β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•π•šπ•©/π•†π•Ÿπ•– 𝕀𝕙𝕠...

By glittergyu

While still sleeping Felix felt someone softly grab his hand and touch his small finger's. The feeling felt s... More

I fell for a ghost
Still alive
Still alive pt2 (includes smut)
Annoying

Pretty skirt

15.8K 339 1K
By glittergyu

----------
Changbin is bad boy who plays with people feelings.
Felix is good boy who likes wearing skirts and long socks. People in this school is really accepting towards cross dressing, but Felix is the only boy who does it, what makes others pay attention towards him all the time. Mostly boys.

Changbin- 20yo/178 (let's just pretend)
Felix-18yo/168

Cursing and bad language included.
----------

__________

Loud slamming sound wake me up from my daydream. I'm currently sitting/sleeping in my seat at the end of the classroom. Get really tired of people around me, so decided to spend my 10 minutes break in history class before it starts. I groan at the sound and loud scream. Lee Minho. We are good friends, however people think we're not good people at all. True. He storms into the class and runs up to me, not even caring about people who stand in his way getting ready for the next lesson. "Changbin!" I just pretend like I'm sleeping. Probably came here to tell me that he found some new boy toy to play around. Minho is that kind of person. He change Boyfriends every week, he use them all. Like i care... I'm the same.

He sits next to me and lay down. I move my head in different direction. "Yaa, Seo Changbin" He shakes my body, what make me annoyed. If we would not be friends, i would already jump on him and beat the shit out of him. I open my eyes and sit straight in my chair. People around us automatically avoiding my eye's and pretend like they were not staring. I lazily look in Minhos direction and narrow my eyes. "This must be important" In response he just show me the keys. I look at them and then back at Minho. "I locked mr. Park in one of the teacher rooms" I just stare at him, his happy face. Boy thinks that he did something so great. I chuckle, because of that stupid smile. "And now what?" He sighs and lays back. "Let's do something fun?" I stand up and take my bag from underneath the table. "Im too tired" I walk out of the classroom, because history class in cancelled i guess. Minho follows after me.

"Where did you bought those pretty skirts Felix?" I heard someone saying. Skirts? I looked at both of the people sitting on the floor by lockers. I chuckle and walk closer. Minho understands what im doing so he just smirks and follows.

"I borrow them from my sister. I thought they look pretty on me" The boy with ligh pink hair answered while playing with his skirt. "They do look pretty on you" I smiled towards this Felix boy. I never have seen boy wearing skirt in our school before, maybe because I don't pay attention to people usually. The boy gasped when he saw me. Why? Do i look scary? Boy next to Felix said something what i couldn't hear. Felix quickly bowed down on both of us while still sitting with his legs crossed. "T-thankyou sunbae-nim" I smirk as i saw Minho approach other boy who slowly stood up while holding his books. Nerd. I look back at Felix. "Why you wearing skirt?" I didn't mean to sound rude. Im not bad towards cute boy's, i just love to play with them for a little bit. My voice was nothing, but sweet.

Felix awkwardly plaid with his fingers now. I noticed some girly rings with hearts and butterflies. That wasn't bothering me, he looks good with them. "Because i feel more comfortable with wearing them" I nod and give him my hand for support, so he can stand up. Felix stares at my hand for a while, unsure if he should take it. Im pretty sure he knows who i am. Everyone in this school knows that i play with everyone's feeling. I just don't know how to love actually. People sometimes even approach me. Girls or boys I don't care, because i like them both. They always want my love. Bold of them to assume i wanna go that deep in relationship. For some of them it might look like i care, i really don't.

Im currently in relationship with Hyunjin. It's our second week. I'm doing thing's differently than Minho, because i keep them longer, so it hurts them much more at the end. Felix seems interesting.

Felix takes my hand and i softly squeeze it. He smiles a little. "My name's Changbin" I'm still holding his hand, it's smaller than mine and feels soft. "I know who you are" He says and i look away. "You are part of art club, i have seen you before" He pick up his bag and takes out some books to put them in the locker. The other boy and Minho already left by this time. "Yea, i do music, what about you?" I stand against the locker next to him. "Dance" He close and lock little doors of his locker. I have never seen him before, probably new kid.

"Your name is Felix right?" He looks at me and smiles. "Sounds foreign" He giggles and starts walking, i follow. "Because I'm from Australia" Wow. "That's cool" I tried to sound excited, i guess i nailed it. He nodded. it get awkward for a moment and i honestly get bored. I should go and find Hyunjin.

"Changbin?" "Yes?" "Why do people talk bad about you?" I reach for his hand and intertwined our fingers. I slowly lean down, so im on his eye level. "People talk bad only if they are jealous" "Jealous?" I nodd. "Why they jealous?" I smile. "Because i can have cuties like you only for myself" I smirk. He's looking at me with those big cute eye's, i could kiss his cheeks already. "What d-do you mean Changbin hyung?" I stand up and hold his waist, not even caring about people around us. They can watch if they want, even gossip, that's all they do anyways.

"Be mine?" I hold his small waist even closer. He's just staring at my chest, not able to move. Funny how embarrassed he looks, cheeks all red. I wait for response. "Felix?" He snaps out of his thoughts and back off quickly. Felix bows down quickly and fix his skirt. "I..I have to go Changbin sunbae-nim" I'm not holding him back. No. That's not how i do things. I smirk while looking at him quickly going away, his small skirt bouncing in process. I wonder what's under those pretty skirt.

"Binie?" Without even turning around i recognize the voice of my so called Boyfriends. Hyunjin. He runs up to me and wrap his hand around my upper arm. "Hyunjinie, i already told you how many times... that's not my name" I glare at him, but he just shake that off and give me kiss on cheek. Unsatisfied. I roll my and go towards my locker, Hyunjin following close by. The thing with Hyunjin. He doesn't satisfy me, the things we do. We're dating for 2 weeks, but nothing more than kisses on cheeks. He's not ready for kiss on the lips, not even talking about further activities. I usually don't cheat with my boyfriends while we are together, but i would lie if i told i did not made out with some people in those past two weeks. "Binie? Are u listening?" I look at him and nodd. "Repeat yourself" "I asked if u would like to meet my parents" No way. I never do that. Never go that far. "Why?" "Because i told them so much good about you and they wanna meet you and talk about our future together, my mom even mentioned our wedding haha, isn't she crazy" I chuckle and look at him. "Listen, my answer is no" I move past him towards the exit. "But why Binie" I roll my eyes. "im not ready" I lied. I would never meet someone's parents. "Alright, i can wait" He runs up to me and holds doors as i walk out of the building. Looks like some of the people are skipping classes or they are just cancelled, don't care. "Hyunjin i have to go" He stops and looks how i go away.

I walk closer towards my car, but stop when i see something looking in my window. I quickly move closer, but stop. It's Felix. Looks like he's using my cars window as mirror. I chuckle and move closer. "Need a ride cutie?" He jumps a little and drops his lip gloss. Felix quickly pick up the thing and bow towards me. "Im so sorry sunbae-nim, i wasn't looking inside, i p-promise" He's so cute. I chuckle and open car doors. "Get in princess" He looks at me confused a little. "M-me?" He points finger towards himself. I smile and nodd. "I don't see any other princesses around" He shyly bow again and sit inside. Wow, he actually did. I walk around the car and get inside.

"Where do you live?" I ask and look at him. "You can just drop me of in nearest park, i will go further by myself" I start the car and drive out of school's territory. "You don't have to be afraid of me. Why you don't want me to know here you live?" He stays silent for a moment. "It's because of my parents" Don't know if i should ask about it, but Felix decides to speak again. "They would freak out if they would see you, i also need to change my skirt to my sweatpants i have in my bag" He seems really sad now. "What happens if they see you with them on?" He doesn't respond and just looks out of the widow. I understand and pull over the park. He's about to go out of the car but i hold his hand. "You can change here" "In your car?" I nodd. "You promise not to look?" He looks down. "Why? Do you have any secrets?" I smirk and he blushes. "I'm wearing...yaa! It doesn't matter, just don't look!" He quickly stands up somehow and tries to move to behind seat's. I guess he don't know how to use doors. While trying to get his body from front to back, his skirt move up a little. I quickly look away and blush. "umm Felix?" He's struggling to get in right position and whines, when he hit his head somehow. "Yes? Wait, I'm...oky I'm fine" I avoid looking at him, because I can feel my cheeks all red. "I may, or may not already saw everything" I giggle a little and wait for his reaction, but there's nothing. Suddenly i hear little sobbing sounds. I turn towards him. Felix looks down and some tears go down his cheeks. "What happened?" I ask. "You think I'm ugly and disgusting as well right?" I sigh and get out of car quickly open back of the car and get in. "Felix" I put my hand on his thigh, he looks up. "Baby, you beautiful... I don't care that u wear things like that, it doesn't matter to me and i don't think differently about you, you beautiful" He comes closer to me and hugs me. I pull Felix in my lap and wrap my hands around his waist. "Don't cry princess, you look perfect...i even find it sexy" I smirk when i hear him giggle. He lightly punch my shoulder and i laugh. He made me laugh. "You really think that? He leans against my chest and i move my hands towards his butt, Felix doesn't stop my action what makes me think it's oky. "I promise"

"Felix?" "Mhh?" "I really like you" "Y-you do?" "mhh" He looks up inside my eye's. "Were you serious before?" "About what?" I ask. "When u asked me to be yours" I smile and nodd "I never lie baby" He moves closer to me. "I like you too Changbin hyung" That was fast. He really fell for me that quickly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Felix smiles and holds my neck. "Only if u will kiss me" He giggles and bites his lip. Wow, he do things pretty fast. I like it. I lean closer and kiss his cheek for 3 seconds. I pull away and search for his reaction. Pout? Why he looks sad? "What's wrong baby?" He looks away. "Nothing.." There's obviously something. "Can u please look away?" "But I'm your boyfriend now" I whine. "Not yet, you didn't kiss me" I did. Wait. Kiss on his lips?

I lean closer again, now looking inside his eyes, but then on his lips. Felix moves closer as well. It's nit even my first kiss, but why do i feel scared. He's just another toy im using.

I cup his cheek and press my lips against his. Holding for a second, trying to adjust to the feeling. I feel him getting impatient, so i move my lips slowly and finally taste the lip gloss he put on before. It's sweet and Felix lips are soft. I also can tell that Felix haven't experienced kissing someone, because he seems little bit awkward with his moves. I move my hand away from his cheek and hold his butt closer to me. He bite my lip, what took me by surprise. I stopped for a second and looked down. Shit. He pulls my chin up and kiss me again. "Felix" He leans away and i smile because the lip gloss is all over his lips. I probably look the same. "Sorry" I smirk. "That was cool" But i can't ignore something down in my pants, so i pick him up and put him next to me. "Now change, you probably should go home" "I almost forgot" He blushes and looks away. Felix unzip his skirt and moves little bit up so he can slide his skirt off. Good that my car windows are dark, so no one can see what's going on inside.

My eye's can't look away when i see Felix white lanced panties. That doesn't help with my problem at all. He quickly put on his sweatpants and look at me. "I will go now" I nodd and step out of the car, quickly opening his doors. "Thankyou Binie" Aish, that nickname again. Everytime. "That's not my name" I glare at him. Felix just chuckles and bows down. "Oky, oky..." I smile and hug him. "See you tomorrow Baby boy" He giggles at the nickname and moves away from me. "See you tomorrow...and also, you should take care of your problem down there" He laughs and runs away. "Heyy! Felix!" Aish that boy. I chuckle and move back to my car.

I received the message from Lee know.

_________

The MinHoe

That Jisung boy is so cute.

What happened?

We went to cafè and he eat 3 cheese cakes,
can u imagine someone eating that much
cheese cakes?

No.

Yea, but i can tell that he likes me, so that's cool.
Hows the boy with skirts?

Felix?
Well, he's my boyfriend now.

Shut the front door! Already?

Mhh.

But you still have Hyunjin.

Will break up with him tomorrow, he's
getting annoying anyways.

Yea, its time already, but what about Felix?

What about him?

How long u gonna stay with him?

Till i get bored? I don't know.

Cool...i have to go now

_________

Next day came pretty quickly. After Felix left i went to someone who took care of my problem. Does that mean i cheated on Felix on the first day we get together? Oh well. At least when the girl was sucking me off i thought about him. Felix pretty glossy lips, small hands, hot breath and everything. He couldn't do it, so i needed help.

I entered the building. Today was Friday. I love Friday's. I really need to see Hyunjin today, I'm finally ready to break up with him

Talking about Hyunjin, i can see him talking with some other students, so i decided to not waste time. I approached the people and Hyunjin recognised me. "Binie!" I rolled my eyes and pulled him by his wrist in boy's toilets. We went inside and i let go "Why we here?" He looked at me and then if no ones around. "Let's break up" Hyunjin froze. "What?" "I said let's break up, im tired of u already" I tried to move away, but he grabbed my hand. Not this again. "B-but...how can y-you...why? Did i did something wrong?" I sigh. "I tried to stay longer, but after this time i realised that im not into you, i never was" Hyunjins already crying. It makes me feel good. So it would burn more i decided to say more. "Even yesterday when one of my sluts were sucking me off, i wasn't thinking about you...no, not for single second" He let out loud cry and stormed out of the bathroom. Finally. I sighed and went further inside the room, i turned around when i heard someone sobbing.

Felix.

"Felix?" I run up to him and held in his wrist. "Let go" "wait no, what u heard..." "I said LET GO!" I sighed and held Felix waist tightly. "it's not what you think Baby" He choked on his tears while trying to free himself away from me. "It's not what I think? Really Changbin?...You were still together with Hyunjin, you didn't said anything about him. Yesterday u cheated on me with other girl. Literally after i agreed to be your boyfriend! If u were that desperate for someone, i would fucking help with your problem. It doesn't matter to me that we meet only yesterday. Im already in love with you for past 3 months, but u didn't even noticed me once. I even put on skirt, so maybe you would notice me" "Felix" "Shut up Seo! I fucking hate you! You were my first kiss..."

I slowly let go of him. "Im sorry Felix, i didn't told about Hyunjin...im sorry that i cheated" Felix just glared on me. "At least i thought about you while she was..." "You're asshole!" He left the room, leaving me alone in boy's toilets.

__________

The MinHoe

I fucked up.

__________

Do you think Felix should give Changbin another chance?

Would Changbin be able to change if he would be together with Felix?

I might write part 2, if you want.

My first story with bad ending. And also it's in one persons Pov.

3087 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 337 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
2.9K 98 36
A rollercoster of emotions for Jia. In love with her childhood gay bestie and the dorky, but hot, new kid. Annnnd she ends up sleeping with both of t...
77.6K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
8K 408 13
They meet by the water fountain every time. THIS CONTAINS: β€’ homophobia β€’SEXUAL CONTENT (SOME ARE NON CONSENTED) β€’ MATURE LANGUAGE AND SCENES β€’ AB...