear voices start to talk.

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm just saying maybe he can help us." I hear Liam's voice say and I sigh and get up from my spot. Theo following my movements and doing the same thing.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up," Stilinski says and I run my hand through my hair look at Theo. He smirks at Stilinski's words and shrugs his shoulders.

I walk out of the holding cell area and pause when I see Liam and Stilinski with wide eyes, looking around the room that was empty, with no people.

"No ones here beside me and Theo." I make myself known. They both look over at me with shock on their faces and Stilinski sighs.

I look over at the radio buzzing and Stilinski goes over at picks it up. He turns a couple of dials and Liam walks closer to him. "Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Do you copy?" He says as he presses the button in on the microphone.

He looks around. I cross my arms and huff. He was wasting his time. We were the only ones left in Beacon Hills.

The radio static's and he tries again. "I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your 20."

The radio does the same thing and Liam looks down at him. He shakes his head and has a sad expression on his face.

"All units.." Stilinski begins to say.

"They're gone." Liam states and Stilinski looks back at me and then Liam with also a sad expression on his face.

He starts shaking his head denying the fact. "That, that... That's not possible. That's..." He stutters and gets up with confusion written on his face.

He looks between Liam and I. "They couldn't have taken everyone." He says with anxiety in his voice. Liam looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"They didn't." I hear Theo say from the cell. I look back at him and roll my eyes playfully at him.

Liam and Stilinski both look over at Theo who was standing there with his arms between the bars. They both glance at each other with an annoyed expression, knowing what they have to do. I lean up from against the wall and walk over to the cell with Liam and Stilinski right behind me.

Theo gets a hopeful look in his eyes as he slightly steps back from the cell bars. "Please, please tell me that you brought the key card." He begs the Sheriff.

"I also brought my gun." The Sheriff remarked and I smirked at his sarcasm. I look over at Theo who looked anxious as he gripped on the bars and gulped.

"And your sense of humor. That is great." Theo replies back with sarcasm lacing his voice but all anger. I could tell how bad the wanted to get out.

"But if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." He continues his voice getting louder by the second. I look over at Liam who was wondering if this was actually a good idea.

"We need to trust you." Liam chimes in and Stilinski nods in agreement.

Theo turns his gaze onto Liam. "Then you need to get realistic, because trust is not important right now. It is against them. And you a lot more of us considering how many of them there are." Theo says angrily but trying to prove his point.

"I hate to say he's right but... He's kinda right." I say chiming into the conversation. Theo looks at me confused. I shrug "what I don't like you thinking you're right." I say smiling widely at him.

He scoffs and then turns his gaze back onto the Sheriff. Stilinski thinks for a couple seconds. "If I let you out and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." The Sheriff says, fire laced in his voice.

Theo glares at him and gets close to the cell. "I'm an atheist. Fire at will." He says in a low voice.

I roll my eyes at his arrogance and look back at the Sheriff who sighs and then takes out the key card. I take a deep breath as he fidgets with it in his hands. He contemplates it and reaches over to the card reader before stopping.

He squints his eyes and then pulls us back a little. I can see the anxiousness fuming out of Theo. "You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff," Theo says starting to get agitated.

"Wave it over the card reader, come on. Right here." Theo continues while patting on the card reader. "Up and down. You can do it." Theo fumes like an owner trying to teach a dog tricks. It was getting on my nerves. Stilinski didn't even have to let him out at all.

"Sheriff, we need him." Liam softly says and looks over at Stilinski. The Sheriff just glares directly ahead at Theo.

Theo glances down the card then back at the Sheriff. He moves fast and reaches out of the cell trying to grab at the card. The Sheriff pulls his hand away, just barely out of Theo's reach.

I scoff and look at Theo. "You're stupid," I say and smack him on his head through the cell. He winces and glares at me.

Theo slightly pushes on the bars out of anger. You could practically see fire coming out of his ears like a cartoon.

"Tell me something." The Sheriff starts and Theo's lips raise a little in confusion.

"What?" He starts and I look around, hearing the wind start to pick up outside.

"Tell you what? What are you talking about.." Theo says with furrowed eyebrows. I look at Liam at he had heard it as well.

"Tell me about my son." The Sheriff simply says.

Theo shakes his head and he grips onto the bars tighter. He scoffs and looks to the side before turning his gaze back into the Sheriff.

"Tell me one thing about Stiles that you can remember. Just one." He continues and Theo grins at what Stilinski was saying.

Theo points over to the keycard. "You swipe that key card, I'll tell you anything you want." Theo urges, still trying to get out.

The wind speed picks up even faster and my eyes grow wide as I stare at Liam who was doing the same thing. "Uh Liam?" I say as he looks around.

"They're coming." Liam states but Theo or the Sheriff don't move.

Thunder rumbles throughout the station but Theo only looks up for a quick second before returning his eyes to the sheriff's eyes.

"One thing. Just one thing!" The sheriff yells and I grow annoyed at Theo's loss of words.

"Theo, just say something, Jesus," I say annoyed at him. He shakes the bars, trying to use his strength to get out. He grinds his teeth together and I groan, him still not saying anything.

He breaths heavily as the sheriff nods and starts to walk away. Anxiousness fills my body as I glance between the two.

Theo leans against the front of the bars. "He was smart!" He yells out and I sigh in relief.

The sheriff stops in his tracks and looks back at him. Theo's expression softens as he looks down. "He was smart enough not to trust me." He sighs and I remember the time when I first met Theo. Just the day after he killed Scott.

Stilinski sighs and walks over and brings out the keycard. He looks at me and I nod. He slides the card in the card reader and it opens.

Theo lets out a sigh of relief before walking out and grabbing onto my hand. I smile up at him and we fast walk out of the holding area right behind Stilinski and Liam.

Liam grabs his jacket that was on the table as we all stop as more thunder crackles outside. I look between the 3 of them as horses start neighing outside of the station. The wind howling as all of our eyes grow wide.

"They're here," Liam says just above a whisper I nod my head.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask anxiously. I seriously did not feel like turning into a cloud of green smoke today.

The sheriff sighs "How close?" He asks as the horses become louder. I gulped looking at the windows, trying to see out of them.

"Too close," Theo says as he glances at Stilinski and grips my hand tighter.

"Too many?" Stilinski questions as I see Liam trying to fix in his hearing.

"I heard a couple of horses. Maybe more." Liam says and I nod in agreement. Knowing our luck there was probably a lot more.

"Five. I, I think five at most." Theo stutters out as he tries to listen closely.

I widen my eyes and disagree. "Probably a lot more than just that knowing our luck," I say and roll my eyes at the situation.

"4 of us 5 of them. You ready?" The sheriff says and I sigh letting go of Theo's hand and preparing to attack.

I hear a click as the sheriff readies his gun for a battle. He's about to start walking before Theo grabs onto his arm to pull him back. "Wait, are you kidding? Us against 5 ghost riders?" He says in a surprised tone. He obviously doesn't think it's a good idea.

"We can take them," Liam states defensively.

"5 of them?" Theo asks again and I look at him.

I flick out my claws and grin. "Scared of a little fight?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

I nod my head over to the Sheriff and he walks towards the door. I walk behind him, next to Liam. I hear a flick and I look over and see Theo's claws out. I smirk over at him and return my gaze to the front.

The sheriff opens the back door and we come face to face with over 20 ghost riders. I widen my eyes and look directly ahead, not being able to move.

I gulp and look furiously around the many ghost riders in front of us. "Told you," I say as Stilinski groans.

The ghost riders all raise their guns and point directly at Stilinski. He groans before erupting in a cloud of green smoke.

I feel two hands on both of my arms as the boys play tug of rope with me. Finally someone let's go and I go behind the doorframe. I look up as I see Theo whose holding me with wide eyes and breathing heavily.

Gunfire rings through the station as they don't stop. I look over at Liam and quickly grab him and pull him over to our side of the doorway.

"3 of us," I say as we all share panicked looks with each other.

We run to the front of the station and run out the doors. Theo runs to the driver seat of one of the police cars as Liam gets in the passenger side. I groan and hurried into the backseat of the car.

I slam my door shut panting heavily as I look anxiously around, trying to find any ghost riders.

"Keys, keys!" Theo says in a rushed tone as he leans over to Liam.

Liam opens up the key case as a bunch of keys spill out of there spots. My eyes go wide as Liam looks over with anxious eyes to Theo.

Liam groans before looking back down. "Are you serious." I hear Theo say and I can't help but chuckle at this situation.

Liam passes over a set of random keys. "Here." He says and Theo tries to put it in the ignition.

It doesn't work and Theo throws it somewhere. "Give me another." He says loudly as Liam looks through the case.

"Which one?" He says in a panicked tone and I look out the window trying to see if any ghost riders found us yet.

I look over and I see a ghost rider starting to approach us. "Uh guys?" I gulp but they don't pay attention.

"Any of them. Come on!" Theo yells at Liam. Liam grows panicked and starts throwing random keys at Theo.

"There's a lot of keys here!" He yells and I flick out my claws about to open the door to try and buy us some time.

Theo glances back at me quickly. "What the hell are you doing?" He shouts.

"Buying some time," I yell and reach for the car door. He reaches back and grabs my hand pulling me away from it.

"You, stay in here." He points to me. "You, find the damn keys!" He points at Liam and yells.

Liam hands another set of keys. Theo tried again but it doesn't budge.

"I really feel like you're not even trying right now, Liam." He yells as he glares over at Liam who was fidgeting around the keys trying to find the right one.

"I'm trying!" He screams as the keys jingle around in the box.

Theo tries another pair. "No. Come on, Liam, give me another.." he starts and then admires then key as he holds it up.

"This isn't even a car key!" He yells and Liam starts messing around with the key box again.

I look behind us and see the ghost riders closing in on us fast. "Liam, I swear to god I will not take you out for weeks if you get us taken," I yell at him as he throws Theo another pair of keys.

"That's a small key, that's too small, too small!" Liam yells as he shifts through different pairs of keys.

"Come on!" Theo yells loudly and I move to the middle of the seat and lean between the passenger and the front seat.

"Okay, here, take this one," Liam says and hands another pair. Theo grabs them and shoved them in the ignition.

The car starts and I smile and breathe deeply at the two boys. Relief struck the two boys as a smile appeared on both of their faces.

"Woah! Yes! Go, go, go!" Liam yells as he bangs on the front panel. Theo puts the car in reverse and starts backing up.

They both look back at me as I move to the side so they could see behind me. I feel we run over something and the boy's eyes go wide and they glance to each other.

I bust out laughing, since I know we just ran over a ghost rider. Theo smirks and Liam looks back and starts laughing with me.

Theo puts the car in drive and speeds off. I breathe heavily and smile. "Oh thank god, baby beta. I thought you were about to kill us all." I say chuckling.

He sighs and looks back at me. "You're still taking me outright?" He says recalling our usual day trips whenever we can.

Theo looks back at me confused and I shrug. "Yes, if we survive this then I'll take you anywhere," I say laughing at the boy.

His face erupts in a smile and I lean back in my seat and grab out my phone and see if anyone had texted me.

"You think they're okay?" I ask either of the boys.

Theo looks back at me in the rearview mirror and shrugs. "They're gonna remember, Stiles." He says and Liam looks out the window.

"Do you remember anything about him?" Liam questions to me and I sigh, not knowing that much.

I look down at the Crescent pendant and grab it and hold it. "The necklace. He got it for me for my 18th birthday. Right before my party started he gave it to me, we were sitting out by Lydia's pool and he knew I was upset. He came over and tried to cheer me up. I tried to get happy but it was hard for me. He pulled it out of his pocket and gave it to me." I say remembering the vague memories. I grip onto the pendant tightly as Liam looks at me with sad eyes.

"Anything else?" Theo says while glancing back at me. I shrug, trying to remember.

"24." I simply state as my eyes grow wide as I remember his lacrosse jersey number. I had seen it in his bag the day him and Scott carried me out to the lacrosse field when I had just found out my dad had passed.

Theo and Liam both look at me confused. "His jersey number," I say and Liam grows a smile on his face.

"They're gonna remember. They have too." I say and lean my head against the window.

•~•

"Where does this take us?" Theo asks for a 3rd time in a row. We've been driving for about 10 minutes and these two won't stop bickering with each other. They're like an old married couple.

"The hospital." Liam finally replies and looks over at Theo.

Theo looks over confusingly at Liam. "Hospital? Why the... What the hell are we supposed to do at the hospital?" He says as his voice sounds agitated.

"Hide. Look, we can't outrun them, right?" Liam says and looks over at Theo. Theo shrugs and I lean back and prepare to listen to them bicker again.

"I know every inch of that building. Every room, every corner." Liam says confidently at his memory.

"Hide, that's the best that we've got?" Theo roughly says back at him, his grip getting tighter on the steering wheel.

"We just need to keep them away from Scott for as long as possible," Liam says glancing back at me quickly.

"Why what's he gonna do?" Theo asks.

"He's gonna remember Stiles," I state and he looks back at me and sighs.

•~•

We get to the hospital finally after me almost thinking we're gonna crash every 5 seconds. I was definitely a better driver then Theo was. Especially when he's angry.

We all get out and the run-up to the front door. I look behind me and see Liam pause as he looks at the ambulance in front of the entrance.

Theo looks back at us. "Liam, come on. We don't have much of a lead on them." Theo urges towards Liam.

Liam runs towards the ambulance and gets partially in. He turns on the siren and gets back out. Theo's eyes grow wide as anger consumes his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yells as he tries and goes toward the ambulance to turn it off. I grab him and stop him and he looks at me with confusion at Liam's action but also anger, knowing that Liam was attracting them.

"Don't! Don't turn it off." Liam says as he helps me out.

Liam pushes Theo back slightly but out of my grasp. "You want to bring them all here? Every single one of them?" He yells at Liam and pushes him, still trying to get to the siren.

Liam pushes Theo back again as I watch the two boys. "That's exactly what I want to do. Cause if the Ghost Riders are here, that means they're not trying to get to Scott." Liam explains. I nod in approval at the plan. It was stupid but we had to get them away from Scott.

"So you don't care if they get to you. To Haley?" Theo yells back at him with anger seething throughout his words.

Liam glares at him. "They're gonna get to all of us eventually." He seethes at Theo. Round 3.

"You! You're going first. That's the only reason I'm with you. Because while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck, or shooting a hole in your head, I'll be running the other direction. I'm on your side as long as it helps me." Theo rambles out and I stare at him in disbelief.

As much as I would love to say that he had changed it would be a partial lie. He still has the arrogance he always had and just when I thought he was becoming selfless, he goes and says that. He was just using Liam and I to get out of the cell so he didn't get taken.

I scoff and walk inside the entrance, not caring to hear the rest of their conversation. I stand inside until I hear the door slam open and I see a furious Theo walkthrough, Liam not long behind on his trail.

"Haley..." he starts and then looks down the hallway I was standing at.

His eyes grow wide as I can hear his heart start to speed up. I look at him with confusion as his mouth gapes slightly.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look directly at him. "Theo?" I ask but he doesn't budge. He looks down at the ground as his heart is still beating fast.

I look over at Liam who was also confused at the sight. I put my hand on his chest trying to get his attention. Even if I was mad at him, something was obviously wrong.

"Babe?" I say as I can feel his heart pounding. He looks at me with anxious eyes and he breaths heavily.

"I'm fine. Just, just thought I was somewhere else for a second." He stutters out and he grabs my hand tightly as he laces over fingers together. I rubbed my thumb against his hand, trying to comfort him.

"Where?" I hear Liam ask as he looks over at us.

"In a bad dream." He states quietly and I look at him with worried eyes. He never gets like this so it was unusual to see.

I jump slightly as the entrance doors slam shut and horses start neighing loudly. "You said you knew where to hide," Theo says over to Liam.

"Follow me." He says as he rushes towards the elevators. We follow behind him as he hits the up button on it.

The elevator dings and opens. I groan as we all go in. I was always scared of elevators, at any moment they could just break and then boom. You're dead.

Liam hits a number and the door closes. I take a deep breath as Theo can possibly hear my heartbeat turn faster. He squeezes my hand and looks calmly over to me.

The elevator opens as Liam runs out, I look at Theo and he sighs before running out with me right behind him. We follow Liam and I figure out where he's taking us.

We all go into the room and shove a gurney against the doors to help barricade it.

"Really, Liam? The morgue?" I question looking at him he shrugs with a hopeful look.

I hear Theo huff out in anger. "This is your brilliant idea? To barricade ourselves in the morgue?" He yells motioning for the gurney.

Liam turns around and glares at Theo. "The Ghost Riders go after the living. So we hide with the dead." He says and walks towards one of the freezers where the dead bodies are kept.

He opens one up and my eyes go wide. "Nope, I said never again." Recalling the time in Eichen House. I shake my head and look at them both with wide eyes.

"I'm not getting in one of those," Theo says right after me, agreeing with me.

Liam grows a disgusted look on his faces and closes it. "Me neither." He says and turns away from it.

Theo shakes his head and leans against the gurney and looks out the doors. "You should've left me in the holding cell." He murmurs and I sigh at his comment.

Liam looks at me annoyingly and turns his gaze back into Theo's. "I should've left you in the ground." He replies and I widen my eyes at his comment.

Theo quickly turns around and glares directly at him. "Oh, really?" He says.

"Yeah. Really." Liam confirms and I can see Theo clench his jaw tightly.

"What do you think I was doing down there? Just hanging out with my dead sister? Having a good time catching up on childhood memories?" Theo yells at him and I grimace. He never had told me what happened when he was there. It was wrong for me to try and push something out of someone.

"I think you were rotting down there." Liam remarks and I look at him with wide eyes at his remark.

Theo looks to the side as he clenches his jaw tighter. "Liam finally gets one thing right." He says in a low tone.

"I also think whatever happened to you, you deserved it." I look at Liam and shake my head at his words.

"Liam," I warn but he continues glaring at Theo.

"Is that right?" Theo says with his whole body tensed.

"When the Ghost Riders find us, I'm not gonna do anything for you. I'm not gonna help you. I'm not gonna save you. I'm gonna do exactly what you would do to me. I'm gonna use you as bait." Liam roughly says to Theo. Theo slowly turns his head toward Liam and start glaring at him.

I listen in on the siren to see if it's still going. My breath hitches as I realize it stoped. "Do you guys still hear the siren?" I ask glancing between the arguing married couple.

They both shake their head no and I sigh. "They're here," I say as I run a hand through my hair.

Okay I'll finish the other part to this episode tomorrow. I've been writing for 4 hours and I'm already at 4,500 words so I'll split this into two chapters and the next one will be out Tomorrow so I love you guys and vote, share, and comment and I'll love you forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 725 32
FF INSPIRED BY TEEN WOLF SET AFTER 6B. (Can contain spoilers) Two months have passed since the defeat of the Anuk-ite and the retreat of the hunters...
45.8K 177 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...
1.7K 66 33
It's a whole new year for Casey and her friends and she hopes that she can have a quiet sophomore year with her friends, but you can't always get wha...
35.3K 924 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...