Your Tattoo{LuWoo FanFic}

By woopfiretruck

This 'soulmate' thing is funny... Until you realise it's real. More

♤Why Do You Make Me Smile♤
♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤
♤Why Is It You♤
♤How Can I Do This♤
♤Not When I'll Dissapoint You♤
♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤
♤Is It Him♤
♤Am I Wrong♤
♤Why Do You Know♤
♤You're My Missing Puzzle Piece♤
♤How To Make You Love Me♤
♤Happiness Is Short Lived♤
♤Can I Do This♤
♤Going Too Well♤
♤Open Your Eyes♤
♤Don't You Dare♤
♤Is It♤
♤I've Got Some Things You Want To See♤
♤Why Him And Not Me♤
♤I Can't Fix You♤
♤My Only Source Of Happiness♤
♤Should I Do This♤
♤With Your Ghost♤
♤Really Just In Pain♤
♤Please Forgive Me♤
♤I Need To Talk With Him♤
♤I Will Wait For You♤
♤Were You Always This Beautiful♤
♤I'm Always Here For You♤
♤I Will Take Care Of You♤
♤I Thought It Was Going Well♤
♤Is This Enough♤
♤Please Don't Worry♤
♤People Change♤
♤Never Expected♤
♤Why Was I So Stupid♤
♤I Love Spending Time With You♤
♤Are You Mad At Me♤
♤Is It True♤
♤I Wish It Was Me Who Made You This Happy♤
♤I'm So Glad It's You Who Makes Me This Happy♤
♤Let's Hang Out♤
♤Is It Christmas Yet♤
AYO AYO

♤You Make Me Happy♤

2.3K 69 109
By woopfiretruck

Jungwoo woke up sweaty and he couldn't breathe.He looked at the clock to check the time.

0:00 AM.

This has been going on for a couple of days.Jungwoo gets a nightmare about anything and wakes up.
He always wakes up at 0:00 AM too.

The boy tried to fall back asleep but he was too scared of another nightmare.
He decided to take his phone and scroll through Instagram while listening to music until he falls asleep.This has been his schedule for a while.

As he was scrolling and scrolling, his Instagram feed showed him something.

lucas_xx444 totally didnt just get a coat hanger stuck up my nose for 1 hour before takig this pic haha

yuu_taa_1026:dude go to sleep its 12 am
lucas_xx444:@yuu_taa_1026 i just got a coat hanger stuck up my nose how am i supposed to sleep man
winwin_127:only you can do this shit lmao
nana_jaemin:everything okay hyung??

Jungwoo finally calmed down a bit from his nigtmare.It has been like this for a while.Lucas's face shows up on his feed and he feels calmer.
Jungwoo did have a small crush on Lucas;nothing big like love or something.

Jungwoo was still scrolling and scrolling through his Instagram until he fell asleep.His phone fell on his chest and he still had his earphones in.

Morning comes.His phone vibrates on his chest to wake Jungwoo up.He's really sensitive to any touching so that woke him up.

He was dreading going to school.He never really liked school.He only likes his friends.

He got dressed up with a black and white oversized sweater and some black jeans.

He took a sandwich in his hand and headed out.He ate the sandwich on his way to school.

He doesn't live near the school nor too far.It takes him about 3-4 songs to get to school.

The first thing he does when he comes to school is go in his homeroom class.
He takes out the book he's reading and starts reading it.

As people start walking into the classroom, he hides the cover of his book.I mean, wouldn't you hide your book's cover if it said "Two Boys Kissing"?

The bell rings.The homeroom teacher, Mrs Kim, walks in with a boy.
Jungwoo doesn't pay attention since he's too focused on his book.

"Alright, class, settle down.Before I get on with the attendance, I want to introduce your new classmate, Wong Yukhei to you."
"You can call me Lucas, though."added Yukhei.

That name made Jungwoo immediately raise up his head from his book to the front and there he was.Lucas was right in front of him.
Him and Lucas didn't have a strong bond;only occasionally talking when they're forced to in classes.

Lucas took a seat next to the only person he recognised in the whole class.Jungwoo.

Jungwoo looked back down at his book to avoid eye contact or a conversation with Lucas.

The boy was about to turn the page but Lucas held his arm before turning it.

"Damn, you're a fast reader.I only got up to here."said Lucas, pointing to a line in the book.

Jungwoo was fine with it but then he realised what he's reading and quickly closed his book and put it back in his bag.

"You saw nothing."said Jungwoo, looking at his hands on the table and not at Lucas.

Lucas was about to open his mouth to say something but was cut off by the bell.
Jungwoo took his bag and was the first one out the door.He sprinted to his next lesson.Luckily, Lucas wasn't in it.For once, Jungwoo was happy to have science.

He came in class, looking a bit pink.He sat down next to his friend Doyoung.

"Are you blushing?"asked Doyoung.
"Well that's one way to greet your friend."said Jungwoo, wrapping his arms around Doyoung."And no, I'm not blushing.My homeroom is downstairs and I ran."
"Why though?"
"I don't know.Just felt like it haha."

The teacher came into class and wrote PRACTICAL on the whiteboard.The students rushed to a tray and picked up goggles.

Jungwoo couldn't focus on anything.All he can think of is the shame of Lucas knowing he reads gay stuff.Wouldn't this make him kinda gay?

"Dude, start the timer."said Doyoung.
Jungwoo tried to shake off his thoughts and tried to be helpful.

Jungwoo was off the whole lesson and Doyoung noticed it.
Next lesson was science again.This time, they had to write an evaluation on their practical.
Doyoung took this as a chance to confront Jungwoo about his behaviour.

"Jungwoo-ya, are you okay?You can talk with me.You know that, right?"said Doyoung.
Jungwoo sighed.
"You know Lucas, right?Well, he moved in my homeroom and I was reading my 'Two Boys Kissing' book and he read a bit of it."
Doyoung chuckled.
"And that's what's on your mind?He probably forgot about it.This is Lucas we're talking about.Yesterday he got a coat hanger stuck up his nose while on FaceTime with me and Jaemin.This guy doesn't even know English.No need to worry, okay?"said Doyoung, patting Jungwoo's shoulder.
"You trully believe that?"asked Jungwoo.
"Of course!Now lets write this useless thing haha."said Doyoung.

Jungwoo was a bit calmer now.

Break time came.Jungwoo wanted to spend a little time on his own so he went his own way.

He has this space that no one other than Doyoung knows about.It's a bench really far from the actual building.He likes it because he knows no one will bother to come and disturb him.

He sat down and started reading his book again.It got to a really homophobic part and he just couldn't bear it.He didn't want anyone seeing how mad and sad he would get over it.But he has every right to have this reaction.He is experiecing that everyday.Even when he's in his space, homophobic bullies find a way to tell him how disgusting he is.

lee_dongho:
i saw you hugging doyoung in science today
dont try to corrupt him, hes cool
dont give him your disgusting gayness
its really disturbing
just seeing two boys hugging disgusts me
people like you should be executed
i hope you know this

How is he supposed to respond to this?
He's sensitive, after all.

He wishes he could call Doyoung over but he doesn't wanna be too much of a burden to him.

kim_doyoung:
Hii
Everything okay?
How are you feeling?

kim_jungwoo:
i'm fine dw lol

kim_doyoung:
Not convincing enough
I'm coming over

Oh no.

kim_jungwoo:
doyoungieeee i'm fine i'm just enjoying my book lmao

kim_doyoung:
Are you sure?
Completely, 100% sure?

kim_jungwoo:
yep

kim_doyoung:
Fine
If you say you're fine
Just know that I love you uwu

kim_jungwoo:
i love you too uwu

kim_doyoung:
Anyways what do you have after break?

kim_jungwoo:
maths :(
o no lucas is in my maths class
im in trouble lol

kim_doyoung:
Do you like him?

kim_jungwoo:
wdym

kim_doyoung:
I mean do you have a crush on him?
You know you're safe with me

kim_jungwoo:
well its more like a small crush tbh
nothing big like love or smth

kim_doyoung:
I see
He may be stupid but he's a really nice guy tbh

kim_jungwoo:
i-
wow
and handsome-
ok sorry

kim_doyoung:
It's fine lmao
Aww my friend has a crush on someone :)

kim_jungwoo:
👉👈

kim_doyoung:
👉👈

kim_jungwoo:

kim_doyoung:
Wait why do you have pictures on Jaemin lmao

kim_jungwoo:
because hes really uhm
memeful

kim_doyoung:
True lmao
Anyways the bell's gonna ring soon so you should probably get back

kim_jungwoo:
oki :)
love you hyung💖
see ya in history

kim_doyoung:
Aww love you too
See ya

Jungwoo closed his phone and put it in his pocket.He bent the corner of the page he's at in the book and put it back in his bag and made his way back inside.

He met up with Doyoung in the maths hall.Doyoung also has maths but he's in a different class.

Jungwoo waved at his friend and headed inside his classroom.He knew he couldn't hide from Lucas forever so he decided to get it over with.Maybe Doyoung is right.Maybe Lucas is just stupid and already forgot.

But what if Doyoung's wrong?What if Lucas remembered and will judge Jungwoo?What if his crush will go against him?

"Ah, forget it, Jungwoo.Stop being so paranoid.Get it together."whispered Jungwoo to himself.

Jungwoo walked in the class and the first thing he noticed is that...

He walked in the wrong class.

Jungwoo murmured a sorry and walked backwards out of the classroom.

He got embarrassed but this time he walked in the right classroom.
The first thing he noticed is the new seating plan on the whiteboard.

Johnny, Mark, Jungwoo and Lucas.

Jungwoo didn't wanna sit next to Lucas.But at the same time, he was happy to sit next to his crush.

He sat down.There's only Johnny siting at the moment.Lucas and Mark probably got lost.Doesn't surprise Jungwoo or Johnny.

Jungwoo and Johnny are good friends so he's happy to be siting next to him.

5 minutes into the lesson and Mark and Lucas finally show up.They say that they got lost, which doesn't surprise the teacher or the students.

Lucas sits down across from Jungwoo which makes Jungwoo's heart beat a bit faster.
Lucas was taking out his stuff from his bag and all Jungwoo could say is wow.He looks perfect.

Johnny knows about Jungwoo's little crush on Lucas so he kept teasing him.

Lucas looked and was really confused.Jungwoo was already on the 5th question and he noticed the boy struggling so he showed him his notebook.

"Thank you so much Jungwoo-ya!"said Lucas.
Johnny winked at Jungwoo.

After Lucas was done with copying he gently gave Jungwoo his notebook back.

"Make sure you never finish the notebook 'cause Lucas touched it."whispered Johhny in Jungwoo's ear, winking.
"Oh, shut up."said Jungwoo, playfully pouting.

Jungwoo was really focused on finishing his work until someone taps his notebooks page to get Jungwoo's attention.Jungwoo raised up his head and it was Lucas.

"I didn't read a lot because I'm a slow reader but I like your book's concept.I think it's really interesting."said Lucas.
Jungwoo blushed.He thought Doyoung was right and forgot about it.
"Yeah, well I don't read that stuff all of the time haha.It just looked interesting so I borowed it from the library.And I like the author's work too.I read a lot of his books."said Jungwoo.
"Woah Jungwoo can you breathe?You talked so much and fast, your face turned red."said Johnny.
"Yeah, I'm fine."said Jungwoo.
"Anyways, I think it's interesting that the author made a book with gays being main characters.Especially considering that some people are still homophobic and stuff."said Lucas
"Woah since when are you smart, Lucas?Do you even know what half of the words you said mean?"asked Johnny.
"Well, to be completely honest, no.I just guessed words to seem smart."
"Knew it."said Johnny.

Jungwoo couldn't believe Lucas thought his book is interesting.He really liked the book too.It's one of his favourites.

All he could do for the rest of the day is smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
88.6K 4.3K 25
what if you have someone you never knew, that he's a part of your life?
11.9K 380 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...
250K 5.4K 135
This will be an NCT one shot book, I will not force updates it's only for when I get inspiration about certain ships and have to write it out. I'm p...