DRAWINGS | VKOOK

By -sugalaxies

"H-hyung why would you draw me like that?" Said the younger while his face was a deep shade of red. More

Character Intoduction + 01
02

Introduction

935 36 9
By -sugalaxies

Welcome to;

DRAWINGS, a taekook story

🌟🌟

"H-hyung why would you draw me like that?"
Said the younger while his face was a deep shade of red.

↪   Or in which, Taehyung is an art college student. He likes pretty things so he has multiple sketch books where he draws things such as nature or his best friend Jeongguk.

His appartement is filled with drawings and sketch books and one day, Jeongguk finds a new sketch book, a hidden one which only contains more let's say mature drawings of him.

🌟🌟

A/N; I'm so exited about this book you guys have no idea omg. I hope you'll like this book as much as I do :) In the next chapter might be a character introduction before the actual chapter. Stay safe, love you all❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
340K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
903K 48.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...