Attack on Titan (A basketball...

By xV_W0lf

A basketball AU with the characters of the Attack on Titan manga/anime. (I don't normally add or rather do pa... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Welcome to Trost College
Chapter 3 : Knowing one another
Chapter 4 : The trial game
Chapter 5 : The trial game pt.2
Chapter 6 : Meeting her again
Chapter 7 : In-depth
Chapter 8 : Second game in-coming
Chapter 9 : Practice
Chapter 10 : Fight!!
Chapter 11 : Show time
Chapter 12 : Apologies and Rivalries.
Chapter 13 : Preparation
Chapter 14 : Appreciation
Chapter 15 : Next game
Chapter 16 : The Journey Awaits Us
Chapter 17 : Unbreakable
Chapter 18: Motivation from Within
Author's note
Chapter 19 : Doubt
Chapter 20 : Intimidation
Chapter 21 : Payback
Chapter 22 : Will You Be Mine?
Chapter 23 : Adjustments
Chapter 24 : Safe
Chapter 25 : Zeke Jaeger
Chapter 26 : Date
Chapter 27 : The Bracket of Eight
Chapter 28 : The Upperclassmen
Chapter 29 : Inspiration
Chapter 30 : Shifting Tides
Chapter 31 : The Mock Zone
Chapter 32 : Delinquency
Chapter 33 : Revenge Counter
Chapter 34 : Official Exit
Author's Note

Chapter 2 : Meeting up with friends

553 21 2
By xV_W0lf

"Uhhh, Where is he?", a brownish-red haired girl exclaimed.
"Calm down Sasha. They will soon be here", a petite and beautiful blonde haired girl replied.
"I know, I know, I'm just excited to meet him and his roommate. Sorry for causing a fuss Historia."
"It's okay but just be patient. Besides you told him 4:30 and it's only 4:24 so just relax."
"Alright alright"
Sasha and Historia were roommates and although they just met they fit in just nicely with each other. Sasha when she entered the room had seen Historia unpacking some books and fixing up the place and Sasha being Sasha had offered her some of the homemade cookies that she had been eating on her way to the college. After sharing pleasantries they had become rather fond of each other and had set up the room together for themselves and their remaining roommate.

To the issue at hand, Sasha had started to become rather impatient with her almost bald best friend but chose not to throw a tantrum and draw attention to her and Historia. But as Sasha was about to speak, "Hey Sash", Connie's voice rang through the air.
"About time", Sasha huffed.
When Connie came to the table Sasha noticed the blond haired guy who was behind him and instantly flashed him a bright and warm smile at him.
"So you're Armin. I'm Sasha, this idiot's best friend and this is Historia my roommate.", she said, gesturing towards Historia.
"I-I'm Armin. Armin Arlert and it's nice to meet the both of you."
"As Sasha introduced I'm Historia Reiss and it's a pleasure to meet you and I also apologize in future for Sasha's weird obsession with food.", Historia spoke with a beautiful smile that made Armin to become a bit flustered.
"Historiaaa don't say that", whined Sasha.
After sharing pleasantries they settled down and ordered for their food.
"So tell me Armin what are you studying?", Historia asked
"I'm studying English and Literature hoping to be a writer"
"Seriously", Sasha said, "but you won a scholarship to this college on basketball basis! You could literally become a pro player just by being here!!"
"But don't you know that even with the scholarship they always have a trial game to determine whether you're worth the scholarship or not. In the trial game even those who didn't get a scholarship could be taken to be on the team", Armin explained.
"And that is why I'm gonna participate in the trial game and see whether I can make it or not", Connie said.
"Pffft Connie and basketball hahaha", Sasha laughed out
"Hey, Armin's teaching me so it will be fine", Connie countered
"Wait what?"
"So Historia what are you studying?", Connie used as an excuse to avoid Armin's questions.
"Well I'm also studying English and Literature. I've always wanted to be a novelist of fiction.", Historia replied "perhaps if we are fortunate I would love to work with you Armin in the future. You're very easy to be around."
This statement made by Historia caused Armin to blush and avert his eyes from her.
"Easy tiger", Connie jabbed at Armin.
"Sh-shut up Connie", Armin said which caused Historia and Sasha to laugh.
Afterwards they ate their food and had a nice time, talking and sharing jokes about their high school experiences and so on. A buzzing sound came from Armin's pocket "I'm sorry but I have to take this. Hello it's me...", Armin spoke into the receiver. Then it clicked in Connie's brain, Hmm it's probably his friends the ones he was supposed to meet. "Please I'm so sorry but I have to meet up with some friends. Do you mind if I leave to meet them", Armin asked. "No problem just make sure I get to meet them soon", replied Sasha, "and your phone number cause you're my friend". "Okay", and they all exchanged phone numbers.
"Well I'll see you all later", waved Armin as he was walking away.

As Armin was walking towards Eren's dorm, oof, he accidentally bumped into someone "I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going", apologized Armin.
"It's okay just be careful next time", the feminine voice replied. The voice was soft but firm. As he looked up at the owner of the voice his breath was taken away. It was a girl, a bit shorter than him with light blonde hair and a roman nose which Armin thought suited her perfectly. She had crystalline-blue eyes which accentuated her features and her hair was tied up into a bun with a bit of her hair that fell over one of her eyes.
She's beautiful, thought Armin. "Hey you alright", she called out to him.
"Y-yeah I-I'm fine", Armin said, "S-sorry for b-bumping into you".
"You sure? Your face is all red"
"D-don't worry, I-I'm totally fine"
"Okay then and be careful of where you're going", she said walking away.
"W-wait, I never caught your n-name", Armin called out to her.
She stopped and looked at him with a stoic expression on her face as if trying to read him which actually intimidated the boy.
"I-it's okay. I-I w-was just curious. Y-you don't have to answer. I-I j-just...", she cut him off of his rambling, "Annie.
Annie Leonhardt", she said, "what's yours?, "Armin. Armin Arlert".
"Hmm, well see you around Arlert", she spoke then walked away.
Armin was standing there just trying to process what happened before remembering that he needed to catch up with Eren and Mikasa.

