BLACK ROSE || DE

By BRATZFRMDAWICC

Lauren London & Dave east fanfic More

🥀Cast🥀
🥀Prologue🥀
🥀1🥀
🥀2🥀
🥀3🥀
🥀4🥀
🥀5🥀
🥀6🥀
🥀7🥀
🥀8🥀
🥀9🥀
🥀10🥀
🥀11🥀
🥀12🥀
🥀13🥀
🥀14🥀
🥀15🥀
🥀16🥀
🥀17🥀
🥀19🥀
🥀20🥀
🥀21🥀

🥀18🥀

6.7K 325 70
By BRATZFRMDAWICC

Lauren parked her car outside black rose before getting out and grabbing Kairi. placing Kairi on her hip she walked inside of the going straight to the back room where she told everyone was at. when she entered the room fell silent, Maurice stood up.

"where the fuck have you bee-" he started but was cut off as she quickly handed him Kairi and basically leaping towards where rocky was sitting.

"you mother fucking liar!" she yelled smacking the shit out him Maurice quickly passed Kairi to Cyn who walked outside so she didn't see the scene that was unfolding. "you really had me walking around for damn near year think I was fucking crazy" with each word she said she punched the shit out of him the girl who was with rocky quickly stood causing Lauren to look at with that this ain't what you won't look. Maurice quickly intervened confused about what was going on.

"don't touch him again or we gone have a problem!" the unknown girl spoke.

"BITCH I"LL BEAT YO ASS!" Lauren yelled pointing her finger in the girl's face. Maurice quickly grabbed her because no bitch was about to touch his cousin he didn't care if Lauren started it or not it was war behind her.

"whats going on? Lauren chill out!" Maurice asked confused.

"yea rocky what's going on...HUH Tell him the truth?" she yelled trying the punch him but Maurice held a good grip on her. "Tell him how you knew David has been since been and how you been lying to us!" when Maurice heard those words he let Lauren and she used that as an advantage to give rocky another blow to the face as she grabbed him by the braids and started dragging him causing his bitch to try to jump in.

"I dare you to touch her! matter fact leave" Maurice yelled at the girl who quickly left. "Is it true?"Maurice asked as nothing but sadness laced through his voice. He honestly felt betrayed, angry, and hurt. He literally watched his own baby cousin go through the toughest time in her life only for her to find out she went through it for nothing.

Rocky ran his hand over his face trying to figure out the right words to say but nothing was acceptable he was just as wrong as much east was because he knew the truth but only manipulated Lauren's mind to make her seem crazy.

"Wow... I really can't believe my supposed to be "brothers" would do something like this to me! We have been through everything together and yall do this? We were like blood brothers, called each other mommas mama. I called y'all nigga brothers and y'all did this. I was venting to you about my pain and you knew the truth the whole time, what happens to tell the truth that disloyalty. you watched my cousin through traumatic pain as she damn near lost her self mentally and physically." Maurice was truly heartbroken as a spare tear fell down his eyes. For a whole year, he pictured east's lifeless body in his arms as they sped off to the hospital.

He had to watch his own blood go through so mental to point he thought he had to put her on suicide watch. He had to do so much for Lauren's sake since she wasn't there mentally he had to do it for her. He hid all his emotions for the sake of Lauren he wanted to present tough got her sake cause he knew it would make everything worse.

Today is probably the first day he actually expressing his feelings about east's death. "we were supposed to be brothers for eternity but I guess eternity doesn't last forever either, The saying blood is thicker than water is really true" Maurice said sadly as he left out going to his car and pulling off.

Lauren looked at rocky before sticking up the middle finger and leaving. once they were gone rocky sighed as he shook his head. He just lost one of his best friends for real this time and this one really hurt.

¥¥¥

East sat in front of his mother apologizing for all the pain he's caused and explaining to her all the things Lauren did last might. Angela was still upset that he did such a thing but was still happy that her son was alive and she definitely wasn't going to let him get away with just a slap on the wrist. he's caused so much pain and caused too many relationships to be broken that may not ever be the same.

angela could see all the physical damage that Lauren did to her son and she honestly didn't care. She knew Lauren only did that so that he could physically feel the pain he's put her through, they were going to eventually going to have to have an adult conversation face to face again. An east knew that two.

"ma she keyed and slashed the tires out my car," he told his mother only for her to shrug her shoulders.

"I set your father's car on fire with all of his belongings in it...you got it the easy way." angela responded flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"I just want to know what was going through yo black ass mind when you decided to do some dumb ass shit like this... now you may have lost a good girl that you going have to fight to get back before someone else comes and scoop her up," she spoke sipping some of her tea as east did nothing but listen to what his mother was saying.

"you know how much trust she lost in you that she may never be able to regain from you, but one thing I do know is that girl is still deeply in love with you this is all just anger from everything you have put her through she won't be mad forever if you don't let her be mad forever if you truly want her back then you have to do everything to prove to her that you're sorry, even if you have start all over from the beginning"

East was going to take his mother's advice and do everything in his power to get his wife and family back. No woman was going to top her and any man would love to have her on their arms.

And damn show finna move on and switch out his dime for penny she would forever hold his heart no matter what the future held for them now.

__________________________
Excuse mistakes and typos please and thx!

Y'all in order for me to upload gifs I had use my computer Wattpad needa get this shit together 🤦🏽‍♀️

Maurice finally let out some of his emotions he's been holding in...

Lauren been beating grown ass niggas like they bitches💀

Do y'all feel like Maurice has every right to cut them off forever?

Do you think East will get Lauren back?

If Lauren and East do get back together... do you think The relationship will be worse or more mature?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
26.1K 691 11
Beynika 💕
200K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent