Percy Jackson, Grandson of Vo...

By Magizen

Names hold power. In the world of gods, the name Perseus Jackson is a respected name, a name that has the res... More

Prologue
Tours End, Camps farewell...and wizards?
Finding Perseus Jackson
Paint wars and Moldyshorts
Pigs disease, blue cookies, and a jailbreak
Gringotts Goblins
Meeting Remus Lupin
The horror called...SHOPPING!!!
More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!
Gaining Titles
Percy chats with Charlie and Bill
Sortie the Sorting Hat
Learning the Cure
Studying time is...time skipped!!!
Officially at Hogwarts
Nightmare, Trickery, and Professor Binns
Percy creates a Miracle during Potions
Nico loses it...literally
Harry has a what?!
Flashback
Celebrity Status
Ideas and Astronomy
Percy scolds the gods
3 Months Later
"Then pursue me"
Unknown Number and Visitors
Seeking Answers
The scars of war are never light
A little bit of fun
New teachers
Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion
What do you mean you didn't awaken?!
Visiting Ava Evans
A brother...
-Extra- The Moon and her Lion

Making enemies with the wrong family

18.6K 498 585
By Magizen

(Nico)

Nico pulls Jason and Percy back through the shadows and into their little room in the Weasley's house. Everything's quiet, and the moon is up. Stepping out of the shadows, Nico pulls Jason and Percy out. Percy's hair is as wild as always, and he's smiling faintly.

When Jason steps out it's clear this trip was the hardest on him. From head to toe he's covered in ice cream. "Not funny Neeks." Jason grumbles when Nico starts snickering. Jason's hair is covered in a mix of chocolate and strawberry. Blueberry ice cream covers his face, and multiple other kinds are over the rest of him.

"Jason, snowman building is next week." Nico finally says a smirk on his face. Jason frowns at Nico, shivering lightly at the cold. Where's the camera, camera I need you for blackmail!

While Nico is looking for his camera, he looks up and notices Percy wiping some blueberry ice cream off Jason's face. Percy licks it off his finger, unaware of Jason's likely red face. NO, NO, NO! How can he do that with Jason?!

"No good, too melty." Percy muttered and walked over to the bed Nico's on. Percy lies down, still muttering about ice cream and the horrors of it melting before he can eat it.

Jason, Nico is positive is blushing under the layers of ice cream. Nico glares at Jason pointing to the bathroom and mouthing, 'go'.

Jason smirks at Nico, pointing at Percy and mouthing, 'mine'. Nico snarls at him, baring his teeth in aggression. Percy sits up, sensing something's off with the tension. He tilts his head, glancing between the two with furrowed brows. "Jay did you steal Nico's ice cream too?"

"Hades, Percy! It was the giant's fault for throwing it at me." Jason yells.

"Don't curse using my father's name." Nico mutters. Jason rolls his eyes and heads into the bathroom, leaving an ice cream trail. "Percy, you're on cleanup."

"What, but it's so much work." Percy moans, the shower turning on in the other room. Nico raises an eyebrow at Percy. "Fine."

Percy gets up, stretching like a cat. Walking over to the window he pushes it open the full way and glances at the bathroom with narrowed eyes. A stream of water from the shower flies out, washing away the ice cream trail and floating out the window.

"Happy?" Percy asks as he pouts at Nico. Nico nods and settles back down on the bed. Percy jumps in next to him, a couple grains of golden dust falling off him.

"Get a shower in the morning." Nico whispered, seeing the dust left over from killing the giants. Percy yawns, curling up against Nico's side and falling asleep. Ever since the war Percy hasn't been able to sleep on his own without waking up screaming. Jason and Nico now sleep with him, and since one won't let the other sleep with him alone out of jealousy, all three sleep together.

Perce, someday I'll get you to be my boyfriend. After you're over her I'll ask. Just get over her soon so I can stop worrying Jason will want to be your boyfriend and steal you first.

. . . . .

(Jason)

Last night was the worst, but at least I got revenge on Nico. Were Jason's first thoughts when he woke up. Nico was also awake, and when he spotted Jason he mildly glared.

"Morning Neeks." Jason murmurs, holding back his smile at the stray leaves in Nico's hair.

"Dead Jay." At this moment Percy stirred.

"Who's dead?" He asks blearily, rubbing his eyes. Jason blankly stared at how adorable Percy is before snapping out of it.

"Jason is Percy cover it." Nico whispers, the words caught by Jason.

"The funeral is back on? Oh, joy, Jay when do you plan on dying? I'm busy the next three days going to strange places with the Weasley family, feel free to die in the days to follow."

"Percy, I'm touched, really I am, but I also have to go with you to these strange wizardry places that promise a new type of entertainment. I'm also booked to go to pig's disease school for pointy hat people, so I don't think this will work out."

"Huh? Neeks why are there leaves in your hair." Percy asks, noticing Nico's appearance.

"Someone" Nico shoots a glare at Jason. "Decided I needed flying lessons and pushed me out of the window."

"We're only on the second floor." Jason butts in.

"That someone, happened to forget I wasn't blessed by Zeus and can't fly."

"Miscalculation." Jason replies, whistling innocently.

"Wait, I missed this?! Jason, how could you push Nico?!" Percy says in a voice that is a bit louder than his normal quiet voice.

"Thank you for being on my side Percy." Nico says, shooting a smirk at Jason.

"At least let me watch next time." Percy finishes, making Nico's smirk fall into a pout, and Jason falls off the bed laughing.

"Technically you could fly if you bothered to remember you were blessed to be able to change into different creatures. Just turn into an eagle on the way down." Jason explains, making Nico fall back on the bed and bury his face in the pillow.

"I'm done, you two are hopeless idiots." Nico grumbles, and Percy starts removing the leaves and twigs.

"Really? I thought it was mischievous, idiots with world destroying power." Percy says with a giggle. Nico and Jason couldn't help laughing at that, happy Percy is finally starting to recover. Nico and Percy both grab short showers. As Nico is drying his hair a knock comes from the door.

"You three, breakfast time." The voice is that of Molly Weasley, who seems sweet. Breakfast...this might not go well.

Glancing at Percy, Jason moves over to Nico. "Will he eat?"

"Not if we don't force him, the others will ask if he doesn't eat, just put some food on his plate and try to get him to eat without causing a scene or they'll ask questions we don't want to answer." Nico whispers hands covering Percy's ears.

"Can you remove your hands, or are you still talking about me?" Percy asks after the two bicker for a couple minutes. Nico removes his hands, and grasps Percy's hand.

"Come, let's go see what Molly has prepared." Jason says, leading the way downstairs.

(Harry)

"They're death eaters Mione, I'm positive." Ron says, as the three come out of their room passing them on the way down the stairs.

"You're probably right Ron, but we need proof to convince Dumbledore and the others." Hermione has no doubt on her face about the three being death eaters.

"How did Dumbledore fall for their lies; he's supposed to be smart." Harry mutters, anger simmering in his heart.

"Maybe he has a plan to kill mini Voldemort and his death eaters at Hogwarts." Hermione says, looking at the three's backs. Walking into the kitchen the three-stop talking, taking a seat on the opposite end of the table from the three death eaters. Percy sits in-between Jason and Nico, all three producing a blinding charm.

Charlie comes in, sitting next to Jason. Sirius takes the seat on Harry's side, and Harry smirks. The two opposite sides quickly fill and Harry frowns as he sees how many sat on the death eater's side. Bill, Charlie, and Fred all sat over there. Snape and Dumbledore left for Hogwarts, Draco came back today and sat down next to Nico.

George, Molly, Arthur and Sirius all sat on Harry's side. Traitors, how can they sit with those three! Harry thinks angrily, not even realizing there's only so much room on each side for people to sit. "I'm Draco Malfoy. I was only aware Percy was coming."

"Sorry, we don't separate." Jason states, with a 'don't try to separate us' expression.

"That's cool, it's good to have friends." Bill says, from where he sits, his eyes still holding a sad look ever since his wife, Fleur Delacour was killed in the war with Voldemort. Molly waves her wand and the food flies over to the table.

None of the three show any surprise at the show of magic. Bloody death eaters can't even act like they've never seen magic.

Everyone digs in, and Harry notices Nico and Jason both putting a small portion of food on Percy's plate. Percy purses his lips as Nico whispers something to him. He sighs by the end, picking up the fork and cutting into his pancake.

"So, boys, what was life like in New York?" Molly breaks the silence.

"Fine." Percy says in his voice that is slightly quieter than a regular speaking voice.

"Why do you talk so quietly?" Hermione asks, with an annoyed expression.

"He can talk how he wants." Nico instantly replies.

"Hermione mentioned you three were muggle celebrities, what do you do?"

"Do? Lots of boring things. Go on a tour with millions of people screaming at you for attention. Then you have to constantly be in a bus and planning the schedule for the next day. We only chose to be celebrities for three months for the fun of it. Our tour ended four days ago." Jason explains.