When he got to Eren's room he met  Mikasa also arriving at Eren's door at the exact time he was. They looked at each other and burst out laughing
"And here I was thinking you'd be here before me", Mikasa said smiling towards him.
"Same here. My roommate invited me for lunch with his friends which went very well. It was nice.", said Armin.
"Hmm I see well I just lost track of time  unpacking and stuff"
They knocked at Eren's door which almost immediately swung open for them but instead of Eren it was another person who opened the door. It was a boy who was heavily built with blond hair and brown eyes. He was at least 3-4 inches taller than Eren.
"Hello, we're looking for Eren. He told us this was his room.", Armin spoke.
"Don't worry I know who you are. Armin and Mikasa right?, come in", spoke the boy with a smile, "I'm Reiner Braun by the way".
When they entered they saw Eren coming out of his room.
"Hey Eren I'll come back later, gotta meet some friends", waved Reiner as he left them.
"Sup Eren. Ready to go?", Armin asked.
"Sure. Just gimme a sec", Eren said as he ran back to his room
"Hey Horsey!!", Eren shouted,"Reiner's gone out and I'm leaving!!"
"Damn you shitty face!!", replied a voice from one of the rooms.
"Eren stop shouting", Mikasa reprimanded.
"Sorry"
As soon as Eren said that the door to one of the rooms flew open and out came a boy who was taller than Eren but almost as tall as Reiner. His hair was a two-shaded brown color and his eyes were a honey golden-brown color. He was fit and had a scowl on his face that surprisingly resembled Eren's.
"You idiot! I told you to cut it with the horse crap", he said
"Couldn't help it Jean you do look like a horse"
"Why you little.."
Cough cough. A fake cough was heard which stopped the two boys bickering.
"Sorry about that", Jean said, "I'm Jean  Kirstein and it's nice to meet you".
His eyes lingered a second longer on Mikasa then he averted his eyes. He couldn't help but look at the raven haired beauty in front of him.
"Well I'm Mikasa, Eren's girlfriend, and this is Armin, our best friend", Mikasa replied.
"Tch, lucky bastard", Jean murmured.
"What was that?"
"Nothing".
"Anyway let's get going. I hope we meet that Finn bastard on the way. I wanna see what he looks like considering he's our roommate and then I'll challenge him to a match and prove to him that I'm better than him at basketball", Eren said.
As Eren was talking he failed to notice the door opening and a certain someone signaling to Mikasa, Armin and Jean to keep quiet. And suddenly
"You'll beat me? Cocky little shit".
Eren heard the voice from behind and felt a hand on his shoulder, he quickly spun around to see who it was.
"Ahhhhh", Eren almost jumped out of his skin when he saw the face staring back at him. Then the click of a camera went off.
"What the hell?", Eren said out loud.
The whole room burst into laughter and Eren stared angrily at the cause of his humiliation. The person looking at him was still laughing and then he took off the cosplay Ichigo Hollow mask that he was wearing.
"Sorry about that I couldn't help myself especially when I heard you say you will beat that 'Finn bastard', but anyway I'm Finn Ryder and it's an honor to meet you all", Finn spoke.
He has jet-black hair, darker than Mikasa's and pure bright golden eyes which was in contrast with his dark black hair and almost made you wonder whether it was real or artificial but suits him perfectly. He was a bit taller than Eren but not as tall as Jean and had a lean muscular build. He had a smile which almost looked like it was plastered to his face but also had a 2% percent sinister look to it.
"Oh you're Finn, well it's nice to meet you. This is Eren, Mikasa and Jean and I'm Armin.", Armin spoke on behalf of the people present.
"You're Armin? Amazing! You passed me with 2 marks on the entrance exams. That's really cool"
"It's nothing really", Armin replied a bit embarrassed.
"Well I understand you're Finn and all but what's with the mask", Mikasa asked
"Oh this, nothing really just a little habit of mine"
"Then I suggest you drop that habit. You scared the shit outta me", Eren replied.
"Is that so? Take a look at this picture"
He showed the four of them the picture he took of a shocked Eren.
The whole room burst into laughing again at Eren's face in the picture.
"Tch", Eren scoffed.
"Anyway, as much as I would love to stay and chat I have to be somewhere in the next 4 minutes. I can't have Anna breathing down my neck cause I didn't make it in time", Finn said.
"Are you talking about Anna your sister? Cause she is my roommate", Mikasa replied Finn.
"How interesting. Well I'll be off"
"Let's go with you since we're going towards the same direction", Armin suggested.
"Suit yourselves", Finn said opening the door, "what are you waiting for? Let's go".
"See you around Horse face"
"You too Attack bastard"
The four of them minus Jean exited the room and left to the restaurant. The time now was exactly 5:21.
I'm just gonna take a nap, thought Jean as he took a can of coke from the fridge and went to his room.

Another chapter done . Thank you 🙏 all readers and I hope you find this chapter as interesting as the last one. The first 3 chapters will probably be like an introduction and then from chapter 4 or 5 the main action should begin. I appreciate comments and criticism alike. Finn's personality is a bit similar to Karma's from Assassination Classroom(a must watch anime btw) and has a tendency to just speak whatever's on his mind.
As for the mask I just thought it would be funny to add something like that and so I did. If you still want anime recommendations it's up to you.
Thank you 😊 all for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.
(Chapter 3 : 24th of  April)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 436 11
A story between Mr L.Rivaille and a student named Eren Jaeger. Mr Rivaille however, has feelings for the boy. The boy doesn't know, but it's all to...
204K 8.5K 28
Modern AU Summary: Everything became a complicated mess when Kenny, Levi's shitty excuse of an uncle decided to owe people money. Naturally, Levi was...
137K 2.7K 38
Who knew a making out with someone at a party would lead to a hot professional athlete husband? she/her pronouns used {12/22/23 update HELP 103K REA...
1.5K 22 13
Attack on Titan fanfic! Will contain smut for all them creeps out there! Ereni (Levi and Eren) If you have no idea what Attack On Titan is...