"Millions of muggles?" Arthur asks in awe. "It sounds like the reception a famous quidditch player would get."

"Yeah right, quidditch players would be far more popular." Harry butts in, clear disapproval on his face.

"Tell us a story about your tour." Molly says, shooting Harry a frown.

"Sure, the fifth day of our tour we were starting to get really popular and were constantly being hounded by fans. We were always being chased, and it was getting annoying. We thought we could just sing some songs and be good. Tours didn't work like that, and the fans were everywhere. Nico went outside for some fresh air, and a girl fell from a tree on top of him. He almost got kissed by this-"

"Jay do you want to die?" Nico interrupts the story, voice icy cold. Harry shivered as he felt like the temperature of the room dropped.

"Nico, I haven't even got to the good part about-mm-mm-" Percy covers Jason's mouth, not letting him finish.

"Aw, Perce, why?" Jason asks when he pushed Percy's hand away.

"It's too early to plan your funeral." Percy says with a sigh.

"Really, I think now is a good time." Nico retorts, casting Jason a playful smirk.

"What happened to Nico?" Fred asks with a laugh.

"Oh, when he came back there was a lipstick stain on his shirt, and Jason made fun of him. Nico got angry and the house burned down...literally." Percy finishes, and Nico pouts at him.

"Seriously Perce, you stop Jason from talking, and then you say it." Nico complains.

"There's a lower chance of you killing me than you killing Jason." Percy gives Jason a faint smile. Everyone at the table wondering if Percy was joking about the house burning down. Death eaters, I bet they burnt down the house and killed people while they were at it.

"Well, it certainly sounds exciting to be a muggle celebrity. I've been studying the muggles, and I'd like to know how electricity works." Arthur Weasley asks, a gleam in his eyes. 

"Jay can explain that." Percy and Nico say at the same time, with small smirks. Jason looks between the two with annoyance.

"How should I know how people use electricity." Jason retorts.

"Sparky doesn't know." Nico says with a snicker.

"Change of plans, electricity works like this..." Jason explains, a very long conversation about how electricity works. Harry gets bored quickly, already knowing the basics. Arthur Weasley has a look of deep concentration throughout the entire explanation.

"Amazing, how can muggles be so smart." Arthur comments after Jason finishes.

"Um, you know they have schools that don't sound like a pig disease." Jason says, with a tired look after his long explanation. Fred and George laugh at that, and even Charlie snickers.

"Hey, at least we can use magic!" Ron yells.

"Oh, but magic just causes problems. Like you said Moldyshorts tried to take over the wizarding world because he had strong magic power. Being strong just attracts trouble, it's annoying." Jason says. Jason seems to be the one that does the most talking. Nico is pretty glum looking, and Percy just stares blankly at his food that he's been nibbling at.

"Wise words for one so young." George says impersonating Dumbledore. The group laughs, except Nico, Percy and Jason who don't get the joke.

"What will we be doing today, you mentioned vaults?" Jason curiously asks Molly.

"Oh, right, Dumbledore says we should go to Gringotts. Percy should be able to extract money from his grandfather's vault. If he can't, Dumbledore says he'll handle the expenses."

"Oh, cool, we contacted our fathers, they mentioned something about vaults. If they have vaults, we'll just use theirs." Nico says, with a small glint in his eyes. Percy and Jason shoot Nico a curious look, but quickly change back to blank looks.

"Well, then finish eating and let's go!" Fred says, bouncing up with a glint in his eyes. Those three suddenly know their fathers are wizards. Just great, that means it's also their parents on the father's side we have to worry about, more people to kill.

Far away in an underwater kingdom, Poseidon frowns. On Olympus, Zeus pauses and glances off towards where Scotland is. An electric spark flies off his master bolt in agitation. Down in the underworld Hades glances up momentarily, a smirk falling over his lips. "Annoying mortals with magic sticks. Be careful who you declare your enemy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
15.6K 161 25
Disclaimer: I was young and dumb when I wrote this and this story is an abomination but Im keeping it up for the memories. Perseus Achilles Jackson...
314K 3.7K 19
📸 Percy has been betrayed by someone who he loves dearly. He has nothing left and becomes a guardian for the god Artemis. Along with the hunters thi...
763K 17.3K 43
Perseus Jackson, or, Percy Jackson. The name most monsters and demigods have heard of. The two time savior of Olympus, the destroyer of Kronos, and m...